Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Investigation [Kazuya] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Investigation [Kazuya] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Investigation [Kazuya] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Investigation [Kazuya] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Investigation [Kazuya] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Investigation [Kazuya] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Investigation [Kazuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Investigation [Kazuya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Investigation [Kazuya] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Investigation [Kazuya]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

Investigation [Kazuya] Empty
PostSubject: Investigation [Kazuya]   Investigation [Kazuya] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:45 pm

I have a new mission and that is to investigate the strange broadcast about people going in the 'other worlds'. Well on the TV, a guy named 'Kazuya Fujiwara' was mentioned and he live on the same island as me so I might wanna interview him first. So is this the right address? Well that's written on his information at Zela Academy so this must be the right place. Also, the door says 'Fujiwara' so yeah this is his house. Without any hesitation, I rang the doorbell and knocked the door. "Hello? Is anybody there? Mr.Fujiwara?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [Kazuya]   Investigation [Kazuya] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:09 pm

I was taking a great hot shower when I heard the doorbell rang and a knock. "Just a minute!!!" I shouted then I turned the shower off. Drying myself first with my towel before going to my room to dress up. I only wore a boxer and a blue t-shirt because I really need to answer that door now. After I got dressed, I rushed to the door and opened it. I am expecting Mayu or the rangers but no it's a woman, a full grown one. She looks so aggressive though, an athletic body and some badass tattoo. Woah just woah! Is she really a woman!? "Hello! May I help you?" I noticed that the snowstorm got worst. "Oh please come in, you might catch a cold" I told her to enter my house.

Mako will be led to the living room and I served her some tea.
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [Kazuya]   Investigation [Kazuya] EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:41 pm

"I am Mako Yamauchi from the FBI. I need you to answer my questions" I introduced myself to the blue-head kid and showed my FBI I.D as well although I don't work there anymore. I work in a secret organization so I must not expose our identities and if I did, they'll kill me for good so I might wanna be careful. "Oh thank you" I thanked the blue haired boy as he lets me enter his house. Of course, I removed my footwear before entering his house since we're both Japanese.

I politely accepted the tea he gave me. "Thank you once again, you're so nice" I said and took a sip of my hot tea. I looked around his house and it seems kinda lonely, he lives here alone? "You seem to be alone here Mr.Fujiwara, do you have any relatives?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [Kazuya]   Investigation [Kazuya] EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:49 am

FBI? What is their business with me? I did not to do anything lately. Maybe it is just a small interogation, no biggie! So don't be nervous Kaz! I served myself a cup of tea and drank it with Miss Mako. I try to drink it in a japanese traditional way but I think I am trying too hard. Why do we have to drink tea properly anyways? Why bot just drink ot anyway you want? That would be easier. "Yes, I live here alone. My parents died when I was a child and my uncle adopted me then raised like I was his own son. I considered him as my father though but as I turned 15, I moved in here alone for the sake of my studies. Uncle doesn't want to leave the forest where he resides. He said that a lot of good memories happened there so I think that is the reason he refuses to leave there." I then go to the kitchen to look for some snacks for Miss Mako.

Let's see... what do we have here? A leftover stawberry shortcake which I took home from a party yesterday, that should do it. I returned to the living room with 2 slices of the cake, one for me and Miss Mako of course! I put it on the coffee table and asked her a question. "Miss Mako? What brings you here?" then I took a bite on my cake. Hmm... delicious!
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [Kazuya]   Investigation [Kazuya] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:05 am

Hmm, I see. He really does live here alone and since I knew a li'l bit about his past, I think he is not a criminal. If that so then why his name is mentioned on the broadcast? Are the names mentioned are names of criminal? I hope i am not in a wild goose chase. "Now that you mentioned it. I am here to ask about the broadcast. Your name is mentioned there, care to tell what is this all about?" I asked the boy nicely, I hope I am not scaring him. I should be alerted on his movements because he might attack me because of that question.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [Kazuya]   Investigation [Kazuya] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:23 am

I dropped my spoon and fell silent as I heard that she was here to ask me about the broadcast. I don't know if she will believe me about these 'supernatural stuff', she will think i'm crazy! "Ummm... I don't know if you will believe me but the names mentioned there are not criminals but people with 'awakened powers'. I know this sound really insane but we 'awakened people' are able to go to the other worlds and we have the ability to fight shadows since defeating these shadows won't work with normal weapons. Every people has awakened powers, it is still hidden. I don't know about you Miss Mako but you too have awakened powers, you just have to find it. It seems unbelievable but yes, these things were all true"
Back to top Go down
Mako-nyan!

Mako-nyan!

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [Kazuya]   Investigation [Kazuya] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:54 pm

What is he saying? Is it just me or he is insane? Does this supernatural stuff even exist? I can't tell if he is telling the truth or not. Judging by his previous actions and his accent, I don't think he is the type of guy who will lie in order to hide his identity but the things he is talking about was just out of reality. Gosh, I am not into supernatural stuff but let's believe the kid for now. "Hmm, I see. Thank you for your time, Mr.Fujiwara" I thanked the boy and stood up. I gave him a card and it was my contact number. "Here is my number, call me when you have more information about the broadcast and about these 'awakened powers'" then I walked to his door and touched the knob but I looked at him again saying my final message "Once again, thank you for your kindness. I appreciate that" I smiled at him before leaving his house. I don't smile much at people but his hospitality, I appreciate it and we need more nice people like him in earth. I hope we meet again.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigation [Kazuya]   Investigation [Kazuya] Empty

Back to top Go down

Investigation [Kazuya]
Page 1 of 1