Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Friend?(Hyde) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Friend?(Hyde) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Friend?(Hyde) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Friend?(Hyde) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Friend?(Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Friend?(Hyde) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Friend?(Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Friend?(Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Friend?(Hyde) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Friend?(Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Hyde...For some weird reason Blaez respected Hyde a lot,it was rare for Blaez to "trust" someone,but not impossible.It's been a while since he had a talk with the guy,so he decided to try to contact him after classes,they both were from 2-A but Blaez hasn't been showing up that often.

He was leaning against the wall next to 2-A,he has been waiting for about ten minutes,the doors opened,all those students were now walking in the corridors,some seemed surprised to see Blaez there,but he payed no mind to that,he was trying to spot Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Hyde was playing his PlayStation vita in the back of the class by the window. It was the new monster hunter game, but he seemed pretty immersed in it for the time being. ““ Hmm, so if I use the gun lance…..” Hyde was mumbling to himself as he made a sharp yawn and looked around, noticing that class was over. He also took a peek at the door, and he spotted Blaez.“” Oh!” Hyde paused the game and quickly got up, walking over to his friend. “ Blaez! What’s up man? I missed ya buddy! I haven’t seen you around too much, but I did hear a lot about you, from Jack.”

To the other students, it was no surprise that Hyde was Blaez’s friend; Hyde was a pretty easy person to be friends with. “But how’s that flu coming along? I see you managed to fight it off, that’s good. “
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:22 pm

Was there someone that didn't knew Jack?Everyone that talked with Blaez seemed to know Jack"...You too?"He wasn't surprised with that and he didn't cared either."The Flu is long gone,it takes more than a simple disease to put me down"He grinned,Hyde didn't changed much,and for Blaez,that was a good thing,he liked the guy's optimism for some reason.

"It's been a while."The teen sat down next to the redhead student"...May i know what Jack said about me?"He tried not to be bothered by it,but he couldn't hold himself,he had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:26 pm

He said you was a part of his club, and since I kind of know what his club is really used for, I guess you can say “I know” you know? But it doesn’t change much of anything Blaez. Were still friends, and oh! Hey man! Are you a fan of dragon ball Z? There is this new movie coming out and Freiza was being reborn!” Hyde would say this with excitement; he didn’t necessarily want to drop the P word just yet. Also, it was blaez, he was a good friend of Hyde’s. “I’m pretty excited for it, but his new form is like…. Idk… super sayian…lizard man? What kind of alien is that guy anyway?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:49 pm

"Oh,so you're one too...We have to talk about it later."Blaez tone was serious,it was almost morbid,but it quickly changed once Hyde mentioned the movie"Uhm...sure,i'm not doing anything most of the time anyways."Hyde reminded Blaez of an old friend he had in a way,mostly because of the optimism,they had their own particularities,but they were alike in a way"Oh sorry i got caught on my on thoughts."Blaez said once he broke out of his melancholic "trance""I don't think they ever addressed Frieza's race...He is golden now...I'm hoping to see Vegeta dealing some damage in this movie though."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:51 am

I wonder what the mode would be called, though I’m hoping that Vegeta actually gets a win under his belt besides the other characters. Heck, even if its piccolo I’d be a bit happy about that as well. “ Hyde was excited about the movie, and talking about the upcoming premiere was something that made him happy as well. Though, if you want to talk about “That”, we can talk about it whenever you want man, I’m kind of an open book. Well, sometimes I am.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:08 am

"..."Should he really bother Hyde with that?The guy would probably get worried if he knew how Bahamut was,Charles had to process the idea of the Persona trying to kill it's user,so it isn't common knowledge,also,was it relevant mentioning it to Hyde?It felt like the right thing to do,as Hyde himself said,he is an open book,so Blaez should try to be true to himself around Hyde"Where do i start..."He sighed"My persona...let's say it wants me dead."Blaez struggled so much to try to find the right words but he ended up being blunt"I can't control it without the help of a medication."Hyde was the second person to know about it,Blaez hoped that it didn't shocked Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:09 pm

“What? It wants you…dead…. Why…. It’s not like a medical condition is it? I don’t understand.” Hyde had a worried and puzzled look on his face. “Though, maybe I can help you? OR something, I don’t know. But! I met someone who said the same thing that you did, his name is Dani Impel. He never mentioned anything about medication, but he claimed to have the same problems. I didn’t think much of it at first, I thought it’s coincidental and suspicious to talk to me about since I only met him once, it was strange and I was a bit cautious. It could have been bait? Not sure…“ Hyde was being honest with Blaez, it was all about honesty here. “Though, he seemed very much alive by then, and he goes here. So, if this counts as a lead, maybe he would know something?”
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:34 pm

"I have no idea,i guess that's just the way it is."He sighed,now he got Hyde worried"Hyde don't worry about me,i know a place where i can get the pills...I shouldn't have bothered you with it in the first place...I knew i wasn't the only one though,there is a medicine for it after all."Maybe he should talk with this Dani later"I assume yours is like everyone else."How he wished his persona obeyed him,it made him feel weak,some were even able to talk with their persona,it's weird,your persona is you or at least a part of you.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 1:32 am

Oy!” Hyde would put his hand on Blaez’s shoulder with an encouraging look. “You and me… were buddies. I’m not going to let anything happen to you if there is something that I can do about it. “ Hyde spoke with conviction, Blaez was a good friend of his.” Besides, if you go, who’s going to play monster hunter with me?” Hyde took out his PlayStation vita and shook it back and forth with a wink. “It’s always fun with a team, and a fun game is more…well..fun to think about. But yea, mine is like everyone else’s. Though, it doesn’t talk like jack's.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 2:15 am

"Buddies...?"He never gave it some thought,but he did saw Hyde as a friend,it was weird,there was just something about Hyde that made Blaez be more open around him"Really?Glad that not being able to talk to mine is not a result of my condition."He chuckled somewhat relieved"...I don't own a psvita Hyde,but i appreciate your intention."He folded his arms"...Did i missed anything important while i was out?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 3:28 pm

Well, I’m trying to make this bow in monster hunter. So I can be like legolas from the lord of the rings or something. But in the real world, it was just basic history stuff. Azores history, some famous tycoon that turned Penecia island into the rich financial district that it is. It was kind of interesting, it’s like hearing about a posh walt Disney wanabee. “ Hyde would say with a small laugh as he walked back to his desk and got his notebook and book bag. And as usual, my notes are available for copying. Not going to let you fall behind Blaez.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:14 am

"Really?Didn't imagined i would miss that much,but good luck man."Hyde offered his notes for Blaez,but he thought it would be better if he rejected,he wasn't sure if he was coming back and copying the notes could hold Hyde back for a while"No need for that Hyde,i already caused you enough trouble,besides,i don't think i will be needing then."Hopefully that would be enough to convince Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 2:02 am

What dos that mean? Good luck? Arent we in the same class? You make it sound like you are going somewhere." Hyde would say with a worried look on his face. Is there something else bothering you man? You aren't bothering me at all, i promise. i just don't want you to fail the history test, we have to stick together. " He didnt know what was up with Blaez, but something was strange. "why havent you been coming to school? we could of ate lunch together, i sit by myself sometimes to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:22 am

"After all that happened,i feel like i might not have much time left.Besides,i have no idea of what to do once i graduate...i'm not sure myself why i didn't dropped school yet..."He paused trying to complete his sentence"There is definitely something keeping me away from doing that,not sure what it is exactly,i guess i will have to figure it out myself."Blaez said folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friend?(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend?(Hyde)   Friend?(Hyde) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend?(Hyde)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next