Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Tinkering (Charles)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Charles)   Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:05 pm

"Hmm..." Charles raised his chin upwards. "It is true that I have done many illogical actions during these last few days which strictly go against my own priorities... My actions seem to be driven by what one could refer to as 'instinct' or a 'whim'..." He turned back to Jack. "This change in my behaviour is most likely the reason behind me allowing you, an unprofessional individual without necessary education and/or training, to handle my repairs, coupled with the fact that the matter is urgent, of course."

"..."

"Jack... there was something I wanted to ask you..."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Charles)   Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:50 pm

Jack was honestly a little shocked at Charles's little speech... It was honestly the longest Jack had ever heard Charles speak in one go, that coupled with the amount of self analysis in his words made Jack feel... Odd. It was a mixture of happy that Charles was opening up to him, proud that he hag chipped a through Charles's thick shell a little, and worried that something was very very wrong.

Jack put his box cutter down and pulled a chair up to sit in front of Charles. "Sure man... what's on your mind. You can ask me anything." Jack did his best to smile as honestly as he could for Charles, "We're friends after all."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Charles)   Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:54 am

"Then, next time we meet it shall be my turn to propose our destination. I will tell you then." Charles closed up the leg and put on his shoe. The previously used bar along with the makeshift cast he had made for his broken leg laid on the table behind him. Interestingly enough, the fix-up Jack made actually showed positive results and he could stand and walk normally.

"It seems to be functioning properly, although further testing will be necessary." He stated as he raised the leg up and swung it around. "I might be able to fight at full power once if we manage to strenghten the outer shell as well."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Charles)   Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:10 pm

"Alright man, where did you have in mind then?" Jack would laugh slightly as he began to put away his tools. Why did Charles have to be so dang mysterious. It had to be all "My past is such a mystery...." and "Who am I?" with him... It was so serious.... Perfect for a gold ranger but made Jack a little worried that Charles didn't have much fun... He'd have to treat em to a day on the town some time... but that was for another day.

"Take it easy on that leg by the way. Whatever your leg used to be made out of it's at least twice as strong and half as heavy aluminum... And aluminum is about as light as it gets... So you'll probably feel a little heavy in that leg for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Charles)   Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:49 pm

"..." He was going to take Jack to the workshop he dicovered that day with Mae... He hoped Jack would be able to help him enter as he still could not find the keys for the front door. That place held answers to his past, he knew that much, but it wasn't the real reason behind him wanting to go there. The truth was he wanted to go there because he knew that was where he worked together with that girl, whoever she may have been... The very fact the two of them have been spending a lot of time together there drove him towards the place.

"..." He stepped on the fixed leg. It truly was heavier now, but it wasn't going to be a problem. That just made it into a better weapon.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Charles)   Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:40 pm

"Always the strong silent type eh Charles? Heh. Alright I get it. You gatta be mysterious and foreboding cus that's your thing. And I respect that."Jack laughed as he finished putting away his tools. Jack had grown to learn that Charles has his own way of letting people know he's ready to talk. He would tell Jack what he needed to in time and there was no point in trying to force him.

"Hey, how bout we give that new leg a test run by headen on into town and grabben some lunch? I'm buyen... wait... Remind me again, do you eat? I always forget heh...."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Charles)   Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:55 pm

"It's just that..." Charles fell silent again, but recovered only several moments afterwards. This wish of his was illgical, irregular but also honest... And it made him uneasy even mentioning it, as it hurt each time. That was why he was glad when Jack changed topics...

"I do not eat, but I can indeed keep you company."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Charles)   Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:57 am

"Great! I'll buy ya a burger so ya don't feel left out! You really don't know what you're missing though!" Jack would continue to explain the wonders of food to Charles as he lead them out of the shack and towards town, taking great pride in Charles's lack of a limp.

(Edit: Exit)
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Charles)   Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:40 am

"But..." Charles gave up. There was no point in arguing with Jack, he was going to buy him a burger regardless of what he said. In any case, the whole day wasn't a waste, as they did manage to patch up his leg a bit. He was grateful to Jack for that.

Charles listened to Jack's food-related ramblings until they reached the restaurant. He kept the burger Jack bought him and took it home, despite not really knowing what to do with it...

Charles has left the scene...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Charles)   Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Jack and Charles' social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Charles)   Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:34 pm

Following stat increases by 4:

Jack:

Charles:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Charles)   Tinkering (Charles) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinkering (Charles)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2