Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Filing a Report... (Nagisa)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Filing a Report... (Nagisa) Empty
PostSubject: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Charles had received a message from the owner of the building that day. Apparently, it was the school summoning him over in order to file some kind of a report about that incident. The message instructed him to come to the academy in the afternoon after classes are over and report immediately to the student government.

Charles glanced at the watch on the owner's arm before thanking him and letting him leave. The time read 1:47 pm. His shift usually ended around 1:30 so he expected it to be something like that. But that also meant that she had some time before having to leave. Charles decided to hop over to the pet store and get some stuff for Gao before going to the academy...

------------------------------------------------

At 5:32 pm, Charles walked through the academy entrance and found his way to the studnt government room. He took a moment before politely knocking on the door and waiting for a response...
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 4:42 pm

It was an usually busy day for the student government. Too many issuers have been reported at the same time. The soccer club requested an approval to buy new equipment, the principal requested a list including every student of every year and class delivered to her office in order to start planning the school trip, several books were missing from the library and had to be listed and replaced, to make things worse the president was sick and couldn't make it to the club that day. In order to organize most of the club members had set on different tasks for that day. Nagisa was ordered to stay at the club room and wait for the library to delivery the list of the missing books while the rest of the club members would go to the principal's office to deliver her the list of the students or visit the soccer club and ask them about the new equipment they requested.

It was around 5 when someone knocked on the door. Nagisa was certain that the club members couldn't possibly returned so fast from the principal, plus they didn't knock, so she guessed that a new problem was about to arise. "Come in" She said as she put the documents she was studying aside. There were a couple of club members along with her in the room but they were too busy studying a request from the track and field club to pay any attention to the door.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 6:33 pm

"Pardon my intrusion." Charles said as he entered the room and looked around. There were several people there, but they all seemed rather busy filling out various papers, except for one girl, who had seemingly put her papers aside for now. He decided to approach that girl.

"Excuse me. I have been summoned in order to fill in an report." He walked over to the girl, wrapped up in his winter clothes as usual, with the scarf covering most of his face below his nose and the hat taking care of the upper half above the brow. "I have been told to report to the student government room about the matter at hand."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:01 pm

Nagisa stared at the student who walked in. She didn't remember seeing him again though the school was hosting way too many students for her to keep track of every one of them. She rested her chin on her hand before she asked the student. You want to fill a report? Did you do something bad to get yourself in that kind of trouble or does the faculty office found another way to torture us?"

She was clearly annoyed but despite that she took a piece of paper out of the shelf of her desk along with a blue pen. "I'm going to need your name, class and the reason you were send here. After that we will have to go to the faculty office and have them sign the report."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:37 am

"Of course. Name: Charles Everton, age: 19..." Charles began reciting. "...class: 3-A. I have been sent here because disciplinary measurements had to be taken, as I have been accused of physically assaulting another student, therefore breaking the Academy's rules and regulations." He lowered the scarf off his face, which showed no signs of emotions people would expet of someone in his position. "Will that be enough or do you require further details?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:54 am

Nagisa was unable to read the student's emotions. Apparently he was better at maintaining his composure than her although that didn't change the fact that he had gotten himself into real trouble. Assaulting another student was not something the faculty office took lightly. "You seem rather calm for a person who is accused of assaulting, but I guess you already know that. So might if you tell me why and how that incident happened?" Nagisa asked Charles as she quickly wrote down the information he had given her. It was clear that this going to be a pleasant day no matter what she did.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:47 am

Charles raised an eyebrow. "Is it really so unusual for me to remain calm if I know that I am not the culprit?" He asked the girl in front of him. "What the governing body imposes upon a person is an command which one must follow without complaints unless they wish to draw more attention and pose further problems for themselves. Therefore, I shall comply in a civilized manner and accept proper punishment. In any case, the boy has had his left arm broken, apparently 0.76 inches below the point of connection between the bone of the lower part of the arm and the elbow joint."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:49 am

Nagisa realized that Charles wasn't trying to appear calm but he was simply indifferent to the whole situation. He claimed to be innocent but didn't try to raise any strong points to prove his innocence nor he tried to avoid being punished. Of course he could be lying but Nagisa doubted that, he seemed unable to deceit after all.

"So let me get this straight. You want to be punished for an action you claim you did not commit? That doesn't sound right, you either do an action and deal with it's consequences or you don't'. There's no middle ground, if you did not do it then try to explain yourself. Don't you want to avoid punishment?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:17 am

"Part of the punishment has already been issued. The only thing that remains now is to fill the report and have it officially listed in the Academy's records." Charles didn't really care about the whole situation. Besides, being suspended wasn't so bad, especially in his case as he had no motives to even stay in school at this point, seeing as he had already located a sufficient amount of Persona-Users within it. His permanent record which would've been tainted by this incident also held no real weight on the scale Charles judged the situation by. But this girl seemed serious... She probably would've taken a stand in order to find the true culprit and bring them to justice, while Charles merely wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.

"Would it be easier if I confessed my guilt?" Charles continued eventually. If that was what he had to do in order to put an end to this, he would do it.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:04 pm

Nagisa bit her lip and gave a disappointed look at Charles. What was his deal anyway? "There's no point in getting punished if you are not guilty. Not only the person responsible for it gets away with it, and will probably do the same thing again but the entire point of the punishment becomes useless. You didn't learn anything from that nor is the victim safer. In other words this was meaningless" Nagisa replied as she added a few more details to the report.

Nagisa was about to hand Charles the report when she came up with a new idea. "I'm afraid I can't give you the report unless I hear the truth about the incident. So please do sit down, I want you to tell me everything."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:39 pm

"..." Charles sat down on the other side of the table. He did not see a point in all of this, but she seemed relentless. "I am required to speak the truth, am I not?" He asked curiously.

"Understood." He closed his eyes and, when he opened them again, he began. "The incident took place on 17th of January, this year, at 5:43 in the afternoon. I ran into the victim on the second floor of the Academy building, but neither of us involved themselves in a social interaction with the other. Instead, the victim ran off, showing clear signs of fear as the did so, such as: sweating, heavy breathing and paranoia." Charles closed his eyes again as he finished. "That is all."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Charles's speech sounded more like an analysis of the past events the way a computer would do it rather than an actual testimony but either way he did reveal something important. According to Charles he didn't assault the student but it felt like something was missing. "That doesn't explain much. If you didn't assault the student then how did they end injuring themselves. You only said that they were afraid of you but I can't see why someone would do that. No offense but you are not that intimidating" Nagisa said as she bit the back of her pen. "Are you sure there's a part of the story you're not telling me?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:11 pm

"I doubt that I was the cause of his fear." Charpes interrupted the girl, focusing his stare upon her eyes. She was really pushing it at this point. And he still had things he wanted to get done later in the afternoon...

"Now can I acquire the report?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:56 pm

Nagisa frowned as she removed the pen from her mouth and then glared at Charles. "So let me get this straight, a student was afraid of something and ended up getting assaulted by someone and only now you decided to tell your part of the story? If what you're saying is true then the person responsible for the attack is somewhere laughing about how easy he got away because you thought it would be too tiresome to speak." Nagisa replied clearly upset with the situation. "I seriously can't understand your reasoning but it's too late to change the past. For now you can have your report while I will have to search for the one who assaulted the student... that's just lovely. She added sarcastically as she handed Charles the report.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 3:52 pm

"Thank you." Charles accepted the report and stood up, paying little to no heed to the complaints of the girl at the other side of the desk. Now the only thing left was to take the paper to the faculty office.

"We must go together there, mustn't we?"

Perhaps if the girl had further insisted, would Charles have agreed on assisting the search for the real culprit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filing a Report... (Nagisa)   Filing a Report... (Nagisa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Filing a Report... (Nagisa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next