Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) Empty
PostSubject: How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez)   How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Jack sat in his shed and sighed as he looked at his brand new, used, table. He found it on the side of the road on the way home from work. It was... nice... he guessed, it was solid oak with a nice rose pattern. It probably cost whoever dropped it several hundred dollars... but... But it just wasn't HIS table... The table that gave it's life so valiantly defending poor Gao from the forces of evil... Jack's memory was a bit hazy about that night... mostly from all the drugs and medication they pumped into him to make sure he didn't catch anything from Gao's bite.... Jack sighed once more and leaned back in his chair... He would have to just get used to it he supposed.

"Well... at least it looked nice..." Jack's thought were interrupted by a knock at his shed's door. That must have been Icariot. He told her after anime club to meet him at his shed after classes ended today for some more "human" lessons. It took him almost an hour to explain what and where his shed was... but he was sure he got his point across. Slowly he stood and opened the door to his shack.
Back to top Go down
Iscariot

Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez)   How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:23 pm

It was a rather cool day outside but it was better than what it had been recently, not that any of this mattered to Iscariot. Today was the day she would be learning some human concepts from a rather...Colorful human. Making it to her destination Iscariot began to knock on the door hard enough to be heard but not so hard to break the door. She was dressed in a pair of black jeans and a plain white tee, her hair was placed in a side pony and it came down to her waist. She found it fun to change her appearance as of late and did it quite frequently depending on how she " felt ", another aspect that was new to her. It didn't take long before Jack Jack to open the door and Iscariot smiled lightly, something else she picked up while being around the humans. " Hello Jack Jack. " Her voice was strange, it still held it's usual mono tone but there was something else to it. For a bit Iscariot had tried to fix the way she spoke but it yield very little results, but results nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez)   How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:38 pm

This ranger thing could be annoying at times,but he did agree with that...A ranger...That name could be annoying at times,childish and unnecessary.Jack wanted to give Blaez something,he had no idea of what it would be,but he would enjoy this opportunity to talk about personas,he wanted to learn about every ranger's persona,he already collected everything he could about Charles,time to learn about Jack's.

The shack wasn't too far from where Blaez was standing"I thought the janitor owned that...Eh,not my problem..."He rushed his pace and in less than a minute he had reached it,he looked around and sighed"I have the feeling this will create some unpleasant rumors..."He knocked on the door three times before putting his hands into his pockets"I wonder why i even bother sometimes,it's probably something childish..."He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez)   How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:36 pm

Jack smiled when he saw Iscariot. She was wearing somthing a little more... Appropriate this time. Jack couldn't put his finger on it, but some how she seemed a bit more natural then last time. Maybe it was the smile, thought it looked a bit forced on her. What ever it was the illusion was broken once she said his name twice. They uh... they would have to work on human names worked. Other then that however, she seemed to be perfectly human... even her cold robotic stare seemed to hold a little life to it.,"Come on in." Jack was about to see if she learned anything from their last little lesson,"And "Take a Seat"... eh?" If she could handle that then there was hope for her yet. If she managed to sit down Jack would applaud and grin widely, if she, once again, picked up the chair he would sigh and look slightly disappointed.

However, before he could begin her lesson, a second knock sounded from the door to his little shack... Who could that be? Jack quickly turned and opened the door.,"Blaez?... Oh Right I told you to come over today to pick up your suit! Come on in, I have it around here somewhere." Jack would stand aside and let Blaez into the shack before going to the back closet and pulling out the green Ranger suit he had made for Blaez... honestly he didn't think Blaez would come!... Always thought he wasn't into this sort of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Iscariot

Iscariot

PostSubject: Re: How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez)   How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Iscariot would walk in upon Jack Jack's invitation. The place he stayed in were nothing like the dorms but it didn't bother Iscariot one bit. Sitting in the closest chair Iscariot looked towards Jack Jack and tilted her head. She didn't know why she was being applauded but took it as it was. She couldn't have been sitting there for more than a minute before a knock on the door was heard and Jack Jack opened the door. Looking over she heard his name before she could see him and she felt the slight urge to rise from her chair but instead she waved. " Hello Blaez, you know Jack Jack as well I take it. " Her voice turned a pitch higher and a bit lighter, breaking even more from her mono tone than she ever had before. She didn't know why but she felt strangely happy to see the male but brushed it off as another teacher being in her presences.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez)   How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:13 pm

"Jack,i already told you,i'm not going to wear spandex,specially during a fight,i'm here to talk about persona."Blaez was still trying to get used to Jack's enthusiasm about the rangers,one day he would grow out of it,Blaez was sure about it"I see you're kinda busy right now."Blaez had no idea of what was going on there but it got him worried,Iscariot basically accepts any information that's threw at her,and Jack once accused a mugger for being a evil emperor servant or something.

"Hey Iscariot.Yeah i know him,but his name is Jack...He paused before turning his head to Jack,Blaez looked serious"Could you explain what the hell is going here Jack?I'm pretty sure it i won't like what it is,but just answer it."Blaez never tried to look intimidating on purpose to any of his friends,but there is always a first time.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez)   How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:19 pm

"Yeah yeah I know, but I'd feel a lot better if you at least held on to it in case of an emergency. Just put it in your closet or something." Jack handed Blaez a green box with a darker green ribbon tied around it. "And we're not to busy, just a friend comeing over for a friendly visit! Ahaha!" Jack was obviously covering for something... He couldn't let Blaez know Iscariot's secret... Jack new how testy Charles could get when it comes to his true identity... So he'd rather not risk telling Blaez something he didn't need to know...

Wait... Did they... Did they know each other?"You two know each other?... Huh... small world. In that case Blaez, I'm tutoring Iscariot on a few things, and don't worry it's safe to talk about Persona around her, she's special. Like us." Jack smiled and shot Blaez a knowing wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez)   How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to be "human" (Iscariot, Blaez)
Page 1 of 1