Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia]   A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:01 am

"It's a lovely place as you know. They started around ten years before I was born, I found it when it was still a walking small caravan. It grew up when it got more popular and we started traveling and staying in places for a year or so before moving on. It's our way to see the world, so when people are done performing, they can explore outside on their own time for fun..." she began to continue talking passionately about the history of the circus, from where she started practicing, to when she first started performing. "I started exercising when I was six or seven. But they didn't let me perform until I was twelve. Until then, I took care of animals near their cages; something I don't want to do anymore." She shuddered at the thought before moving on. She didn't want to bring up those bad memories. She would let Rita do her thing.

When watching the sword appear, her eyes widened in interesting constrained awe as it literally appeared out of nowhere in her hand. She put her hands together in a clap when fire covered the blade. "Very nice. I think it's pretty. It's no different than a magic trick or illusion to some. Maybe we could get a dancing fire act going with you in it. Maybe that could pass. I'll have to look into it," she said. She was being diplomatic, but she was rather eager to see something like that going. A surefire way to capture awe into others without having to bring so much equipment around. Rita was definitely thinking of good ideas.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia]   A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:11 am

"It sounds really fun... Growing like it did, the circus is probably proud of itself... I'm actually pretty excited now, I'm wondering if I'll be able to be part of it or not..." Yes, it was obvious enough that Rita was quite... intent on joining the Biggest Top, that was for sure. If she could join them permanently, then that'd be very fun and even more exciting. Plus, she could maybe make it to be Lia's partner on the stage! Just that thought made her happy.

"Wow, you started that young? No wonder you're so strong. I actually started training at around that age too, but it was mostly swordfighting and such. You know, I'm an albino, so I'm naturally weaker... it's a bit of a miracle that I was able to get so strong, honestly." Rita could brag all she wanted about her strength, but it was all true. Her training was always intensive, she never let up until it was done. Why would she? Fate had made her weaker at birth, so the least she could do was fight it. Being strong is her goal, and while she achieved it physically... perhaps mentally, it would be harder...

"I-is it really? I think it looks neat but I'm not sure how it'd hold up in an actual performance. The fire can't go farther than the blade so it's really pretty hard to shape and such. If I train a bit with it, though, I should be able to control it quite a bit more... will you help me with that?" Training together... that sounded like a lot of fun. Maybe they'd get even closer if they did? Rita was already happy with how this talk went, but she was still very confused... love was weird...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia]   A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:19 pm

"Albino? Oh. I see," she said, not exactly knowing what to say to that. Truthfully, she has heard the word, but she doesn't know what an albino was. "I just exercised alot. I was flexible, so it got easier to do flips and rolls. But they still didn't let me for a while. This was before I started to dye my hair green, so my first performances were with me in black hair." Those were fun times. She didn't even mention how she ended up dying her hair from then on, and it wasn't just because it matched her clothes.

She frowned when she mentioned becoming part of the circus. Rita hadn't been asking about it, but it's probably a good time to bring it up. "About that....I didn't want to tell you right now, but I think it's important," she said. She paused and sighed. It was now or never. "I was told by Mom and Dad that by the middle of summer, we may be leaving to move onto another place. It's not because of this, we have just been here for about a year, and they are ready to move...but this is certainly not helping." She looked down, not able to look up to show tears that were starting to build on her face. It wasn't often that she cried, but she could not help but cry every time her parents were considering it. It's not fun to think about, especially with all of this going on. She eventually sucked in her breath and held tears back before looking up at her. "They're gonna let us walk around the islands probably, but they still are thinking about it. They don't know what to do." She knew what Rita was like. She could only imagine how she felt, but she had to hope she could take it well.

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia]   A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:32 pm

"Yep, I just lack quite a bit of vital properties in my body... well, with training, all is overcome, right? Haha." Rita had to admit, though, diseases were more attached to her, it seemed. In fact, she was developing a bit of a cold right now as well... it seemed that every winter was cold season for her, she just had to hope that it didn't get worse than that.

"Hm, oh yeah, I do remember when I first met you that your hair seemed a bit off on the green... your natural color is black, then? Mine was supposed to be black too, but albinism makes your hair grow all white and stuff. I like it, though, it's prettier than most people's... oh, b-but, well... yours is really pretty too." Rita'd rub the back of her head in embarrassment as she let her flaming sword vanish into the wind, dissolving into nothing as her hands were freed. It was odd summoning it in the real world, wasn't it? She usually only used it inside those Alternate Worlds so showing it off in the real world... well, it was definitely strange.

"Hm?" Rita looked at Lia oddly as she prompted the speaking... then just stayed quiet for a bit as she spoke. "Um... I see..." Rita didn't know what to say to that, honestly... it was to be expected? If they had been here for a year, then they'd be ready to move out already... still... why did it hurt so badly? Lia had to go, Rita knew that... but, well, did Rita have to not go with her?

"Lia... don't cry. Even if I can't go with you guys at all... I'll still keep in touch. You're my best friend, do you think that I'd just see you leave and then not try to find you again? Silly... What I feel for you doesn't let me do that." Rita knelt down in front of Lia and put a hand on her chin, bringing her face up slowly and gently. Rita wasn't sure what really made her do it, but to reassure Lia, she'd plant a little kiss on her forehead and then hug her.

"Don't ever let me see you cry, alright? If I'm with you, I'll make sure that you're always happy, so I never want to see tears in your eyes. Promise me that, if you ever feel like crying, you'll come to me... I'll make you happy... I promise that in return." It was most definitely an oath. Rita loved Lia too much to not say that. Even if it was just puppy love so far... Rita wanted to make Lia as happy as she could be, so even if she had to go away, she could still smile and know that Rita was with her, at least in spirit. After all, wasn't loving someone giving them your heart and promising it to them? Lia'd always hold Rita's heart with her... always.

"I'm sure there'll be time... I'll fix this way before Summer rolls around. I'm taking it into my own hands... just so you can leave while seeing Azores in its most beautiful state... so you can see Mankind as a race you're proud to be in... so you'll never have to cry again... so don't worry. I'll be safe, but I'll fix this... I'll stop those two with these two hands... just watch." Rita held Lia tightly, more determined than ever. Her Reason wasn't only for mankind in general now... it was personal. The Reason that she'd give the Divine, and that she'd give mankind as her gift... it was to make this world the most beautiful place ever... to make mankind the highest being that can coexist with others, while still being mortal... after all, they ascending into higher beings than they could fathom was likely to just result in discontent, right? Being something you don't even know exists... who are you, then?

"Just... hold me through it... I need you, Lia... I need you more than anyone else, and that's no lie... I... I dunno if this is the right thing or not... but I have to do it... I-I'm sorry in advance...!" Blushing hard, Rita broke the hug for a moment before bringing Lia closer to her with a quick pull. In that movement, she'd also bring their faces closer and closer, eventually resulting in Rita pressing her lips against Lia's for just a moment... a kiss of affection, and only that. No desire in it, pure as could be... it'd last only for one or two seconds... but, like any cliched kiss, it would seem to go on and on forever... once it was done, Rita looked away, not sure what else to say... after all, was what she had done even right...?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia]   A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 3:38 pm

Lia felt a little better with Rita's comfort. She always hated moving to another place. Cause more often than not they never came back. She had only been to a few places since she joined, spanning over her life. Azores was definitely one of the brightest and one of her favorites, and now she was going to leave it all? It hurt just as much as it always did, if not more. "Maybe you should come with me then, it'll give me a chance to see you in action," she joked. As soon as she almost cried, she smiled. She felt a bit better, and she was used to being happy and smiling. She had to try and be brave. To someone more experienced to the outside than Lia was, maybe she had to grow up a bit. "I promise, no more crying unless it's of joy."

But Mankind? Does she have plans for it? "Mankind? Do you mean that you'll be leading them? Do you have plans?" she asked. She couldn't help but be curious the way she put it. She wouldn't have much time to ponder before Rita placed her lips against hers, widening Lia's eyes curiously. She knew what this was, but she couldn't exactly put a finger on the feeling. She didn't know what to do, so she only returned the kiss with her eyes open and held her close. The feeling felt instinctive, something she knew this whole time; not that she did of course, it being her first kiss and all. It was awkward for her, her lips just stayed a bit stiff and pressed back. Afterwards when she pulled away, Lia chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of her head.

"Is that how kissing works? I guess that is something I can appreciate about it. Is that what you mean when you say like?" She couldn't help but feel a red hot sensation on her face as a pink blush broke through her inner actress. She couldn't really control it, though she tried as best as she could to play it off easy. "Maybe stuff like that is okay. Is this something I shouldn't tell Pa?" she said, rubbing her cheeks and giggling a bit. Such an exciting feeling to experience something new, and this was no exception.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia]   A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:50 am

Wait, was Lia serious there? Going with her was Rita's plan all along! Maybe if she could visit Japan soon, she'd be able to meet with her brother and have him take care of Dyan... that way, she wouldn't need to keep bringing him along and just confusing him.

"Wow, are you joking? I'd love to go with you... If I could, it'd make me happier than anything, but I'll have to fix this first and foremost." Of course... as long as there was trouble in the Azores Region, Rita had to stay and fix it. After all, she was gonna put forth her Reason, right? This needed to be done... she was sure that it could work... Rita would end this in time, of course she would...! There was no way that anything could keep her from it now...

"Good... I don't want to have to worry too much about you out there. Once in battle, I'll be fighting for both of us. As long as I know you're waiting for me, I'll never, ever die." Her determination as strong as steel, Rita put on a small grin. This was her resolve... what kept her going was her promise to her friends. Everything that went on... she'd take that, put it all in a blender, and make it into an energy drink... it was gonna be tough, but she could survive through anything if she set her mind to it.

Though... it may be that Lia misunderstood. "Mankind... not per say. I'm not going to be their leader, but I intend to create a world that is right for everyone. A world where everything's fair and appreciated, but where the strong help the weak become like them. I intend to make a world where there's conflict, but change, where people can develop. Mankind's figure that it itself has painted is rotten. There are many who abuse the weaker to themselves, indulging in their own superiority without any care to that. I will make a world where the strong help the masses through their strife, but still stand at the top. That's my Reason... what they want... Do you agree with my world, Lia?" She needed to make sure of this right now. Her Reason wasn't one that could be achieved through strength alone... friends, and trustworthy ones. Rita needed support, and Lia was someone that could help her more than anyone... if Lia couldn't be with her in this world... then it just wasn't worth it.

Lia's reaction to the kiss made quite an impression on Rita, seeing as her eyes opened wide, surprised. Was she really fine with it? "That... Lia, you... y-yes..." Much in the same way Lia seemed to get a blush, a very similar one brightened on Rita's face as she spoke. "W-well, I dunno... is your Father okay with you being with someone? Like, especially someone of the same gender... though... I have to ask you something..." Rita'd gently let go of Lia and stand up for a moment, composing herself... this was tough, how could she explain her view well enough?

"Lia... you said you never had a boyfriend or such before... and I dunno if that term is what is best used... I... what I mean is... I like you as a Lover, but I'm not gonna force you to become my girlfriend... but those are different anyway. I believe that a relationship between two people that like each other doesn't need that kind of title in between... do you get what I'm saying?" It was something she really came to understand throughout all this... Lia didn't label people, right? She just loved them equally... what was the point of having them date if that was the case, then? A Lover is a Lover, something more and, at the same time, less, than a girlfriend or boyfriend... it's something that isn't an official relationship yet the pair or however many involved love each other very much and just like to be together. Even in such a situation, Rita knew that having no title in between would bring them closer... that much was just obvious.

A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 XnNfv0g
"I guess what I'm really asking is... Lia, will you be my lover?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia]   A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 4:17 pm

“Well, first you should help out with what is going on here. I will help in my own way in the best I can.” She remained silent however for a little bit to digest Rita’s idea for the future the best she can. To tell the truth, a lot of it went over her head. But being a leader to help people towards the future definitely is a lot of hard work. Rita didn’t seem at first like she wanted to be a leader. Maybe she decided to step up. Lia respected that kind of person. She didn’t know how to respond. “Well, if that’s what you think is right. I just want people to be happy. If anyone disagrees, then it’s probably something not worth taking. But I am sure many can come up with something we can all agree to.” What would she do in that situation? She couldn’t even begin to think about it.

And then Rita asked to be her lover…

Maybe that was a bit of jumping the gun. It’s not that Dad would not let her, in fact she was certain he wouldn’t care either way, seeing as he’s been trying to get her out to see the places they go to more. But something else bothered her…

“You say Lover, but isn’t that just a more serious word for girlfriend?” She chuckled a bit, with a half smile. She looked to the side to ponder it. Making it official would maybe make it more exciting, but she was still not sure. She cared for Rita a lot, but it was clear that this was more one-sided than mutual. Not that she didn’t like her….or did she? She wasn’t sure at all…”Well….I guess I’ll think about it. For now, focus on your big problems okay? I um…I promise I’ll give it some thought. I just don’t really want to bother with ideas like that. Especially since thinking about joining us is already a big deal. Maybe think on it okay?” It was her best way of putting it down but not exactly. She’ll give it a shot and think on it, but it was way too early to even suggest that. Perhaps it was lucky Rita and Lia got along so well already, or this maybe would have ended another way. But Lia was not the type of person to let it drop off like that. Maybe her upbringing affected that. “Well, if you need to stay over or train up, let me know. I will probably be getting supplies for the next day or two and readying up for then. How’s that sound?” If all was well, Lia would give her a strong hug, before standing up and waving to her. “Good luck. You know I believe in you. I am sure you’ll figure it out,” she said before turning and waving once more before casually walking off back into the tent. A lot of work was ahead of her!
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia]   A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 6:00 pm

"I know I have... I'll make a world for you as well, so don't worry about that." But of course, wasn't it Rita's job to make everyone happy? That's what she thought, at least... if her dream world made everyone happy... then that would be enough, even if she had to die for it... though, obviously, leaving Lia wasn't an option... therefore, dying wasn't an option either.

"Lia... I see... I'll have to think about what I want to do about that... I'm sure there'll be opposing forces to me, so perhaps...? No, that wouldn't be right..." Rita frowned, closing her eyes. What was she even hesitating about? Surely, her way was the right one... wasn't that how she lived her life up until now? It was hard... but she always had the correct option in mind... perhaps this would indeed bring some spice into her life? Having an opposing word to her own, a defiant subject to her rule. If that was how this event was going to turn out, so be it.

Perhaps it was jumping the gun? Rita didn't know at all, really, she just went with her gut feeling. What told her to say that was simply her consciousness... though, maybe it was a bit rash.

"Well, Lover is used for any person that you're intimate with... it's a bit freer than girlfriend. I think it's nicer too." At Lia's chuckle, Rita would smile. Even if she refused, it wasn't all lost now... the performer seemed to be in a good mood, after all. "Think on it? Hmmm... well, I can't say it would be bad... I guess I will... but you think about it too, okay? I, um... when this is all over and done with, I hope that we can stay together... w-well, like... at the circus. Hopefully, if everything goes well, I kinda want to stay with you guys... I'd love to travel the world too, so that's a big bonus. Oh, but don't worry, I'll keep up with my studies personally, maybe with online classes." It was clear that Rita was more than determined to go with them, that was for sure... there was just a little bug that kept her attached to both Lia and the circus all in all.

"Mhm! I'm gonna spend one last time at home today, then pack up tomorrow, does that sound good? I'll be practicing my control over flames too during then." Why would all be not well? Rita was satisfied, honestly, although a bit sad... enough of that, though. Lia was right here with her, and Rita knew that she'd never lose her best friend's support... she hugged her back, obviously, with a tender yet still strong hug that would seem to show her affection quite well.

"I know you do... I believe in you as well, Lia. I promise that I'll fix this..." Rita waved back with a cheerful smile on her face, though it'd turn into a small pout was Lia was gone... some thought, huh? That was probably for the best...

A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 O7Wp6uN
"A world where everyone's happy, huh...? Can that truly come to light...?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia]   A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Lia and Rita's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia]   A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 11:46 am

Following stat increases by 4:

Rita:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia]   A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fool's Worry [Rita/Lia]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2