Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

No Sick Days (Nilo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

No Sick Days (Nilo) Empty
PostSubject: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:15 am

No Sick Days (Nilo) Ia_ful10

Once again, a quiet winter day in the museum. Rinna sat behind the customer service desk as people came and people went to explore the "thrilling" history of the museum. She eyed her bandaged shoulder under her shirt and decided that it'd be best if she left it alone. She didn't want to make it worse than it already was. She took a small sip of coffee and then yawned before leaning back in her chair to stretch. She was frustrated to have to come back here. She needed to work here right now or risk getting fired. Oh the joys of boring ol' museum caretaking. But for some reason, she felt a little more content. The talk was starting to die down, and apart from other various things that she chose to ignore, it seemed that everything was for the most part normal again. She was happy to see that no one was caring; so now she could get on with her normal life. Maybe another long break would be nice, but she didn't want to hear her coworkers' big mouths. But at least they seemed to ignore her when she walked in today. She looked outside to see the odd snow flurry; something not often seen in the island country of Azores. She had some weird ideas, but it was just a silly snow storm. She was glad to see that she could wear a coat and wear normal clothes under it, since it is apparently predicted to become a little warmer today. She could only hope that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:32 am

Nilo entered the museum with nary a word nor real thought. He had simply came today to past the time, rarely having fun in such a crowded place. He had never been to the museum before, as he walked around the lobby with a confused look. He sighed and shook his head, finding it hard to see where he was supposed to go past all the people. He did, however, notice the customer service desk, hoping someone there could aid him.

He walked through the crowd slowly, sighing as he finally reached his destination. Upon getting there, he noticed the woman. A thought crossed his mind but he brushed it aside as he got there, thinking out his question whilst walking the last few paces.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" he would ask politely and respectfully, "Would you mind to terribly much telling me... Um... Where everything is located, exactly?" he said with a light frown and furrow of his brow. He sighed and shook his head, returning his gaze to the woman if she was looking at him. "I can't really see where I'm going with all these people... Forgive my lack of knowledge regarding the museum..."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:54 pm

Rinna looked up at the guy who was coming to him. Was he a tourist or something? Man, what a time to be coming here right? She reached at her desk and pulled out a map and handed it to him. "To your right are all of the exhibits about the artifacts found in the Lasyian Ruins, to your left is other historical items about the general history here, and above are fossils from animals that have been found here that aren't around anymore. There are other smaller exhibits on the map that you can find when connecting the two that have our history and all," she said politely for the most part. She just seemed a bit tired, which was odd cause she slept well last night and she was drinking coffee. She should be anything but tired. In any event, she reached and handed him another flyer. "We are also having several new exhibits coming soon, so please be on the lookout for them."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Nilo took the map and smiled nodding his head as he listened to the lady's directions. He opened the map up regardless, looking to the right and left of him as he tried to catch his bearings. He didn't directly know where exactly to go, but he knew the vague directions now, enough to get him where he wanted to go. He returned his attention to the lady as she handed him the flyer, closing the map to skim through its contents.

"Thank you so much, ma'am." he said with a polite smile and bow of his head, "May I ask a question though? Before I go on my merry way that is." he asked curiously, tilting his head to the side. He noticed the lady's tiredness and curiosity took the better of him again. He wasn't planning to invade her privacy, but he wanted to make sure she was okay. Regardless, he would wait for her answer with the up most patience.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Rinna looked to him and nodded. When he asked if he could ask his question, she nodded softly. She didn’t really have it in her to brush him off. “What did you need? I can tell you what you need to know about this museum if you have something to ask about it,” she said. She didn’t really know what else to do. She was just being professional at her job, and all that remained was to get the question this guy was asking out of him.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:22 pm

Nilo nodded and smiled, looking back at the crowd with a tilted head. He'd read books on museums but he never read them as being this busy. It was almost suffocating to the introverted boy as he frowned lightly. He wouldn't go out and ask the girl if she was tired, an action like that being very rude in his book.

"... Is it always this crowded, miss?" he asked as he returned his gaze to the lady. "I don't mean to sound rude, but, I never thought a museum could be quite this popular." he said with a light laugh, smiling lightly in the process.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 1:05 pm

She looked at him oddly. “Well, it is a museum, I am sure we have busy days as well. Azores is a unique set of islands, so many tourists come all the time, especially around the cold seasons. So it’ll probably be busy here for a while. I take it you aren’t a tourist?” she asked. The way he spoke, it seemed like he lived here and just has never been inside the museum before. “Also, my name is Rinna, ‘Miss’ is for older people,” she said, “heh”-ing lightly as though she wanted it to be a joke, though she said it as though it lacked any humor. She still gave him a more amicable smile, not as standoffish as before.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:17 pm

Nilo nodded as the lady explained the phenomenon to him, or, the perfectly normal happening for the museum. He was quite surprised that museums could be so popular, elated even that history was liked so many. He wondered if the girl shared his likeness for the old as he received her name a moment later. He smiled and nodded before responding.

"My name is Nilo, Rinna." he said with a light laugh at Rinna's attempted joke. He knew from experience how a joke could come out weird if one wasn't used to making them, as he commonly misshaped at this as well. "I'll refrain from calling you 'miss' then." he said smiling lightly.

He looked up at the museum's roof, thinking for a moment. "No... I live here... But I've never been to the museum, oddly enough." he said with a light frown, all things considered, he was a native here... How come he had never came here? It wasn't some deep rooted mystery he /had/ to solve, but it was something he wanted to ask his mom if he remembered.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:40 pm

“Well, I am not surprised. People who are in school probably don’t care much,” she said. She had graduated from school herself, and she could hardly care less for it as well. But maybe the museum was growing on her, cause she had a sort of grudging affection for the place. Not love or fondness, but familiarity perhaps. “But there’s plenty to see around here naturally if you’re into that kind of thing.” She shrugged her shoulders and leaned back, taking a gulp from her caffeinated beverage before looking back to him. “Can’t say we get people your age often. Just came here to check it out, or are you waiting on someone?” she asked. She wouldn’t be surprised. She did come across someone who got stood up by someone else who was going to meet them here. It is not a fun idea. She kind of got irked at that idea, but she didn’t know if that was the case, so she kept quiet about that little detail.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:43 am

Nilo silently agreed with Rinna; after all, trying to deduce an answer from so little knowledge was pointless at this time. He listened to the humming in his head and the steady roar of the crowd in the museum. He found it oddly calming in a way. Like he could just disappear into the crowd and be at peace... Lost in the flow of other people... He shook his head out of his day dream, wondering if it'd make a good short story later on... Or if it disturbed Rinna...

"...Sorry... May I ask what wonders I've been deprived of then?" he said with a smile, "I've missed this museum my entire life, I can only imagine what other wonders I've missed." he said on a curious note. As a writer, he was naturally drawn to inspiration of any kind, this he knew as a fact.

"I came today to find some inspiration for writing... I'm not sure what exactly, but inspiration can devour you at any moment." he said a little wistfully before smiling lightly again.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Of course he would ask. It kind of caught her off guard the way he questioned him. Oh, what was going on in this place…she could hardly think from lack of sleep, and just overall lack of attention in the place. She had to think of something, quickly. “Well, there are some intact sculptures of the Lasyian Ruins still there. They are kept behind safety markers so they can’t be disturbed, but they are believed to be from the culture that used to live on these islands or at least Malstu before us.” She explained the best she could. She had to fill her self-made quota, so she was trying to reach for one more random fact in her head along with it. “There is also the general history of our civilization with various technologies that were used before Azores was modernized into what we know today.” And just like that, she was done. She even gave a larger smile, rather proud of herself to remember something so small. When he brought up writing however, she nodded. “I used to write myself. The best thing to do for that is to just walk around and look for the things that look the best to you. Inspiration comes automatically.”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:07 pm

Nilo looked up and nodded at Rinna, subconsciously making notes to visit these places in the near future. He noticed her tiredness again and wondered what caused her to be so tired. He tilted his head as he formed his quick question to the lady.

"... Is it alright if I ask if you're okay, Rinna? You seem tired..." he asked solemnly as he looked up at the lady. He hoped she wouldn't take offense to his concern, as he knew how easy one could do so first hand. He looked up at Rinna though, a slightly concerned look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:22 pm

Rinna looked to Nilo confused. "I am just tired. Don't worry about me; thanks though." She yawned again. She didn't need people worrying about her. She was just fine. She sat back and took a sip of her drink. "You can go enjoy yourself. Didn't get enough sleep last night you know?" She didn't really want to bring up being sore and whatnot from her wounds, cause that was bothering her as well. But for some reason, like another friend who came to her before, she felt well, a little relieved someone was worried. At least everything was fine right now.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Nilo nodded lightly, smiling up at Rinna. If she was okay, then it wasn't for him to question. He trusted her with her own health, after all, it wasn't for him to decide if she didn't properly know how to take care of herself.... But he wanted to make sure regardless.

"Okay but... Are you sure?" he asked quizzically, tilting his head to the side. "I don't want to pry... But don't over exert yourself... It could end badly for your health." he said a bit worriedly, a concerned look on his face. He then thought about how he must sound, sighing and looking to the side.

"Sorry... It's not my place to be asking and or telling you this... Forgive my rudeness." he said in an apologetic tone, bowing his head to Rinna politely.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:29 am

"Don't worry. It's nothing major. It's nice of you to ask though," she said. She didn't really want to bring up all of that business, and she didn't really care if he knew, but at least he wasn't asking about it. He seemed....sincere for lack of a better word. She didn't know anything else to say; she was not the greatest conversation starter. "Well, I hope you have fun. Here," she grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and began to scribble on it before handing it to Nilo. "It's a voucher for the tiny cafe across the street. We can give discounts there for events. This is a spare. Just..." she looked to the side for any employees. "You didn't get it from me," she said with a smile. No reason not to use it right? She didn't go there anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Sick Days (Nilo)   No Sick Days (Nilo) Empty

Back to top Go down

No Sick Days (Nilo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next