Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Um... A little help? EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Um... A little help? EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Um... A little help? EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Um... A little help? EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Um... A little help? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Um... A little help? EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Um... A little help? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Um... A little help? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Um... A little help? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Um... A little help?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Um... A little help? Empty
PostSubject: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:32 pm

There are a variety of odd and frankly weird things here at the dorms, however this one happens to stand out a little bit... more then the others. But then again, big fluffy alien costumes tend to be a bit attention grabbing. Maybe it's the large green antennae or the big pink laser gun. But more likely, it's the guy climbing out of it, or at least trying to. As of now he's trying to pull the head off with the legs discarded a few feet behind him.

Many questions could be asked about this scene, one is,"Who is that devilishly handsome man and why is he taking off a costume right outside the dorms?"

Another, and more pertinent, question would be," WHY is he doing it here and not say, in his room?"

"Hey! A little help here!?" Jack shouted as he wrestled with the head. Blinded by the massive head, Jack ran head first into a nearby wall and fell back with a thud,"... Well don't every one jump up and help me at once... I love laying half dead in a stupid costume... Best way to spend the day..."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:52 pm

Nilo blinked and looked at the costumed man. He was more confused and bewildered than frightened by the scene. He sighed and shook his head as he walked over to the suited man, tilting his head lightly as he approached. How would be a proper response to this situation? Nilo didn't know, so he simply went about with trying to pry the head off the man. He stayed speechless as he went about this task until he either pried the thing off or fell flat on his back in failure.

"... S-Sorry..." he said quietly, either going to hand the head back to the man or return to trying to get said head off the man. "W-Why are you wearing this... I-In the first p-place?" he asked meekly, seeming scared by the whole ordeal. He wasn't liking being so close to some one, let alone a stranger.

"A-Are... You okay?" he would ask after a while, seeming concerned for the stranger despite his seeable fear. He stayed quiet until responded to, seeming overly distraught over the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Jack sits up abruptly and sighs adjusting the head so he could see out of it once more. Silently he looks at the boy in front of him,"Well you see I just enjoy dressing as a freak of nature and running around like an utter jerk...". Jack sighs and slumps against the wall behind him and looks at Nilo again. Slowly Jack realizes the scared look on Nilo's face and scratches the side of his giant alien head.

"Oh er... Sorry, didn't mean to startle you..." Jack starts to fumble with the head again and squirms against it"You see I'm a mascot at the theme park and... I.. just can't... get...," He growls and gives up seeing he's makeing Nilo tense," Off.... Name's Jack by the way... Part time mascot, full time Super Hero Extraordinaire,"

Jack extends a fluffy hand to shake tilting his head to the side trying to show he's smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Nilo smiled lightly in response to the greeting. "Nilo..." he said as he shook the fluffy mascot hand. He looked the head over again, trying to find a zipper or latch that could be stuck on the suit's body. He continued his search, getting very close to the mascots head in the process. He frowned as he did so, realizing how absurd he must look right now.

"... Super Hero Extraordinaire? Oh... Where you the one who made those fliers...?" he asked after a while of searching, his analytic eye looking the seams critically. He would lightly prod at a few that seemed peculiar to him before trying to tug the head off. Murmuring a sorry every time he messed up.

"... I was mugged... S-So I took one of your fliers... I d-doubt I'd b-be helpful though..." he muttered after a while of his prodding, sighing and shaking his head as he went back around to make sure he didn't miss something. He sat back after a while, either having successfully gotten the head off or sitting in defeat. He looked up at Hiro with a light frown, still seeming highly concerned for the man.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:59 pm

"Thanks for trying I guess... Suppose I should get used to being Mark The Marry Martian" Jack says patting the head before realizing what Nilo said. Quickly he sprang to his feet and started to dance slightly before realizing he must have been frightening the guy,"Oh! Sorry, I'm just excited! I saw that someone took a flier, but I didn't expect to run into you. It must be fate! Our sense of justice drew us together," Jack scratches the back of his costumes head and laughs.

"Wait... you... were mugged?" Jack said looking down at Nilo. Gently he reached down to help him up to his feet," Comeon... Let's walk and talk, I know a place that could probably get this head off me, and once we cut my head off the costume should slide right off. Heh," He smiles behind his mask and chuckles slightly donning his mascot voice.

"Don't worry friend, Marty the Marry Martian will keep ya company!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:43 pm

Nilo wasn't exactly startled at the dance but was confused by it. The man baffled him, to be honest... Such an odd mixture of friendliness and... Something else... Strangeness? Nilo couldn't pin point it but Jack's mixture of emotions coupled with his own feelings of fear and concern made him very confused. He shook his head though, really only wanting to make sure the man got his mask off.

He stood up with Jack's help, nodding in agreement to follow him. He lightly smiled at his Marty impression, an odd site with the fear and concern still on his face. He would follow wherever Jack went, not knowing where exactly this place was. With him he held a book close to his body, it seemed as if he had never put it down during the whole ordeal but why exactly couldn't be deduced.

"... Um... D-Do you live at the d-dorms?" he asked after a while of silence. He was quiet, that much could be deduced; a shy demeanor was evident about him as he kept his head down cast and usually hidden. He looked up at Jack when he asked his question though; the fear and concern in his face still there albeit with little reason now that their was a plan to get the costume off.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:39 am

"Naaaaw I live in a cave under the science wing, from there I survive on nothing but moss and bat droppings," Jack said with a happy snark. Jack looked back at the small guy fallowing behind him. Jack was slightly confused as to how this person could be so afraid and skittish yet still seemed to be genuinely concerned with his current predicament. A warm smile found it's way on Jack's face as he laughed," Yeah I live in the dorms, just until I get my own place. Right now we are heading off to my fortress of solitude,"

He chuckles and gives Nilo a thumbs up," You're the first one to see this ever!"

He leads Nilo to the courtyard behind the dorms. Jack brought one fuzzy finger to his face to shush Nilo.There behind a particularly thick bush was a wooden shack no bigger then a small shed. Painted on the door is "Featherman R"

"I've got tools in there that we can use to get this thing off, didnt trust myself to do it on myself... But that's where you come in friend!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:00 am

Nilo almost believed what Jack said at first, then blushed deeply at his childish action, returning to hiding his head as best as he could. He followed Jack to the bush, parting a few branches for him to see the small shack. It wasn't anything extraordinary to him, but at the same time, it kind of was. Like his run down house, this man took pride in the shed. Nilo smiled lightly then blinked and looked up at Jack once more.

"B-But... U-Um, what do you mean?" he said quickly as he was prepared to do something that wasn't all entirely prepared for. "W-What if I hurt you? I-I don't want you to get h-hurt because of me..." he said quickly, seeming, yet again, scared and concerned.

Nilo wasn't exactly a handy man, actually, had he ever held a tool before? He was always told to stay hidden away in the house and never payed mind to a handy man when one came over. He couldn't help but worry about what he might do. "W-What if my arthritis s-starts and I h-hurt you?" he said meekly.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:49 am

Jack opened the door to the shack listening absentmindedly to what the frail boy said. After rummaging around for a few moments, Jack came out holding a small bolt cutter and a can of WD-40. He sat the tools down in front of the bush before recovering his small shack with the brush.," Arthritis huh? That dose limit our options, but doesn't mean we're down for the count just yet...,"

Jack hands Nilo the can of WD-40 and turns around, presenting his back to him. Normaly Jack wouldn't consciously make himself vulnerable to anyone, not because he was afraid of getting hurt, but more it wasn't what super heroes did. With Nilo, however, he felt he could afford at least a moment of weakness.

"Alright now this is what I'm going to need you to do. Just spray some of that on the zipper. Then give it a hard pull! If that dosnt work we'll use the bolt cutters to cut this thing off.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Nilo held up the WD-40, pointing it at the zipper. He was nervous, that much was obvious, as he slowly pulled the trigger and the stuff sprayed all over the zipper. He placed the stuff down, book still in hand, as he went to yank as hard as his tiny frame could on the zipper. Whether he succeeded or not would soon be decided.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post... But I can't really write much in response... Sorry ^^; )
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:37 pm

As the zipper comes down Jack let's out a loud sigh of relief, but as the zipper gets caught half way down he groans in frustration," Aaaaw come on! What did I do to deserve this!... Wait... don't answer that," Jack sighes slightly and turns back around putting a hand on Nilo's shoulder.

"Nilo, my friend... We may have to try something.... a bit extreme, if you catch my drift..." Jack hands Nilo the bolt cutters and flashes him a thumbs up. Jack turns back around and stands rigid. Trusting Nilo completely and wholly.

"Alright Nilo, this is your first mission as a Featherman Ranger! Cut me out of here!..." Jack gulped audibly and shut his eyes,"I... I trust ya!
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Nilo whimpered quietly as he placed his book down and held the bolt cutters in both hands. He positioned them on the zipper, making extra sure he wasn't going to harm Jak at all. He was hesitant before finally cutting the zipper off, yelping, jumping back, and dropping the cutters on the ground. He seemed close to tears as he picked up his book, murmuring many sorries as he did so.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:09 pm

"Sorry? Why are you sorry? You did great! I cant thank you enough. Thought I'd be trapped in there forever," Jack quickly pulled the large cartoony head off his own and set it down next to him. Slowly he turned and smiled at Nilo genuinely appreciating what he had done for Jack. After thinking for a second Jack picked up the fluffy cartoon alien head and holds it out to Nilo.

"For your troubles, sorry for freaking you out like that," Jack smiles warmly and waits to see if Nilo will take the gift,"A present for a new friend!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Nilo took a deep breath in then out, sighing as his nerves left his body. The suit was not safely off Jack and now he wouldn't die of heat exhaustion or something more unpleasant... He looked up at Jack with a smile then at the mascot head. It was an odd gift, to say the least, but under the circumstances, an appropriate one.

"... T-Thank you." he said with a smile as he took the head and held it under one arm, his book under the other. He looked up at Jack, thinking for a moment before coming to a realization. "... D-Did I... Um... S-Save you?" he asked quietly, blushing at his silly question.

"R-Regardless... I'm... Glad we're friends..." he said a little hastily, a light smile on his face. It was obvious he was still shy but seemed more comfortable now that Jack was saved from the suit.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Jack laughed slightly as he finally slipped out of the rest of the suit, tossing it into the shed and relaxing into his street cloths. He offered a warm smile to Nilo, trying his best to quiet any nerves that he may be feeling at this point.

"Yeah, I'd say you did! The guy at the front desk wouldn't let me in... guess he just thought I was going to shoot up the place... I mean I was but I still feel profiled," Jack said scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

Jack pulled his wallet out of his pants pocket and smirked slightly," Ya had dinner yet? Cus if your not busy I'd like to treat the hero who saved my life to a burger. It's the leaset I could do for a new friend. What do ya say?,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um... A little help?   Um... A little help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Um... A little help?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Azores :: Zela Academy :: Zela School Dorms-
Jump to: