Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
K.I.N.G.S. EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
K.I.N.G.S. EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
K.I.N.G.S. EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
K.I.N.G.S. EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
K.I.N.G.S. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
K.I.N.G.S. EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
K.I.N.G.S. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
K.I.N.G.S. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
K.I.N.G.S. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

K.I.N.G.S.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

K.I.N.G.S. Empty
PostSubject: K.I.N.G.S.   K.I.N.G.S. EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 7:41 pm

To be a member of K.I.N.G.S., there needs to be a single trait in common. There was a need for you to have gone through some sort of pain in your life before accepting the brand. Each K.I.N.G. shared this, and perhaps that was what gave them a connection to one another. After all, getting into the work of ending the state of the current world meant there was a chance your existence would cease aswell. Each K.I.N.G. understood this, yet still followed Yachiru's plans. There was no simple way for any of them to turn their backs on their current mission. After all, it gave them purpose. A purpose to live. Some were even created for this very reason, and thus they had no choice but to follow along. After all, it was all they knew in their short lives. Yes, each K.I.N.G. knew the moment they were branded, there was a high chance they would die. They accepted this mark, and the power that came with it. They were no longer attached to life to begin with. One could easily compare them to walking corpses.

Each of them...

K.I.N.G.S. Tumblr_n2hpdro1cE1tsxsz1o7_500

"The boy who lost it all, yet continued to cling to his pride and strength. Ready to incinerate himself, as long as his worth is proven. Don't be stupid.."

...One after the other..

K.I.N.G.S. Tumblr_m0ryggtH3d1rnidhvo1_400

"Created in a lab under Yachiru's guidance. Her life poses no purpose, other than to serve her Father. Meaning once Yachiru completes his goal, she will become obsolete. In other words, she will be destroyed, most likely. A sad fate for a machine that just wished to experience life like everyone else."

All willing to die...

K.I.N.G.S. Tumblr_mguf066NRJ1rsztyoo1_500

"A woman that suffered loss and found herself on the battlefield. Apparently she can only feel alive when she feels her life is in danger. Is that her way of living so she doesn't think of her past? Such a self destructive woman; she'll most likely die at this rate. Probably in this tower."

..it's a shame, really.

K.I.N.G.S. Tumblr_mj76w6Pm2G1r6ektco1_500

"To think a notorious serial killer would join the KINGS is surprising. There's not much information about her, but it seems in her childhood she had a single sister. They were separated, and she found herself doing odd jobs for men to get by. Who knew she'd start to like this... to the point she'd start stealing heads. A freak among freaks. It's like the higher the number, the stranger they are."

But it was their lives...

K.I.N.G.S. Tumblr_m4syz7RDcy1r877bvo1_500

"Huh..? This one has limited information available. Apparently he was artificially created and.. cannot be killed? Strange. For some reason, I believe it."

The flamed haired Mikoto flipped through the pages of what appeared to be a notebook of some type. He was currently sitting in what appeared to be some sort of office, however it was transformed thanks to the properties of this strange tower. Standing by his side was Susano-o, who seemed to be keeping watch with its black blade at the ready. Mikoto learned no matter where you were in the tower, there was a chance you could be attacked by your own demons. Lining the hallways up to this specific room was a pile of robotic beings, utterly destroyed. Mikoto and Susano-o's team work seemed to be at the point as if he were a Persona-User since birth. However, this was the first day he had ever summoned a Persona. Infact, there were gaps of memory missing from his head regarding where this power came from to begin with. But there was one thing certain. He needed to reach the top of the tower for some odd reason.

K.I.N.G.S. Ae331g

-Mikoto, a mysterious teenager that has appeared suddenly within the Tower of Aornum. He has the ability to wield the powerful Persona, Susano-o. His overall alignment is unknown, however he does have a connection to the users and their mission to stop Yachiru.-

He took a short breath before closing the notepad and placing it within his white vest. This was wasting time, but he couldn't go any further up the tower until the Four King was handled. This was where there was a slight contemplation. Something within his heart told him she was important, but he had never met her before. Even if he tried to kill her himself, he wouldn't be able to go through with it. Why was that? Did they have some sort of connection in a previous life?

Back to top Go down

K.I.N.G.S.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Ueitawa Side Event :: Tower of Aornum-
Jump to: