Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sitting around [add} EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sitting around [add} EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sitting around [add} EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sitting around [add} EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sitting around [add} EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sitting around [add} EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sitting around [add} EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sitting around [add} EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sitting around [add} EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sitting around [add}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Sitting around [add} Empty
PostSubject: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:55 pm

Hyde was taking his time with looking around and exploring San Malarus island. Surprisingly, he finally found himself sitting around the steps of the Notre dame. How was he supposed to be doing a history essay about it, but the place seemed pretty boring to be exact. “Man, this really does suck. Why did my teacher assign this to us anyway?” Hyde would say as he clicked his pen and continued to write his rough draft on the steps. It was hard to be enthusiastic about it, the whole religion background behind of the church seemed boring to him. In the meantime, Hyde decided to draw a pigeon that he saw far ahead of him in order to help with his writers block.
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:05 pm

Even though Add was on the Azores Islands for a while, he didn't really go out and see what they had to offer. Well, sure, he knew where to shop and the main landmarks were, but a number of them he didn't see in person before. Just like the Notre Dame No.2. It was somewhen in the afternoon. He felt like getting some fresh air after finishing his cup of tea. Thus, not so long after, the young man found himself near the said building, in his usual attire and with the hood on.

The sun was shining weakly, so it wasn't that hot outside. Instead, it was a bit chilly, maybe quite cold for people who had low cold tolerance. The hooded man was walking around, until he stumbled upon some stairs near the San Malarus landmark. He was standing under them, looking up, somewhat amazed. Even though it wasn't the original, it was just as captivating. Without thinking, his hand reached into his pocket, pulling out his smartphone. He snapped a picture of the building. /"I feel like a goddamned tourist right now."/ The young man chuckled as he was going through the few photos he had saved in his phone to check out the newest addition to the gallery.

Last edited by MasterMind Add on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:11 am

“I don’t get it!” Hyde would say as he puts his notepad down and puts his hands in his pockets. From his sitting position, Hyde took the time to look around and noticed another person with a hoodie. “Hey there!” Hyde would say as he walked over to him with a casual smile on his face. “What’s up? I noticed you sitting over here and I was wondering if you was stuck with the same kind of project that I was.” Hyde would then pause for a moment and rephrase what he said. “I’m sorry, I didn’t even ask if you was from Zela or not. “
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:31 pm

The photo came out pretty nice. Add wasn't a professional photographer, but it wasn't that bad. /"Maybe I could get into this."/ He thought amusedly to himself, when he was interrupted. The young man's faint hint of smile disappeared and turned to face the individual who addressed him. It was a red-haired young man, most likely younger than Add. And he sure seemed to be far more outgoing. "Hi?" The hooded man wasn't sure how to react. The other one also mentioned a project of sorts? Add was completely at loss, until the word 'Zela' was said. Zela was name of the local academy, wasn't it? "No, I'm not attending the Academy, nor any school for that matter." He would shake his head. He was intrigued, though. "Did you need help with something?" He'd ask as he put away his smartphone.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Yea, it seems a bit strange for me to approach you like this. So I’m sorry in advance. “Hyde would say as he put his hands in his pocket. “There is this history essay that I have to do about the Notre Dame II, I’m supposed to find cool things that interest me about it. However, I seem to be having a hard time, it’s just a church right? Not only that, it’s a copy of a real church, so we can’t even say for sure that it’s the genuine one. It all just seems boring to me, I only figured that you liked coming here for some reason so you must have liked the place. Hyde would then rub his head along with some nervous laughter. “So really, I wondered if you had anything to say about this place. “

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:43 pm

At least the other one knew it was awkward. He then continued to talk about the project. It appeared that the task was too hard for the red-haired student. The task was about writing the building nearby - Notre Dame II. This was his first time seeing it in person, so he couldn't talk about it, that much. Add did see the Notre Dame in Paris, though. You get to see a lot of places when you're on the run and Paris was one of them. It was not that long ago, too. He was also asked if he had anything to say about to place. "I'm not so familiar with Notre Dame II, as this is my first time seeing it in person." He would say, unsure. "I was in Paris, though, so I've seen the real Notre Dame. I dunno, if that'll help." He would add quickly.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:46 pm

“I guess I got lucky then! I know that this might be a bit of an inconvenience for you, but I would really appreciate it if you could help me out. “Hyde would say as he have the young man a sharp bow as he turned back towards his notepad. “Well, from your trip to Paris, could you tell me the noticeable differences about the Notre dame and its counterpart that resides in Azores? With your personal experiences with the place, I would really like to know what you would think about it. “This practically turned into an interview, but Hyde was willing to settle with anything in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:48 pm

The situation suddenly changed from really awkward one into an interview. Add was pretty much asked to compare the two Notre Dames - the real one in Paris and the second here, on Azores. He would look over to scan the front wall. Unfortunately, he couldn't really find any real differences. There was a logical one that he could think of, though. "I can't see any really visible difference, but I'd say that this Notre Dame was built with modern material, instead of materials they had way back in the day." He'd turn back to the red-haired student, his face and pink line fairly visible. "They could be different on the interior, perhaps. Too bad I've only had a little peek of the real Notre Dame's interior, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to tell them apart. Unless they'd be vastly different." He'd end his little speech with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:38 pm

“Modern material? You mean like steel and whatnot? So that means that the original was built with stones and whatnot?” Hyde would say as he took some of the information down as the young man continued to talk about his past experiences with the two buildings and help him out. However, the man never went inside of the real notre dame, so there wasn’t much to be said about the interior. “Well, this is better than nothing. I just don’t see why it’s important you know” Hyde would say as he rubbed his temples a bit. Suddenly, Hyde realized that he didn’t introduce himself. “I’m sorry; I have some really bad manners. I’m Hyde! What’s your name? If anything, I would like to give you credit in my assignment, I wouldn’t want to be a hypocrite and say that I came across this information on my own.
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:56 pm

The young man nodded as the red-haired student pretty much said what he meant. The other one seemed to be at a loss, as to what purpose this building filled. He then continued and said his name in the process. "I can see the importance of the original building for the religion, but not this one." The hooded man would sigh. "The name's Add. You really don't need to give me credit, since I didn't even tell you anything useful in the first place." He would say with a shrug. "Perhaps I should dig into the History of Art, sometime..." Add would mumble afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:47 am

“Add? Hmm, that’s definitely a different kind of name. Bu I guess that our names are similar if they can be associated with other things as well, even though they would mostly be associated with jokes of the sort. “ Hyde looked at the older fellow for a minute and realized that he never seen this person before at all. “You know, I think I haven’t met you at all. Then again, I only came to Azores about two years ago. You from around here Add?” Hyde didn’t want to pry, but he was a bit curious as to where this guy came from now. “Well, you did mention travelling, so maybe you just moved here not too long ago?
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:43 pm

A different kind of name... Add sometimes wished he at least knew what his real name was. /"It doesn't matter anymore."/ He was trying his damn best trying to convince himself that it was like that. The guy now known as Hyde said that they haven't met yet and shed some light on a bit of his background. He then also noted the travelling Add mentioned. It seemed that the young man stumbled upon somebody who actually paid attention during a conversation. Which was both good and bad. Add sighed. Not it was his turn to share some info, wasn't it? With a bit of hesitation, he carefuly answered: "Your assumptions are very much correct, Hyde. I'm indeed not from around here. You can consider me being a traveller through the world. And yes, I moved here somewhat recently." There was no way that Add would go into further details about his past. This was more than enough he was willing to share with a person who he had just met.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:04 pm

“Cool!” Hyde would say to Add, his voice was full of enthusiasm. “I’m sorry if it seems like I’m prying, but I just think it’s great that you get a chance to travel the world like that. I guess you could say that I had some similar experiences, though it’s not as much as some would think. I think one of the best things about travelling to a new place is the culture, like the food you eat. I bought a croissant from the store once; it was in a plastic rapper. I’m pretty sure that it would taste much better in Paris, right?!” Hyde was derailing from the conversation from the conversation a bit, but it didn’t matter. Providing some lighthearted conversation between the two of them isn’t so troublesome, Hyde was genuinely appreciative that this guy took the time to help him out. “Umm, well…. Is there anything that I can help you with Add? It’s only fair since you helped me out.”
Back to top Go down
Nezha

Nezha

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:47 pm

Add had no idea that Hyde would be able to ask so many questions in such little time. /"Get a chance to travel..."/ Having a chance and being forced to are quite different things, but there was no way for Hyde to know about Add's past. The young man was sure that if he was to travel because he wanted a vacation, he would enjoy it far more. Even now, Add felt slightly on edge. What if he was discovered..? What would he do then? He was far from having full control over the Dynamo, so using it as a weapon in self-defense was of no use. Unless he physically threw it. Which wasn't a good idea, since Add wasn't all that physically strong. Add's mind wandered a bit off, but he caught Hyde's talk about croissants and Paris. What Hyde said after that, was far more interesting than his previous topic. The red-haired student was basically offering him a favour.

"I guess that eating croissants in Paris is better.." Add would quickly mumble, before getting to the more important statement. "However, I'm afraid that I don't have anything that I need help with. But I'll make sure to remember the favour, though." One never knew when you might need something done with a little help. "I never forget a face. So you won't need to worry about me forgetting it, or you, for that matter." He would quickly add. /"I... NEVER forget a face..."/
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Hyde would then reach into his pocket and grab a business card of the sushi restaurant that he worked in. Afterwards, Hyde would hand it over to Add. “I work here as a waiter, I also cook some of the food from time to time. The best thing about this Japanese restaurant is that they serve Chinese food as well. It really is one of my favorite places to eat, as well as being a good place to work. If you can’t think of anything off the bat, it would be great if you could stop by and ill your stomach with some delicious food. Egodawa Sushi Restaurant in Penecia! “Hyde would say with a sharp bow. “I’ll be seeing you Add, thanks for your help again” Hyde would say as he departed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around [add}   Sitting around [add} Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting around [add}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next