Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
--- rain day ★ [o] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
--- rain day ★ [o] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
--- rain day ★ [o] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
--- rain day ★ [o] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
--- rain day ★ [o] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
--- rain day ★ [o] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
--- rain day ★ [o] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
--- rain day ★ [o] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
--- rain day ★ [o] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

--- rain day ★ [o]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- rain day ★ [o] Empty
PostSubject: --- rain day ★ [o]   --- rain day ★ [o] EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:31 am

--- rain day ★ [o] BuvCx2Y--- rain day ★ [o] BuvCx2Y--- rain day ★ [o] BuvCx2Y

Cole lounged in one of the many leather reclining chairs located throughout the dorm. Teenagers and young adults of varying ages did the same. Many engaged in conversation about school life while others enjoyed board games like checkers or chess. Cole sat off far in the corner; directly in front of a television with some generic anime airing. The pugilist paid no mind to the colorful and flashy program on the television. However, he did glare up to peek at the contents on the screen; extremely busty females in two piece bikinis playing some kind of beach sport activity. Cole rose a eyebrow and shook his head before indulging himself in some music from his MP3 player. Putting on his rather large DJ esque headphones, the youth began bobbing and bouncing his head as the music drowned out the awkward teenage merriment.

"Tch. Fuck this rain..." The young boxer thought as he glared out the window riddled with condensation. Even through the excessively loud music booming directly into his ear drums. Cole could still hear the distinct sound of cascading rain. The sound of water falling from the heavens and colliding with the very pavement; that rolling popping sound. The robust male sighed before dismissing the rather sad thought altogether. He pulled out his cell-phone and began reading the onslaught of texts and meaningless Facebook posts. One text caught his attention however. This text from a girl named Yomiko. Cole read the digital message with dancing optical's. The contents of the message read:

Omfg, Cole. You better be training for you match you lazy bum! >.< What's the point of my father sponsoring you if you won't put any effort into utilizing the resources at your disposal?!

He replied with graceful keystrokes. He even mouthed and whispered the words to himself even though the thundering music made it impossible for him to even hear himself.

"Listen, I got this. Don't worry about it, beautiful. Have I lost a fight yet? And besides it's raining n' shit; you know how much I dislike bad weather. ;D"

He crowed to himself; for he knew such a response would surly ruffle her feathers. Cole put the cellular device back within his pocket, held the MP3 player firmly in grip, and began shifting through the songs. As he found one of his favorite songs, all hell broke loose. The typical nonchalant and somewhat normal Cole Barbados broke out into song; his voice booming through the entire dorm. His coal dreadlocks flinging in every which way as his head bobbed and leaned in many directions. The others within the dorm could do nothing but stare at such odd behavior. Needless to say such blatant singing was truly annoying. But the others didn't have the courage to say anything. They knew who Cole Barbados was, they knew what he did for a living. He wasn't necessarily labeled some kind of bully. But no one wanted to take that chance when it came to one such as himself...

"YEAH, BUDDY! FUCKIN' LOVE THIS SONG!!!" He exclaimed as the singing continued...

Last edited by ★ ENIGMA on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- rain day ★ [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- rain day ★ [o]   --- rain day ★ [o] EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:39 pm

"I LOVE BAD BITCHES THAT'S MY FUCKIN' PROBLEM!!!" Cole boasted as he danced within the leather recliner chair; arms moving in sporadic and circular movements as if he was pretending to prepare some kind of meal. "AND YEAH I LIKE TO FUCK I GOT A FUCKIN PROBLEM!!!" He continued; the shame virtually nonexistent in this adolescent. Suddenly, in the midst of the dance and belligerent sing along, through the roaring beats and very vulgar words, Cole heard a very subtle popping sound through the noise voided headphones. He adjusted his piercing gaze upon the direction of such sounds; the music still blasting and the good times still being had. Off to the side he glared down another male. This stranger had fair white-hair with a rather disappointed look about him. Oddly enough, the very moment Cole made eye contact with this person, he began talking as if Cole could comprehend what he was even saying. The young pugilist lowered the rather large headphones, turned the volume way down, gave the male a rather judgmental glare, and spoke shortly afterwards.

"The hell? Yo, bro, can I help you?" His words were drenched in annoyance as he awaited for an response from this character.

Last edited by ★ ENIGMA on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- rain day ★ [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- rain day ★ [o]   --- rain day ★ [o] EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:41 pm

The pugilist yawned something vicious as this male made his rather snappy introduction. Cole reached for his cellphone yet again; paying little to no mind to the male before him. He read though some text messages and some cliche facebook posts that could make even the smartest of individuals disappointed in utter stupidity. He actually found some of the rants quite humorous due to the posters sheer ignorance. But then he realized, he was laughing at the very people he so happily called friend; but that only made him cackle even harder. "So my music is too loud, huh?" He said still messing with the device in hand. "Maybe you should mind your business, ever thought about that? Nah, I kid. No problem, dude. I'll tone it down a bit." At the apex of such a witty remark, Cole returned the phone back to his pocket and fixed his eyes back upon the stranger before him. "Tsurinai Naito, huh? Nice to meet ya', bro. I'm Nunya, Nunya Business, 3rd year from Kizuna Academy." The heaviest coat of sarcasm coated his words making them even more potent in delivery. "So, what can I do for you, hm?" He said as he sat in the leather chair; muscular arms crossed up against his chiseled frame.

Last edited by ★ ENIGMA on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- rain day ★ [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- rain day ★ [o]   --- rain day ★ [o] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:42 am

"Low, me?! Surly you jest!" Cole said with a sarcastic chuckle. "It just seems to me you lack a little thing I like to call 'humor'. You should see if you can get some; pretty nifty thing this 'humor' is." Tone still full of sarcasm and the will of a man that truly doesn't care what others think about him. Cole abruptly yawned something vicious; it seemed the cascading rain caused him to grow tired fairly quickly. Just his luck, the yawn commenced in the middle of the males second barrage of insults. Cole scratched the back of his head nonchalantly before considering Tsurinai words. He could introduce himself, but why did he need too? It's obvious this male was some kind of stick in the mud. Did Cole really want to be associated with such boring individuals? He shrugged; sure why not. His massive hand began rubbing against the side of the neck as words left his plump lips. "The fuck? Aren't we already engaging in this small talk and pointless banter? I'm pretty sure if I Introduced myself it'll be the EXACT opposite of what you want to accomplish, right?" He shrugged again as little chuckles left his lips, "Regardless, I go by Barbados Cole, bro. Want an autograph?"
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- rain day ★ [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- rain day ★ [o]   --- rain day ★ [o] EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:05 pm

"Some stick in the mud doesn't find me humorous?!?!?" Cole paused; mouth gaping wide out of shock as both massive hands were placed above the heart. "You fiend! Now how will I get on with my life knowing some sap doesn't find me entertaining?!?!" He paused yet again; hyena esque laughter escaping his plump lips at the end of such sarcastic acting. The ebony male knocked a few straggling tears of joy as this Naito character continued to speak. Cole stretched; arms extended high over his head as he responding to the boy. "I'm sure you've heard the saying: 'one mans trash is another mans treasure', right? I'm sure I have a few fans out in this crazy world. You might be able to make a profit, bro. Really, think about it." The boxer stood up from the recliner chair and looked down at the younger student; the most arrogant of smiles etched across his smooth brown face. "My music is pretty popular is America, bro. But I'm pretty sure a ideal student like yourself would never listen to something so barbaric and loud, am I right?" Cole cackled under his breath, "Actually, I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't like it. I mean, it is utter shit after all. But fuck it! This shit is funny. You've repeated the lyrics yourself so you should know what I mean. But, ya' see, you lack quality humor so you'd never understand what I mean So.... Lets pretend I didn't say anything, 'iight?" Cole subtlety continued to tease this character over the fact he lacked any kind of noticeable humor. "You must be into that classic stuff. Which is fine in it's own right. I mean, I would expect no less from some stick in the mud, so good for you, bro!" Words drenched in enthusiasm and sarcasm. "Who's your favorite?" Oddly enough, Cole's interests were piqued by this.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- rain day ★ [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- rain day ★ [o]   --- rain day ★ [o] EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Cole had to retain himself from pinching this little underlings cheek; he was just to damn adorable. "Oh is that right, squirt?" Cole said; blatantly digging into his itchy ear with the index finger and flicking away the sticky contents. "The same could be said about any kind of music if you really wanna go there, champ. People have different tastes and connections when it comes to music. Just because my genre doesn't tickle your fancy doesn't make it shit. It's shit because the artist is shit, but that's something different entirely." Cole boasted; schooling this male with the utmost about of subtle nature. "Also..." He took his eyes off Naito and fixed it back upon the anime program still airing on the television; the females still bouncing around; breasts flying in every which direction as they laughed freely. "Are you seriously gonna sit here and tell me that's 'humor'? What's next? You gonna tell me the earth is flat?" Cole sighed, "Well, I guess it only matters if you can make yourself laugh, right? Confidence is the key to being successful in this crazy ass world we live in." Pure wisdom from his part. "You insultin' me now, squirt? Nah, it's fine. I'll be the bigger person and forgive your disrespectful tendencies." Cole chuckled sarcastically; trying to get some kind of reaction out of this male. "So, your Senpai forgives you." The boxers stomach began roaring something vicious. The ebony male wrapped both arms across the gut and sucked his lip out of pure annoyance. "Damn I'm hungry..." He looked at Naito, "Hey, squirt. You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- rain day ★ [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- rain day ★ [o]   --- rain day ★ [o] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:08 am

"Tch, suit yourself, squirt." Cole muttered his breath; reaching for the television remote and pressing the big red button to turn the entertainment box off. "What do I want to eat, though..." He grabbed his backpack and glared outside; rain still falling from the sky with great haste. "Ramen would hit the spot right now." He sighed a little as the falling rain made him a little more gloomy and annoyed. "Wait, wasn't I supposed to be training?' He chuckled a little under his breath, "Yeah, fuck that. Ain't no one got time for that." He then left the dorms to indulge himself in some scrumptious ramen.

--- exit ★
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

--- rain day ★ [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- rain day ★ [o]   --- rain day ★ [o] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Cole has established a Social Link with Naito of the Emperor Arcana...

Naito has the opportunity to re-establish a new Social Link with Cole of the Strength Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

--- rain day ★ [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- rain day ★ [o]   --- rain day ★ [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

--- rain day ★ [o]
Page 1 of 1