Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private]   The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:33 am

“On the flip side, we can also say that there is no down side to spending time with a friend right? “ Hyde would say as a counter argument. “I mean, look at it this way. I’m happy that I came to see you today Azami. I learned a little bit about you through the choice of books that you like to read. Also, you seemed very passionate on the fact about how human nature always has a darker side to show. Well mainly, you showed me that you are very passionate about the literature club. I would of figured that you would have some regrets due to the kendo club losing popularity, but I was wrong. I’m kind of happy that I am, because it’s good to see you happy. “ Hyde would say with the upmost sincerity. He was a bit worried, but not anymore. “Well, are you enjoying my company Azami chan?”
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private]   The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 6:40 pm

"There's always a downside to hanging out with friends -- it's just that you and most others can't see it. People think that because they enjoy the time they spend with others it'll last forever. They assume that they'll never have to worry about not being able to see their face again. Then their world crumbles around them when they're exposed to the truth. They watch their friends, family, and loved ones get ripped away from them by death or circumstance... And then they're left all alone; back where they started. That feeling is worse than any----"

Azami could no longer speak. Her throat seemed to ache and she couldn't squeeze any more words out as she regained her composure. She was rambling. More stupid rambling of hers. Hyde wouldn't care. Nobody needed to hear her bitching and moaning like she was -- it was just stupid and idiotic to do so. So she stopped herself midsentence and forced herself back into her calm composure before she could say anything else stupid like that. It was dumb. She was so dumb. So very dumb.

Eventually she'd just turn her focus to Hyde's next question. For a moment or two Azami would pause; as if not expecting such a question to emerge. Eventually though her brain would kick back into gear and her throat would loosen up enough for her to get some words out.

"I'm spending time with you, aren't I?" She would answer in her usual way: direct and straight to the point. It seemed obvious to the point where she couldn't understand why the question was asked in the first place. Clearly Azami didn't dislike him -- even if he had gotten on her nerves a couple of times. So why was he asking it? Did he really need some kind of affirmation that she didn't hate his guts?

"I don't hate your company Hyde. Why are you asking?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private]   The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Hey…” Hyde would say as he moved closer to Azami with a serious look on his face.  

The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 259468-1

“Even though sometimes life takes its course and something unfair happens, like a death, I believe that the bond that you have with that person will never truly disappear. It might sound like one of those cheesy movie lines, but it’s turned. They are always with you, even when they go away. They aren’t really gone forever, because the true path too immortality is memories. That’s why history is important, because it’s good to remember the past. As long as you can keep your fond memories of them intact, I think that everything is going to be alright.”

There were some things that Hyde had to deal with on his own, his friends died while he escaped through the rift that brought him to this world. He still didn’t feel like he made amends, but the least he could do is comfort Azami, even if that’s the only thing he could do.
When Azami asked Hyde why he asked if she liked his company or not, Hyde rubbed his head and wondered about the reason why he asked that as well. “Well, I just wanted to know if you were happy. That’s all there is to it, I try to be more of a positive influence than anything

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private]   The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:27 am

Azami couldn't answer Hyde's speech. She wanted to say something but... she didn't. She didn't want to talk about this. Not now and not ever. It was none of his damn business, even if he was well-intentioned. Regardless, she couldn't force herself to feel any anger against them. He was simply trying to make her appear better and she couldn't deny that, even if being alone might have been more appealing to her, she had to have at least some social-interaction with humans to survive sadly. Still, his words wouldn't seem to reach her and Azami would simply sigh in response.

"It does sound like a cheesy movie line but... thanks." She said. Her appreciation of what he was trying to do was genuine but no reaction would appear on her face. More likely than not he'd be left wondering over whether or not it had an impact on her -- and even if he did figure out the true answer to that he wouldn't have liked it more likely than not.

"Anyway, I have to be going. Let's hang out again some other time -- okay?"

And with that Azami would nod to Hyde; rushing off through the Literature Club door. She doubted it'd be the last time they'd meet. Hyde not only had her phone number but he also knew of her club. Plus he was borrowing her copy of the book -- so even if for some reason he didn't want to be around her anymore he'd probably at least return it; the first page of the book having her name unmistakably present on it written in pen.

~Topic Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private]   The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:54 pm

Azami and Hyde's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private]   The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Dr. Azami and Mr. Hyde [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2