Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The End of Everything EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The End of Everything EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The End of Everything EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The End of Everything EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The End of Everything EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The End of Everything EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The End of Everything EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The End of Everything EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The End of Everything EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The End of Everything

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

The End of Everything Empty
PostSubject: The End of Everything   The End of Everything EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Yatagarasu reappeared on an unknown floor of the tower, landing with a thud on his feet and spitting to the side. This whole thing with other worlds was damn confusing, but it wasn't like he was completely unaware of his surroundings. Thanks to Four, he probably knew alot more of what was going on than he should have. "Man, thank god that was a round trip. That school wasn't looking very cool. But ya know, it would have been a good opportunity to school those Users on how to use their power properly! Hahah!" The hothead walked down the empty corridors of the tower, that looked rather normal in a creepy way. This was where Four was currently located, who had been assisting the team with her special ability. He'd walk up to a wall that displays a special insignia, and would place his hand upon it. In a second, it'd open and he'd enter the room with his usual cocky smirk.

"Yo Four, I'm home. That's what dudes are supposed to say when they return from war, right?" The cocky teen took his board out the pack on his back and placed it on the ground. Sitting down upon it, he'd kick his legs out and blow a puff of smoke. "So how are things going? I checked up on those two from earlier. They just cleared the first dungeon and the alternate world. But there's another group, right? What's up with that, you should let me know. I may be a hothead, but I'm cool enough to get down on some secret information. Oh an also, I almost forgot. I said I'd show you fireworks right?" The red headed skater tapped his chin in thought while awaiting his partner in crime's response. For some reason him and Four really hit it off. It wasn't because of that fake kiss, but maybe it was because their plumes of dusk resonated with one another. It was kinda like she was family at this point. A long lost sister he had never met, ya know? For someone like him that lost all his family, this was something he hadn't experience in years ever since he lost his brother.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The End of Everything   The End of Everything EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:29 am

The End of Everything Tumblr_mrouhhED161r3nw4do1_500

"Yata-onii-chan, don't you know I'm trying to concentrate, I said in a posed stance." A flash of light vanished the moment the Fifth King entered the strange room that resembled their first meeting ground. The blue haired machine would tilt her head and tap her feet together before walking over and sitting next by him. "Yes, I saw them clear the first dungeon from here using my ability. The second group is currently being confronted by one of the other Kings. Hopefully he behaves himself for Yachiru-san's sake, I said with a posed expression." The robot grasped her chest and opened a compartment that seemed to be freezing cold. She removed two Popsicle and closed it back with a thud. Handing on to Yata, she would then open hers and begin to suck on the end. Why a machine pretended to eat, when she had no need for it, was beyond her. With the mention of fireworks, her hair bobbed up and down and she turned to look towards Yata with her round, innocent eyes. Though there was no expression on her metallic face, she was secretly excited. "Will there still be fireworks? I did not hear anything about this from Yachiru-san. I said with a posed expression" She once again tilted her head while placing the blue popsicle at the edge of her tongue.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: The End of Everything   The End of Everything EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:09 am

"O-Onii-chan!?" The red head's face start to resemble his own hair and he crossed his arms and turned away. "Don't call me that! T-That's too familiar! ..I mean if you want to call me it then fine. I wouldn't mind..." He was already contradicting himself while brushing his cheek with his fingers. When she mentioned another King, Sora would close his eyes and give a sigh. "Man those other guys are assholes! Well, not like I ever went to properly meet them, but still! Dicks on ice! And ice and fire don't mix, but you're pretty cool Four. Haha, that one sucked! So anyway, I'd rather not work with them in anyway. Psh! And speaking of that, just a second..." The Wild Crow flipped up to his feet and faced towards the girl. "Alright, Four! I'll give you some fireworks you can remember! I've been practicing this recently. It's not like I didn't know how to juggle with all this Persona and Shadows shit, I just didn't have the balls to do it. But now I think I got the hang of my own power, so I'll be able to show you a few tricks." The red head gave a confident smirk before grasping his head and forcing his Persona out.

"Come to me, Sol Invictus!!"

The End of Everything 2cmwtg1

One cue of his demand, a blaze of flames appeared from the red mass of energy that formed around Yatagarasu. Flames dropped upon the floor of the room, as the Persona was hunched over and breathing plumes of heat from the orifice of its own body. The Wild Crow would walk back over to Four and reclaim his seat by her side while the Persona backed off. Stabbing its spear into the ground, the Persona would extend its arms and form two fire balls within the palms of its hands. The two balls of fire would raise up before spreading into multiple, smaller balls. Then, periodically, one would explode and send sparks flying that resembled that of real fire works. Yata would watch with narrowed eyes, and he'd lean back and support himself with his hands. "Ya know, it's strange. My brother was also pretty into fireworks and that whole festival thing. Ever since we were kids. He was a real pain in the ass, now that I think about it... But he did take care of me."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The End of Everything   The End of Everything EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:13 pm

The End of Everything Tumblr_n2tkng7nzo1shbc9ho1_500

"Telling from your body temperature and rate of heart beat, Yata-Onii-chan is anxious when being called Onii-chan. I said with a mused expression." The blue haired girl still held both their popsicles, sucking on one while holding the other for Yatagarasu who was currently going to show her a trick. He summoned his Persona before her, and the heat in the room started to make both her own and his popsicle melt. Her blue eyes looked at this and her faced puffed like that of a child's. However, this expression soon changed when the fire show turned into one of mini explosions and sparks that reminded her of the Festival she never got to witness. Her bright blue eyes sparked with astonishment, and for once her usual "posed" look turned into something a real human child would give. A genuine smile from the heart, if you could say she had a heart. The robot couldn't help but scoot closer to Yata and place and arm around his while watching the explosions. "Thank you, Yata-Onii-san. I said with a look of excitement."

As they watched this mini display of fireworks, Four's King insignia began to glow, and soon Yata's soon would glow. his insignia seemed to darken, having Four's own added to his own. The small girl did not take the time of day to acknowledge this, but instead listened to him about his brother. "Yata-Onii-san, can you tell me about your past? I asked with a curious expression."

Last edited by Philemon on Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: The End of Everything   The End of Everything EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 10:29 am

Yatagarasu did not notice the change in the King insignia on his wrist, but instead was more contemplated by the asking of his past. He never really talked about his past really, so it caught him off guard. In a nervous fashion, he rubbed the back of his head and rolled his amber eyes to their corners. "To be completely honest, my past really isn't something you'd want to hear. From my parents dying in a fire to my brother dying years later in a hit and run, I'd say my past isn't really that great. Infact, everyday it eats me up inside that I'm the only one left out of that small family. And no matter how hard we tried between my brother and myself, people always used us for their own benefit. That's how we ended up in that orphanage. I'm not sure if the experiments they did in there is the source of this new power I have, and I really do not hold a grudge against them... entirely. But.." His words drifted off as he grasped the collar of his shirt and pulled it down to see the scar over his heart. "I can't hate them too much. After all, my name Yatagarasu came from them aswell. I just wonder if my brother came across this same power before his death, if he'd still be alive today, ya know? They did the same experiments on him, after all."

There was silence for abit, but the red head would shake it off and push himself to his feet. "..A-Anyway, I'm out of here. Keep up the good work, Four. I'm going to go poke around for abit and see what's up. This talk about the past is getting my head alittle cloudy." As he said this, his Tainted Persona vanished in a blaze of flames. He threw his skateboard down and took off with a rolling start, exiting the room and closing the entrance before moving onward.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The End of Everything   The End of Everything EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:20 pm

She was rather quiet throughout his explanation of his past, but she could feel a certain resonating coming from the plume of dusk in his chest. When he was leaving, she simply kept looking forward, but would turn the moment he left the room and was out of ear shot...

The End of Everything Tumblr_n2tkng7nzo1shbc9ho3_500

"Yata-Onii-chan. The fire that burned down your house wasn't caused from lightning. No, I think it was your own potential, and you not knowing how to control your Persona. You were able to escape with your Onii-san probably because your Persona protected you both. That plume of dusk within you did not unlock your Persona... Actually, it feels more like..." Her words trailed off as she would stare at the door he exited through. Maybe because of her plume of dusk being so in sync, she could feel his own, and the potential within it.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The End of Everything   The End of Everything EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Yatagarasu has formed a Fate Link with The Fourth King...

Yatagarasu has now expanded his KingS insignia by 1, and has gained the dual abilities Paradigm Shift and Amaterasu Core.. Details of these abilities have been sent to your private messages...

With the growth of your KingS insiginia, you grow in power from the close sync you have with another King. Attempt the same connections with other KingS to grow even stronger once certain conditions are fulfilled...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of Everything   The End of Everything Empty

Back to top Go down

The End of Everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Ueitawa Side Event :: Tower of Aornum-
Jump to: