Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ahh, Refreshing "Akane"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" Empty
PostSubject: Ahh, Refreshing "Akane"   Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 2:19 pm

“So how am I supposed to spend my first day of freedom? Hyde would mumble to himself as he walked along the amusement park, licking an ice cream. It was really hot today, the heat kind of made Hyde use his other hand to shield his forehead. However, this made him bump into another person and drop his ice cream. “Aww……” Hyde would say as he fanned himself and slumped down to look at the ice cream he dropped. He really needed something to use to cool off today, maybe something to drink? After looking around, Hyde saw a video playing on someones phone.[i] “The ice bucket challenge? “ [i]Hyde would rub his chin as he thought about what it meant. “That sounds like a really good way to get cool! I should definitely try it!” Afterwards, Hyde turned to the nearest refreshment stand and asked the salesperson a question. “You wouldn’t so happen to have an ice cold bucket of water would you?”
Back to top Go down
KannyNye

KannyNye

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, Refreshing "Akane"   Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Akane was working one her afternoon shifts. Nothing special, just another day working to earn money. She had an apron and a hat on. Whether Akane wanted to or not, she had to obey by the dressing code. Time went by, just like people and kids were coming and going. Luckily enough, she was nearing her break. That's when she was approached by a red-haired young man. And he sure had one the most interesting requests. /"Bucket of ice-cold water...? Oooh, he probably wants to do the challenge thing."/ Akane wasn't sure what to think of this. But she knew for sure that she couldn't just give somebody a bucket of water. Unless there's a fire nearby. Akane would shake her head. "I'm afraid I can't really do that. I can offer you some other cold drinks if you want to cool down, how-" She was cut-off by another voice. "Nye! It's your break!" Akane would turn around and nod in the direction the was coming from and put away her hat.

Akane then would walk around and stand in front of the red-haired customer. "I'm sorry, I hope you can wait 10 minutes, until my break is over." She would say with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, Refreshing "Akane"   Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:49 am

“Aww man? And here I thought water was free and easily obtainable, the culture classes are kind of different from Lunapa island. You could practically live off the land with the fresh wter and fruits available. “Hyde would say with an earnest smile, but he would scratch his head when the lady said ten minutes. “ Your name is Nye? Hmm, I’m Hyde by the way…and….isn’t ten minutes a little too short? Breaks are usually thirty minutes to an hour; I work for a sushi restaurant. It’s understandable if you’re short on hands so…..hmmm……” What can Hyde do to make this Nye girl happy? Spreading a smile was definitely something he wanted. “I can cover a bit of your shift for you and you could take a full half hour? It’s a hot day and I wouldn’t want you to get a heat stroke or anything. You should fine something good to eat and take a proper break, I won’t ask for anything in return. “It was something to do, at least he was helping someone. Hyde didn’t hear from his friends for a while, and he was a bit afraid to contact them. He kind of felt like he abandoned them from the way he carelessly got imprisoned.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KannyNye

KannyNye

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, Refreshing "Akane"   Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 12:53 pm

Sure, water was easy to obtain, but Akane as a saleswoman wasn't really allowed to hand out buckets of water as she pleased. The red-haired individual would then introduce himself and question the amount of her break-time and offered to work her shift for a bit. Akane was slightly taken aback by this.

Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" Osy1hk

She didn't expect somebody to be this kind-hearted. She would smile and reply: "As a mere saleswoman, I can't really fulfill such a request, you must understand." Akane would nod and continue. "My surname is Nye. It's just my boss who calls the employees by their surnames. My first name is actually Akane. Use whichever you prefer. And I can't possibly let you just simply work here, albeit temporary." She would say and shake her head in disapproval. "You don't have to worry, though. 10 minutes is plenty of time to eat a small snack, take a drink and go to the toilet." Akane would add to her previous statement with a light smile.

Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" Wstn69

That's when she felt her vision waver a bit. Akane's legs were starting to feel like jelly, slowly unable to support her weight. Her forehead was heating up. /"Oh no! Not now!"/ She thought angrily as she struggled to keep her balance and stepped back as her knees gave out.

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, Refreshing "Akane"   Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Hyde reached out and supported the girl by her waist.  He was pretty quick on his feet, and didn’t really like the expression that the girl had on her face. The heat outside must be serious; he wasn’t really expecting a heat stroke to happen so soon.  Hyde looked down at the girl with a concerned look . “Are you ok?” Hyde’s voice was soft and full of worry, he didn’t really know what to do at this moment. However, one thing was clear; he had to get her pout of the heat for a little bit.  Even though she didn’t really ask him to, Hyde moved her over to a nearby table with an umbrella. The table was close to where she worked, so the girl wouldn’t be too far away. After setting her on the chair as gently as possible, actually rushed out to a fruit smoothie stand and bought something. Afterwards, Hyde rushed back to Akane and handed her a half open coconut with a straw. “ This should help keep you cool..”

Picture
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KannyNye

KannyNye

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, Refreshing "Akane"   Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Akane felt Hyde grab her before she fully collapsed onto the ground. He then sat her down at a nearby table. Hyde then would run and buy something from one of the nearby stalls and come back with a drink of some sort. It was a coconut-like drink. Apparently he thought that her current condition was caused by heat. Sure, it was hot, but that wasn't the reason for Akane's fever. /"Damn pills..."/ She had no other choice but to take them, though. Hyde handed her the coconut filled with cold liquid and she thankfully took it in her slightly shaky hands.

Akane would smile weakly and take a sip. "Thank you, Hyde. I appreciate it." She'd say as she leaned back on the chair. "You don't have to worry, though. I just need to rest a bit and I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, Refreshing "Akane"   Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 1:03 am

Well... that's what you’re saying, but I still can’t help but to be a bit concerned. You almost fell; you could have hit your head on something and made matters worse. If it’s not too much trouble, do you mind if I just stick around for a bit? Just to make sure that you're ok? “ That was definitely a close one, Hyde never seen anyone collapse due to the heat like that. Hyde didn’t see her as a weak individual, but he wanted to keep an eye on her. It wouldn’t be fair for an employee to be overworked if she’s not feeling too well. “ By the way, how is the coconut water tasting? ME personally, I would trust nature’s bounty over a lot of things. It has less of the added preservatives that could possibly harm you.” Well that was a boring conversation starter, talking about fruit. After a small period of silence, Hyde’s mind wandered into a random thought again. “Hey Akane! I think one of the coolest perks of working here at the amusement park would be to hop on a roller coaster during your break time!

OOC: Hi isora, i hope you are feeling better :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahh, Refreshing "Akane"   Ahh, Refreshing "Akane" Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahh, Refreshing "Akane"
Page 1 of 1