Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Walking on Sunshine [Harris]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
God's Gift

God's Gift

Walking on Sunshine [Harris] Empty
PostSubject: Walking on Sunshine [Harris]   Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:41 am

Walking on Sunshine [Harris] NHGq7B9

A blue sparkle shot across the dark sky over the prison before vanishing. It resembled a star, or something like it, most likely not giving anyone who might have saw it more than a second's thought. This "star" landed on the top of this lighthouse, standing over the lights and over looking the prison with keen golden eyes. Placing his hands in his pockets, the blonde walked to the edge of the lighthouse and jumped downward onto the railings where the actually light flashed to kept constant watch of the area. There were sure to be guards watching the lighthouse at this time, which was the specific reason why Souka decided to land here at this specific time. It was only a matter of time before someone spotted him, but his sly smile remained intact as he stared up towards the sky above. //"There were three friends... One who wished to be a Hero, One who wished to unite through Art... and One that wished to change the World... I wonder if one could possibly be here. Surely the authority figures of this world crave to be Heroes."// Souka laughed beneath his breath and closed his eyes. This side project did not involve the Promised Land's reawakening, but it was a nice time waster until those with the potential showed their faces in this God Forsaken world. Those of Ueitawa were failures, but there was fruit ready to be plucked here in the lush area of Azores. Also getting information from an actual officer could help Souka find any potential humans he could use in the future. Things were going to get interesting soon enough.

H.Skill:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [Harris]   Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:25 am

Second night in a row Qwentyn Harris had been selected for lighthouse duty. He wasn’t annoyed or anything; in fact he was a bit happy. Apart from another guard there, he’d be almost alone with nothing but a strong cup of coffee. Speaking of which, he would reach to take a sip as the light would make another slow circle around the prison. Things were actually quiet tonight. Not much paperwork at all, so maybe they’d make him take the morning and afternoon off tomorrow to get some sleep. That’d really mess up his internal clock, but he really did not have a choice in the matter. Qwentyn began to put the cup to his lips and take a drink until the light suddenly revealed a figure right outside on the railings of the lighthouse. The mere shock of it caused him to drop his cup, spilling it on the floor, and started to cough painfully. The other guard turned to Qwentyn in obvious confusion. “Hey dude! You okay?!” he said immediately getting out of his chair and moving to him to give him several smacks on the back until Qwentyn’s coughing would cease, leaving behind only heavy sighs. Qwentyn in the meantime, would be pointing out to the blonde boy who was outside on the railings. “L-Look!” he shouted.

When the other guard looked to the boy, all kind of expression on his face faded into horror, though Qwentyn would be the most worried, clearly shown by his fearful face. “Hey! What are you doing out there!? How did you get here?” he would start asking. Was he committing suicide? Was he causing a riot? How did he even get outside without being caught?! He made sure to hold his right hand on the gun holstered on his side, and immediately opened the door that would lead to the small space between the inside of the lighthouse and the railing, holding his free hand out slowly. “Dude, calm the fuck down, he’s probably a criminal! I am gonna pull the alar-“ “J-Just shut it…! Wait…” The timid officer would respond. If they set off the alarms, this kid may very well fall from surprise or could very well jump on his own. Turning back to the blonde, he’d look at this oddly smiling kid. “Just grab my hand, and be careful. There’s better things to do than what you’re doing right now,” he said. The other guard would just stand there frozen, and watched Harris try to talk down the strange individual, slowly regaining his composure. He could not panic at a time like this; he had to be calm, and collected.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [Harris]   Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:43 pm

The blonde young man's hair fell over his forehead and eyes, making his smile stand out more than anything when being spoken too. Placing his hands in his jacket pocket, he continued to face towards the stars as the young officer spoke to him. How heroic of him, coming to talk down someone who could potentially be a danger to him. Was this the Hero Souka craved to find? //"Good evening, Officer. Do not take another step closer, I simply have some words to share with you. You see, you could say I'm just a ghost haunting this lighthouse tonight. Get too close and you make catch my curse."// This "ghost" continued to smile as he stood upon the railings not fearing the long fall below. //"May I ask a question? What do you think of a man's greed, Mr. Guard? I once was told man's greed was like that of fire. It was a spark, but it was warm and reassuring. However, like a spark turned to a blaze, it could grow out of control and consume oneself and everything in its path. And even though greed is so destructive, mankind averts its eyes from this and continues on its strange path through life. My question is this.."// Two golden eyes began to glow as the "ghost" looked over at the guard. //"If you had the chance of taking whatever you wished in this world, no matter the consequence, what would it be? I would simply like to hear your answer."// Yes, this was what Souka wanted to hear. His answer to greed. Was his desire that of selfishness or selflessness? That was one determining question he had asked a friend in the past, and he wondered if the man would have the same answer.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [Harris]   Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:56 am

The guard behind Qwentyn remained quiet, completely dumbstruck by this kid. Was he that worried, or was he a coward on the inside? It probably didn’t matter since Qwentyn was the only one showing any bit of courage. He would keep his arm outstretched, but not move from his spot as the kid ordered. He could not let this boy die for his mistake. “Ghost? What do you mean?” he’d ask first calmly. He was trying to think of any way to convince the boy to come down. This was just not the way to go at all. But in the midst of his thinking, he would continue to talk. How was he so calm in a position like this? But….greed. Why would he ask about something like this? What point would there be to embrace any kind of greed? That’s in a way, why he chose this career; to eliminate any kind of feeling and stop the ones who let it got the better of them. So could he even answer this boy’s question properly? Did he even have the time to think of a satisfactory answer? He would end up taking a few seconds to pause while keeping eye contact with the boy, before coming up with his own answer. “I don’t think, or rather, I just want to see peace. But I am not sure I could just take it without consequence. That is something that needs to be worked toward don’t you think?” he’d finish. Hopefully the boy would understand and maybe get off those railings. If it got any worse, he would have to think of something else. This was the first time Qwentyn Harris has dealt with this kind of situation before. He can’t mess this up right now…
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [Harris]   Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:41 am

Souka placed his finger tips against his forehead and began to give a heart filled laugh at the answer. The generic officer that wished for peace was usually the cliche, but it seemed even that held some truth in this remedial reality they were all stuck within. The "ghost" ended his laughing and turned it to a few chuckles and then nothing at all. Spinning on his foot, he'd turn all the way towards the officer, so he was facing them both with a wide grin. //"Mr. Guard, you do know the history of humanity, don't you? Though one craves for true peace, they always must reach the goal through violence. People are selfish, and they all crave a peace that's relevant to themselves. Your peace could be completely different than your partner's there, and that difference could be the main cause of strife between you both."// The ghostly being shrugged their shoulders before looking upward towards the stars. //"Everyone strives for peace in the end, but only the self sacrificing hero has any chance of obtaining it. I've seen it time and time again, but something about your eyes tell me you're serious."// Souka turned around so his back was to the two again, and when they could not see his face a certain smile came across his lips. Nice and crooked.

Walking on Sunshine [Harris] Tumblr_mvci8btiZn1sfos68o1_500

//"To achieve your peace, how far would you go, Mr. Hero? What would be your first step towards this wish of yours?"//
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [Harris]   Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:17 pm

Qwnetyn Harris slowly lowered his hand a bit as the boy spoke, though jumped a bit when he turned. He could have fallen; did he not realize that? But, he did have a point. There was probably peace at first, but it has always had to be retaken with violence. It bothered him. The other guard still stood motionless, though a bit closer to the panel where the alarms were, as if ready to sound them if he tried something funny. When the boy asked his question after turning away, it would give Harris a moment of silence to think. He just could not blurt out an answer; something like this had to be thought of, especially if the “wrong” answer could send the boy to the ground. But Harris was a bit surprised to come up with almost nothing. How could a path to peace work? Silence would last a bit longer than the moment before when he asked his first question, before Harris would speak. “I honestly do not know. I don’t think a single person can just ensure peace. I’d have no idea where to start. Crime would have to stop being committed, relations between countries would need to be fixed or formed. There are too many things; it is hard to pick one to start on, much less with a single person. I am sure some could, just not myself,” he answered. All he had was his duty, and he needed to excel at it, even in the face of corruption and crime. There were people good at diplomacy and other things; Qwentyn just wanted to enforce the law and keep crime to a minimum here in Azores. If this way spread, it could mean a lot. But, he didn’t think he himself could do it…not at this current stage in life as a rookie anyway.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [Harris]   Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:38 am

Souka began to chuckle. This chuckle turned into a soft laughter. This answer, he wasn't expecting, but it was an answer none the less. He wasn't as hardheaded and blind as the last "hero" the God had spoken to before. They'd need to continue this conversation another time, there were a few more people Souka needed to speak with before committing himself to one path or another. So with a smile, he jumped off the side of the tower and fell. Though, in a flash of blue light, he shot off like a blue blur over the prison and to the outside world. It was supernatural, yes. Perhaps he really was a ghost? Though technically, he actually was a ghost. There was alot to think on, and as the blonde twirled through the sky he'd close his eyes and lose the smile. For once he though back to those simple days with his two friends, and how he was the cause of that relationship breaking apart like it did. Who would think one death would ruin the lives of countless others?

(I'll meet with him again another time. For now we can end it)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [Harris]   Walking on Sunshine [Harris] EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:07 pm

The moment the boy fell off, the second guard had rushed and sounded the alarm. What he did not know was that when Harris looked over, the boy was gone. No body or anything. In fact, he saw a blue light where he would’ve hit the ground. That did not happen right? He was confused. Guards would be on high alert that night, searching for the mystery boy that would never be found. Harris did not tell them about the flash he saw when the boy fell, as he could not give them any excuse to add damage to a rookie’s reputation. Though, at some point, he may actually have to take time off to look into this kid. What was happening?

((End))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking on Sunshine [Harris]   Walking on Sunshine [Harris] Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking on Sunshine [Harris]
Page 1 of 1