Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Time for a break [Salmane] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Time for a break [Salmane] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Time for a break [Salmane] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Time for a break [Salmane] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Time for a break [Salmane] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Time for a break [Salmane] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Time for a break [Salmane] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Time for a break [Salmane] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Time for a break [Salmane] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Time for a break [Salmane]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Time for a break [Salmane] Empty
PostSubject: Time for a break [Salmane]   Time for a break [Salmane] EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:16 pm

It was around lunchtime, and most of the streets were full of people, whether it were the residents or tourists, scrambling to get who knows where. Sharaku had been walking around the island, doing various tasks most of the morning. Most of which took twice as long as they should, considering the unfortunate combination of not being too knowledgeable about this place yet, and his poor sense of direction. Simply put, he had already gotten lost numerous times this day, and it was only just around noon. Sighing to himself, he strode though a street, gracefully avoiding any and all people in his way, wondering if wasn't a good time to draw a line for now. He was starting to get mentally tired of trying to figure out which way to go. It is not an easy task you know.

He walked for a while, before anything caught his attention. While he wasn't the guy to visit these kind of places often, he had to admit that getting something to drink after hours of wandering around sounded more pleasing than not. Walking in, he would ignore the few strange glances he got, as he was used to that already. People tend to stare a lot when you look different. The Café was quite full during this hour, and Sharaku was glad to find one last table that was completely free. He wouldn't have minded joining someone that much, but it just felt easier this way. Besides, with how crowdy it was, he was bound to get someone to sit across soon enough, if he didn't take a leave quickly. Which he wasn't planning on yet. Propping his head on his hand, leaning on the table a bit, he would wait for a waiter or whoever to come by, fixing his top hat absently. Sure, he could have gone and ordered directly, but it wasn't like he was in a hurry, and it would do him good to sit for a while actually. ''What a day....'', he would mutter lightly, staring into space a bit.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Time for a break [Salmane]   Time for a break [Salmane] EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:52 am

Moving slowly to the door of the café, Yuina opened the door slowly; her thoughts filled with only the most important things. 'Tea, I really could go for some tea. Do I even have enough money? They do owe me for last time. Maybe I can use almost being beaten up as an excuse. Why does anything matter? I just need tea!' The bell above the door rang out as she stepped into the crowed place. Everyone stopped what they were doing just to sit and stared at her as if she was a supernatural entity. Was there something abnormal about her? She had made sure to look decent. Maybe it was the hair, it did confuse people when they tried to guess how it stayed like that. Pushing all the negative thoughts aside, Yuziki started moving towards the right of the café, ignoring the numerous questioning stares as she went. As she continued, Yuina noticed an empty seat at a table with a man who at first glance didn't seem as annoying as every tourist she had met.  He was most likely someone who lived on one of the Azores Region Islands. Meeting more locals would be perfect. She might be able to fit in, and then no one would stare at her like this nymore, right? In any case, she approached his table and gave one of her signature fake smile; trying to seem as nice as she could. "Is this seat taken?
Time for a break [Salmane] 518713
If the answer was a yes, Yuina would sit down in front of him, continuing to smile. "Thank you!" Opening her bag as she started to look through it, she noticed she really didn't have enough money to pay for her tea. "It seems I don't have enough. Looks like I'm not getting my tea today. No matter." Yuziki zipped up her bag and slid it onto the ground beside her. When the waitress decided to come over, she planned on using the incident that happened a few days before as an excuse to get free tea. Most likely they would give it to her, knowing she's a regular. Thinking for a moment, Yuziki realized she hadn't introduced herself to the man yet. "How rude of me." Her red eyes looked up towards the man who she had sat across from, crossing one leg over the other as she continued to speak. "My name is Elvira Foyle. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Waiting for the man to finish speaking, if he did, before she spoke again. "Are you from Azores? Or are you another tourist? You seem more like a residence."

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Time for a break [Salmane]   Time for a break [Salmane] EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:51 am

Sharaku had been slightly spacing out after no waiter came over for a while, and was a bit startled when suddenly a female came over asking whether the seat across him was taken. Straightening up in  his seat, he would look at the woman, giving a response. ''No, not at all. Feel free to sit here.'', he would say politely. He had nothing against the company, and besides there weren't many free seats left. It would be rude to have a lady search for another seat, now wouldn't it? When she sat down, he would observe her quietly as she rummaged through her bag, looking for something. She looked a bit strange, with the combination of red eyes and her extremely unique hairstyle. It must have taken a while to get it to stay that way. Then again, he himself wasn't looking any normal, so he had no reason to comment on that. Meanwhile, the female had concluded she didn't have enough money for her tea. That made him think for a bit. She didn't check before she came here? Unusual. But, maybe she just forgot to. Even he didn't keep everything on his mind all the time.

She seemd to get over it soon however, and turned to him, introducing herself. ''Oh, no, it's no big deal.'', he would say when she concluded she had been rude by not saying anything sooner. ''My name is Sharaku Rikei. The pleasure's all mine, Miss Foyle.'', he would introduce himself, tipping his hat a bit. ''You said you didn't have enough money with you...? I'd offer to pay for you, as a thanks for the company, if you'd  let me.'', he would add after a moment, recalling her previous statement. Once he was really going to get screwed over for his gentlemanly ways, but he liked being overly nice and polite at the first impressions too much to stop. And it wasn't like his wallet couldn't handle it. So why not? He would take a moment to think when she asked whether he was from Azores or no. ''Well, originally no. I wasn't born here, but I have lived here for a while already, so I guess you can say I am a resident now.'', he would reply nonchalantly, although on the inside he was wondering why did that matter to her. ''If I may, can I ask why does that interest you, Miss?'', he would ask anyway, but wouldn't mind if she chose not to answer. He was just curious a little bit, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Time for a break [Salmane]   Time for a break [Salmane] EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:33 am

Time for a break [Salmane] 519510
Yuina twisted the piece of her hair in her hand, listing to the male before continuing on the conversation they were having. "I'm just trying to strike up a conversation with a stranger. I too wasn't born here and just recently moved into San Malarus Island about two months ago." A short black haired  waitress came over and introduced herself, asking them both if  either of them wanted to order; Yuina quickly looked over to the man before he spoke without hesitation. "Now Mr. Rikei, you don't have to pay for me." She looked down at the table in front of her. When the waitress walked away, Yuziki would look up at the man again. If he had ordered her a cup of tea, smile slightly and thank him. If he hadn't, she wouldn't look up at all. "You know, you're actually the most polite person I've met so far. Usually everyone else is rude. It's a nice change to meet someone of your nature." She would smile at the man, though she didn't know what else to say to keep the conversation going. Maybe asking him about the weather, or his age. "Have you ever been here? I usually come here when it's quiet. I love the tea they serve here. It doesn't matter what kind of tea it is for me, tea is tea."

Strengths and Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Time for a break [Salmane]   Time for a break [Salmane] EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:57 am

So she asked that to make a conversation? Well, Sharaku could suppose that made sense, although he probably wouldn't have chosen that as a starter. But that was okay. She didn't ask anything he would have problem answering so far, so no need to complain. ''I see. A conversation it is then.'', he would say, the corner of his lips quirking in a slight amused smile. It wasn't often people willingly tried to make small talk with him. That was just as uncommon as snow in summer. But he couldn't say it wasn't a pleasant change. ''So it seems we are similar in that regard, except we don't live on the same Island.'', he would say thoughtfully after processing what she had told him, not really prompting for a response. If she commented on that, fine, if she didn't, fine as well.

Just around that time, a black haired waitress approached them, asking for their orders. Miss Foyle apparently decided to be modest and say it wasn't needed for him to pay for her. But, he really had no problem with that, and he had to say she was an interesting company so far. ''True. I do not have to, but I insist. It would be a waste not to order anything, wouldn't it?'', he would respond, before ordering for both of them. Since he didn't really think of what to get beforehand, he ended up taking tea for himself as well. He wasn't very picky either way. The waitress left after that, and his companion seemed thankful, even though she had suggested it wasn't necessary. Well, that was good, right?

''Is that so? Well, there are many kinds of people. I have to admit that I don't meet nice people often either. Maybe we just aren't lucky in that department.'', he would respond, in a lighthearted tone, when she said most people were rude to her. Nowadays, many thought they could do anything however they pleased. Manners weren't that important anymore apparently. ''Actually, no, this is the first time, even though I live on this Island. I haven't had much time to check it out before. But I might come again, if the tea is as good as you say. It would be a waste not doing so, in that case.'', he would say, actually wondering for a moment as to why did he not. Oh, right, too many weird stares. ''Although, I suppose that might be because many people tend to give me weird looks when I appear anywhere. Can be a put off.'', he would add, shrugging a little. What happened, happened. There was no way to help that. ''But, enough of that. You said you like tea? Do you have any favourite? Maybe I could use a suggestion from a lady like you.'' Well, she did want a conversation, so he gave it a try. It probably didn't come out the way he planned, but a try is a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a break [Salmane]   Time for a break [Salmane] Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a break [Salmane]
Page 1 of 1