Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
God's Gift

God's Gift

Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:31 pm

Boy these past few days had been something else. Being kidnapped by lovely women, being saved by lovely people. What was going on here in Ueitawa? Well he couldn't honestly say he did not already know. Almost a quarter of the region had turned red recently, and alot of people were panicking for some reason because of it. Marah, though? He knew this was the perfect opportunity to visit the Hot Springs! He stood outside the establishment with a wide grin and nodded to himself. //"With so many people scared of those areas, I'm sure they're all staying in their homes! That means I have the hot springs to myself, though that doesn't seem as fun."// The blonde tilted his head as he began his soliloquy. //"Maybe since there's so much weird things going on, people will flock to the hot springs to relax. I mean, they would be pretty stressed right? What releases stress the most? Hotsprings! What's the ticket!"// Marah clapped his hands together and gave a bishie spark wink. He was overly excited for absolutely nothing, but with a skip and a hop he walked into the bathhouse.

It didn't take long for Marah to make it past the lovely attendant at the front desk, or the changing room, before he made it into the warm bliss of the water. He tied his towel around his forehead like that of a headband before sinking down to his lips in the water. His golden eyes looked left and then right before he sighed and blew bubbles beneath the warm liquid. His plan seemed like a pretty big dud right now. Well, atleast he could enjoy this lovely scenery? Phaw, who was he kidding? Maybe the female side of the springs had someone there. Atleast he'd have some company.

So without thinking twice, he moved against the wall and pressed his ear against the wooden barricade to see if he could hear anything on the other side. For anyone just walking in, it'd be an odd scene to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:36 pm

Persona use was tiring to say the least, especially to a first timer like her. Fortunately, there didn't seem to be anyone around in the hot springs. Maybe someone on the guys side, but she didn't care about that. The portly girl slid into the water and sighed in pure bliss as the hot water enveloped her sore muscles and aching spirit. Was... Was there really no one else here? In that case, Nanami braved the chill of the air around her to get three things: a drink dish, a dry towel and her cell phone. The last two went on to the first and she pushed it out rest on the surface of the water. Carefully she dried off her fingers and began the recording.

"Idea. Well, and idea and a story to myself. Apparently the Red Sky as everyone is calling is caused by two powerful shadows exerting their influences on the natural world. People predict that Nadashikii will be hit next, so get the parents out if and when that happens. Mio-san, Kahehi-san, and a third girl are all Persona users. I suspect Azame-san as being a Persona user as well." She sighed and shook her head. "I wouldn't know who else. Maybe Ruo-san, as she was there that night, but left due to... Something. What I couldn't say. Now, a recreation of the battle on paper, minus the names of the shadows would be best. I could post it online and ask for help with the names, or show it to people I know." Nanami paused in ther thoughts, looking out through the surface of the water. "Posting it online would show it to more people, but they could obfuscate ignorance and it would be hard to find out who they were. Showing it personally would make people less likely to lie, since I supposedly don't know anything but I wouldn't be able to show it to many people. Perhaps a modified story...?" she hemmed to herself, but stopped the recording to think on it.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Marah B. listened to the voice of a lovely angel from the other side of the wooden barrier that separated the males from the females. What she was saying seemed rather strange to him, and made him tilt his head in confusion even though most of the names and terms seemed familiar to him. Was she assembling a baseball team? //"Oh man, that sounds exciting! Should I be the pitcher?? How about the catcher?"// The blonde haired boy spoke beneath his breath as he pictured himself in both positions on the baseball field. Just the thought made him more excited. Taking a few wooden dishes, he'd begin to stack them so he could climb up to the top of the wall and peek over the top at the female. Though this would be seen as a very perverted thing to do, this action was not out of lust but instead curiosity. Not like a woman would ever believe that excuse to begin with. //"Excuse me my lovely angel, I couldn't help but over hear you putting together a baseball team. I may not look it, but I'm pretty good with my hands! My friends call me Marah Bee!"// The blonde boy gave a wink while snapping his fingers with a carefree smile. Then something dawned on him.

//"Oh, you look familiar! Do you go to Kizuna Academy aswell? Or, well did you go to Kizuna before all those spooky murders started?"// He asked in a cheerful tone, even though the subject of the question wasn't so cheerful. People had been dying, but with that carefree look on his face it almost gave the impression that it didn't faze him in the least. Instead he seemed far more interested in the female that was now accompanying him in this hot springs. It was way better than being alone like before. Atleast he had someone to talk too.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:35 pm

Huh? Nanami looked about for the voice, but it wasn't immediately in her range of vision. She would have chalked it up to an tired but over active imagination if it hadn't chattered on like Kurei-san. Honestly who was that? She looked up and stopped. That wasn't Kurei-san, though the motives for looking over to the girls side were similar. Yellow hair, yellow eyes and the most sincere look on his face. She sunk lower into the water, up to her neck.

"I'm not an angel, I'm not making a baseball team, it's nice to meet you, yes I go to Kizuna." She pulled the tray up to herr face and slowly began to slide further away from him, so he wouldn't be able to see anything. "Please leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:37 pm

Marah B. tilted his head while giving his usual carefree smile. His wet hair fell over his face and his golden eyes followed the angel as she sunk back and away from him. //"Oh, I apologize if I'm intruding on your personal space! Atleast this wooden barricade is here to keep me from getting too close, Sempai! But I'm sure even you're lonely, or you wouldn't be talking to yourself, right?"// Marah B. gave a polite laugh while moving a strand of wet hair behind his ear. //"So what were you talking about? I heard some strange things, and even the mention of Personas. I've been hearing that word alot recently. Is it possible you have a secret you can't tell just anybody because it'd make you look rather crazy?"// Marah tilted his head and gave a sly smile before giving a wink. //"So how about we talk since we're the only two here? I'd love to get to know such a lovely person like yourself."//
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Nanami got a bit agitated by the 'talking to herself' comment, but it was true. In a sense. "I wasn't talking to myself, not really. I was talking into the microphone on my cellphone." She nodded to the drink tray which indeed held her cellphone. Wait... He'd heard the word 'Persona' a lot recently? The question was, who was talking about it? The girl thought about something for a bit before deciding on it with a small nod. "If you aren't a pervert about it and you can sneak your way over, I'll let you join me. It must be cold, standing out in the middle of this spring day. Colder still if you took a dip before listening in on me."
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Marah B. tilted his head with his usual smile and golden eyes. //"Join you? A boy and a girl in the hot springs together!? That's against the rules, sempai... But sounds kinda cool! Young lives have to live on the edge, right?"// The boy gave a laugh and a sly smile while giving a playful wink towards his sempai. Pondering on how he was going to get over, the idea dawned on him and he pulled himself over the wooden barricade. This caused him to fall face first down into the water, and then his body floated to the surface like it was dead. Shaking his head, Marah would sink back into the water and sit across from Nanami, giving her her personal space. Humming to himself, Marah B. looked around the springs before looking back towards the woman. //"You're even more lovely up close, Sempai. If you don't mind, can I ask you if you're in love with anyone right now?"// The boy seemed very curious about her, though it seemed obvious he was just a very open person with anyone. And though he was giving off vibes as if he were interested in her romantically, he was honestly in love with every single person in the world. //"Oh, and you don't have to hide anything from me, Sempai. I'm pretty open minded. I won't judge you or hurt your feelings or anything like that."//

S/W:
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:24 pm

She barely opened her mouth to say something when he scrambled ove the edge and fell into the water, looking for all the world dead. The girl was about to say something when he popped right back up like an anime character. Nanami couldn't help but laugh, just a little too loud and a little too hysterically. "Ah, I'm probably not your senpai. I am just a first year after all. My name is Himura Nanami. It's nice to meet you, Bee-san." She sighed and shook herself, as if she was cold, but she was blushing a bit from all the compliments he was giving her. "As far as boyfriends go, I don't really have one. I just don't see me with anyone else." Well... Maybe someone else. But he probably already had a girlfriend. "Well, since we're here, why not play a question game? I'll ask one since you've already asked... How do you know about Personas?"

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:07 am

When Nanami laughed, Marah gave a wide smile. She looked rather lovely when she was having a good time, and in turn that made him quite happy himself. //"You should laugh like that more, Nanami-chan. It really shows off your beauty."// The blonde gave a nod as he twirled his wet locks on his finger. When she spoke of not having a boyfriend, Marah tilted his head with a confused expression. In all honesty he had forgotten that humans usually had significant others and didn't have a free love towards everyone and everything. Atleast not the average human. So even though she didn't have a boyfriend, surely there was something she truly loved in this world. Whether she be the type to love herself or just some material object. //"You don't see yourself with anyone else, Nanami-chan? Well that's okay because you can rest knowing Marah Bee loves you. Like yourself, I can't see myself with someone else, because I love everyone and everything. This world is far too beautiful to be chained down to loving just one thing with all of your heart. But of course this is only what I believe."// The blonde gave a sly smile as he ran his fingers upon the surface of the warm water. The conversation suddenly took another turn when the subject of Personas came up. He could play it dumb and mention the real definition of the word, or speak about the otherworldly beings that could be summon from the sea of ones soul. It was tricky and the blonde tilted his head in thought. //"Well Nanami-san, by Personas what do you mean exactly? Can you be more clear for me? I know it seems as if I just want to hear your lovely voice more, which I do, but I could use some clarity on the question."//
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:15 pm

Alright, the compliments were still flattering, but they were being thrown a little bit too thickly for her to feel like it wasn't a scam of some sort. She shook herself out of her reverie and sighed. "Well, there's always the real-world implications of Personas. Carl Jung, Anima and Persona, 'we all wear masks and the Persona represent those masks.' However, I'm talking about something a little more... Esoteric." this was like a secret. Too late she realized he could be talking about Jungian psychology and she cursed herself. But the knife was already in and the best thing she could do was shove it in even more. One slightly pruny hand came up above the water, and Nanami took on a great look of concentration in the air above he open palm. The card came in, but she did not release the power. She kept it hanging there, watching the sign of the Hermit float above her hand before carefully dispersing the power she had gathered.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Marah continued to listen to Nanami, and how she spoke of such matters that didn't really appeal to him. But either way, he continued to smile towards her without any falter. Though, the conversation sparked up when she raised her hand. That card that appeared looked all too familiar. //"Oh, that's what you meant, Nanami-chan? There's been some interesting people with that ability recently, huh? I'm sure they're the cause Ueitawa is falling apart right now. They throw the balance of the world off the scales with powers that could rival a God's, and now you can see the consequences with how those red zones are suddenly appearing in the region."// The young male lifted his own hand, but instead of the tarot card appearing, and azure light filled the bath as his Persona, Tengu, appeared overhead. //"It's an interesting power. Persona, I mean. I wasn't aware humans could awaken such power without the "proper" guidance. Maybe it was fate. Or maybe you all were chosen by a higher being for some reason. Could this power of Persona come in response to a need? The need to protect your home from Limbo? I could only wonder."// Marah snapped his fingers and the Persona vanished in a flash of light. He gave his usual smile and tilted his head to the side. //"Nanami-chan, if you could change one thing about this world, what would it be?"//
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:42 pm

She watched him, first in awe of his power that he wielded, then in apprehension, and then in agitation. She then looked down to the water, where below she was playing with her fingers. Nanami thought on the comments that he gave her, about 'proper guidance', 'fate', and 'responding to a dire situation.' Well, it was true. At that point it was kill or be killed. Still, he asked her a rather uncomfortable question. One that she didn't like, not at all.

"Well... That's a trick question, Bee-san. If you change anything you set other things off balance. You would need the powers of a God to see what lies ahead, how your decisions affect people and things. If anything, my one wish would be that the world was returned to normal." Nanami then laughed at herself, somewhat harshly. "But that would be pathetic then too. How would you classify anything as 'normal?' Platypuses are normal, yet would be discarded in a heartbeat if I was to have reign over Earth. I will admit I have a weakness for uniformity and naval-gazing."

She sat and thought some more, contemplating his question. "Hmmmm... The only way to answer it and not sound or actually be selfish is to say 'change nothing about the world and allow it to grow at it's own pace.' Change the world as you change yourself. I... I want to work on that now. Now that I have this power. It would seem irresponsible if I didn't change myself to better suit these powers I have." Nanami looked to her bath partner and smiled. "I can't say that I'm the best person for the job, but we all are not the best person for the job. We just have to do what we can and influence those around us to be better people."
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Marah was complexed with confusion... He couldn't understand this thought process of wishing to keep the world the same. Each human had their inner desires, and surely she was no different. However she wished for the world to return to normal? For once Marah's usual cheerful expression turned to that of nothing. It was almost as if his body went vacant for a few seconds, as his eyes dilated and all life left his body. He sat there like a body without a soul, staring towards her in complete and utter silence. After several seconds of this, the blonde haired boy took a breath and moved his golden wet hair behind his ears. //"A normal world, huh? I wonder if the rest of humanity would agree with that wish. If people were so content with how things were now, why do they always wish to change the world for the future? It makes no sense. Humanity is so fickle, isn't it? One day it craves change and the next it wishes for this to remain stagnant. It's such a contradiction I can't help but wonder how long the race has before they wipe themselves off the face of the Earth."// The golden eyed boy sunk down into the water just below his eyes, continuing to stare towards Nanami. //"If a normal world would make you truly happy, then I'm sure you'd be willing to fight for such a thing..."// He said this to himself, but only bubbles came from beneath the water. He was truly having some trouble understanding the logic behind this, but when he raised himself from the water he was smiling like before. //"Well then, Nanami-chan, do you have a plan on returning this world back to normal? I heard a rumor from a few other Persona-Users that said if you destroy two Gods that reside in Limbo, then the world will return back to its normal state. I think that's the best place to start if you're really serious about keeping things normal. What do you say?"// He placed a hand on his hip while using the other to brush his lips in innocent curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:57 am

She had to smile at the water, embarrassed. It wasn't the most selfish answer which was why it probably perplexed Bee-san. To be honest, it perplexed her as well. It wasn't a normal answer at all. "I'll agree humanity is fickle. Already I regret my choice of words. But if I were truly being selfish, I would request that the world not need to use money for anything!" She laughed at herself. "But then I think 'why have the need for shops at all?' People would still be selfish and hog everything and it would quickly turn into a blood bath." Yes, normality was best here. "Wait... Other Peersona users? Who?!" Nanami surged forward, interested in the answer and rapt with attention.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Marah poked his cheeks as his golden eyes rolled to the sides. It wasn't his place to tell her who else held the potential of Persona now was it? Giving a smile, the blonde would stand up from the bath and stretch his arms. //"Nanami-san, I'm not sure it's my place to tell you. I can say most of them go to Kizuna Academy! They're all around your age and I'm sure you've met one or two before."// The young teen gave a wide, innocent smile, as he stepped out the bath and waved his hair as if he were trying to dry it like a dog. //"I'm glad we had this talk, Nanami-senpai. I think I understand you alot after you've told me what you'd do with this world if you could. You're the admirable type. Selfish needs do not hold you back, and for that I respect your decision."// Marah gave her a peace sign before walking to the door of the bath and opening it slowly. He peeked left and right to make sure no one could see him coming out the woman's side, and then would slip through out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]   Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Immortal life a Sin? [Open Springs Topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next