Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) Empty
PostSubject: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:58 am

Kahn sat in the Velvet Room at a table pondering many thoughts. His mind drifted back to a certain topic that disturbed him. He struggled to understand how Limbo and the real world were connected. It was clear they were, but to what level. Could it be possible that gateways simply existed, and that was the only connection? Perhaps, but they seemed to be integrated on a deeper level. What that level or connecting factor was...he had no clue. Chance did say that Limbo was slowly consuming their world, but given the Shadows breakthrough in
Yoro when they were looking for the Smiling Man...they were further along then they thought. Is it possible that they could slow that process down a bit, if so how?

He sat lost in his own thoughts, listening to the woman sing the same song. Granted, it was soothing, and perhaps it helped him think a bit. If he could figure this out then maybe he could figure out a way to outsmart Limbo and those behind it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:41 am

It had been a while since Noctis had been doing things. Mostly it came down to him roaming Ueitawa, or observing Kahn and his allies. He seemed to be doing fairly well. He led his partner into a battle with a pink ninja and won. Maybe if they spoke more he could get involved. Noctis could not help but feel he had been losing his way over time ever since he got his Compendium. ‘Have I been useful? Have I been needed at all? If I have been needed, did I not pay attention?’ he would often ask himself. Noctis enjoyed giving help to his guest but lately he did not seem to need it. So maybe Noctis should get back to looking at people in Ueitawa for research? But what if he needs him and he isn’t there? He had to wait until further things came up.

He would be in the Velvet Room and looking through his book at his one social link, which contained all the information about Kahn Azame he had. Perhaps an option while he was out would be to look for others with potential and ask for their hand. Maybe that would help. Looking around he would actually notice the man himself had entered the room a few moments ago and sat down. The woman continued to sing her pleasant song as Noctis made his way over to him and gave a happy, eager wave. “Heya Kahn! How have you been? You seem to be doing rather well for yourself,” he said with a smile before popping a new fluffy white treat into his mouth that he took from his coat. Apparently they were called “marshmallows” which seemed so simple to make; just fluffy sugar. Noctis could not get enough of them as he chowed down on several at once which gave him a slight bulge in his mouth as he kept it closed. Amazingly, he managed to swallow it all at once before checking his Compendium again. He would pop a few more into his mouth and quickly finish them should Kahn decide to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:08 am

Hibiki did not have anything particular to do today, except for musing about the whole Ueitawa incident, which would as usual yield no results either way. It was a bit too complicated for him to make something out of it on his own. And the others probably had their opinions too, however it wasn’t as if he had any idea where they were, if he wanted to talk. The only whose place he knew was Naito’s since that spar, but in all honesty, he wouldn’t really consider going there just like that. Besides, everyone had their lives too, so he wouldn’t want to bother them just because he had nothing better to do. And he was about to give this whole thing up, and go back to the dorm to do whatever, when he remembered that he could technically go to the Velvet Room. He didn’t really know those attendants in there, but it couldn’t hurt to make a trip. The last time he was there was for the impromptu meeting, at which he didn’t get the time to explore the place.

Finding the nearest blue door, and casually walking through, he definitely didn’t expect to come upon the scene he did. The red haired teen, known as Kahn was sitting at a table, with the unknown attendant he saw at the meeting standing beside him. What a coincidence. He hadn’t even considered seeing any of the other teens there. Well, at least he’d have company, which was always a plus. ‘’Hello there Kahn. Didn’t expect to see you here.’’, he’d say walking over to the table himself, giving a nod to the attendant too, to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:55 am

Kahn's musing were interrupted by Noctis who approached him and greeted him. Then proceeded to stuff his mouth with what Kahn assumed to be his new favorite treat. Marshmallows. '1...2...3..4...my god does he even breath?' the red haired young man would think before answering Noctis' question. "Yeah, I've been doing pretty good. Just musing over the events that have occurred recently and trying to figure out the mystery with little to no evidence. It's evident that Uietawa and Limbo are related, but how are they related? Based off the recent event at Yoro, when I was with Naito and Chance I'm trying to figure out a way to slow down Limbo's invasion." He would explain to his attendant, maybe Noctis could offer some expert advice on the connection.

However, he was soon approached by someone else he did not expect to see. Hibiki approached him and greeted him as well, "Same can be said to you, Hibiki. I actually don't expect many people to hang out in here, but I find it kind of relaxing and peaceful. If I'm thinking about the investigation." Wendy's Kun would say, before glancing between Hibiki and Noctis. "Have you two ever been formally introduced to one another? If not then, Hibiki, this is my attendant Noctis, and Noctis this is one of my friends, Hibiki." He would say introducing the two to one another in case neither of them had really met.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Looking at Kahn, he would hold a marshmallow to his mouth but not eat due to being lost in thought. Why was Limbo suddenly increasing in strength? There could have been so many reasons, but it seemed like it started when Kahn went to Yoro and called him to remain outside. From then, Shadows started to appear in the world as the sky took on a bloody red color. He even saw the doors around him vanish and leave behind openings  as if they were not part of the gateway. Were the doors meant to keep Limbo from entering this world? Was it versa-vice? “Maybe the doors have something to do with it. It does seem obvious when you look at it, but when the doors vanished, the ways to Limbo were left open, as though the door was not the portal itself. Did the doors have some kind of role?” he said aloud to Kahn while thinking to himself. ‘If that were the case, were the doors meant to keep Limbo out, rather than give people means to reach it?’ he thought. There really was no way to tell. The theory made enough sense, but it was only a theory without proof. The red zone that Kahn had fought in could be proof,  but the doors could simply be there to give them the way to get in, in which case, someone or something would be causing Limbo to come forth into their world. Though the same could be said about the first theory. Which one was correct? And if neither of them were, what was?

He would pop another marshmallow into his mouth and return a smile. He had to make sure his guest was content. Maybe Kahn would come up with something similar. But soon, someone else would come into the room, who looked similar to Noctis actually, with his plain smooth face and black hair. The major difference was this man’s blue eyes stood in contrast to Noctis’ golden eyes. When Noctis learned that Kahn seemed to know him, Noctis would hold the hand with the marshmallow out in greeting to him. He intended it to be a handshake, but he forgot he held the sugary treat in his hand. Sometimes he was absent-minded this way. “Pleasure Hibiki! If you need anything, I can always be of help. I have seen you with him. You guys did well against the fight with that pink blur!” he said nodding and keeping his hand out while pulling out a lollipop in his other, still forgetting of the treat in his hand. “Would you like one?” he offered. It was blue, blueberry flavored that matched Hibiki’s eyes.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Hibiki listened as Kahn explained that he found this room a good place to think about the whole situation. Well, he did have a point there. Hibiki was sure that not many people came here, and Kahn seemed to think so as well, which meant less interruptions, and even if someone made an appearance, it was at least safe to tell it was either an attendant or a persona user. ''I can see why. This place sure is more peaceful than the outside world.'', he'd say before Kahn decided to introduce him to the golden eyed man standing close by. Hibiki stared at the man unsurely for a while, as he didn't really know what was the point of holding a hand out like that. He would guess a handshake, however the man had his hand full with some kind of sweet treat already. A strange person indeed, but quite cheerful, with how he immediately went to congratulating them.

''A pleasure to meet you too Noctis. I'll be sure to keep that in mind.'', he'd say with a light smile, still slightly confused about the weirdly offered hand. His attention was diverted tough, as Noctis fished out a blue lollipop with his other hand, offering it to him. He definitely didn't expect that, and stared at Noctis suprisedly for a few moments. It wasn't everyday someone offered him a candy out of the blue, on a first official meeting nonetheless. ''Well, sure, if you don't mind.'', he'd say after it clicked him that he should respond in some way. He wasn't really crazy about candies, but if Noctis wanted to give it to him, then he would take it, not wanting to offend the man so early on. He looked like someone who was quite fond of sweets, at least from this short display. It was a bit awkward though, and he wondered what was the relationship between Noctis and Kahn like, as the two obviously knew each other. So far, it looked like they would make a strange pair of friends for sure.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Noctis mentioned something about how doors seem to be the connective tissue, and Kahn would think on that. Until he broke that train of thought to introduce Hibiki and Noctis. "Actually, Hibiki you came at a good time. I was just getting ready to discuss with Noctis about if there was a way to stop Limbo's advance. Perhaps you could provide a view that neither of us has considered." Kahn would explain before looking back to Noctis. What the Attendant said was making sense, but that still left them with the ultimate problem.

"Assuming doors were meant to keep Limbo out, then how do we restore that barrier. I imagine there must be some sort of way to do it. Because we need to stall Limbo's advance, we need as much time as possible to unravel this mystery." He would say, before looking to Noctis, "Attendants seem to have diverse powers, as Chance has shown, what about you? Do you know anything could help us, or are you bound not to help in regards to such matters?" Chance seemed to have some concerns back in Yoro, while Noctis seemed to be far more carefree.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:52 pm

“Maybe the doors were meant to keep humans out, not let them in, was my first theory,” he said aloud to the two. If that was correct, then everything that the Persona Users have been doing up to this point, helping or not, was seriously risking the world. If Limbo managed to come out because of people entering Limbo, then this was all their fault. Noctis did not want to believe that possibility. That couldn’t have been true right?

Looking at Hibiki, he would smile. “You are always welcome to my assistance if you so need it Hibiki if you wish to be my guest,” he offered. Perhaps he should be ready to meet others in order to broaden his horizons so to speak. Maybe Hibiki would help him get further in that regard. But his attention would return to Kahn. “I don’t think your goal should be trying to stall the inevitable. As much as it seems like you should, you need to focus on sopping the problem altogether rather than trying to halt the issues that will arise from it,” he said. He said it with a smile despite the grim situation, as though he expected the two to succeed in their endeavors. But he would give a look of light disdain at the question. “I am not sure even the Attendants know what is going on. I do not either. We can assist you in your future needs, but we cannot halt Limbo’s coming. Forgive me Kahn,” he said, forming a frown. It always bothered him when he could not serve his guests properly. But he had to think of other ways to help. Maybe it would come to him soon.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Hibiki turned his gaze back towards Kahn, as the red haired teen commented on him coming at a good time. So they were discussing the matter of Limbo, hm? Well, in reality, he didn't know that much about it himself, but if what he heard about the doorways was true, then he would bet that there wasn't much they could do about it at this stage of development. Even if this so called 'barrier' or whatever held the Shadows in could be restored, they most likely didn't have the neccesary power to do it, otherwise they probably would have stumbled upon something already. The only thing they could do was not make any more trips through the doors unless absolutely unavoidable, if that was indeed the reason this kept happening. Or simply, as Noctis remarked, just stop Limbo itself, rather than worry about the leaking doorways. Of course, that was easier said than done.

But he would address Noctis first, as the man had offered his assistance a moment ago. ''I suppose that could work, if you want to. No need to be so generous with assistances though.'', he would say with a smile. He didn't have a reason to turn the man down, and since he and ahn knew each other too, it might be a good thing to go along. He hadn't had the time to learn about attendants before either. ''Well, stalling it probably wouldn't be easy, and we most likely don't even have the means to do so. And Noctis is maybe right, we are already low on time, so it might be better to focus on getting rid of Limbo itself, rather than waste more time on finding a way to seal the doors that might not even exist within our capabilities. We at least know something in regards to defeating Limbo, while on the other hand, we have no information on the leaking passages, aside from them happening and all.'', he would say thoughtfully, to both of his companions. They were in a bind, and didn't have the necessary time to gather much more information on the issue, let alone two at once, no matter how useful it could be if they had the ability to stall the spread.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Kahn scratched the back of his head, when both of his teammates pointed out that slowing down Limbo's progression. They had to be stopping Limbo's advances, slowing it down was null and void. The Attendants lacked the power needed to do anything, and they were bound by a bunch of rules too. Whoever their boss was, he or she did not make it any easier. Hibiki pointed out that they knew of one way to stop Limbo, and that should become their priority instead of wasting time trying to figure out how to slow it down. Even if there was such a possibility, Hibiki had yet another point. The Gods would prove to be troubling to say the very least. Was the team even ready for such a challenge? That was the main concern he had about fighting that proposed solution. They knew that these Gods existed, but after they were defeated...what then?

"Yes...some how if we defeat the Gods then we can reverse what has been done. Past that then what? Whose to say that another challenge doesn't lie beyond them. Given what forces we're dealing with that truly wouldn't surprise me. We don't know what happens after that, or how we are supposed to use Limbo? I doubt it's as simple as rubbing a lamp and getting three wishes from the genie inside." That was something that always bugged the red head. He knew the next step, but the issue was the next step. All they could gather from Naito was to defeat the Gods, and that was about it. Did he not know or was he hiding something? Wendy's-Kun would not put it past the best member on the Kendo team to try something that underhanded. He would have done the same if he was among people he didn't trust...was it possible that Naito had another motive? He could not say...and it was better to keep the team together. The last thing the team needed was to be torn apart at this critical turning point.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:17 pm

“Sounds to me like you do not know the entire situation. Did it not seem like Naito did not tell you everything? Maybe you should just ask him for something more. But maybe the Gods is the only thing needed to stop Limbo from taking everything. Whatever the case, it is always worth a shot to gather some information, but time is short,” Noctis said, adding his bit at the end. Noctis suspected that once the world of Limbo gets in their world if not stopped, it may reach into the Velvet Room itself, which bothered Noctis the very thought of it occurring. He would look to Hibiki, giving a light smile at his acceptance. He now had a new guest, which did lift his spirits a bit. Noctis would put a finger to his chin and finally put the marshmallow in his hand in his mouth. Such sweet sugar, it always cheered him up.

Looking at the room, he would turn to the two. “It is worth mentioning that I can help with some of your issues. I am sure given enough time of us talking Kahn and Hibiki, I may be able to ask Philemon to let me you guys in that battle,” he suggested. He had to give some sort of offer to him. In the future, he suspected that he could join them in this fight, or at least he prayed he could.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Kahn pulled a good point in saying that they had no idea what to do after they defeat the Gods, if they even managed with their current strenght and numbers. It was true that they did not know how Limbo operated, nor how to actually control it, once they had a chance, but it wasn't as if they had another choice at this point. Or, at least Hibki couldn't think of a different way out of this tight situation. No matter what approach they took, they would have to deal with Limbo in the end. Noctis had remarked that Naito probably didn't give them all the info he knew, and Hibiki did consider it possible, with how the silverhaired teen seemed to be. Naito definitely liked dealing with things on his own, rather than trust pathetic comrades, that he knew.

''It probably isn't simple, but we don't have much of a choice here. Limbo needs to be stopped or controlled in one way or another or we won't be safe. We'll have to somehow figure that out on the way. Or, maybe Naito knows something, as Noctis says. He does strike me as the type to withhold information if he sees it fit for his plans. Perhaps we could try getting something out of him.'', he would say, still trying to think the whole thing over. They were indeed in a tight spot, with so many holes in strategy that they barely had time to fix. ''That would sure be helpful, but don't push it too hard, alright? It wouldn't do any good if you got in trouble for demanding an approval.'', he'd nod at Noctis, when the man offered the possibility of getting the ability to help. ''Anyway,who is this Philemon, if I may ask? That name sounds very familiar.'', he would add after a moment, when he fully registered what Noctis said. He wouldn't be surprised if the attendant chose not to answer, but it was worth a try. He would like to know if the man was speaking of the same person he had in mind when hearing that name.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Kahn was rather surprised when both of them jumped onto the fact that Naito could possibly be withholding information. Perhaps they had thought the same thing after the meeting, but as he previously thought it would be best to keep this on the down low instead of blurting it out into the sky. Starting a lynch mob would get them nowhere, for now they had to work as hard as they could toward the fights before the Gods. "Well regardless of whether or not he was hiding information, we will deal with that bridge when we come to it. We need his help, and perhaps after we deal with the Gods we can ask him about it. Granted, it will be in a very tense moment, but if we press him beforehand then he may think of us as a threat to his grand plan. However, I'm open to feedback on the issue. I just fear that we will be tearing a hole in our team at a critical moment when we need to fight together towards a common goal." The red haired young man would explain. Then he turned to Noctis, to address the matter of his offer to help them.

"Your help would be more than appreciated, I might plan another meeting with you to ensure that you will be able to aid us when the time comes. If you can do even half of what Chance did then you would be an invaluable asset to the team." The red haired young man would say, before a sudden realization struck him. " Speaking of which, Hibiki, do you have a Velvet Room attendant? If not, Noctis has proven to be a valuable friend and companion. He has helped me understand what is going on, and how we can get stronger using our Personas. I understand Naito boasted about Chance, but Noctis has proven valuable in giving me information for free." The natural leader would say throwing his support in for his own Attendant. Sure there was a little bias, but he also had some loyalty since he had known Noctis longer than he had known Chance.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Noctis nodded to Kahn. “I agree, I think that saying something now may not be optimal. I would like to believe he told you the essentials however. Why would he leave his comrades too much in the dark?” he asked. He would fold his arms over his Compendium, checking out the two. They certainly had a shot now that they have reaffirmed their goal to stop Limbo. He would look at Kahn when he suggested a meeting and nodded. “I will gladly come to your aid when you need it. Same goes for you Hibiki. I do not want to be useless to you all,” he said with a smile. He would stuff a new candy in his mouth this time; licorice that he had stored with his marshmallow, which was black. He enjoyed the bit of spice it seemed to have. “Maybe you should join as well Hibiki. It would be worth trying to learn you more,” he offered. Noctis was rather happy now that he had a new guest. He would be eager to see him again. It seemed that him and Kahn were friends, which only made it even better. When Kahn offered Noctis to be his Attendant, Noctis nodded, forgetting that it was not official that he was his guest. “I will gladly take you in,” he said giving a graceful bow, looking rather regal in his fashionable blue clothing and well kept hair. He would lift his head up lightly though keeping in a bow to wait Hibiki’s answer.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:00 am

Right, Naito probably would not take kindly to being pressed for information. Kahn was most likely right about that. Noctis wondered why would Naito avoid telling them everything, but the answer to that was not an easy one. ''I'd say that he doesn't like relying on others, and would rather not divulge important information when not necessary, but I suppose Kahn is right in saying that it would be better to leave that for later. Besides, if there indeed is something important, he will probably end up telling us if we keep working as a team, even if only to keep us alive. I personally don't really have a problem with leaving it be for now.'', he'd say with a light shrug. It wasn’t worth the trouble at the moment. If they learned, then they would, if not, then it’d have to wait.

After listening to Kahn and Noctis‘ talk about attendants and meetings, Hibiki nodded. ‘‘I guess that I could come too, if you’d like me to. And, no I don’t have an attendant yet. I have met two so far, but didn’t get very acquainted with either of them. I suppose Naito does think highly of Chance, but I don’t really know her, or him. So, I have no problem being your guest, Noctis. You seem like a nice person.‘‘, he would explain with a smile, seeing Noctis even do a bow. The man was quite polite, wasn’t he? It made for a strange combination with his apparent love for sweets. Then again, he did indeed seem like a good person. Hibiki haven’t really had an actual conversation with Chance yet, and that one time he met Shi, he didn’t even know what an attendant actually was. Besides, it would seem that Naito would prefer having Chance only for himself, so this was probably for the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)   A New Guest (Safi/Noctis) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Guest (Safi/Noctis)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next