Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ejji's Homeless Shelter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Ejji's Homeless Shelter Empty
PostSubject: Ejji's Homeless Shelter   Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:50 am

The one named Ejji Reiguu would find himself lying in the broken living quarters of what appeared to be a rotting building. His attire consisted of ripped and dirty clothes, and his body was covered in what appeared to be filth The room itself was rather small with rotten wooden boards below him, and destroyed furnisher pushed against the walls. Within the room were faceless shadows surrounding the one from the "pretentious" Reiguu family line. Whispers seemed to bounce off the walls of the room, all with one single message behind them.

"How disgusting! Such filth doesn't belong in this society!" What appeared to be a female's voice would echo through the room. "Hopefully he kills over. Do you smell that? Uck, he already smells dead as is. Roll over and die, pig!" One of the faceless shadows in the corner of the room would raise their hands and cover their face, as though trying to hold in vomit. "How the Reiguu family have fallen over the decades. You know it all started with his mother. It's only natural he'd be the one to cause his family to fall under. He's a failure after all, compared to the rest of his prestigious blood line. I even hear she's ashamed of him!"

The whispers continued around the room that held no exit. These faceless shadows towered over the one named Reiguu and simply looked down upon him without any remorse in their words. Throughout the condescending tones, a pool of darkness would begin to form infront of the one named Ejji. For the moment it simply stirred in place.

Last edited by Philemon on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: Ejji's Homeless Shelter   Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:49 pm

Ejji had only just seemed to awaken. But instead of finding himself in the comfort of his private room inside the Reiguu Mansion, he was lying on the cold, hard floor of some unknown place. As Ejji's eyes opened and he tried to look around, he could see only a single room in a state of horrible disrepair. He moved to get up, and as he did - he saw the state of dress he was in. It was strange, horrible, incomprehensible! What was happening? He couldn't remember anything leading up to a situation like this, and he felt slightly light-headed, as if everything around him wasn't real... he couldn't be sure right now.

Stumbling up to stand he took a look around, searching for the source of the strange whispers that went on insulting him, seemingly without a care for his reaction and without fear of retaliation. He could not believe his eyes. What was it that he was seeing? A dark room, full of strange human-like shapes... and their hurtful words. Ejji didn't want to hear it, so his first instinct was to try and put his hands to his ears, but he felt like the voices came from all around him, or maybe from inside his head? He couldn't understand - couldn't get a grip on the reality of the situation.

The strangeness was great enough for him to even forget about keeping a neutral face. He cringed. His first words were his first coherent thoughts.

"Where am I? Am I dreaming?"

What the hell was happening? He had to get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Ejji's Homeless Shelter   Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:27 pm

"If only you could be so lucky."

A voice would echo throughout the room that sounded strangely familiar. Suddenly, the whispers would all come to a complete stop, and the faceless shadows would simply focus on the dark mass forming within the room. This darkness reeked of malice like no other. A seething hatred like never before seen, or felt, within the conscious world. Emanating from the dark abyss, a single figure would slowly walk into the clear. The crooked grin, spine tingling yellow hues, and pale skin, almost made the figure unrecognizable. But after focusing on their features abit more, it would become clear who it was: A complete copy of Ejji Reiguu.

"I was born into a bloodline of some of the most prestigious people ever to walk foot in the Ueitawa Region. That means I deserve greatness in my future right? Hahah! As if! I play the role of the social elite, yet truly do I believe I belong above others? Compared to the rest of my family, I'm weak." The doppelganger would shrug his shoulders, keeping his maniacal grin plastered upon its face. "I'm a momma's boy, relying on her to shelter me from the truth. I know deep down inside, she only works so hard to carry the dead weight of having me around. I'm just too insecure and scared to admit this to myself! Hahah! But don't worry, I am you, so there's nothing to hide here!" The Shadow would look down on his double with condescending words and actions.

The faceless shadows began to murmur once again. The foul words began a new, and even if the real Ejji shielded his ears, the words would still leave a nasty sting to his ego. He, after all, didn't live up to his family name. Atleast, that's how the faceless shadows put it. They looked down upon him like a dog who needed to be put down for its atrocious actions in life.
Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: Ejji's Homeless Shelter   Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:20 pm

As the strange pool of shadows that Ejji just noticed began rising and forming, only to transform into something that the young man did not even dare imagine in his nightmares. It had not taken on an appearance of a horrible beast, or a physical threat - no. It had shaped itself into a perfect copy of Ejji Reiguu himself. And yet Ejji's keen eyes did not fail to see the differences between the two. The eyes - so inhuman, full of malice and insanity - they were so very alien to him. The young man gasped, feeling something clench in his heart, for the expression on his face was something Ejji would never show in his life. It was so bizzare and out of place, that it made Ejji think harder and clearer, finally somewhat lifting the mist from his mind.

The words though, that the doppelganger spoke were the true horror. They cut, the tore at Ejji's soul, his being. He couldn't take all of this in completely yet. He didn't understand - who was this horrible spirit before him? This was indeed not a dream, like the creature said - it was a true nightmare.
As the Shadow Ejji finished, the Human Ejji could feel the beginning of tears prickle at his eyes. This couldn't be - it was just impossible! Who was this guy?! How dared he?!

Ejji's voice, hoarse, even though he did not scream before, tried to sound clear over the murmurs that began anew. "Who are you? Why are you doing this? How can you say these things?!"Ejji adressed the imitation, seemingly ignoring the shadow's last statement. It was impossible - there could be no two people where there was only one. He breathed deep. "They're lies! Nothing what you said is true!"

He almost screamed the last words, trying to fill them with courage, but he only denied the desperation that clutched at his very being - be it his heart or soul.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Ejji's Homeless Shelter   Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:07 am

"Who am I? Don't you know your own face?!" The Shadow gave a sly laugh as he narrowed his eyes towards the original. Raising his hands up to his face, he'd begin to make childish noises, and weeping noises. "Mommy... Mommy, please spend time with me. I'm too pathetic to look out for myself, so I need you shielding me wherever I go. Wah Wah! Boohoo! Stop crying you piece of trash! You deserve the finer things in life, right? Wrong! Look at you! You're weak. Pathetic... And I'm stronger than you." The Shadow would raise and hand to its frizzled hair. With one sweep of the hand, it'd sweep it back with a crooked grin. The faceless Shadows in the room began to shift and distort. Like bones being broken out of place, large cracking noises could be heard from the Shadow, as it fell to its knees laughing.

A mass of darkness would soon smother the one that looked like Ejji; throwing its voice throughout the room. His body bent over backwards, crushing upon itself before suddenly expanding in an explosion of darkness. Once the transformation was complete, there would be nothing but a demonic being hovering slightly over the real Ejji. It appeared to be an angel, and engraved in its wings were the face of his mother that appeared to be alive.

Ejji's Homeless Shelter Demonwind

The Shadow towered over the one named Ejji, and the face of his mother would begin to weep upon the wings. "I am a Shadow... The true self! Without her, I am nothing... But that's okay. As long as I kill you, this weakness that seethes within me will finally be erased!" Spreading his wings, the Shadow of Ejji would prepare to wipe out his original. "I'll show you just how weak you are! Disappear! The Reiguu family line ends with us; the weakest of the bloodline."

Shadow Ejji Stats:

Left Wing of the Weeping Mother:

Right Wing of the Weeping Mother:

Last edited by Philemon on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: Ejji's Homeless Shelter   Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:16 am

Ejji listened to his Shadow talk, not being able to do otherwise. The words seeped through what seemd like every pore in his body and there was no way to block them out. While the creature spoke, Ejji tried the last attempt at making it stop. His own voice - his own words.

"No - no-nonono! Shut up! Please!" his voice almost broke, as he became overtaken with panic. The things the other Him said were true, deep down he knew that, and he resented them, his resented the doppelganger before him. He resented himself.

Ejji didn't even notice that there was a third person in the room, aside from the faceless shadows. He paid no attention to anything but the imitation of himself standing before him. He was thrown out of his frantic chanting when the Shadow Ejji started to transform, and the real young man could only watch, petrified with horror, at the thing that emerged out of the process. It wasn't human - it was a true monster, come out of the darkest pits of Hell to take his soul.

There was nothing he could do. He turly felt it now, that he was helpless to stand before the towering figure. He was going to die. His thoughts were a jumbled mess, and his head hurt - it was hard to think all of a sudden.

"No...." he could only whisper, trying to will his body to move.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Ejji's Homeless Shelter   Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:38 am

The Shadow was surprised to see someone defending his other self, and was even more surprised this other person had the power to injure him. "What the hell?! You don't belong here. Pathetic Ejji can't even fight his own battles. Well who the hell cares, i'll crush you first if I have too!" A blazing inferno erupted around the Shadow before a it'd use Agi against the silver haired Persona-user that appeared to protect its weaker double.

The left wing of the weeping mother would extend out in full glory as it performed its own move. Using dia, it'd heal itself and to alittle of the lost HP back from the Persona-user's initial attack. The right wing of the weeping mother would do something entirely different. Letting out a loud shriek that bounced around the confines of the room, it would cast Evil Touch. However, the attack would not succeed.

The weeping wings would begin to cry louder to their "son", the real Ejji. "Honey, don't you want to protect your mother? Help me. Help me, honey." Black tears poured out of their eyes that could be closely resembled to a star like substance. "Mommy's right here, sweeite. So help me. Get rid of this silver haired bastard for mommy." Though distorted, the weeping Shadow did sound like his mother.

Shadow Ejji:

Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: Ejji's Homeless Shelter   Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Salvation had come, where Ejji thought he would have none. Someone grabbed him by the back of his shirt, or at least what had been given to him as a substitute, and threw his body backwards, forcing him to basically roll over and fall on his ass.
When the young man lifted his face he could see a recent aqcuaintance of his - Tsurinai Naito, who had somehow entered the scene. Was he a part of this nightmare as well? Whatever was happening, it seemed that his fellow student had appearaed to defend him from the twisted, and now unrecognizable version of himself. Now that he had some distance between himself and the Shadow monster Ejji found it a bit easier to think clearly.

He was further shocked by the fact that Naito had managed to summon yet another creature, towering about him, which then proceeded to send electricity. This was so bizzare... and yet the feeling that it was no dream, but a reality was growing stronger in Ejji's mind.

Ejji managed to get on his feet and back away a few more steps, closer to a wall. It was then that he heard his mother's voice. He had seen the bizzare things - faces on the wings - before, but when they spoke he had to grab his head, cluthing at his sanity. The voice was easily recognizable, even if twisted.

"No - you're not my mother!" he found the strength to raise his voice. "She would never want to kill me! She loves me. You're a monster!"

He wouldn't help this thing. It was just a mockery. And he refused to admit it was born of him - if it was mother would never look like this! She was an angel, not a demon joined with a macabre version of a demon. Naito's words were only beginning to register in his brain.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Ejji's Homeless Shelter   Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:33 pm

"You son of a-!" The Shadow Ejji cursed as his double refused to listen to the words of the weeping mothers. Though, he truly didn't have time to squander on such trivial matters, as the cocky one named Naito began to speak. "I'm not the weak one! I'm the stronger Ejji! I'm the one strong enough to endure the condescending tones of those around me! I'm the one who will lead the Reiguu family line into greatness like my mother before me. I am the strongest! I am NOT weak!" Being called weak obviously got under the Shadow's skin, as he didn't wish to be compared to the original Ejji whatsoever. He despised his other self! With the boy's next attack, the wings would be destroyed, causing the hovering Shadow to fall flat on its face and remained staggered, unable to attack. This was symbolization that without his mother, his pillar of support crumbled and he could do nothing but lay beneath the heels of others. Being defenseless, the Shadow would repeatedly tell itself. "I am not weak! I am not weak! I am not weak! I am not weak!" Trying to reclaim its footing, the Shadow attempted to lift himself from the ground.

His gaze couldn't help but look pass Naito and to his true self...

Shadow Ejji:

Back to top Go down
Reiguu

Reiguu

PostSubject: Re: Ejji's Homeless Shelter   Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Ejji kept standing in place. As the wings were destroyed the Shadow Monster fell down, unable to recover from losing the mother-wing-faces. It seemed that Naito was winning this battle and things were looking up. The fact made a visible change for Ejji himself, as he had gathered more courage, seeing that even a thing that his doppelganger had become could be defeated, even if with the help of this... "Jinmu-tennō" thing that was summoned by Naito. The tall figure encased in armor did not speak, and it's motives remained unclear to Ejji, who still had no idea what was all of this happening here.

The only thing he knew for sure, that his life was in danger - real danger. He would surely thank his savior once the situation was dealt with.

Ejji proceeded to listen to his Shadow as it spoke about being not weak. It made him think about this, and he realized that it had been right in at least one aspect. It seemed to be a part of him, or at least think in the same way as the real Ejji did. He hated weakness, being seen as weak. It was painful to hear it, being chanted so angrily, so desperately. Even with the voice distorted, Ejji could hear himself chant the same words in his mind so many times before when he was a child. His training, the studies, the meetings he was allowed to attend. All he did was stand and listen, but he could feel the piercing stares directed at him. Mocking him, judging him, testing him. He was "not weak!" he kept repeating in his mind at the time.

Ejji looked at his Shadow, just as it did look at him.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Ejji's Homeless Shelter   Ejji's Homeless Shelter EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:27 pm

With its defeat, the Shadow's massive form would disperse, and all that would be remaining would be the figure of Ejji. It stayed on its knees with both hands glued to the floor to try and stay steady. Unlike earlier where it had nothing but a crooked grin, he instead seemed more indifferent and upset. ". . ." There was nothing to be said at this point. The dark half of Ejji simply looked at his original.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ejji's Homeless Shelter   Ejji's Homeless Shelter Empty

Back to top Go down

Ejji's Homeless Shelter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next