Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mission: Damsel's Date

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 11:54 am

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7LZK_ogPMJHLsFFQoA8O6dN3hPBUCk6y71YySMJfyisQtvyKduA
"This is it..."

A few more moments, victory... and so much more would be his.

Forget:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 Blake_30

FINAL RESULT!

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 6KKHkOE
WINNER:
FORGET!!!

---
--
-

Forget Skidded to a stop turning to look at the two Seekers, his breath ragged and eyes wide with surprise and awe. F'Xiong shouted in frustration as he kicked a near by oil can. Damsel kept her eyes on Forget trying her best to keep her excitement down to a minimum. Spei, however, looked almost horrified by the result."Well... That was far closer then I thought it would be... Maybe this wasn't a waste of time."

Soon as Blake and Irvine made it back to the starting line Damsel would toss herself onto the Hood of Blake's Accelerator, a frantic look in her eyes as she squealed in joy

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 Damsel11
"Blaky! Irvine! I'm so proud of you guys! That was SOOOO COOOL! You guys were going so fast! What was it like! Do you think my Coordinator could do that?"

Blake's explosion of joy and excitement was tempered slightly by Forget's approach, his own Accelerator dissipating as he approached. A warm smile shown on his face as he got closer, his hands planted firmly on his hips."Whew! You guys sure gave me a workout. Are you sure your Persona just awoke? You two race like you've been doing this for years. Color me impressed."

Last edited by CWIS on Mon May 07, 2018 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 2:28 pm

Tenibrii scowled. Nothing he could do at this point, though.
Turning his bike sideways, it dissipated into a tide of shadow beneath his feet as he rode the black wave to a halt.

He padded toward the rest of his group, sharing in a measure of the excitement...and the frustration.
An unnerving smile finds itself directed Damsel's way. "One moment...I promised myself I'd step back when I wasn't wanted - or needed." And with that, he starts to unshape.

The features that distinguished Tenibrii's body dissolve into formless, liquid shadow, flowing down and pooling on the ground until Irvine's shadow returns - along with Irvine himself, looking rather haggard. His hat has vanished to reveal spiked hair, his clothes appear torn with the fabric vanished, and the black marking to his skin that normally remains limited to his left hand covers his body.
It might be an interesting look if he didn't look like shit right now,. As much as he tried to act otherwise, his breath was laboured and he looked like he was struggling to hold himself up. Even the upbeat, self-assured expression he tried to hold was marred by signs that something had him deeply shaken.
He probably fooled nobody, but he tried nonetheless.

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 Irvine24

His eyes slowly came to focus back on Damsel, and despite how awful he felt, he kept posturing. "It...felt great. And, trust me...I bet you...could do the same." His eyes flicked to Blake, weary amusement flickering in his yellow eyes. "I think I'm...going to have to do better next time, though...can't have Blakey...getting all the special attention!"

As Forget caught their attention, a familiar set of red eyes appeared in Irvine's shadow, winking at the racer before vanishing. "Pretty...pretty sure my shadow...never ate me before. I mean, not...not the first time...I discovered something...eye opening...about myself, but..." He swallows. "Yeah. Persona, Shadow, whatever is going...going on...it's new to me."

He stood there grinning, placing his left hand in his pocket and letting the other dangle by his side, but whether he would stay standing for too much longer at all was anyone's guess.

Irvine:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 2:28 am

“Well… that was certainly something.” Lucian admitted, pushing up his glasses. He’d be lying if he said he wasn’t jealous; dangerous as it seemed, it definitely looked like a blast, and it seemed as if he could have joined them without any mission repercussions too. A shame, but surely he’d get a chance of his own later with a more trustworthy opponent. Speaking of whom:

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 PySASsY
“…!”

Lucian noticed something very particular about Forget's choice of words when thanking Blake and Irvine for the race. Unfortunately, he didn't know enough about Determination to make a full judgement on just what it meant quite yet, so for the moment Lucian kept his thoughts to himself and made a mental note to ask about it at a better, more informed time.

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 RXZahIc

"Say, officer Delimit?" Lucian addressed the excitable yet disappointed officer, turning around to face him. "How long have you been here? Weren't we supposed to meet with the representatives as soon as possible?"
Back to top Go down
virtual_feel

virtual_feel

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 10:53 pm

Blake's red accelerator would slowly but surely come to a halt. The engine noises would snuff out, going from loud metallic noises to a low and calming hum before finally going out completely. The pilot, leaned back on her seat with a relieved sigh, she'd reach out for her front pocket to pull out a cigarette. She deserved one after getting second place. Holding the cigarette in her mouth she'd carefully bring the lighter close to the tip.

"Ahhhh, that hit the--...!" A loud bam startled Blake. She looked up, away from her panel. It was the pink haired cutie, damn was she energetic. Blake would put up a smile while waving at Damsel. "Yeah it was pretty cool. I don't know what's a Coordinator, only Persona, you would only know if you try. If it doesn't i wouldn't mind giving you a ride, Damsel."

Soon her rival would approach, addressing both her and Irvine. The girl would finally leaver her accelerator, with her cigarette in her mouth and wearing a calm expression on her face. With her right hand she'd take the cigarette out in one elegant motion, smoke would reek out of her mouth. Only then she'd finally talk to the goth looking biker.

"Not my first race. But it is my first time with a persona." She brushed one of her twintails aside. "I had fun though, good luck on your race forget." With her free hand she'd offer a handshake, her neutral expression shifted to a grin.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 12:01 pm

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 Fdec0410
"I'd believe it, you handle yourself well on the course. In fact I was a little worried there a few times heh. YOu have a lot of potential, you both do. Shame really."

Forget's eyes glued themselves to Blake's offered hand, a small smile played on his lips as he extended his own.

"Would have loved to race you in the Grand Prix."

Just as Forget's hand was to grasp her own, Blake would feel a sharp tug from behind as the gloved hand of Officer Delimit would grab her by the shoulder and usher her away from the tall dark Forget. A look of mild panic was evident on Delimit's face as he did so, clearly trying in vein to mask his worry and discomfort."Speaking of, your friend raises a good point, we've wasted enough time already... Weelo and his crew are waiting for you in the stands. We REALLY need to get going." A slight wobble would take over Delimit's voice as he addressed Forget directly. "Besides... The rest of Black Rider is waiting for you at the gate. You should get going Forget."

"It's about time someone started talking with some sense. Come on, it's time we took care of the entire reason we're here... Lead the way Officer." F'Xiong shook his head leaving a trail of smoke in it's path as he made his way away from the group and towards the entrance to the stands.

"Oh! Right... Work..." Damsel said, finally hopping off the hood of Blake's Accelerator and waving a cheerful goodbye to Forget. "Bye bye Mr.Forget! We'll be rooting for you in the race!" Damsel would then grab Blake by the arm and try to usher her towards Irvine.
"Come on, Irvine's looking a little worn out, lets get em where we're going... Along the way you can tell me more about your, hehe, racing experience..."

Should Blake and Irvine co-operate, the group would clear out and headed towards the entry way to the bleachers... Save for Delimit and Lucian should he choose to stay."Come on, I'll lead you to Weelo's box. Best place to watch the race." Delimit would say to Lucian as he began to head towards the stands himself, however, he would be stopped by Forget's hand draping itself over his shoulder.

"Oh you don't have to do that, it's the great big box with the words Blue Streak all over it... I'm sure they'll be able to find it just fine Delimit. I however will be in need of some assistance getting to my team's staging area. Someone needs to badge me in after all." Delimit's face drained of color as he swallowed the his voice down his dry throat.

"I suppose... you're right there Forget. Hey, Lucian right?" Delimit would turn to Lucian as he did his best to remain calm. "Forget's right, the Presidential Suit is hard to miss, just head through the tunnels ahead and up into the stands, it's the big blue box at the top with the stairs leading up to it... Weelo is expecting you."

With that said Delimit would turn and begin to walk towards the opposite side of the garages with Forget not far behind...

---
--
-

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 Original

As the group made it into the stands proper, they would be bombarded with the sights and sounds of the roaring crowd impatiently waiting for the race to start. At the top of the stands, however, sat a large blue viewing box with the words Blue Streak written across the top.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 11:15 pm

As tired as Irvine was, he was still very much paying attention. Enough to notice that Forget was far too interested in a simple handshake, and to remember the events leading up to when...it surfaced to the world.

Heh heh...
That's no way to talk about yourself, is it?

This was going to be a headache.
His suspicions only receive further merit at Spei's quite pointed reaction to the situation playing out. Regardless of urgency, dragging someone away definitely seemed excessive in the scenario at hand.

Did anyone else notice? F'Xiong didn't seem to. No reaction from Damsel either...though her disposition changed at the flick of a switch, so it was a lot harder to tell if she was just playing along at the moment or if she actually didn't notice anything. With how obvious that was, and how freaked out Spei was though, he kind of doubted it.
Well...even if everyone else was just playing along, he ought to do the same for now. "Nah, I'm...I'm not worn out. My legs shake like this normally! Hah...hah." He staggered along awkwardly with everyone else, wearily going on with whatever Damsel was doing or saying at the time.

As the last interaction played out, and Spei walked away with Forget in a fright, Irvine would say nothing. He kept on walking towards the stands for a while, before turning his attention to the rest of the people present once they'd reached their next destination.

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 Irvine26

"Something's wrong with one of those two, and I'm betting it ain't Spei." He jerked his head in the direction of the leaving pair, wincing as he did. "You know before shit went down and we hit the track? I felt something. Something tugging at things inside me I could've happily ignored forever. First it was the engines...and then it was Forget."

Irvine's face develops into something of a snarl. "He takes my...takes my hand, I start to feel sick, and then all of that bullshit happens! I'm not if it's worse that it happened, or that it felt so right when it did!" His gaze chills. "Sure, the guy's friendly enough, but something's bloody going on there."
A pointed look is directed Blake's way. "I don't know about you...but regardless of what I'm getting out of this, I am not subjecting anyone else to this shit if I can help it."

Irvine takes a long, frustrated breath out through gritted teeth. "...also...I think I could do with a hand getting up to the box. I'm not feeling great on my legs, and there isn't a way in hell I'm doing whatever that was back there just to climb up there.
Back to top Go down
virtual_feel

virtual_feel

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 1:14 am

Blake offered no resistance as Officer Delimit pulled her away from Forget. The bartender girl struggled to maintain balance, making sure to not drop her cigarette. She'd just awkwardly smile as she stepped away slowly, luckily for her Damsel would provide a cue by grabbing her and dragging her away. Once again, she'd just go along with the pink haired cutie

"Uhm... goodbye?" Honestly she wasn't sure how to act in this situation. Initially she thought the others present were just judging Forget based on his appearance but Spei was wary of him too. He probably knew something, it was odd that approaching him cause her to awaken but honestly she is so fresh to this she has no idea if it's suspicious or not. Regardless, there was not much she could do about it for no, so her focus would now shift to Irvine, the guy seemed rather exhausted.

"You felt it too? When you put it like that, yeah it was odd." She spoke after the Shadow had described a similar feeling she went through before the race. She'd extend a helping hand to Irvine. "You did your best back there. Get yourself a cold one and some snacks on our way."

Once at the stands, the bartender would be sitting next to Damsel. She had a serene smile while watching the race, likely holding a beverage in one hand, beer if available.

"You should put some moves on her, Blakey~! Get more touchy."

Oh great the voice again, she was going crazy again. She wished The Sorcerer was there to make her company or help with the voice, at least she could tell he was very real. And probably a better influence than whatever this was...
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 4:58 am

"You guys go on ahead. I need to... make sure my glasses didn't get damaged from the blast prior." Lucian lied. As the rest of the group walked away towards the bleachers, Lucian superficially pretended to inspect his glasses, waiting until everyone was far away from hearing distance in order to address the man he was waiting to be alone with: Spei. This would continue for a few moments until he realized Forget didn't plan on going anywhere quite yet. Quite a cautious man.

As it stood, all that remained in the field were an anxious Spei, a smug Forget, and a boding Lucian, all accompanied by the sound of the wind and the flapping of their clothes. When Spei finally offered to take him to the Weelo's Box, Lucian sighed a sigh of relief that was quickly dashed by Forget's following words. "...Quite." The president reluctantly replied, shooting a quick glance at Forget.

Lucian wasn't stupid; he knew very well that there was something suspicious going on here. Spei displayed the behavior of a man who wanted to - needed to say something, but whose mouth was held shut. A revolutionary leader himself, Lucian was all too familiar with such situations; thus, he was hoping to get Spei alone so he could ask a few questions about Forget, but it was apparent the latter wasn't about to leave Spei alone with potential third parties. For a second, he contemplated how to proceed without leaving behind loose ends, and finally an idea hit him.

"Well then, I'll be taking my leave now. Thank you for the assistance Officer Delimit. And Forget..." He turned around to look at the enigmatic man, a smug smirk adorning his face. "Good race."

As Lucian turned around to leave the pair alone, instead of wearing his glasses out, he held them by the temple in his relaxed, lowered right hand. Before leaving, he used his newfound power of photokinesis to gather light around his glasses and use its lenses to bounce it out towards Forget's eyes. Though it was nowhere near enough to elicit a major reaction from him, it should have been enough to irritate his eyes to the point of reflexive lachrymation, which he was hoping would distract him or at the very least get him to rub his eyes.

If his little parlor trick worked and Forget's attention had been diverted, Lucian would whisper in the lowest of voices as he passed Spei by. "Walk with your hands folded behind your back if Forget's keeping you in silence." If the trick didn't work, however, he would say nothing, not wanting to risk Spei's initial reaction to being whispered to giving him away. As he walked away towards the bleachers, Lucian would look back at the walking pair to see if Spei was indeed walking with his hands folded behind his back or not.

---

"Are we talking smack about Forget?" Lucian said as he slowed his pace back down, having caught up with the group. "Because whatever indictions you're throwing his way: I agree." He joked.

"Here, let me help you." Lucian said as he draped Irvine's left arm around his shoulders. "Are you sure you're alright? Persona summoning shouldn't usually take this much out of you. Trust me, I should know more than anyone." Though they'd barely just met, Lucian's concern for the man was highly apparent. This would continue until the group reached the Presidential Suite, where Lucian would let go of Irvine as soon as he saw an empty chair the man could sit on.

//His physical condition is imperfect. This is worrisome and irritating.// A familiar voice commented from within the depths of Lucian's mind; the creature that embodied his inner perfectionist - Vitruvian Man - if he had to take a wild guess.

//Yeah, well, nobody's perfect.//

//Please do not make jokes.//
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2018 2:19 pm

As the pair walked away, Spei's left arm stayed limp at his side, while his right crossed over his back. He did not look back nor did he acknowledge Lucian when he spoke, he simply continued on ahead, leading Forget to the staging area.

Forget, on the other hand, turned to glance back at Lucian as he walked. Something familiar struck Lucian about the man, something about how the light of day reflected off his eyes, almost glassy...

Though, before he could process what this could mean, the had left the scene.

---
--
-

"Oh hush, I'm sure Mr.Forget is just the sweetest. You shouldn't judge someone on the weird vibes they give you when you first meet. I mean, everyone gives off some weirdness at first. Could be that Forget's weirdness is just a bit stronger then others." Damsel chuckled as she helped Blake get Irvine up the steps. Her pink hair bobbed and shone in the afternoon light. All around them the crowd cheered and grew progressively more impatient as they waited for the race to start. Now getting a proper look at the populous, it was clear that Determination was a world of Baselines with very little deviation from the average. "Awakening is weird! For me it just sorta happened, for a lot of other people did it during the Failed Jump. There's no rhyme or reason for it, so why worry about some guy that can force it?"

"Whatever he did, is, or is about it doesn't matter. With any luck we won't be here to long. Hopefully we don't get caught up in a god damn war this time." F'Xiong sighed as he reached the box first and waited for the rest to catch up. He could feel the cold stares of the civilians as he passed. Some recoiled in fear and others seemed to point and laugh, as if he were wearing some sort of costume. "Lets get this done and go home, we've interacted with the locals enough as is."

F'Xiong would wait for the others before knocking on the door to the box, a muffled "come in" sounded from inside, prompting the group to enter.

F'Xiong opened the door and stepped in first...

“Yo! Been waiting on ya!"

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 Weelo10
“I was starting to worry you got lost! Hows it goin? I'm Weelo, your contact. Spei told me you were an odd looking bunch but damn... He wasn't kidding."

The man crained his neck to great the group as they walked in. A large friendly smile plastered on his face as a few sounds, ones that seemed eerily similar to a struggle and shuffling, came from a door on the far side of the box. Weelo stood and offered a hand to the group, his grin unfaltering.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:45 pm

"Thanks." Irvine wasn't quite sure he needed the help of just about everyone present getting up there, but honestly, he was not about to turn it down right now. Better safe than tumbling down the stairs because you weren't willing to accept the help you asked for.
He has a little laugh to himself at Blake's words on the way. "There's only one thing I'd really like right now, and I doubt I'm going to find it on another planet altogether from home."

His attention flicks between Lucian and Damsel as they speak up in turn...might as well start with Cravat. "I wouldn't know. That may not be so tiring, but considering I didn't summon a damn thing, pretty sure that isn't what's going on. Damsel said I was a Shadow...and I'm pretty sure she wasn't just referring to how I got turned into that thing. Whatever it is, it's sure as hell different to whatever's going on with the rest of you."
His gaze turns onto Damsel, yellow eyes hardening and chilling. "I have no idea how much you know, but I hope you get I'm not going to be happy if you hide it from me. But back to what you originally said-" Irvine starts to snarl again, shaking with rage. "I'd worry about it because I wouldn't wish what just happened on anyone else, and he can do it to people as he pleases. Like hell I'm not going to care if he makes other people suffer through this."
"And besides...kind of a bad sign when your guide is shit scared of someone to the point they'll pull you out of a goddamn handshake before it can happen."

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Irvine didn't even hesitate the flop onto the nearest seat once he was released from his support, groaning loudly. "Sorry. Feeling crap after being turned into some sort of shadow beast and ending up in a race with Forget. I'd have shaken your hand, but I'm pretty sure I'd have ended up on the floor if it was too enthusiastic." That, and he was just a tad wary of offered handshakes right about now.
As he sits and talks, it's easier to notice his hair starting to settle, and the black that was so imbued into most of his skin slowly receding. "No reason to be an asshole, though. Name's Irvine. Good to meet you, Weelo." Lethargically, he turns his head to the door from which the sounds of struggling came. "Can't wait to meet your friends either. Sounds like they have a hell of a lot more energy than I do right now."
Back to top Go down
virtual_feel

virtual_feel

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 9:29 pm

"In all honesty, his fashion sense isn't too different from yours, Irvine." Blake added, playfully in tone and expression. Both did had a bit of a goth aesthetic, but Irvine was much more tame than whatever Forget and Discard had going on. Seriously, dudes overdid it. Maybe Damsel was right or maybe Irvine had a point, Blake had no opinion on it and wouldn't speak about it for now.

At their destination the group would be greeted by a man in blue clothes and a pompadour. He had a big ass smile on his face too. He was kinda like that one Joey jojo dude from the Japanese manga she read once. When he said they looked odd the Bartender couldn't help but reflexively fix her skirt and tie, thinking her clothes got messy at some point instinctively.

"Hey, i'm Blake. We kinda of got caught up in a race on our way here..." She'd take the handshake and laugh awkwardly. She was expecting just a date, but honestly it took a much more wilder turn. Not exactly unpleasant though.
"What's with that noise though?"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:05 am

"As a matter of fact, I think I've pretty much confirmed our collective suspicions." Lucian commented as he walked with the group. "While Forget was distracted I whispered into Spei's ear to walk away with a hand behind his back if Forget was holding him in silence of something. Sure enough, as the two walked away, I looked over my shoulder to see Spei's hand folded neatly behind his back. Though we may not be able to prove anything - at least not without putting Spei in potential danger - I think it's safe to say we have more than enough confirmation that something is indeed afoot." He finished, adjusting his glasses. Honestly, normally he would have just taken the hint and acted upon his trust, but it seemed like Damsel and F'Xiong wouldn't be satisfied with just the plainly apparent.

-----------------

Aux contraire to Forget, Lucian couldn't sense any evil intent emanating from Weelo, and on top of that was the fact that Spei seemed to trust them in the presence of this man (once again, aux contraire to Forget) and that refusing all handshakes could potentially be seen as disrespectful. All things considered, Lucian felt it would be best if at least one of them accepted Weelo's handshake; if something bad were to happen, at the very least they could then confirm that neither of the two men were to be trusted. Thus, he smiled powerfully and extended his hand towards Weelo's, firmly grasping and shaking it in his ever-so-practiced formal diplomatic greeting. "It's good to finally meet you, Mr. Weelo. My name is Lucian Clarke, but please, just call me Lucian. I trust this day finds you well?" As he took the man's hand, the President's personality underwent a total tonal shift; where he was relatively aloof and playful in his own way with his teammates, now he was the very definition of cordial in words, voice, body language and posture.

Huh... well, that wasn't something one usually heard from across the wall and into the neighbors' house. "Is everything okay in there? Sounds like somebody's having... difficulties."
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:01 pm

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 Dandy_11
“Pleasures all my Mr.Lucian. Its not every day you get to meet aliens after all! I was kinda expecting little green men from Pluto but you guys are cool. Not letting stereotypes get to you and all that."

Weelo would shake Lucians's hand firmly and smile a broad toothy grin before pulling Lucian into a surprisingly tight one armed hug “Peace Martian brother..." Weelo let Luican go, turning his attention to the rest of the group, his wide smile unfaltering as Irvine plopped down into a seat marked "Momo" “Oh hey! Aliens can have accelerators to? Cool! We'll have to ra-." As if a bucket of cold water had been dumped on his head, Weelo's train of thought stopped suddenly and abruptly as he comprehended what Irvine had said to him. His jolly expression fell as he looked to Blake for confirmation on what she had said as well.

“W-Wait... You guys raced Forget?" The color drained From Weelo's face as he contemplated what was being said and what it meant for these strange newcomers.

"Yeees, well." F'Xiong said, coughing into his fist to try and gather the attention of the group to far more important matters then a silly race. "Now that introductions are done, I believe we have much to talk about. The trade deals that Annabelle laid out have changed slightly as we have found a much larger deposit of fossil fuels aboard Junction then we previously-"

A loud crash interrupted F'Xiongs piece, as the sound of struggles from the other room began to mix with the sound of splintering wood coming from the door separating the two rooms. A second loud crashing sound  echoed through the small room as the door began to show obvious damage and the sounds of conflict grew clearer, to the point where voices could be heard on the other side. Suddenly, with one final crack the door splintered open to reveal the broad frame of a man at least eight feet tall and just as wide. He crouched down and shimmied into the room mumbling an apology as he did so

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 Maxresdefault
“Weelo! I should not have to inform you multiple times! You are not to meet with anyone without me present! It is a threat to your safety and well being!”

The mans booming voice filled the room completely with and echoing air of concerned rage. Standing up to his full height, the top of his head poked through the cheep ceiling paneling in a way that would surely leave a small hole when he left, not that it would be the most damage he had done to this room...

A second form poked out from the broken door frame and looked into the room, her eyes settling on Weelo.

Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 14440210
"Master Weelo, I am sorry but I was unable to restrain Ride, he is much larger then I a-..."

With an almost audible snap, the young woman's head would jerk to look at Irvine. Her expression blank and eyes void of anything resembling a soul."Why are you sitting in my seat?" Weelo sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose hoping beyond hope that he didn't have to pay for the damage to the booth this time. F'Xiong looked on in abject horror at the display before him and wondered if the delegate from this world were like this, then would they really have anything worth trading? Damsel was just happy to be here.

“Ride! Momo! Please... Just cool it for a sec. These guys are the Junk Shin people I told you about... Turns out they Raced Forget and walked away from it..." Both of the newcomers looked to Weelo as if he had just told them his head was a beach ball filled with yogurt, then to the others in the room as if they all had the aforementioned yogurt heads. “Alright, now that we're all calm..." Weelo turned his attention to Irvine and said in a very calm panic.“What happened?..."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 7:35 pm

He fuuuuckiiiing knew it.
Weelo had the look of a person who had lost their spectre, and it was all over a race with Forget. It would becoming increasingly apparent just how lucky they had been to get out of it with no ill effects, other than...
Irvine glares at his shadow.
Red eyes stare back, his shadow grinning wide as it waves back.
He grits his teeth and gives a frustrated sigh as F'Xiong proves utterly oblivious to the local culture, and before the crashing of the door even has a chance to interrupt him, the man of smoke finds himself with a black shadow over his eyes blocking his vision. "Man's in no mood to talk business."

He grins as the door caves in, making the reason for the sounds of protest readily apparent. Man couldn't fit through the door if he wanted to. He looks lethargically to the girl that follows after him, utterly uncaring of the look he was being given. "Couldn't stand right now if I wanted to. You think you can keep me up, by all means, move me."

Once Weelo gets things under control, Irvine's attention comes back to him. "All started with a handshake. When we first got here, Spei had to go off and do something, leaving us in the garage alone. Forget's accelerator blows by, blowing our asses away and pulling up things in myself I'd rather stay down, something that only gets worse as we actually go see the guy. I shake his hand, and..." His eyes flick down to his shadow, which now appears to be looking over everyone else."...we got accelerators. Put it like that."
Irvine seems to slump back in Momo's seat, struggling just to sit forward while keeping himself stable. "After that...we accept his race because I'm hopped up on being a shadow monster, he's offering to give us the rundown of the place for doing it, and we just don't know any better." His eyes drift across the people present. "We almost got him. Almost. Spei dragged us off after before Blake could shake his hand like I did once it was all over."

"What did we just dodge?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mission: Damsel's Date - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: Damsel's Date
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next