Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Mission: Damsel's Date

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonie

avatar

Posts : 1157
Join date : 2015-11-07
Age : 18
Location : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:26 am

Unlike the other two, Lucian had opted to stay inside the garage and simply look instead of moving towards the mysterious force of attraction, so the sonic blast that ensued didn’t hit him quite as hard as it did the others, but it still hit him, and it hit him [/i]hard[/i]. Not having expected anything of the sort, the President was pushed back a couple of meters as he managed to ground himself on instinct before he suffered the same fate as F’Xiong.

“CHRIST!” Lucian exclaimed as he knelt on the ground, his hair and coat still bellowing in the wind. This blast of wind had knocked his glasses off, and now they were on the other side of the garage. Damn supersonic motherfucker… if there was a single scratch on them, he swore to god…

Lucian walked over towards his glasses to find that thankfully the lenses hadn’t been damaged, but the décor on their frame was more than a little banged up. He could still wear these, but… they looked awful; like someone had dipped them in multi-color paint only to scratch their uneven nails on the frame halfway through the drying of the paint. Well, better to look awful than see awful, he thought.

“The hell was that?!” Lucian exclaimed somewhere in between lightly and adequately upset as he walked back to where he’d been standing before Speedy Gonzales decided to blast off outside the garage. It was one thing for alien biology to be unusual in their biology, but having spent some time in Junction, it was only these two’s fashion sense that really threw him for a loop. He wasn’t aware today was Goth-Rock Gigolo Appreciation Day in Determination. More importantly though, why were Blake and Irvine so… fine, with what had just happened? Courteousness and understanding of Determinant culture was one thing, but it was as if being sonic boom’d in the face was equivalent to being pleasantly catcalled to them. What was going on here?

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:48 pm


"Y-Yeah I'm good... What in the worlds was that?"

"Hell if I know... God damn..." F'Xiong staggered to his feet as his smokey form returned to him slowly. If his biology had a need for blood he was sure he would be coughing some of it up by now. Regardless he staggered to his feet and joined Irvine and Blake at the opening of the garage, intent on giving whatever it was that decided it was a good idea to damn near kill him a heafty piece of his mind. However he found himself drawing a blank as the group stared down the two mystery men. Damsel on the other hand, upon seeing the two figures seemed to relax and fall back into her neutral cheer, waving to them with a friendly smile.

The one clad in bone white armor simply continued to hold his gaze on the the group until Blake chanced a greeting, at which point he quietly nodded  to this companion and returned into the garage he had come from. The other looked a slightly taken aback by the first/s actions, almost moving to call out after him, but deciding against it in favor of greeting his new guests.


"Well yo to you to... Sorry if we startled you there, we didn't think anyone would be here."

The oppressive and suffocating air around the man seemed to dissipate slightly as he flashed a small smile to group. The building tension within Blake and Irvine diminishing with it, though as the man coolly approached the group, hands tucked snugly in his jacket pockets, the feeling of something growing within them returned to it's previous heights. Like a balloon being dragged underwater, the mounting pressure threatening to bust the thin walls and fill the void within.

"My name's Forget... My friend back there in the armor was Discard. Nice to meet you, are you guys team Wild Style?" The man flashed a friendly and toothy grin filled with jagged teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
virtual_feel

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2018-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:58 pm

She wasn't murdered on the spot, she must be doing something right! At least she was not doing anything wrong or that they considered rude. She really shouldn't have left the garage but she was already out might as well make something out of this situation, scout out for information. Maybe even figure out how to get a sick vehicle herself! Though they must be expensive and she barely has the money to pay the bills... The woes of being a working class citizen. The feeling still didn't went away either, and these guys were the source, so it was perhaps the chance of figuring out what the hell this was all about.

"I'm Blake. No, i'm here to watch the race. But i'm guessing you guys are Team Black Rider?" Forget and Discard were... odd names to say the least. But she has heard worse back in Junction. And it fit their murder biker gang aesthetic, so good on them?"Those bikes were pretty cool too."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

avatar

Posts : 1665
Join date : 2017-11-15
Location : Currently Unknown. Please advise.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:17 pm

Looked like he wasn't about to get the harsh reception he might have been expecting, but he couldn't relax with the feeling this guy was giving him. His shadow started to writhe and menace as it twisted on the ground, and even as he tried to ease off his posture, he couldn't help but clutch at his chest for a moment.
He needed it to stop. To go down. To not be what he felt it was.
Taking a pair of long, harsh breaths, he lets his hand come away from his chest as he focuses back on the world around him. "Sorry about that. Irvine. Here for the races as well. Nice to meet you, Forget." He offers a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

avatar

Posts : 1157
Join date : 2015-11-07
Age : 18
Location : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:18 pm

Forget and Discard, huh? That wasn’t ominous in the slightest, I dunno what you’re talking about.

“Hmph.” Lucian sighed silently and looked the two riders over as Blake and Irvine chatted them up. They seemed polite enough, but if life had taught him anything and emphasized it lately it was that being polite does not make you trustworthy. Sure, they weren’t even supposed to be here so their claim that they didn’t think anyone would be here was logical, and they really wouldn’t have a reason to nearly leave them deaf, so he was willing to believe it had been an accident, but… even so, there was something strange about them. Something that his personal intuition begged him to be cautious around.

But then again, he’d been wrongfully judgmental before. He wouldn’t let even this turn of events stain his good mood. Nope.

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:57 pm


"Thanks, pleasure to meet you Blake, Irvine. You two are in for a treat today heh."

Forget chuckled slightly as he took Irvine's hand in his own and shook it. Once their hands connected, Irvine would feel a wave of nausea overtake his senses. Something deep within him stirred and shifted, begging to be set free. From somewhere, somewhere near, he could hear a spirit cry out, muffled by layers of interference. It called to him to do...something, to aid, to help, to end it's suffering. Yet soon as it came, with a pop, it was gone. In it's place a void had been filled within Irvine, as if a hole in his very being had been suddenly replenished.

Blake's own feelings of building pressure would reach a boiling point as she saw Irvine's reaction to this sudden shift within him. Seemingly out of nowhere, she began to feel a massive headache overtake her. The crippling ringing in her mind would intensify as she could hear two voices in the distance, one coming from outside, and one coming from within. Something within her mind, something growing, something consuming, something wishing to take control.

Within these two, the power of Void, the power of Ego.

Yet outwardly...

"Blake! Irvine!" Damsel's voice would pierce through whatever ordeal they were going through. She would rush to their side and try to help in whatever way she could.

"Hey, are your friends alright?" Forget asked, kneeling down and trying to assist Damsel in helping the pair up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
virtual_feel

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2018-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:38 pm

"What the--...!" Blake would have exclaimed in surprise at Irvine's situation had she not not been overtaken by the same feeling too. She contorted and attempted to clutch herself. A an all consuming ambition that had been within her dormant for so long was returning, to be free from the shackles of fate or any higher being. She fell to her knees, panting

"I art thou..." A calm yet dark voice echoed from within her mind. It yearned for freedom, for power. "...Thou art i. You want to be the master of your destiny, to find a cure. We walk a similar path, Sorceress. Accept my power and we shall cast aside the rear of the gods together."

"...Alright, we will be in this together." The bartender would accept the Sorcerer in her heart. And with their deal the girl would feel a great surge of power!


"I am The Sorcerer. My quest res--..."

Unknown to the Sorcerer, his body began to contort. Snapping back and forth in unnatural ways, the armor turning from the opaque marine blue to a red black, his voices began to turn into a mechanized and gargled series of noises. It was an unnatural process of shape shifting until...


A loud engine noise echoed, the sorcerer was no more. Instead there was simply a sleek and red retro looking car. Blake stared blankly for a moment, still panting. She instinctively knew what just had happened but it would have to take a moment for her to take it all in. Wobbly she stood up on her two feet and approached her car, she let out a pleased whistle. It was a pretty sick car.

"That was quite the experience..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

avatar

Posts : 1665
Join date : 2017-11-15
Location : Currently Unknown. Please advise.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:01 pm

All it took was a handshake.

He felt ill, horribly ill. It was a sickness that pervaded all he was...and why wouldn't it? It was the resurgence of a part of himself that sickened him, flooding through his being.

He couldn't hold it back. It wouldn't be held back. It overtook him and kept on going, reaching out to the frayed tether that had only not snapped due to tenacity and stubborn will, and reformed it into what it was meant to be from the start and then continuing to improve. From a frayed tether, a strong lifeline. From the lifeline, an unyielding anchor. From the anchor, a thrumming conduit. The perfected means for a person's being to flow through their physical form.

And then, the screaming started.
Irvine thrashed as it all ran through him, a pureness of power that was all him and yet so much more. It could have been so much easier. Had he not fought it, it could have been wonderful. But even now, he pushed back.
But it wasn't enough. It was never going to be enough.
Irvine's shadow grinned from the ground before it leapt up and engulfed him.

Beneath a shell of black, body and spirit intertwined into one, a suffusion of dark into accepting flesh. And honestly, it felt good. With this new connection, this missing piece, he felt a sense of wholeness he never knew that he lacked.

You see? I'm not so bad. There was no need to reject me so harshly. We were always as one.
That doesn't mean I have to like it. I'm not letting you run rampant.
Oh, don't worry about that.
I'm only going to do everything you let me do.
Everything you want me to.

As the shadows disperse, a leering form rises from the ground, smoky black wisps emanating from an umbrous body with six luminous red eyes. It seems to be made of the very shadow itself, seeming to cast no shadow of its own on the ground. It rises up on its haunches, and looks around, lips parting to reveal a mouth with far too many teeth.


“Aww, no fair. First Cravat, now you too, Blakey? I'm kind of envious. I want one too.” Clawed, pointed hands rub together.
“Then again...I think I can do something about that.”
It casts out a hand, and a black tide flows from its body, coarse black shadow rushing forth and congealing into a new form. They shape into wheels and tires, an engine and exhaust, building the vehicle from the ground up...


Until a sleek black bike rests on the ground, casting no shadow just like the being that made it.

“Excellent…” He casts his gaze across everyone else, giving them all a shark toothed grin. “How do you like my new look? I even got myself a ride.” He stalks over to his bike, moving soundlessly over and patting the motorcycle. “I think I rather like it, don't you?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:14 pm


"W-What the hell?"

Damsel staggered back as Irvine's shadow overtook him, her words dying in her mouth as she could only watch what was happening. "I-Irvine? A-Are you alright, is that still you in there?" Damsel didn't have time to fully adjust to whatever was happening with Irvine as Blake's sudden awakening took her attention away from the shadow creature. Her worried expression calmed slightly as she gazed at Blake's persona, this was something she was used to. Persona she could handle, whatever had happened to Irvine was a new one. Though she could hazard a guess. "Irvine is a shadow?... Interesting."

"What the ever loving hell just happened?" F'Xiong shouted as he ran from the garage, nearly tripping over his own feet in the process. Some of his smoke had returned making him look much smaller then normal, his nice form fitting and pressed clothes now looking loose and flappy. This gave him the look of a child wearing their parents clothes.  "D-Did they just... Is that how... You!" He shouted pointing a slowly growing smoky hand at Forget, "What did you do to them! Explain!"



"Well well well, that was sure a shock. If I had to guess from context clues, I'd say they just awoke to their Accelerators. Odd timing, I wonder what brought it on..."

"A-Accelerator?..." Damsel slowly got to her feet as she eyed the motorcycle and high powered car that had just been birthed into being. "What kind of weird world are we on..."

"Great! Just great! More Seekers... Why the hell did you guys get out of the garage?" F'Xiong shouted as he tried to pinch the bridge of his nose, only to realize he didn't have enough hand back to do so yet. "Fucking fantastic..."

"Say... I've got a fun idea."
Forget smirked slightly as he took a few steps away form the group, towards his team's garage. With a flick of his wrist the sleek black motorbike he had been on earlier materialized before him. In one fluid motion, he drew two sawn off shotguns from their holsters on his pants and turned to the group.




"The race will start soon, but I'm still not so confident in my cornering right now... How about you guys test out those new Accelerators in a little race? I'll even let you guys use a full team of three vs just me if you want. What do you say?"

Though the pressure had been released, the dams burst and their inner selves released... The Seekers, both new and old, could feel the intense energy radiating off Forget's Accelerator, rolling over them like waves of heat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

avatar

Posts : 1157
Join date : 2015-11-07
Age : 18
Location : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:43 pm


"Hey, Irvine! Don't die on us!"

The awakening spectacle that took place in front of Lucian’s eyes was… gruesome, to say the very least, but the president knew better than to intervene during a seeker’s awakening – which he quickly put together was what was going on here after Blake's own Persona manifested. Still, they usually weren’t as violent or grim as Irvine’s. "Well... that was certainly something. Are you alright?"

//’Wonder’ my ass…// Lucian thought. There was no way they just happened to awaken to their Personas after coming into contact with him when it took near-divine intervention for the rest of the seekers to attain theirs. Whoever this Forget was had caused this either by passive effect or on purpose, and for a professional racer to ask total strangers who are “just here to see the race” for a test drive… yeah, no, not happening; he wanted them to race him for unknown ulterior motives. Well, while he knew that in their state of euphoria and excitement he couldn’t stop them, he could throw a wrench in his plan by adding a third wheel.


"A full team of three, you say? If that's the case, I hope you don't mind if I join the fray."

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
virtual_feel

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2018-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:43 pm


She thought what she had just gone through was weird. Irvine managed to top it somehow. His body had been turned into something else entirely. Sick...? Lame? Shame, he was kinda of good looking and now he was this weird shadowy thing. Well, it was just another list on the pile of weirdness of that day. She quickly become slightly giddy again about getting her own car! She always loved those retro models, something her old man taught her to enjoy... It was one of the few things she had left from him, a bunch of Jazz albums and memories. Ech, focus Blake.

"Accelarator, huh?" Everyone else was understandably in shock. She had no damn idea she was a seeker herself either. Though now she also felt like there was something on the back of her mind, whispering. She could barely make out what it said. It freaked her out, yet she attempted to focus on it in order to understand.

"Race him~! It will be fun!"

The voice was female, and very sultry. It freaked her out, was she going crazy? This... presence struggled within her, it wanted to be free and go all out. No chance in hell she is allowing an alien presence to control her body. She should probably seek psychological help as soon as this is over though... Unlike the sorcerer who she could control. This just felt like she was going crazy.

"Sure, it has been a long time since i last raced. Though i never raced with an accelerator." Yet she gave in to the voice's demand. It was just a race anyways, there shouldn't be any harm in it. She'd sit down inside and take a moment to appreciate the interior. The comfortable leather sit, the sleek designs. She looked at the panel, noticing a radio stereo. She'd curiously attempt to activate it.


"Time to rev it up...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

avatar

Posts : 1665
Join date : 2017-11-15
Location : Currently Unknown. Please advise.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:17 am


"A shadow? I'd say you're exactly right, but I feel like we're talking different kinds of shadow...aren't we, Damsel?" One side of eyes gives her a wink that starts from the bottom eye and ripples upward along the line of glowing red slits. "By all means, tell me later. It'll be interesting getting to know about getting more in touch with myself."
"Oh...and I'm just fine, don't you worry."
He grins at Lucian. "In fact, I'm better than ever."

His gaze flicks between Forget and the accusatory F'Xiong. "Oh, relax...I don't think our new friend here had to do anything other than be himself to make this all happen. And existing's not a crime, is it?" He holds up a hand, head turned to F'Xiong with sharp and numerous teeth on display, solid dark ripples emanating from his palm. "Impressive you, know. All that shrinkage, and yet that hate boner for Seekers you seem to have is still so big, proudly on display for all to see!"

Sitting back onto the bike, Tenibrii grips a handle. "But that's not important. I'm game, Forget. A race sounds great. Though..." The piece of the handlebar in his hand is sucked into his body, before as he lets go and wipes his palm along the remainder of the handlebar, the rest forms back as it was. "I'm not quite sure whether this is one of those Accelerator things. Just look at Blakey. Before hers was a car, it was something...someone, else. And this..." Tenibrii purrs as his grip tightens on the handlebar, quite literally. "I can feel it. This is alllll me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:06 pm


"Just so it's on record, this is a horrible idea. We're here for trade negotiations, not games."

"I actually agree with F'Xiong, we have a job to do and we need to wait for Spei to get back so we can talk to the Determination Representatives. Besides, we have no idea what this world does to your Ego Powers, it's just not safe."

This would be the last chance any of the Seekers had to back out from the race. Nothing forced them to mount their Accelerators, nor did anything require them to race, much less beat Forget. Their job was to meet with the Determination representatives and see if there was any way to the two civilizations could work together for mutual benefit. Yet, Forget's smile widened as he donned his Accelerator.

"If you want to know about Determination, then I'll be happy to clue you in. Once a race has been accepted..."

---
--
-

"We as Racers are honor bound to see it through to the finish!"





THOSE WHOSE SOULS BURN WITH A PASSION FOR SPEED

LET LOOSE YOUR DETERMINATION!


Map Key

Teal Spaces: Turns Spaces.

Black: Irvine

Blue: Blake

Red: Lucian

Purple: Forget

BEGIN ACTION PHASE!

Forget: Level 5:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

avatar

Posts : 1157
Join date : 2015-11-07
Age : 18
Location : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:57 pm

Nnnng… as much as he wanted to be the interceptor here, F’Xiong and Damsel were right: if something were to happen while they were racing, someone should stay behind to continue the negotiations as planned. At the same time, however… Lucian was still certain Forget had ulterior motives… this was a toughie, but in the end, Lucian made up his mind.


“Actually, my associates are right. I will unfortunately have to back out of this one;  I apologize if I got your hopes up for a 3V1.”

Returning to the inside of the garage and standing next to F’Xiong and Damsel, Lucian adopted a firm and formal stance, with his hands folded behind his back. After the race had begun. he turned his head towards Damsel and F’Xiong and spoke in a low, confidential voice, making sure neither Discard nor a passerby Forget would hear what he had to say. “For the record: I do not trust either of these two. I refuse to believe Irvine and Blake’s awakenings were mere coincidences, and it seems highly suspicious to me that Forget completely glossed over the fact that we basically admitted to not being from this world. Either he’s concerningly air-headed, or knows precisely who we are and why we’re here.”

Action:
 

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:22 pm


"So you noticed it to..."

"Yeah... Maybe they made an announcement about us to the population?"

---
--
-


Map Key

Teal Spaces: Turns Spaces.

Blue: Blake: Double Speed up! Current Speed Points: 4

Black: Irvine: Lane Shift Right, Speed Up! Current Speed Points,2

Purple: Forget:  Speed Up! At the end of movement; Cast Maragi! Current Speed Points: 0

BEGIN REACTION PHASE!

Forget:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   

Back to top Go down
 
Mission: Damsel's Date
Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island
» Haunted- Release Date
» I can't get into the Mission place!
» Lucky / Unlucky days
» Bulgarian Boy Introduce Himself !

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Other Worlds :: Junction :: The Outside :: Determination-
Jump to: