Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Date? (Rita) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Date? (Rita) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Date? (Rita) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Date? (Rita) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Date? (Rita) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Date? (Rita) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Date? (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Date? (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Date? (Rita) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Date? (Rita)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:10 am

The Date? (Rita) 2011-111

Outside the entrance to the many stands, events and games of the Silent Mountain Festival, Lia Abate waited, greeting a few people who would not be preoccupied completely and stop to say hi to her, obviously recognizing her. She kept her green theme for the dress she chose to wear, and did not dye her hair any differently. In fact…she kind of stood out, which was definitely something she preferred. She definitely grew to the color green after she first dyed her hair to it. It just kinda stuck. She didn’t know what else to do, so she had arrived fairly early before the given time that Rita specified. It was weird to go and hang out with outside people, then again, she wasn’t just a member of the audience, she also had worked with her. Lia couldn’t exactly say she felt the same way of Rita that she did of her, but she was not going to not give her a chance and see what it was all about. It would definitely be a learning experience for the both of them. And you only get the chance to do these amazing things in places around the world once right? So why not take the chance and have a little fun. She used to use that explanation as her way of justifying working all the time, and she’d be a liar if she said she didn’t anymore. But a couple people, with Rita certainly included among them specifically have been showing her that exploring the outside certainly had the chances for fun. Maybe tonight would be worth it. She’d pull out a hidden compact when no one was looking and checked her makeup and hair. She did care about her appearance, and did not want to have it ruined, not in the one-in-a-lifetime chance. She would not let anyone see her hidden tools to keep her spruced up, and would leave that as her secret. She was like a magician in the circus, and she enjoyed the thought of having her secrets offstage as well.

Last edited by Gran-chan on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:52 am

"Hey, Lia!" The same old voice from Rita Arisato's mouth would be what Lia would hear between the noises of the festival, right in the meeting place they decided between themselves and a little bit before the time they agreed on. "I guess I wasn't the only one to arrive early, huh?"

The Date? (Rita) B2UPvAg

As Rita passed in front of Lia, she'd glance back at the green-haired girl with her usual cheerful smile that she always kept up when with Lia. Twirling her paper parasol in her fingers to make it spin in her hands.

"I hope you didn't have to wait long. A yukata takes a really long time to put on, y'know?" She'd turn fully to face Lia now, showing off her floral-patterned short kimono with a stylish tail following behind it, though it'd end in a short skirt in the front, making it so Rita's legs would be mostly visible. As for footwear, Rita would just be wearing a pair of sandals, like is Japanese tradition. She was sure there'd be a few people glancing oddly at her, this wasn't a very traditional festival to wear such clothing to, so it was natural for her to receive such stares. Did that mean she cared? Not really. Rita was happy to show off her actual fancy attire to Lia.. and especially Lia, in her mind.

"So... what do you think?" As a demonstration, Rita would twirl once around her foot with her parasol retracted, posing it down by her legs so as to not accidentally hit Lia with it. "They say that these things are breezy, but it's actually really hot underneath since you have to wrap towels beneath them... crazy how appearances can be deceiving, huh?" Afterwards, a giggle would escape her mouth, unable to be contained and she'd relax, setting her parasol on her shoulder and opening it. Following all this, Rita would just wait for Lia's response.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:16 pm

Lia seemed to be surprised, but it was not hard to notice Rita from the distance, with her outfit of choice no less. She definitely had a knack for it. "I did not know if I should show up early or fashionably late...so I chose fashionably early," she said with a small welcoming smile. She took a moment to look upon what she was wearing, a yukata with a paper parasol....very Japanese. She could not say she had performed there yet, but she definitely knew the style, and some outside of Japan would wear them as well. "I can tell. I have never worn one before. Too much work," she said with an exasperated sigh, but all in good fun. "I think it suits you. You do come from Japan, and the colors definitely help. The umbrella is a nice plus," she said. She hadn't seen one of those in person before however; definitely cute. However, Lia looked a bit odd at her when she described them. "It's hot? I thought it'd warm here cause of the island, so I just wore athis kind of dress. I bet it'd be helpful if you just wore something small underneath. I had that," she said. And it was true. She wore nothing on her upper chest save for the dress that covered beneath as well as semi-sleeves, and a second skirt that went with her outfit that went down to her upper ankles. She did have something underneath to protect her legs, but it wasn't much. She wanted to see what the weather was like. "But what did you want to do? Should we just walk around for a bit? I know what is going to happen around here, but I don't know where to start." She giggled a bit nervously and rubbed the back of her head. She really was innocent to this kind of thing. She usually took the lead in a performance, but this was anything but the same thing. Hopefully Rita knew what to do so she would get to learn about the islands more. Down the entrance there were plenty of festival games, food, and other things. There were also plenty of people trying to walk towards the top of the peaks. Something some people thought to be tiring and perhaps even dangerous or suicidal, but it was a traditional thing. Lia didn't seem to know that though, so she looked upon it with curiosity, along with the pathway to the festival, as well as other paths that led into the forests to spots to take a break or make the way to the springs.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:50 pm

Lia's explanation did make sense, it was like the best of both worlds, in truth... and still, Rita did arrive a bit early herself, so they should be here sooner than the agreed-upon time. Regardless, Rita would blush when Lia said it suited her; it was a bit embarrassing to wear it in public, especially in front of Lia, so having her compliment it definitely made Rita happier.

"Yeah, it's pretty hot, but even while wearing something small underneath..." She'd approach Lia cautiously then begin to whisper. "You actually can't wear that much underwear below this, it'd ruin the look." And then step back so she could speak normally again. "It's actually still hot, even with that..." Afterwards, Rita'd blush a bit more as she looked at Lia more in detail, noticing the little touches put in her outfit. It was definitely embarrassing to see her wear only that, but Rita did think it fit Lia really well too... as long as a "wardrobe accident" didn't happen, then it'd be awkward for both of them.

"Umm... y-you actually look really good too... It suits you." Spoken in an embarrassed tone, those words would be something that Rita honestly thought. She did like Lia, but that outfit just made her really embarrassed, combined with the context, even.

When Lia asked what they should do, though, Rita snapped out of the small daze and looked around the festival, trying to see what booths were near the entrance to the festival. "Oh, um, one game I've always been good at is the... the shooting game. I have pretty good aim, so I tend to do pretty well... wanna try that one first?" Regardless of her answer, Rita would start walking forward and grab Lia's wrist lightly to pull her along, though she'd let go if Lia started walking with her. If Lia rejected it before, she'd pass on the shooting game and look around for a food booth, getting something light for herself and then asking Lia what she wanted. If Lia accepted the proposition before, though, Rita'd move to the actual shooting game, handing Lia her parasol -already closed- so it wouldn't get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:01 pm

Lia listened to her before nodding thoughtfully. "At least they look pretty," she said with a laugh. "Remind me to not wear one myself. I prefer dresses. They are easier. All I might need is a hand sometimes." Especially if you had to zip them up from behind. Those were the most annoying. She'd wink and smile when she was complimented. "Aww, thanks. I try very hard. I even straightened my hair so it wouldn't hold any pearls tonight," she said, somewhat disappointed, but happy it paid off. She sometimes wore them by placing them in her hair or tying them up with her hair for a little attempt at beauty. But it seemed to be fine either way. She did however seem excited when she brought up a shooting game. "My aim's good too. You're on. Loser has to pay for the snacks," she giggled, letting Rita pull her along. As long as she knew what to do, she would be fine being led into the event. She took Rita's parasol and held it gently in an arm, and gave her the first shot. "I better see no more than one miss!" It was a joke, and Rita could probably tell, but she was still eager to see. Maybe she was able to be a performer and she did not care either wa-no! Bad thoughts. This was supposed to be a night to not worry about that. For now, she would just watch and see her friend try her best at a shooting gallery.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:10 am

"I don't tend to wear dresses, actually... maybe I should start wearing them more, I've actually always liked them..." It was a bit of a silly thing to Rita, but it was actually true, what she said. Dresses were always fun for her to wear, especially flowing, frilly ones that felt breezy; Summer dresses, you could call them, even.

"Y-you did? I s-see..." Just the fact that Lia tried hard to look like this made Rita blush. Why wouldn't she? She had heard that Lia tried hard to look her best for her... or, at least, that's what she understood. "I actually made it so my hair would look extra-silky today... I used a special shampoo and conditioner, different from my usual ones... d-did it turn out alright?" After that little question, Rita would bring her hair, tied still into a ponytail but this time in a clear smooth cut with only one ribbon tying it, all the smaller ones from before not being there anymore.

"Oh, is that a challenge I hear?" A little smirk would appear on Rita's face at this point. If there was one thing she liked doing, was playing against other people like this. Since Lia already had her parasol, Rita simply handed the man some cash to pay for a few rounds and then grabbed the toy shotgun. "Alright then... watch me!" After taking a stance, Rita'd aim for whatever target there was, moving or not, and fire for it. If it was moving, she'd attempt to fire at it as it went into the aim, just before it was actually in the center of it. If the target was stationary, she'd just point the aim at it and try to fire at it normally.

Miss chance:

Regardless of whether she missed or not, Rita would step back and then hand Lia the gun, taking her parasol back if she took it. If Rita hit, she'd look a bit cocky, bearing a smirk but ultimately not aggressive, eager to see Lia try. If she missed, however, Rita would look a bit saddened but still keeping up her smile, not really caring that she missed.

"Do your best, Lia!" While handing her the gun, Rita would just say that with a cheerful voice, looking as happy as ever to be with the green-haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:56 pm

"Don't worry, it looks fine. Show some confidence," she said with a big smile. All you need is some courage. Confidence is best when talking to people, you don't wanna show them you're not sure. After Rita shot and missed, she scrunched her lips slightly. Okay, maybe she will get free food tonight. She took the gun and aimed directly at the target. It was probably fairly obvious given her profession, but her aim was incredibly deadly. It had to be in order to hit balls, or flying projectiles, or aim a whip at a hold to swing from. It was all precise aiming. And so, she aimed, and fired, with the confidence of knife-throwers that do it so much it's hardly a life event to them anymore. Her eye was closed to aim...for a second, before they opened, and she seemed to noticeably relax before instantly firing the non-lethal plastic projectile towards the target in the hopes of knocking it down. She certainly looked like a natural, though with the dress on it definitely looked a little silly, like a war veteran hiding in a banana costume.

Victory!:

If she hit, she would place the gun back on the table in case there were shots left for Rita or if that was enough for the game, or a prize if she hit. Even if she were to miss, she'd turn around with a two-finger salute at her. "Booya! Totally intentional!"
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:15 pm

Rita couldn't help but stare at Lia as she fired; even if she looked silly, the performer still looked stunning in that get-up, despite having an air gun in her hands right now... it was an amazing sight to see, that's why Rita couldn't deviate her eyes right now. Though, as Lia fired a shot that hit the target straight on, the silver-haired girl couldn't help but be impressed. That was some wicked aim, for sure...

"Wow... but.. not yet. The one who wins the most out of three shots, that's what we'll end it on." Walking over to the gun herself, Rita put down her parasol beside her before concentrating as much as possible on the targets, getting them on her sights even before picking up the gun. When she did pick it up, it would be without even looking, just taking it while fixating her eyes on the target. It was a mistake to trust the sight in the first place, she'd have to judge the direction of the bullet through her own eyes... still, she'd use the sight as a reference to center the gun before actually judging the shot... after Rita knew she was ready, a little firing sound was heard from the air gun, which still held one shot inside it.

Victory shall be mine!:

If she were to miss again, Rita would put down the air gun with a shocked expression, knowing that there was no way she'd win now after two misses... still, though, it was fun so her smile kept itself somewhat rooted to her face. If she were to actually hit the target this time, Rita would instead give a wider smile and close her eyes calmly, relaxing now that she actually had a shot at winning, at least. Regardless of the result, though, she'd walk over to Lia and pat her on the back to signal her over that it was her turn.

"You better not lose, or else I'll braid your hair myself!" She'd sound cocky right now, but it was definitely a ton of fun playing against Lia like this... honestly, Rita didn't even care if she lost, all that mattered to her was having fun right now. That's why they were here in the first place, right?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:48 pm

"Technically you have missed and hit one. Does that make your score zero?" she joked, holding a hand on her chin with fake surprise. She would happily take the gun, attempt her aim again, this time a little quicker and less precise, as though she was showing off for Rita. Circus or not, this was Lia's style. She loved to have the attention and awe of others.

Victory! Part 2:

After the shot, it would be over. If she missed, it would be a tie, if she hit, she'd win. But if she won, she would give any rewards or the option to pick a prize to Rita. "You can't braid my hair tonight. I straightened it out, so nooo thanks!" she said with a laugh. She definitely was having fun, and run a hand to her ears to get hair behind...only to see that it wasn't messy to where it was necessary. It definitely made her feel a little more confident. "So, what's next? Do we go to the top of the cliff or take a bath?" she joked clearly. The booth attendant seemed to be in a good mood along with them, and was more than happy to sit back and let the girls have their fun. It was neat to see so many people excited and genuinely having fun by entertaining others. She always admired that, and definitely admired Rita for that. She seemed sincerely good.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:31 pm

"Well, I meant, like, y'know... we both fired three shots and whoever hit the most out of those three won... oh well, this works too." With a small giggle, she'd clap a bit as Lia hit the target again, happy to see her do so. Regardless, since Lia gave her the choice, Rita took just a medium-sized sea-lion doll and handed it to Lia, hoping that she'd realize who Rita was trying to reference.

"Aww, that's no fun! I haven't seen you with it braided yet, I think... Hmph, meany..." At that little comment, Rita would pout, albeit playfully and not sincerely, since she herself was having fun... that said, though, she was a bit shocked at Lia's suggestion of... "taking a bath". Rita wouldn't be against it but, even still, she felt embarrassed that the performer would suggest it so casually, joke or not.

Looking away with a blush, Rita tried to keep her cool, though she was truly embarrassed at what she was about to say. "W-well.. if you want, I'm not against going to take a dip in the hot springs... I didn't bring my swimsuit, though..." She'd then shake her head to dispel whatever less-than-desirable thoughts came into her mind, just looking at Lia with a bit of a poker face on, a cutesy smile sitting on it plus a rosy blush still from before.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:46 pm

When she was given the sea lion, she smiled. "Is that supposed to be Mickey?" she laughed, accepting it with a thanks. She ran a hand through her hair as though to advertise it. Maybe someday she will take some time to do that. Braiding took so much time to get right. Her hair usually was messy enough. When she brought up the lake, she couldn't help but laugh nervously. "It was a joke, haha. I already showered. Don't need another one so soon. Should we just continue down the paths?" she said, letting her down easy. She could tell she was interested if she acted on the joke. How much did she like her anyway? Well, she didn't falter in her face, but it lingered on her mind. She hoped she herself wasn't making it awkward. Well, in any case. She had to think of something else to talk about to ease it over. "How's it been since Christmas? Stuff from school or have you been resting?" she asked curiously. It was probably nice to get a break from school once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:00 am

Reference gotten. It was a success in Rita's book that Lia ended up getting what she meant, so much so that the silver-haired girl laughed along with the green-haired one while nodding, confirming that it was indeed supposed to be Mickey the sea-lion. It wasn't supposed to be hard to figure out, though, by any means, so it ended up just being a small little ego bonus.

"A joke? I-I totally knew that! I was just playing along, of course! Hehehe..." A moment of stifled nervous laughter later, Rita just shook her head again before speaking up. "I should have figured. Anyone would take a shower before coming to hang out with a friend, that's just common courtesy, right?" She'd chuckle afterwards, not really all that disappointed though perhaps a little bummed out. Rita had little expectations of it working anyway, so it wasn't a big deal when they were dashed away so expertly by not a sir, but a madam.

"Christmas? It was alright, not anything too special though. I didn't really get to school stuff yet... and I'm not really looking forward to it now that it's starting soon..." A sigh and a shrug came from Rita before her mouth opened again, this time carrying a lighter tone. "Well, anyway. I don't like talking about school stuff out of it, even if I like school itself. How was your vacation, Lia?" A sneaky way of progressing the conversation from herself onto Lia, really, that was all it is. Rita did care about how Lia spent her vacation, though, so it wasn't entirely a distraction, more like a doubly-useful question, if anything.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:40 am

"I got to see a beach one day with some people I knew. It was cold that day! So much sand." she said, happily recalling memories of something she was able to experience on her vacation. "Maybe when it gets warmer I will go back. If I have time of course." She handled Mickey the Plushie safely as she continued to walk down the pathways of the festival. "How long has it been since the volcano has erupted? Must've been a while since there's a festival over it. People here have a neat past," she said looking up at the volcano with interest before back at Rita. Over the course of the walk, plenty would recognize her and say hi, while the more persistent ones would ask for an autograph, to which she would politely decline, sending them on their way, which still left them in a good mood, inlcuding herself. "Will you be staying in Azores for a while? I remember you came a while after we all joined the place," she seemed to ask out of the blue as they walked. She didn't seem distressed, more curious than anything. It was such a shame you could only see these events every five years, and she was for lack of a better word awestruck by the magnitude and color this festival had. She hoped people had more time in the future to see it, including her friend Rita.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:53 am

"The beach, huh? I've actually been thinking of going to the pool lately. I haven't swum in a while so it would be good to get back into shape." Rita simply continued walking beside Lia, listening to what the performed had to say. "I hope you do, going to the beach is always fun, I can tell you that." It was a nice relaxing time, this one, both of the girls seemed to be very relaxed right now... Rita was, at least, and it seemed to her as if Lia was the same way.

Honestly, Rita was happy right now; this was all she really wanted from this date, a nice relaxing time with Lia... even if she didn't like her as she did, the performer was still her best friend, so it was nice to be with her. "I dunno, actually... I want to do some research on the islands later, though, so maybe I'll go to the museum and check it out. I can bring you along if you're interested." Though she'd sound relatively serious right now, Rita held onto a calm and cheerful attitude, making it so her words came out as nonchalant instead of overly professional. The girl was a laid-back person, that was true, for sure, but perhaps being a bit jealous of the people walking up to Lia did contradict that a little bit... after all, they were being a bit intrusive, interrupting a date. Oh well, she'd dismiss it as natural and move along, seeing as she couldn't consider Lia her "girlfriend" yet to have a reason to feel actually jealous.

"Actually... I dunno how long I'll stay. Probably until I graduate from high school so two more years, at least... after that, I may be going back to Japan or moving here permanently. Depends on what my brother wants..." Those words... were tough to get out... Rita looked definitely sadder now, looking down unto the ground and holding her parasol tighter. In all honesty, Rita didn't want to leave this place, it felt like a new home to her, there were people around she liked... when it was revealed that Lia moving away was a possibility, no-one would be able to reason how Rita felt. Throughout all this time she was here, about three or four months at this point, she guessed, no time was spent with anyone that wasn't enjoyable. She appreciated everyone in her life right now, but it also created a huge dilemma... Rita couldn't leave her brother alone, could she? It was a tough choice, to say the least..

"Hey, Lia... I want to explore this festival to its fullest... would you... accompany me?" Her words were definitely a bit more melancholic now, she sounded normal yet somehow sad. It was a mixture of emotions, considering what Rita was asking; it put a clear blush on her face but the silver-haired girl couldn't care less. Right now, this moment was best spent with Lia, that was all that mattered to her...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:15 pm

"I didn't go until it was Christmas, so it was a lot colder," she said, shivering herself at the mere memory, either that or from a gust of wind nearby. As they continued to walk, she'd notice a small river cutting under a bridge that crossed over it which lead to more games and other entertainment. She grabbed Rita's hand for a moment and gesturing to it before continuing on. "That river...do you know where it leads to?" she asked. If she didn't know, she'd nod. She had no idea why she just suddenly became interested, you'd think she has never seen a river before. She reigned herself in and started to straighten up, back to her usual self. It wasn't entirely out of place given how she already acts, but she definitely looked younger.

In any event, she would still let Rita lead her through the festival, but not before stopping at a stand to grab a small candied apple for her, as a thank you present for getting her the doll. She gave her a look when she mentioned the possibility of leaving. "You support yourself don't you? Why not stay here if you like it?" She didn't understand. "I have had that life. They have told me I can leave any time, but they give me the choice. But I bet you love your brother right?" She was an orphan like Lia. She only had him through thick and thin, so she probably did care for him alot. She wondered how it was. She didn't want to bring it up since she now seemed sad, and Lia could tell the way she spoke. "Of course. Did you want to do something else?" she asked curiously. At this point she didn't want her to be so glum. Hopefully she'd be happier if they did something else more fun.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Date? (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Date? (Rita)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next