Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Date? (Rita)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:08 am

"Right on Christmas day? I see... maybe we should go to the beach later when it warms up. There's just something about beaches that pools can't satisfy, y'know?" Now, going to the beach during the Winter seemed to Rita like it would freeze you half to death, or at least it'd be wickedly cold, thanks to this being a tropical island and not Mother frickin' Russia. In retrospect, winter would probably only freeze you in extreme climates...

When Lia grabbed her hand so suddenly, Rita would flinch, startled and alert to anything that might be going on to make her react like that. Much to her embarrassment, Lia only wanted to know if Rita knew where that river led. "I... don't really know, actually. I could probably ask someone around the area, they'd surely know..." It was a bit embarrassing for her hand to be suddenly grabbed like that, especially in such a situation...

"Oh, um, a candied apple? A-alright, but I gotta pay since I lost the game!" Before Lia even had the time to pay, Rita'd rush forward with her own wallet and hand the salesman at the stall the needed sum of money. It was nice right now, her brother gave her some money to splurge on stuff thanks to being Christmas; he couldn't give her any other gift, but this was at least somewhat nice of him, right? Rita just appreciated the sentiment, it was like he was giving her the money to spend herself instead of risking getting something she didn't like; it was smart, very much like him.

"That's... no entirely true, actually... I get half my brother's pay check every month plus the one for the circus, it's actually about the same sum of money when it comes to it... still, if I didn't have my brother's support, I probably wouldn't be able to live where I do... I could always move to San Malarus again, but that would cost me my cat... I think I could stay here if I really wanted, though, I just need a good reason to... well... I have a pretty good reason but I'm not sure if it'd be enough..." She was unsure of herself right now, that much was obvious. While Rita always kept up a brave face most times, Lia would be able to clearly tell that she was confused, not really able to understand what she should do. At this moment, the performer would probably realize that Rita was somehow pleading for a bit of help, though what for, even the silver-head didn't know.

"Hey... if you don't mind, can you tell me how your life was like? Before you joined the circus, I mean... I'm curious about how similar we are..." Stopping dead in her tracks, Rita eyed around for a bench, finally settling down and leading Lia to sit down with her on it when she found one. "Let's sit down for now... I want to explore but my legs are killing me... let's just talk a bit for now, alright?" She'd smile to Lia with a bit melancholy showing through, as if she really was trying to put on a brave face right now. Rita was somewhat fine now, Sharaku helped her and she'd moved on but... it still affected her quite a lot, what happened. All she could tell was that she needed someone to rely on, someone to be a best friend to her. Honestly, Rita trusted Lia more than anyone else in the Azores Region, even before he died... for that purpose, Rita just looked up at the sky, eyeing its color through the lights of the festivals. If Lia sat down next to her, she'd look happier, somehow, as if the green-haired girl had done her a huge favor.

"This is being really fun, actually... I'm glad I came with you, I'm sure I wouldn't have nearly as much fun with anyone else... thanks for coming with me, Lia..." At least, it was a bit embarrassing for her to say that, but she couldn't keep the truth to herself... she did like Lia, but how much still seemed unknown... though, the fog of illusion surrounding the answer did seem to be growing thinner in Rita's mind, like she was currently braving the hollow forest by her lonesome to find the truth... it was a complete mess in Rita's mind right now, but she found peace here in the festival with Lia, that much was obvious...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:41 am

She wasn't exactly thrilled with Rita paying for the apple, but she went ahead and let it go. She had plenty of money herself so it's not like she was killing herself by doing so. But it happened, and she didn't say anything about it. When she brought up the financial business, she frowned a bit. Life hanging on by someone else's income probably did add some extra stress. It didn't seem fun. She couldn't say she understood, cause she herself has never had that trouble, but she did feel remorse for her. No one should have to live like this. Having troubles like this may seem mild compared to others, but she never knew people behind the scenes. She only knew their fun and enjoyment and happiness to see her. But when she saw Rita talk like this to confide, she seemed to look lost, though she took it very seriously. She eyed the bench with her, but she shook her head slightly. "If you want to take some time, we can go out into the grass somewhere," she said, gesturing to the small field behind the stands before the forest where there were less people, and the ones there were sitting down and waiting for fireworks. If she agreed, Lia would take her there. If not, Lia would sit with her on the bench, not complaining either way.

When she asked about her life, she suddenly felt inadequate. How could she talk about her life when the girl was not feeling so well? Then again, she felt like she should at least make her feel better and keep her from getting glum. It was probably a good idea to listen to Rita and maybe try to put them on even grounds as best as she could. "Well, I said I was an orphan, but I do have parents. I lost them in a different way," she said, toning her voice down to make sure only people near the two could hear, but for now, it was all focused on Rita. "I think I was....four. I can't remember much outside my life here cause I joined when I was very young. My parents may still be alive. I dunno....maybe I am not so interesting. I don't remember much so maybe we should talk about something else," she said with a smile, trying to lift her spirits. "But....I guess I did lose my parents in a way. They always had to watch me cause I climbed around a lot I think...I think one day I escaped the house and went out into the near town of...hm...." she trailed off. She couldn't seem to remember. "I found a caravan with crates in the back, and I remember food, cause I think I stole an apple. I hopped on, took it, then it started moving. I think I was scared so I stayed inside, and I guess I fell asleep...I woke up in Rome, probably far away from home, and no way to get back." She seemed to give a wry smile which even despite her good looks, did not look all that attractive. Obvious details were left out of her story cause she didn't want to waste her time since Lia could not ever forget the simple childish choice that changed her life, but she did tell the jist of it to Rita. She didn't think she'd want to hear more cause for all she knew, she really was an orphan. Maybe her parents are dead now. She doesn't know. She didn't know if that was a better or worse fate than having none at all. Lia didn't seem so upset the way she spoke, but no matter how much she loved her new life and could not say in good faith she regretted it, she felt a certain mixture in her heart. A grudge maybe? Sadness or homesickness? She couldn't really say.

She tried to smile and put an arm around her shoulder in a half hug. "Don't be so sad okay? That's not why we went out tonight." Even if she wanted her to talk more, it was better than seeing her like this. She had a knack for body language, and even though she seemed happy, Rita looked more relieved, like she was escaping a great sadness she held. "Why are you thanking me? We aren't done yet. We can talk more if you want, just let me know," her smile brightened a bit.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:42 am

Grass? Yeah, sure, that was probably fluffier too. At the suggestion, Rita'd nod and follow Lia, sitting down beside her wherever she decided would be a good place. Honestly, Lia's expression did made Rita feel a bit bad... did she not want to talk about her past? If that was the case.. then Rita would feel really bad when she started telling her anyway against her will...

When Lia started talking, though, Rita just listened to her story, wanting to hear what Lia meant by everything... it must have been really tough for her, though, she thought; what Lia explained could be akin to kidnapping, even if unintentionally... she imagined how worried her parents must have been when this all happened... "Of course you're interesting, Lia. If I wasn't interested in what you have to say, I wouldn't say it in the first place, isn't that right?" To that little comment, Rita would just say this, keeping her smile firmly attached and shaping her lips. Honestly, she was enjoying this time with Lia, even if she did feel a bit bad... it was like a great burden had been lifted off her, as if Lia was physically taking something off her shoulders.

When Lia finished the story and put an arm around her, Rita looked down to the ground, a bit embarrassed. "No, I'm not sad anymore... I'm happy here, I like it... it makes me really relieved..." After that comment, she'd drag herself slightly towards Lia. "That was... a really interesting story, actually... I never imagined scenarios like that could happen in real life. I'm... a bit different. I did lose my parents... they died because of a plane accident, or at least that's what I heard. My brother took care of me most of his life, but it was a mess... he was always overprotective of me, so we didn't stick around in many orphanages for long. We roamed pretty much all over Japan because of that, never having a definite "home" until my brother was of legal age... once he started working, we definitely were better off. You could say he was really the only father figure I ever had... I was only a one-year old when the accident took place, so I don't even remember my parents' faces... but it's alright, I'm fine now... my brother's moral support helped me through that phase. After that speech, uttered in the same low voice Lia used on hers, Rita would give in and kind of lie her head down on Lia's shoulder, a calmer and more serene face showing now. Honestly, she was happy right now, revealing what could be seen as the full story to her... though, she was worried about Lia due to what she told her. If her parents really were alive, how are they now? What did they do when she went missing? Rita knew that she wouldn't be able to find the answer to these questions yet, at least for now.

"I'm thanking you because you're really helping me out... I... I really don't want to leave yet, at least not for a while longer. I want to talk with you more, of course..." She was a bit embarrassed, but that didn't matter. Her cheeks would be a tad bit flushed, but her face would betray a rather calm expression, her eyes closed while her lips twirled into a tiny smile. In all truth, Lia deciding to talk to her right now was probably the best thing she could have done to make her cheer up. It also felt to Rita like she was getting closer to finding the truth and dispersing the fog... it was... a kind of weird moment for her as she began to see the true colors of her thoughts on Lia... yet, she still needed to accept them, Rita needed confirmation, proof that she wasn't just feeling what she was because she wanted someone to cling to... she wouldn't be someone who'd mooch off someone else again... even with her brother helping her out, she could always get another job and reject his paycheck.

"Hey... I think I'm gonna start working full-time at the circus from now on..." It was definitely a start, but Rita could feel that it was probably for the best... regardless, she'd stay quiet from now on, just trying to take in the moment... though, she'd open her eyes back and look at the sky as if waiting for the fireworks to begin. This day was being the best one of her life up until now, she hoped Lia knew that...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:36 pm

She rubbed her hands together embarrassed, which was genuine this time. Behind her circus exterior Rita liked what she had to say, which was nice to hear. She let Rita rest her head on her and rubbed her shoulder. “Do you miss them? Your parents I mean.” She was now curious of her own accord. So perhaps she didn’t lose her parents like Rita did, but they both otherwise lost them at such an early age. It’s like the mere though was irrelevant since they couldn’t care for them, and her whole life was without them. She probably missed them, it was a silly question to ask. She didn’t know herself if her parents missed her, or if she was still alive. Did they know that Lia was now Cuore, the traveling circus performer loved by many? Well, maybe that was just one question of many Lia had asked, but may never be answered.

Lia let her speak and vent. Rita definitely earned it with what she had to deal with when she was young. But she still had someone to keep her safe, and it was by far better than being alone in the world. She couldn't imagine it if she was. “But no one wants to grow up alone. You had your brother, so there’s that. And now you have me and the second family,”
she said. She grabbed the sea lion that she set to the side by the back of the neck and began to rub her cheek with its face. Something silly, but it made Lia laugh. When she brought up that she was going to start working full time, Lia was surprised to say the least. “Don’t you have school? You probably need it more than I do, you won’t have time at all for it. You should focus on school first. Plus I can’t work a student so much. On breaks sure, but not during school. Sorry,” she apologized, feeling a bit bad herself. She didn’t want to have someone simply sacrifice their school life at this point. She needed more time. Lia had no love for school and doesn’t regret skipping it despite being held back several times, but that didn’t make it any less valuable to others; she just didn’t care. “I can let you work a tiny bit more on weekends, but that’s it. Sorry, I just….well, school is your thing.” She kept her close as fireworks started to boom out up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:49 pm

It was funny to see Lia genuinely embarrassed this time... it wasn't every day Rita could actually get the performer to show more than her outwards personality... in that sense, this rare time was actually pretty cute...

"I... don't know if I do." The concept of "missing" someone is a weird one... for one, you have to have actually known the person to miss them, right? "Honestly... I don't think I do... I never got to know them at all, they died before I could develop memories. I know it sounds a bit heartless of me... but I don't think I ever had a reason to miss them... my brother, though, I can sort of remember how shocked he was... it made me a bit scared, I think... it was tough, but we pulled through. I still don't know how he managed to take care of me when we were so young, being in the state he was once they died... still..." Honestly, Rita was a bit confused at the question... she never knew her parents, so how would she be able to miss them? You could say that what she truly missed, was the "concept" of parents.

"Lia... thank you." Rita would scoot over closer to the green-head, wanting to be held tighter, perhaps... this was such a rare time, though... Rita almost never broke her cold and tough exterior; even to Lia, the latter of the two was all she displayed. It should be interesting, seeing Rita act so defenseless for once.. the silver-haired girl tended to be so hot-headed, cheerful and eager, so actually viewing her like this... she couldn't guess what Lia would think of it, but Rita's mannerisms had definitely changed a slight bit, even if she didn't catch it.

"Oh, uh... I meant after school... like, instead of working only on weekends, I'd go to work the whole week after school instead... I'd take a day or two off before exams, though, so don't worry about that..." The reason why she was so eager on doing such was embarrassing, even to her... Rita wanted to be closer to Lia, really, that was all... the circus interested her and she definitely enjoyed it, but the main reason she was there was to be close to the performer...

When the fireworks started and Lia began holding her close, Rita would smile thinly while watching them, letting herself just rest on Lia for now. "Alright... if that's all you can do, I'll take it, at least." She'd giggle afterwards. It was a start, at least, or so she thought. It was enough to satisfy her, even if only a bit.

The context of the situation and the actual event would make Rita blush entirely, worried how other people may view them... though, disregarding that whole issue, Rita'd put her closest arm around Lia's waist, her other one sitting on the performer's leg. Rita also hoped that Lia wouldn't misunderstand why she was doing this... it wasn't because she didn't understand her feelings for Rita or, in fact, lack there of... it was just a way that they'd both be comfortable, though Rita didn't deny it would most likely result in the wrong thing being said around town for a while...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:32 pm

“I understand. I don’t remember my parents either. Don’t feel so sad,” she said. She wasn’t objecting to her being there more per se, but Lia would not allow her to sacrifice school for it. “Yup, that’s how it’s gotta be. But I will get you to be able to care for the rest of the animals and give you time to mess with them. Anything to get me away from the cages,” she said, shuddering a bit at the idea. “You can come on days off and work more, but I’d prefer it if you stayed away on school days unless you’re just dropping by to say hi after a set. That is alright.” Despite Rita’s new way of acting, it was not something Lia thought of as another side, rather it just seemed to be part of Rita. She did notice the hand on her leg, and originally she would’ve have adjusted herself to get the hand off. However she simply left it there; though many were preoccupied, some onlookers could not help but notice the famous performer giving comfort to a high schooler. Definitely something to come back to Rita in the future. Though maybe she was just a big fan getting a sweet hug. After what felt like an eternity in the span of a few moments, she would sit back and finally let her go. “This island is so cool. I think one day I want to see if we can get a small group to do an outside performance here, or at least somewhere else as long as it’s outside. What do you think?” she said, her eyes practically agleam with excitement. This place would be absolutely perfect!
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:50 am

Lia's words were slightly reassuring, but, honestly, Rita just felt bad about it, being that insensitive... Though, it was normal for her, she was always a tad bit emotionless, wasn't she?

"Alright, alright... but if you're performing after I leave school, you can count on me to be there in the audience. I may be a day-worker, but I can also be a spectator, right? Rita had her normal sly grin on at this point; she had no qualms with being somewhat bolder with Lia, that's what she did when she liked someone... though, it wouldn't go farther than just words unless Lia did return her feelings, that was the real good thing about it.

Seeing the onlookers eyeing them both, Rita shrugged, uncaring of what they may think. If they asked, Rita'd simply respond "she's my best friend, that's all". It wasn't quite to the point where Rita wanted it to be yet, but that was the truth, the relationship wasn't romantic at this point. Regardless, as Lia sat back and stopped hugging her, Rita would do the same, removing both her hands from on top of Lia and back by her sides. However, she'd still sit however close she had been before, it made her feel safe... if Lia wanted some space, though, Rita'd move away a bit, personal space bubble and all.

"An outside performance? That sounds neat! I have a bit of an idea for that, but I dunno if it'd work, though..." Since Lia had cheered her up that much throughout that whole array of emotional words and actions, Rita'd look as bright as ever, her previous gloominess fading and replaced by her sunny disposition.

"If you want, I can help you guys set up that stuff here. Winter break still has a few days on it, so I'll be able to aid during it. What do you say?" It was just a small offer, really the only thing Rita could do right now to help... either that, or she could perform, but that was for her idea later on...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:50 pm

She smiled when Rita offered her help. She was too reliable for her own good. “You need to stop being so nice and enjoy your break.” She laughed a bit. “Although, I recommend not showering until after your job if you want to interact more with the animals….for obvious reasons,” she pointed to the Mickey plushie. Much of fish smelling and food was to be expected in Rita’s dark future. “But you have ideas? I haven’t gone out here and I was just going to get some tricks ready with a few of the others. We weren’t gonna bring everyone, nor were we getting paid….I don’t think. I am open to anything,” she asked. This was certainly going to be something. She had ideas for performing out in San Malarus, Lunapa or Malstu. All she needed was the right stage and right tools and friends to make it work. She hadn’t told her dad yet, but she was going to in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:48 am

In turn to her smile and comment, Rita would giggle, amused. "Silly, being nice is how I enjoy my break." It was true, actually, Rita did enjoy helping people in her free time, that's just how she was. She couldn't stand seeing people in trouble, actually, so it was more of a natural instinct.

"Yeah, that's no problem. I usually shower after I get home from work anyway, even in Japan, I was that way. You don't have to worry about that." Now that she'd returned to her cheerful self, Rita was, most obviously, smiling at the events and questions. Basically, just as before, she was enjoying herself.

"Well... I had the idea of maybe you and I getting into a mock sword fight...? Something of that nature, I dunno if you can use swords and such, but I can put up a bit of a display if you want. I'm sure that some of my moves can be a bit surprising... well... depends on how much time I have to practice them beforehand. That's all Rita really wanted, actually. She was a trained sword-fighter so it was normal that some of her moves could be quite impressive for the general crowd... not to say that Lia would be impressed, but that depended on what she'd already have seen before as well as if she had skill with blade... Rita wasn't writing off that latter possibility, actually, it was very possible that Lia actually did train herself with a sword somewhat...

"What do you think? Would it be a hit or miss?" After that inquiry, a little wink would finish Rita's comments off, prompting her to wait for Lia's answers.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:02 am

A mock sword fight…? She didn’t know what to say to that. She was definitely not adept with swords, not to say she could not learn in time, but she definitely would need practice and a real staged idea before that could come to light. “Sounds neat, but it can’t come anytime soon in case I need to learn. I am not sure I could master the art before the end of the festival,” she said with a smile. However, the idea with a sword got her thinking for a moment. “Maybe we could add something with swords though. I will have to borrow you for them, which means I may force you to become an actress for them. There are probably a couple of us who know swords. You must have fun hobbies to know that. I just use my whip,” she said, impressed nonetheless with an idea. More props were a good idea given how much people knew her Ruby Red whip. She definitely had to borrow her one day to ask about those ideas in more detail.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:44 pm

Aww, that was a bit of a shame... though, Rita wasn't expecting much more than that, she honestly doubted that Lia knew how to fight using a sword... that said, though, an act involving swords would be pretty interesting, she didn't mind performing like that... as long as it was something she could use.

"I don't mind becoming an actress for that sort of act, actually... as long as it's only on weekends, though. I can do full-day weekends too, then, I don't have much to do during those anyway so having fun performing should be interesting..." Rita was seriously considering this, as would be obvious, so her expression would turn a bit more intrigued about the case, she'd look around with a furrowed brow while a spare hand held her chin, scratching it a slight bit and the other one, not having anything else to do, supported the arm that held Rita's face.

"Though... I'd have to know if I have any partners for that act, I... don't really like acting alone... if you want, though, I can teach you how to use a sword, it's actually pretty easy when you're used to it. I can teach either kendo, partially, or a style I like to call my own... your choice, of course, I don't mind it either way." Without thinking, though, Rita deviated slightly from the outdoor act issue, albeit she returned to it soon after. Her expression, this time, would be of an actually interested one, a tiny little grin painting it.

"Alright then, for the outdoors thing, I can do something like sword tricks and such, dunno if there's more, though. I can help set everything up too so you can just give me a call when it's time." That'd be the end of her speech for now, at least, as it was getting rather long. Rita knew that, of course, so she just sat back and stared at the fireworks which were presumably still going.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:23 am

And hook, line, and sinker. "Good, that was the plan. I'd pair you up with someone and we'd get to it." Well that was all she needed to make it a nice and productive evening. She sat back and thought for a moment. "Do you do anything outside of that Rita? You have other hobbies right?" she asked curiously. Whether she had something else or not, she didn't mind. She didn't seem like the person to have many things to do. She both admired and felt bad for her. She was probably so bored. She pulled back to stretch. "Thanks for taking me out here. It was great timing, being the end of the year," she said, watching the booming colors cloud the sky. The loud noises didn't make her flinch, and Lia looked as though she was going to leap and grab at each individual burning spark that were littering the sky.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:22 am

Well... while it was nice that she'd be able to help out in that at least a small bit, Rita really did want to perform alongside Lia too... perhaps she'd have the chance later on.

"Alright then, just don't pair me up with someone who can't put up a decent fight." She'd chuckle afterwards, like she was indicating it was a joke, which it obviously was, Rita wasn't in this to fight, it was just a matter of helping her friend... the next question, though, made her think for a moment.

"I, um... I do art commissions as a side job. People pay me through the internet and I write or draw stuff for them... I'm not very popular, though, there are other artists out there who are way more talented, but I think I've gained quite a community of followers..." Rita was proud of her skills, actually, it was one of the only things she ever liked to do. Drawing and writing were things that took up the vacant time, like a sort of release, they also freed her from reality, making her focus more on what her inner thoughts wanted. In truth, she could probably have a better philosophy for it, but that's what she felt was right.

Though, in fact, Rita wasn't bored at all... when in school, most classes were likable. When she got home after a weekday, computer games were there to satisfy her, plus one or two Roleplaying sites. During the weekends, it was obvious what she did, Rita just kept up her job at the circus as long as she was allowed, and then met with Lia whenever possible, or at least tried.

"If you want to come back later on, before the performance, I'd be glad to bring you here again. There's no need to thank me, of course... in fact, I should be thanking you, for agreeing to come with me. I'm having a blast, really, it's a lot of fun being with you..." Just as quick as her cheerful mood arrived, it was switched into an embarrassed and shy one, though with a smile still there, indicating that Rita really wasn't feeling bad, just a bit shy of saying what she had to say...

The fireworks didn't really make Rita flinch either, why would they? She knew exactly what they were and that they probably wouldn't be harmful due to their sheer distance to the girls... however, watching Lia be so excited about them did make Rita laugh a bit, not out of mockery, but simply because it was fun to see.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 am

She nodded, impressed. "Well, that's definitely a hobby that works in many ways. I have to see some of your work soon," she said. She yawned a bit as her eyes fluttered when the fireworks began to wind down. It was definitely not often she felt so....overwhelmed? Tired? She couldn't exactly describe it. "Of course. Maybe later on. Or we can do something else. I'll be sure to make time." Making time was not something often seen from Lia, as she was so focused in her work, but for Rita to cause her to at least find a time, she was certainly making an impression on her and getting close to her. "They're pretty. They never get old every time I see them. Maybe we should launch some outside our circus one night for fun," she said with a tilt of her head, thinking of the mischievous things that she could get into if she talked to the right people. Hm...fireworks...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:26 am

Rita nodded back to Lia, still feeling happy as ever. "No problem. Maybe you could come to my house later? I'd be glad to have you." Yes, it was a not-so-subtle invite to her room, but it worked right now, even if Rita hadn't quite reached the furthest point of friendship with Lia... oh well, she invited two friends before to her room, what was the problem with inviting her best friend?

When Lia started yawning, however, Rita would look a bit worried. "...are you alright? You're not tired, are you? If you are, I'll walk you home... i-if you don't mind, that is." It was clear that Rita was embarrassed right now, but still, it was something she had to ask right now, no question about it. After all, if you like someone, you ask to walk home with them, right? That's how it was in Japan, at least...

"Fireworks outside the circus, huh? As long as you're careful with them, I don't see a problem, it'd be neat." Relaxing and leaning backwards, Rita yawned as well, a bit tired just as Lia should be. Honestly, this day couldn't have gone better for Rita, it was one that she'd always remember, forever, even despite her sub-par memory...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Date? (Rita)   The Date? (Rita) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Date? (Rita)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next