Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

First Date! [Athena x Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

First Date! [Athena x Gabe] Empty
PostSubject: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 9:52 pm

Today was the day, this was either the first or second…. No, this was about the first date that Gabe was having with his new girlfriend. So with that being said, he still hasn’t necessarily decided on a movie as of yet. There were about three movies to choose from, but he ended up waiting for Athena to show up. “Hmm..” Gabe waited outside before getting on line, which wasn’t that long at all today. Hopefully, Athena could be the tie breaker. As for Gabe’s outfit, he wondered if he was dressed appropriately for today’s meeting.

I really hope she has fun today….

First Date! [Athena x Gabe] 9b7870539627287b299975a0881858bc
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 10:54 pm

Even though Athena had been rather forthcoming with Gabe, and thus beginning a relationship with him. The first one Athena was actually invested at and tried to make it work, still though she wasn't about to abandon everything she had learn and jump in like some naive schoolgirl. Being tactfully late at the date for example was a move that never failed to spice up things a little bit, plus she felt much better finding her date waiting for her. And so, even though she could barely wait to see Gabe's face again, Athena left her house a bit later than she should.

She found him waiting for her out of the cinema. And quickly approached him. "Hello there, sorry I'm late. I hope you didn't wait long for me." Even though she intended for things to go that way it would be impolite not to apologize. "Aren't you hot with that jacket? The weather is still pretty humid for that, don't you think?" she added as she made a 360 turn to show off her own outfit.

First Date! [Athena x Gabe] YJ4idsb

"As you can see, I'm still dressing like summer never ended."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 11:13 pm

Gabe looked at her and smiled. "Not really, but it's a but ungentleman like to keep a lady waiting fo too long. I don't like ok be tardy, but on the flipside..." Gabe chuckled and rubbed his head. "I don't know what they say if the girl is late instead, don't think i have a saying for that. No...fashionably late...right?" Maybe he got it mixed up, but it was off to a pretty alright start for the time being.

Though, the Question concerning his outfit made him raise an eyebrow. I know, but the movie theater like to have the AC on sometimes. It's good to bring something along just in case you catch a chill. I was only thinking ahead. "Gabe then softly took Athena's hand, gently caressing it with his own. "Though, if it does get too cold for you. I could always warm you up. " If allowed, Gabe would lead her to the booth, where three new movies came out. "Well... three movies came out today, and i wasn't sure what you liked.. an action movie... a horror movie..and a romance movie.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 9:58 pm

Athena giggled, apparently Gabe's chivalry demeanor hadn't faded away now that they were officially dating. Then again she didn't mind, it was after all this kind of behavior that drew her to him to begin with. However, Athena was also aware that even though Gabe was the ideal type of guy, in fact he could be easily be part of a teen romance movie, Athena's personality was peculiar to say the least, knowing herself better than anyone the young model was convinced she fit the role of the antagonist far better than that of the cheerful heroine. The traditional choice of a girl of her age would be to pick the romantic movie, not to mention that it would help with the mood as well, but on the other hand Athena's love was much greater than her desire of experiencing a classic date.

"I simply adore horror films. Though lately I haven't had much time to read about the new movies. Do you know anything about the horror movie's plot?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 10:20 am

Horror films huh? Well, i'm not too sure actually. I think  its....." Gabe would look at the poster and talk to the receptionist for a moment. "Can you tell us about the new horror movie that came out today?" The movie receptionist would then bring it up. "The second wave? It's  about  zombie outbreak. "Yeesh, more zombies. Wouldn't that be pretty messed up? Having to deal with Zombies among humans, but then you had to deal with the demons. "Basically, the government and normal people are doing their job like normal, but a zombie outbreak happened. " Gabe would then look back to Athena. "Is this what you would want to see, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 8:50 pm

Even though Athena was disappointed she manage to keep her smile and facial expression intact. Zombie movies were popular but extremely cliche, frankly she never experienced the excitement and fear she felt when watching different type of horror movies. On the other hand the movie's plot sounded basic enough for a first date and no matter it's quality it was bound to give them something they could talk about once it was over. "Sounds good to me." She finally replied. "I haven't seen a zombie movie in ages. I wonder if they have changed at all since then.. only one way to find out, no?"

With that Athena moved next to Gabe but her attention was turned at the receptionist instead. "Two tickets for the second wave please." She raised two of her fingers to ensure the receptionist would understand her. "Just let me get my purse so I can pay and let's head in."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 4:53 pm

Alright, but i don't mind if you change your mind. I promised to take you, but this is still your day. We can see any movie that you want. "Gabe was ecstatic at least, looking forward to his first date with Athena, and hopefully many more to come. When she tried to pay for the tickets, Gabe stepped in. "I think it's fair if i pay for the first time, you could pay for the snacks if you want. "Gabe quickly took out his wallet and gave the receptionist his card. "I insist, i like it when its fair and equal like this. "Even though she has a government job, Gabe can still do things for her too sometimes, he hope she realizes that.

Going back to getting the tickets, Gabe gently took her hand and opened the for her to enter first. "After you..." After holding the door for her, Gabe looked at the concession stand and the tickets. Theater six, and we have about a half hour.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 9:32 pm

"Hmm I don't usually get snacks" Athena said who was easily persuaded not to pay for the tickets, if Gabe wanted to be a traditional gentleman then she had no problem with it. "Still I don't mind sharing something with you, I could even get a diet coke too. We still have plenty of time after all." The bar was on their way to the theater and even though the line was rather long she had the feeling it wouldn't take them more than ten minutes max before placing their order.

"I wonder if I'll ever play in a movie like the one we'll watch. It would be nice becoming a movie star but my duties as cadet make this an impossible dream." Her schedule was getting harder to balance each passing day, Athena was also aware that her duties would increase as she promoted through the cadet ranks. "Still I don't think I could give up being a cadet, it's way too interesting to leave." She was also not allowed to leave.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 11:08 am

"if I'm being honest with you, sometimes...i don't eat much, so a small popcorn will do me just fine if it comes to sharing. It as less money being spent, and jumbo popcorn was a waste anyway. Atleast, this time around, he will get it right. He hoped that he would be able to get it right. "oh? Being in a movie like this? Well, you must be the heroine of the movie. Though...."

Gabe would tap his chin as he started to mumble." Ehh ahh.... you could also play as the bad guy. Matches your personality to want anything, but.... you was never specific as to what form it takes. Maybe..whatever the case is.. turns people into zombies... and .... some people into..something else?" Gabe then chuckled a bit as the line continued to move. "That was in the trailer. Ominous eh? Leaves a liittle incentive to watch it. "
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 8:06 am

"I don't think there is such a thing as good or bad guys. Movies usually show us only one specific point of view and so we end up sympathizing with the protagonist, even if when you think about it their actions are not always moral." She commented watching the line proceed. "At the end of the day most people are unable to see past their own point of view and consider everything opposed to it to be evil." Even though she felt this was a poor justification for bad actions Athena felt it was the only possible way to explain it. Thankfully Gabe changed the topic in something far lighter than the current moral code.

"Zombie movies are often cliche and dull this one could be good. It's not wise to judge a book by it's cover..." She wanted to say more on this but the cashier interrupted her as she asked for their order. "Two diet cokes and a small popcorn, please.... yes that would be all" After waiting for a few seconds she picked their order and left the line knowing that Gabe would follow her. "Now which was the way for theater six again?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 12:33 pm

"I'm hoping it good, i mean, regardless of it being good or "ok" in reviews, i just hope that you like it " If Gabe was honestly speaking at that point, his only concern was Athena's enjoyment. When he saw Athena pick the order, he would lighten the load by at least holding the soda's. "Team work! Remember?" After that mall moment, Gabe would look around and edge towards a theater close to the back of the complex. "Seems the numbers go down as we move forward. "

After a little bit of walking, they were there, and Gabe basically had to use his but to keep the door open so that Athena could go trough. but it might seem funny to her that Gabe was still trying to be a gentleman without the use of his hands. "Where do you usually like to sit? The middle seats are the best in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:28 pm

Athena smiled as she watched Gabe's attempts to help her, he was always the type who wanted to please his partner no matter what. "The middle is the best, not too close and not too far away, I wonder if we'll find two seats there. If not then we should go towards the back, anything but the front is better." Thankfully the theater was almost empty by the time they arrived and so finding the seats they wanted was easy.

"We'll soon find out if this movie is good or another bad copy of the "Night of the dead"... either way I'm glad we're here together. I've told you before I've been in many dates but this one is different. For the first time I feel so excited about watching a shitty zombie movie and all because you're with me."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:02 pm

As soon as they sat down, Gabe would look at her, sweating just a little bit after her comment. "Well, it's nice that you're not hurting my feelings about the movie picked, but I hope that you do enjoy I, honestly "This is bad, she's already settling in her mind that this is supposed to be some sort of bad movie. Hopefully, hat would n be much of the case. "Aright, the previews is starting!" Gabe would say as he closed in next to Athena and took a little popcorn. "You ready?"

OCC:
Spoiler:

Beginning Movie flow, star rating
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:07 am

"Wow I certainly wasn't expected such a strong beginning, especially from a zombie movie." Athena whispered once she found the chance. "The characters are so well written, and the complexity of the world is amazing! Still there are a few things that don't make much sense... like why the hell did the scientists created the virus to begin with? And how did the protagonist know how to kill the zombies... I guess I shouldn't be too strict though... I wonder what will happens next" Perhaps movies like that could be good too if the written knew what they were doing, Athena for one was curious to see how the plot would progress.

OOC:

The Action Begins, star ratting:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 1:33 pm

Gabe was listening to the feedback and smiling, there was probably alot of speculation going on about the virus and its real purpose, as well as why the protagonist knew how to kill them. "Not sure, but i think i like to be kept in suspense." Though, a little more of the fighting started, which threw Gabe off a bit. "I understand that the cadets are supposed to be overpowered, but no sort of challenge? Of course, zombies are a dime a dozen, but cadets seem so otherworldly from what they can do. Either that or the CGI is amazing." The story was off to a good start, but they was making it too easy, was there to be a twist?

"Is this not too far off the mark from what you do?"
Gabe would whisper jokingly as the movie continued.

First appearance of main bad guy and plot thickens

rating
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date! [Athena x Gabe]   First Date! [Athena x Gabe] Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date! [Athena x Gabe]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next