Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Mission: Damsel's Date

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:36 pm


"It would be rude to do anything less then my best."

Forget raised a single shotgun into the sky and pulled the trigger three times, letting lose a small fire ball with each shot. The shots rose into the air and fell, homing in on their target, himself included.

Forget:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

avatar

Posts : 1665
Join date : 2017-11-15
Location : Currently Unknown. Please advise.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:30 am

Tenibrii lets out an eerie laugh. "I think we both know I wasn't going to be suited to negotiations...why, I wasn't even a Seeker before this point. And here, we have someone offering to be our guide just for joining him in taking our new powers for a..." His mouth stretches even wider than before, showing far more teeth. "Test drive."

"The only way we're going to learn how this place operates is by testing ourselves within it. You say we don't know how this place works...I see the two of us don't know how our place works. Certainly not how I work. We have no preconceptions going on, and someone with us who can teach us the rules of the road here. This is no game. This is research!"



"Don't you worry yourselves. You have your role, and now WE have OURS."

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Tenibrii snarled as he felt the heat of the flames, a vicious gleam in his eye as he looked to their source. A thick black fog jetted from the back wheel of his bike as he worked to control it. "What a lovely sentiment...I'll have to return the favour!"

Tenibrii:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
virtual_feel

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2018-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:06 am

"It's a bit late for that now, hahah..."She laughed awkwardly while fastening her seatbelt. This was a terrible idea. Why is she doing this to herself? It's almost like she wanted to get in trouble. Even more trouble than just racing a random stranger with a power you just found out you had. Going against the mission she was on on top of that. Yet she found herself turning up the engines of her car. It shook as the engine started. Once the race was on, the Bartender would change gears and slam her foot on the accelerator!


Blake, Lvl 1:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:06 pm

BEGIN CLEAN UP PHASE!

Collisions!:
 


Attack Updates:
 

---
--
-

MAP UPDATE!



Map Key

Teal Spaces: Turns Spaces.

Blue: Blake: Current Speed Points: 0 (1 If maragi hits)

Black: Irvine: Current Speed Points, 1

Purple: Forget: Current Speed Points: 0

BEGIN ACTION PHASE!

Forget:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

avatar

Posts : 1157
Join date : 2015-11-07
Age : 18
Location : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:15 pm

"That seems unlikely as well. At most, the public might have been told Junction representatives were being dispatched today, but if our identities had been leaked beforehand, don't you think we would have been swarmed by curious civilians at this point? Otherworldly visitors aren't exactly on par with an ice-cream truck in terms of eventuality, you know. It's possible F'Xiong's appearance might have given it away, but considering Forget and Discard's own appearances, that too doesn't seem too viable."

Lucian couldn't help but look away slightly as Blake continued to spin out of control. For all her previous bravado and confidence, things were not going her way at all. Honestly, it was hard not to feel second-hand embarassment.

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:54 am


"Whoever this Forget is, from these displays of raw power all we can hope is that he's only interested in racing. Also, to my people you Baselines look weird... Get some tact Lucian."

"Honestly I trust him, he seems relaxed and in it for fun, I'm more worried about whoever it is we're meeting. I hope Spei gets back soon.""

---
--
-


Map Key

Teal Spaces: Turns Spaces.

Blue: Blake: Speed Up!  Cast Magaru at beginning of turn! Current Speed Points: 1

Black: Irvine: Speed Up! Shift lanes right! Current Speed Points, 3

Purple: Forget:  Double Speed Up! Current Speed Points: 4

BEGIN REACTION PHASE!

Forget:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
virtual_feel

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2018-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:42 pm

This was perhaps the most terrible situation Blake had found herself in lately. She not only somehow failed to do an easy curve but then she also got hit by a fireball that sent her spinning... and as if that wasn't enough Forget collided with her hard. Sending her spinning again, in her haste she attempted to use a skill of hers to harass the biker but she just kept spinning and spinning.

"... Good thing Boss isn't here to see this disaster." She sighed when she finally regained control over her Accelerator again. She started out terribly due to perhaps her own lack of concentration or a momentary self doubt.


Blake, Lvl 1:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

avatar

Posts : 1665
Join date : 2017-11-15
Location : Currently Unknown. Please advise.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:03 pm


Harsh laughter rings out as Blake continues to spin. "I hadn't realised Blakey was so confident! She's already doing donuts![/i]"

Tenibrii:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:20 pm


"Heh, takes a while to get used to the speed! Hahaha!"

Forget smirked as he passed by, his accelerator booming as it roared around the corner.

Forget:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:26 pm

BEGIN CLEAN UP PHASE!

Collisions!:
 


Attack Updates:
 

---
--
-

MAP UPDATE!



Map Key

Teal Spaces: Turns Spaces.

Blue: Blake: Current Speed Points: 0

Black: Irvine: Current Speed Points, 0

Purple: Forget: Current Speed Points: 4

BEGIN ACTION PHASE!

Forget:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonie

avatar

Posts : 1157
Join date : 2015-11-07
Age : 18
Location : Yes

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:37 pm


"I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve? All I said or implied was that you aren't baseline. Get some thicker smoke, F'Xiong."


"DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU, BLAKE! END THIS MAN'S CAREER!"

___________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:04 pm


"Lucy's right F'Xiong, you're way to uptight! Heh! GO BLAKE! GO IRVINE! Show this weirdo how it's done! Come on cheer! Hehe!"

"EH... Ah... Yay... go team..."

---
--
-


Map Key

Teal Spaces: Turns Spaces.

Blue: Blake: Double Speed Up! Current Speed Points: 4

Black: Irvine: Double Speed Up! Current Speed Points, 4

Purple: Forget: Hold. Cast Maragi Three Spaces Behind. Current Speed Points: 2

BEGIN REACTION PHASE!

Forget:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
virtual_feel

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2018-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:10 pm

Yet again she lost control of her car. Losing any speed she had build up. This was getting frustrating, even Irvine was mocking her. Normally she'd just have slammed her head against the steering wheel but she could hear both Lucian and Damsel cheering on her.


"C'mon Blake, gotta look cool for the date..."

Blake, Lvl 1:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Infernal Zero

avatar

Posts : 1665
Join date : 2017-11-15
Location : Currently Unknown. Please advise.

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:20 pm

[quote="Infernal Zero"]

The cheers evoke a concealing black wave from Tenibrii's back, and he grins at seeing Blake catch up. The wave of fire passing overhead causes it to flicker, showing hints of white. "Much better. Now, let's see about living up to our cheerleaders' expectations. If Cravat wants brutality, than we shan't deny him."

Tenibrii:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

avatar

Posts : 1019
Join date : 2017-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:30 pm


"Tch, looks like the girl found her balance, the Shadow's still a little off, but it shouldn't be to long now, come on..."


Forget smiled and looked back at the pair behind him. Cheer squad or no this was going smoothly.

Forget:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mission: Damsel's Date   

Back to top Go down
 
Mission: Damsel's Date
Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island
» Haunted- Release Date
» I can't get into the Mission place!
» Lucky / Unlucky days
» Bulgarian Boy Introduce Himself !

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Other Worlds :: Junction :: The Outside :: Determination-
Jump to: