Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)

Go down 
+8
Darkra00
Moogle
"Gear"
Wolfie977
Ankhzul
Azami
TheDeathNaught1
May Lily
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 3:02 am

Living up to the role she had taken, the "Silent Witch" wouldn't speak another word as she pushed forward to the destination ahead. Though she didn't say anything, the swift pounding of her feet against the ground would serve as warning enough of her approaching presence. Despite the noise though, the distance between her and the next enemy actors would more likely than not ensure she went undetected in the heat of the moment.

The Silent Witch:

Action:

Relevant(?) Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 3:07 am

Having reached the door, Gisèle would kick it open and swiftly analyze her surroundings. The treasure was right inside ripe for the taking, but the enemy actors up ahead would no doubt try to stop them. This situation had an easy solution though, didn't it? Charging forward and giving Heather an opening to steal the contents of the box, the Scourge of Kings would engage the enemies all on her own.

The Silent Witch:

Action:

OOC Notes:
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 3:31 am

Heather wasn't exactly concerned about splitting off from the rest of the team. It was all just an elaborate play anyway. She followed Gisele, keeping an eye out for anymore treasure chests. Honestly, she was a bit curious about what might be in it. Especially if it was so important the weird town robot felt the need to point it out. With the jump happening soon, Heather was honestly more interested in getting all the loot she could, and then going home until she felt even remotely interested in seeing what the new world was like. Though, if the treasure was cigarettes, that might speed up her interest in the new world. If only because she didn't have to waste time heading to the store to buy more. She was running low, and not being able to smoke in the dungeon was already sort of putting her in a bad mood. Blah, blah, blah, impressionable children.

Or bubblegum. At least she could chew on that to distract her until this was over. Money was great and all, but honestly her attention span wasn't that great when she wasn't able to smoke. If only she could find some remote place to stop and jus-no. Bad Heather. Mind on the prizes. The many, many wonderful prizes. Or garbage prizes that would bring her one step closer to just lighting a building on fire at the next world Junction stopped on. Illusions were amazing at helping with Arson. Unless the world was made completely after water. Then she'd have to go out of her way to get OIL and set THAT on fire. And that just wasn't something she felt like was on offer. Extra steps for arson, blah. Even she had SOME standards. Until the Anarchy started. then everything would fly out the window. Hell, there'd probably be tons of oil then.

...She felt like she had gotten off topic somewhere. Right. Phat Loot. As Gisele engaged the enemies, Heather slipped by, did a pirouette, and kicked the treasure chest open. Right, it was time to finally see what she had been waiting for this whole time. At least this was closer to her normal agenda. Avoiding fights...this was how she usually operated. This time she didn't need an illusion though...wait, the whole time she could have just snuck by the enemies and gathered the treasure. Well, now there was space egg on her space face. She decided she wouldn't be mentioning that.

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 3:36 am

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 Empty-treasure-box-clipart-49

This Chest doesn't seem to want to open for some reason.... Maybe you need to do something in this room first?
Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 11:47 am

Ready?

Showtime!

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 RdEJs0c

"Booooo! Spoooooky!"

"Chu! Ooo... I think I'm coming down with something..."

Blubice:

Pumpynickle:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 Img_5?1250781698
"I've dealt with your allies already. Unless you want to be another monster in the pile, let's talk."

The Silent Witch:

Action:

Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Negotiation :

"BEhhooOOOoOOOOld My Daaaaark AAAAARTS!"

"Yeah!.... Wait what?"

Blubice:

Pumpynickle:
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 6:35 pm

"Damn...chest is locked." Heather muttered to herself, before spinning. "Right! Guess I gotta help Cloak-y beat them up!"

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:06 pm

As I heard the announcement before I could even look at everyone Gisele had bolted off, followed closely by Heather. "Wait wha-" I say as the two speed past me. I guess we were splitting up. It was true that it seems the dungeon was closing soon so in order to have the best chances of that secret loot divide and conquer was the best option. Looking over at Yeara and Bellum I give them a shrug, "Let's get moving then..." I begin sprinting towards the door they just left out of. My heart was really pounding now, this would make for a really good narrative. 5 brave adventurers who would never have worked together otherwise are pitted against the clock as they compete against 2 rival teams for the ultimate treasure. As the group splits up in search of the hidden spoils who could tell what awaited next. Would they succeed? Or would their luck betray them? All on the eve of Junction's travel to a new world.

I wonder where we would go to next? How big would the planet be? What would it be made out of? Who lived there? Would there even be a planet at all? You could never know and every time it has happened thus far it has never let me down once. Whatever strange new place we would visit I couldn't wait to document all I could about it. I wonder how the others felt about it, were they equally as excited and intrigued as I was or were they more focused on the prize that awaited right in front of us. It was sad thinking that the festivities had to come to an end, I had spent so much time here I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to make it to any of the other attractions. However, being able to meet all of these new people was a prize in itself. Hopefully, I would get to know them better after.

I arrive at the door and swing it open to catch a glimpse of Heather's tail as it disappeared to the corridor on my left. I guess we were going right instead. In front of the door there, it seems there was an obstacle of some sort. I guess we had to figure something out to keep moving... I approached it with caution and called out for my companions.

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 8:58 pm

The sudden ring of the speakers caused Yeara to momentarily close her eyes as they strained her ears, she hated electronics like that when they made sound, the frequencies they had to use for that was always so uncomfortable to listen to if you weren't expecting it. Which she clearly wasn't, though she wouldn't let the annoyance be too visible to the others and even if the sound was annoying, what it said was rather interesting. Though before she could even look round to her team to say anything, two of them had already ran off.

"Well. That's just great."

The only two people who seemed even remotely interesting run off and leave her with the friendly oaf of a giant and the annoyingly excited boy. Wonderful, just what she wanted. Whatever though, the thought of this special treasure was an interesting thought and being the ones to find it would be better than letting any of the other groups get at it first. And someone had to look after the spineless two, mother birding was never something she was good at though, nor did she want to be. But someone had to do it. "Lead the way then." She'd reply unenthusiastically, tailing along until they reached whatever it was that was blocking the door to the next room they were heading for.

Stats:

Damage Taken/Healed:

Regen Chance:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Well, it looks like we managed to absolutely annihilate our enemies. Ha, I wonder when we will reach the end of this? .....oh. The Jump is starting soon. Looks like we have to book it for our treasures. Well, at least we have a chance of getting an extra special one. Looks like Heather went and grabbed the treasure. It looks like we are going to split up to get a better chance to get the special treasure. "Alright, it's time to rush this." I say with a semi-intimidating look. "Alright." I say to Nagami. I then proceed to follow his sprint with one of my own, though to a somewhat slower degree to make sure i won't run out of breath. It looks like he is thinking something though. Hmm....... I honestly don't know who Nagami is, but he seems like a person I'd like to get to know eventually. Yeara seems standoff-ish.... a reminder of my past. But anyway, she intruiges me and I honestly would say I would want to learn more about her. Heather seems.... like a total fraud with her attitude. Her joy is way too forced. And as for the hooded woman, I am still wondering why the hell her coat reeks of death, and is intentionally trying to come across as ominous. You can only go so far with cosplay. I think I'd wish to learn more about her, but in a cautious manner. Welp, anyways, it looks like we are going to come across something. I wonder what it could be?

Stats and Stuff:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 1:00 am

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 Thumb_big_other_2ed8f89b73fe39cb7cad183e2455e51f
"And just like that all the domineos go crashing down. Time to finish this."

The Silent Witch:

Action:

Back to top Go down
May Lily

May Lily

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:30 pm

"How cruuuuuuuel!"

"Y-You're one to talk..."

Blubice:

Pumpynickle:
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 Thumb_big_other_2ed8f89b73fe39cb7cad183e2455e51f

The Silent Witch:

Action:

Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:10 pm

"Someone say cruel?"

Action:

Stats:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next