Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:19 am

"...so that's when I told him straight-up: 'Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!' At this point they're all..."

It was meaningless chatter and nothing more. Though Gisèle's mouth continued to move, even she wasn't paying attention to what she was currently saying, simply rattling off whatever spiel her mind could halfheartedly formulate while her true focus remained firmly rooted elsewhere. While in the city of Junction it was easy for any subject to constitute as normal, the three Seekers traveling through the Commerical Ward together were anything but, no matter how deceptive their relatively casual appearances and mindless conversations were. There was a hunger inside each of them to varying extents -- a lust that drove them to play true to their roles as finders of casually misplaced diaries, if a little differently than most in their position did. There were special circumstances behind this first search of theirs, circumstances most wouldn't know about, circumstances that Gisèle herself likely wouldn't have known about had things on that very first night not gone exactly as they did. When a person with the proper context considered it, it was truly extraordinary what these girls were up to... and yet beyond her appetites, Gisèle didn't have too much investment in the task as intended.

That wasn't to imply she wasn't feeling excited. No, no! In fact, things in her life had been going swimmingly, and this mission of theirs was in more ways than one the key to continuing that success. But tracking down books and tossing them in the trash? Yeah, the job itself didn't sound like it'd be too exciting. It was the consequences of the job -- the opportunities it entailed -- that appealed to her.  The implication of some danger was intriguing too, but the demon had never carried out her work for thrill-seeking. For vengeance? Definitely. For an outlet? Probably. But putting her existence on the line never was particularly grand or integral to her being on its own merits.

After all, risk-taking was only fun when you had something to lose.

The Azure Knight's flood of words would come to an abrupt halt as they reached their true destination. It was another desolate unassuming alleyway, much like the one they had met with Cinder at, but if anyone knew just how many secrets could hide behind a simple facade it was her. With a sinister chortle, Gisèle leaned back on the side of the entrance and stretched her hand out toward the seemingly unremarkable brick wall before them, looking over to Heather and Yeara with a confidence-filled gaze. An inferno of cerulean flame ignited and consumed her from head-to-toe and in an instant the raggedy hoodie she was sporting seconds prior found itself replaced by the regal clothing back from the Fungeon.

"Well this is it, ladies! If the fox wasn't bullshitting us then destiny lies beyond this door. Are the two of you ready?

-Junction-
"Death is the great leveller."
Gisèle
Her Bonds
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:02 pm

"L-O-L, Gisele. Uh, just one teensy thing though? What's an Elder Berry? Like, I totes know what a strawberry, and a blue berry were, but you say Elder Berry and I think some gross old berry that gives you forty kinds of cancer if you put it in your mouth!" Heather'd giggle, before taking a slow drag. It wasn't that she didn't see the irony, she just didn't care. Mama needed her pixie sticks. As she walked, she didn't spare even the slightest glance at anyone they passed. The time for extras was through, for now. The pawns could play their parts later, after all! There was just...a large amount of script to get through. Never underestimate cheap labor, though. Stupid people tended to have muscle, and that was all she'd need out of them, when the time came.

For now, it was time for Act Two. The Stage had been set by Plulax, and now was the time to strike. Heather wouldn't lie and say she hadn't done a theft before, but this time was going to be different than any other. It was going to be actually dangerous, for one. Armed guards could be distracted by well placed illusions. Plulax had made it sound like this would be a fair deal more complicated. Getting lost forever wasn't exactly appealing, but Heather had faith in Gisele and Bird Face. As much faith as Heather could really have in someone.

"Oooh, never been a believer in destiny buuuuuut...I'm ready for some adventuring." With another short drag, she'd toss her cigarette into a nearby trashcan. "I have the upmost faith in you gals!"After all, if they failed they were being left to die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:53 pm

Yeara would roll her eyes yet smirk at the absurd conversation that was going on as they were heading towards the point labeled on the map. She'd never really been one for small talk since arriving at Junction and as much as she wouldn't had usually given such topics even a second glance. There was something oddly amusing about watching the two girls she was with talk. "Forty's cutting it short, it's an elder berry after all. Can't be an elder at just forty." Honestly a stupid comment when she thought back on it, but whatever. Wasn't her kind of thing and it was better than just walking in silence.

Besides the random chat was a good way to quickly pass time until they could jump to the real action, if her memory served her right and Cinder wasn't bullshitting them. This 'hidden' area should be just round the corner now. The Avian didn't know what to expect when they did find it, what kind of tucked away part of Junction, no matter how remote, could literally leave them all stuck their forever? Even if it was a mess of a maze, they'd have to find their way out eventually. Or simply break their way back out. Eh. Thinking too hard on it wasn't going to solve anything. The woman would turn and give Giselé a meaningful look before a short nod of her head. "As ready as I'll ever be. Man its feels like forever since I last got to stretch my wings. Time to make a change to that."

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azami

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:28 am

"They're kinda like grapes? In how they look anyway. So when you dry them out they look raisins, which is probably where the name comes from, considering how raisins are all wrinkly and what-not. So I'm with Yeara on this one, forty's not fitting. Gotta be at least eighty kinds."

The confirmation from the other two only widened Gisèle's grin. Silently nodding back at them, she reached into her pocket and grabbed a small orb-like object, tossing it over to Yeara after taking a brief inquisitive look at her face. "I picked this little thing up to celebrate the occasion. I wouldn't rely on Toha tech too much personally, but it's a better recourse than nothing if shit hits the fan... not that I'm particularly worried about that. Like I told Cinder I have some tricks up my sleeve, so it's better for you or Heather to hold onto it in case of an emergency. It should work on all of us though." She'd explain curtly before turning her attention to the wall. The aforementioned fox had sworn the key to getting in was in hitting the right brick, so naturally the blue-haired girl gripped her sword tightly with one hand and began to run the other across the wall, searching for any kinks or otherwise odd-feeling curves within the mundane structure. Assuming she found one she'd push her hand forward and press forcefully on it, but if not there were other more blunt methods she could try -- after so much waiting she was eager to cut to the chase.

Action:

Relevant(?) Strengths/Weaknesses:

-Junction-
Gisèle
Her Bonds
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:59 pm

After a moment, a brick gave way. The wall shook for a moment before sliding open. The passers by did not or simply refused to notice...

The darkness beyond awaited them.

As did the horrors there in.

Dungeon Key:
Blue Stars: Entry Point. Keep an eye on it...

Red Stars: Encounters, you are not alone back here. Whatever they are they are not friendly.

Green Stars: Scrap Piles and Treasure. Will be reviled when they become visible

Purple Areas: Obstacles that require RP to cross. Entering one of these spaces will prompt the puzzle, there are many solutions to these puzzles, but they must be completed before you can pass through the space.

Black Stars: This is not right, this is not what you were meant to be.

You are not the only ones here, nor are you the only ones hunting the journals... Be careful Seekers, and watch your back, this place is more then it seems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azami

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:33 pm

"...Bingo." Just as she had been gearing up to tear it down, the wall parted for Gisèle like the Red Sea for Moses, the raucous and brash shifting of bricks revealing a sizeable hole to their destination. Without hesitation, the Azure Knight looked into the abyss with a quaint eagerness in her eyes and waltzed onward into the darkness confident that her comrades were following closely behind her. She pulled her blade closer to her body and continued through the chasm in relative silence while she pondered on the mysteries that laid beyond the wall. It was certainly a strange place, not exactly inviting or welcoming with its dim lighting and would-be eerie emptiness, which made her wonder just where it had come from in the first place -- though that wasn't to imply the question hadn't been lingering in the air before this. While something like her definitely wasn't about to lose its mind over a hallway, the Scourge was a bit intrigued by the prospect of learning where this little secret came from. Were there cults dedicated to Him building up nooks and crannies like these? Was it initially supposed to be some kind of ordinary hiding place for the journal? Had the maze simply spawned supernaturally one day? They were interesting questions and she couldn't help but entertain them idly as she continued down the path.

Regardless, they weren't the reason why she was here, nor did she falter in her resolution. Whatever awaited them wasn't going to intimidate her and by no means was it going to riddle her to death. The Scourge of Kings was a force to be reckoned with and Gisèle was well-intent on proving that to whatever defenses laid ahead. Her footsteps echoed against the hard floor as she advanced and with a relaxed sigh she jerked to a sudden stop and began to scan her surroundings. While it was difficult to make much out, she did notice what appeared to be a doorway out of the corner of her eye, and so with nowhere else to go for the moment she'd approach that slowly and stealthily while whispering to her teammates about her ponderings and findings.

"Is it everything you two envisioned? I'm not sure what to think of this place myself, not that it matters of course. It's kinda annoying to try and describe it -- I think I'm at a loss for labels right now. Either way, it might just be me, but I think I hear something beyond that passageway. I wonder if our company'll be as ambiguous as their home..."

Gisèle Durand:

Action:

Passives:

-Junction-
Gisèle
Her Bonds
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:28 pm

"Ohh. So that's what an Elder Berry is. And silly Bird-person, if it was more cancer than that it'd have to be classified as a W.M.D! Which'd make it sooooo less useful!" Heather stated, as if it should be obvious. Just enough cancer to kill fast, not so much that it gets noticed before it can actually be useful. Assassination was all about moderation, from how much poison you had to use, to how deep you had to stab, to when you took the shot. Sometimes there was an asshole who stood between you, and the desired result. And it was in those times that a well placed bullet solved all the problems you could ever have. It was even better if you manipulated someone else into taking the shot.

Heather didn't bother looking at what Gisele tossed Yeara. Toha'd proven incompetent enough already, as far as she was concerned. Though, that made her wonder if the Fungeon was still fucked up. It'd be pretty funny if there were still genetic monstrosities running around in there. Like, Heather'd already totally killed one, but she could go for some more! "Oooh, a 'Get out of creepy-ass place for free' card. I like." Heather grinned. "You're alright Blue. Let's just hope that Toha can pull their head out of their asses for one product. I'm like, 90% sure most of what they sell is defective."

Heather was cut off by the wall actually opening. Well damn, she was about to just bust it down with Cleopatra. She'd grown to be quite the fan of her new B.F.F., it was useful for mundane tasks she couldn't be bothered to get up to do. Like, what was she supposed to do, walk across the room for her laptop cord? Fuck that shit. Anyway, the wall, right? Yeah, it opened. Heather stared into it for a moment, before summoning her knives in one hand, and holding her new cell phone in the other. "Well gals, I think it's time we took a walk on the dark and creepy side!" She had no objections as she entered the hole. She didn't really care how much of a bad idea this was, or about how obvious it was Plulax had her own motives. Heather wanted answers, and if all that stood between her and information was a dark, hidden maze in the back alley of a mall...well.

It was time to dive in.

Stats:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:30 am

"Tss. Doesn't matter what its classified as, Croc-Face. Isn't something you want to happen upon your plate." Yeara would smirk, still kind of baffled why this was even the topic they were bothering to talk about at the time. Like she knew that preparing for something like this wouldn't be at all the same as what she used to do back home before a raid or fight or whatever, the people here were wildly different and outright weird. Yet she would of presumed they would of done some form of preparations beforehand. Whatever, at least they all seemed confident. Confidence was a powerful tool when struck in the face with danger. A wimp lets their guard down, you're vulnerable when you're scared. You can't think straight, your reactions are slower and you judgement is clouded. It's just a fact of war. Then again you don't want to push too hard to the other side either, over confidence was just as much of a killer. If you believe yourself immortal and that you'll win no matter what, again people just will make stupid arse mistakes and get themselves killed. The Talarian could only hope that these two weren't right over to that side of the spectrum.

Snapping out of her trail of thought to reach a hand up and catch the... Whatever the hell this thing was that was thrown her way. Yeara would raise an eye towards Giselé before shrugging and nodding. Not sure why she couldn't carry this herself but whatever, if the time came that they needed to use it. It being in her hands ensured her to be more likely to be safe so no point complaining about it. "All corporate scumbags are the same. They make their shit to the poorest quality that's accepted just so they have to put in the least amount of money possible producing them." She'd reply to Heather, scoffing slightly as she'd find a place in her pocket to keep the stupid gem safe.

It was roughly at that moment that the wall decided to reveal itself. Great, Cinder wasn't completely bullshitting them. That was a start. Though also great, this place looked fucking cramped as hell, it better open out more further in cause if they did have to fight stuff in that tight of a space it'd probably cause more issues than it was worth. Urgh. Whatever. Yeara would follow suit the others, turning to look back at the entrance as they went to see if it was going to slam back shut behind them or what before being distracted by Giselé speaking up. "It's a hell of a lot more constricting than I was imagining." She'd roll her eyes before nodding when she too heard something lurking ahead. Time to get things started.

Action:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azami

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:35 am

"Oh? I didn't realize I was preaching to the choir. I knew I was going to like you two."

Heather and Yeara's responses to her comment about Toha were music to her ears. It's not as if they were particularly surprising based off what little she knew about the both of them, but it was refreshing to hear her sentiments echoed nevertheless, especially in the case of her avian buddy as the criticism turned from the megacorporation specifically into a biting and cynical indictment of the whole lot of them. It was oddly comforting to be around those who could see the truth... Gisèle usually only got the chance to work alone in the worlds she arose in. Every once in a blue moon, she'd manipulate some powerhungry madman or an unwitting ignorant fool briefly as a means to an end, but even that wasn't anywhere the same as what her current situation was shaping out to be.

Regardless, all those rainbows and happy friendship songs and piles of exposition could wait. The Azure Knight hungered and her compatriots seemed just as eager to strike as her. With a sudden dash forward and a kick that sent the door flying open, she madly charged at whatever beast was waiting for them in the dark, sword skidding and screeching as she dragged it across the ground uncaringly.

Gisèle Durand:

Action:

Passives:

-Junction-
Gisèle
Her Bonds
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:39 pm

Crocy crocy stabby stabby

Actions:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:17 am

Yeara's ear would twitch slightly as she tried to concentrate on if she could hear exactly whatever the thing behind the wall was doing, whether it sounded intelligent or just some animal. Maybe one of those fucked up people from before, who knows. All she knew was that thank fuck the door lead to a more open area for them to fight in. And whatever it was in here, if it was going to get in their way it was about to be in a whole lot of hurt.

"Go time ladies."

Action:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CWIS

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:39 am

Map Update

Above the alleyways, as the stone door swung shut returning the wall to a solid, impenetrable surface, a set of eyes looked down from above. "Be safe now, little mice. Don't lose yourselves... Would be such a waste..."

Soon as it had come, the presence was gone.

---
--
-

As the group entered the first back ally chamber, two forms turned from the corpse they had been feeding on to gaze at the interlopers. Slowly they shambled to their feet and into the air, each letting out a guttural, squelching screech.

Corrupted Stalker-Level 3:

Corrupted Gutter Fly-Level 2:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:07 pm

"Great, more of these disgusting freaks. Exactly the thing I thought would brighten up this ally of rainbows."

Yeara:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azami

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:19 pm

"Let's put 'em out of their misery!"

Gisèle Durand:

Action:

Passives:

-Junction-
Gisèle
Her Bonds
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azami

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:29 pm

"Follow the leader!"

Gisèle Durand:

Action:

Passives:

-Junction-
Gisèle
Her Bonds
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: @narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]   

Back to top Go down

@narchist's Cookbook [Heather/Yeara]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Other Worlds :: Junction :: Commercial Ward, AKA The Intercultural Mega Mall-
Jump to: