Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)

Go down 
+8
Darkra00
Moogle
"Gear"
Wolfie977
Ankhzul
Azami
TheDeathNaught1
May Lily
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 5:36 pm

As Gus examined the situation, his two adversaries came into perfect view-from the back. It would be no sweat to jump them, especially for his feet have still held some spring to them from the sprint. Drawing his foam blade in one hand and rubber knife in other, he wasted no time as he rushed at the alligator-looking thing. What irony, for they'd just now discussed the gator-aid and how it tasted. He'd be right behind them in under a second.
His tongue ran across his upper lip, saturated by the thought, and a loud thud resounded a foot behind Heather's back as a large shadow fell upon her and her friend. Gus grinned wide and extended his left hand holding the rubber knife, pointing it at the gator-girl's back so that it touched her. He slowly pushed it threateningly, the rubber blade retracting as it was forced against an object, placing the foam sword and his right arm over his shoulder. Holding his head up high but looking down at them, Gus's rogue hood fell off, revealing his face, his grin and his milky eyes. His voice was serious as he spoke, a polar opposite to his entertained expression... The knife would dig deeper quick if Haether decided to move, or slow if she remained stationary... Additionally, if she moved or Gisele moved, he'd swing his sword downwards,
cutting off Heather's escape route in any direction with his long reach.

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 Marcei_by_ninjacyndaquil-dbhrol3
"Hand over the treasure or I'll be forced to draw my blades."

Starting Kit - Rogue:

Rogue Gustav:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:45 pm

A joyous shout crests over the crowd as the countdown begins. It was planned that the fungeon would be over well before the Jump began, however it seemed that would not be the case. Instinctively the citizens of Junction knew when the jump was coming, as though it had been hard wired into them. As the fated moment approached a countdown rose above the chatter of the crowd.

10!

“Is everyone in position?”

9!

“Who found the book?”

8!

“Be ready to call in the ground troops… This’ll get messy”

7!

“Make sure no one knows who you are.”

6!

“Keep us informed, we’re about to start”

5!

“No, I promise everything will be f33e.”

4!

“We’ve done all we can…”

3!

“It’s up to them now.”

2!

“... You remembered to plug33n the sound system right?...”

1!

“No matter what happens. Always remember I love you both. I believe in you guys.”

And then the screaming started.

---

Inside the fungeon, the speakers crackled into life. A brief tapping sound could be heard, as if someone was testing their microphone.

”This is the only free one you’ll get… The following is a verbal recounting of a book one of you just found… Enjoy.” As the voice died out, a sound not to dissimilar from the sound of a tape player engaging could be heard through the system...

“If you are reading this, it is too late to stop what is coming. I hope no one ever sees these words, yet I must catalog them in case the worst comes to pass. I have seen worlds be born, and worlds die. I have watched the last light fade away from starry skies across all of existence. My world is dead, so many worlds are dead. This world your cancer of a city stands on… is dead. It died the moment you touched it, doomed to suffer a slow painful demise… However I feel I am getting ahead of myself. Allow me to explain…

I have found a city..

This is not a new occurrence... I have come across many cities in my travels, from many civilizations and many cultures. I have seen cities built around grand cathedrals devoted to gods of order and chaos. I have seen cities that denounce all gods, where worship is punishable by death. I have seen the sites of great technological advancements and I have seen locations seemingly locked in time...

However, the only thing I have not seen in my journey across the dimensions is the same city twice, until now....

At first I was unsure, I felt that I had to have been mistaken, that there was no way this city was exactly the same as one I had previously entered in another plane. However, after many months here in, far longer than any stay I have ever previously entertained, I have learned many things about this city and am now convinced it is the exact same city that I visited shortly after this journey began. Not a copy, not a parallel version, the exact same city.

It is a traveler, as much so as I am. The citizens of this city are cursed to jump between dimensions seemingly randomly. The only indication of the next jump is the small display that seems to have appeared in the corner of my vision… It seems this is a common occurrence in this city.

When the date on the timer has arrived, the next jump has begun... I have witnessed three jumps. Each time the city and all it's inhabitants  move to a new plane of existence.

For the people of this city, this is life... they have festivals for jumps, they journey out into whatever new world they find themselves in, some stay behind and some join the city. It is a melting pot of the multiverse, and they call it Junction…

And I have doomed it. I brought him here… He followed me, he always follows me. No matter where I go or what I do he is there… And now that Junction is jumping with me on it, I’m only spreading the infection… I would leave and end my pestilence on the whole of existence but I fear it is not that easy anymore. He is a virus, and he has taken this city as his breeding bitch. Thus, I must stay and ensure that I undo the damage that I have done. No matter how long it takes.

Heed my words those of you who have been chosen, you are now a Seeker. One charged with finding my journals and putting a stop to what has already begun. Surely at this point you can hear them outside, their groans of pain and torment… That is his doing… His first Aspect has twisted them. Don’t bother reasoning or trying to save them, they’re too far gone.

Listen now Seekers… My journals are the only way any of you will survive. Even if you were to leave Junction now and never look back, you are connected to the unconscious… and to him… The worlds he has touched are doomed, your homes are doomed, any world you call home after this is doomed, and each world Junction flees to only spreads the plague. Your only choice is to end this.

Though first, you have to survive the night… Use those powers I just got for you, they’re more than enough to take care of a few corrupted husks. Don’t worry about getting used to them, it will come naturally to you. They were not made for you, you were made for them.

Know now that each face you see, each soul you meet is slowly fading, slowing becoming his, slowly losing what it means to exist, slowly being corrupted. Know now that you to are slowly fading and that time is short. Know now that in you lays the only hope for all of existence…

But more than anything… Know that you are real. You exist. You are here. You have free will. You are not just a puppet…

I’m so sorry…

The Traveler.”

The screaming started almost immediately after the jump. Normally there’s a short period of mild disorientation post Jump as people readjust themselves to their new world… however this was different. Something was very very wrong… One man in particular in the midway felt a strong nausea overtake him. He was a basic Human, one of the several thousand that called Junction home. Of all the species in the multiverse it seemed slight variations on human were of the most common. This man was no different.

At the moment of the Jump he felt a sudden shift… probably that hot dog he had coming back up. He turned to a woman beside him to ask if she had anything in her purse to help with his sudden bout of stomach pains. Though, curiously enough when he asked her only response was a sort of shocked silence, followed by a sudden shriek that only served to worsen his stomach pains. For a moment he wondered what had frightened her so, and in his confusion he hadn’t noticed that he had begun to drag his limp body towards her. She screamed for him to stay back, to which he stopped but only for a moment, before he felt his arm move… Funny, he hadn’t wanted his arm to move.

He could only watch as what he knew must have been his arm wrap around her neck like a slick tendril. She could only choke out a feeble cry for mercy as he unwillingly lifted her off the ground, and effortlessly snapped her neck. His eyes, or what was left of them welled with tears as he heard screams fill the air. He was unable to look away as his body lurched forward towards a fleeing family. He wanted to scream as others like him joined in the massacre, yet he had no mouth left to do so.

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 Biomega%20007
“%̧̨̹̳̗̯͓̖̣͕ͅ$̬̙̼͍@̩̺̜̙̰̕O͓͘̕%̘̮̟̲̗̱̕$̜͈̼̖̟ͅ&͟͏͍̙̹͓@̲̬̟̣̻͉)̢̫̺̖̰͜$̲̰͕͖̮͇̤͡ͅ@̵͎̗̗̙̺̠̯͉”

His desperate crys for help was drowned out by the screams of the man whose lower intestine he was currently pulling out. As were the cries of the hundreds, maybe thousands of others who had suffered the same corruption as he did.

The sounds is faint. Yet sharp and pointed screams can be heard from outside, followed shortly by the sound of gunfire….

Yet

Beneath it…

Ever so slightly,

You can hear it,

Yes

A low murmur

Almost inaudible

But distinctly there.

There’s something in here with you.

And whatever it is.

It’s drawing nearer

You could almost make out the shapes of things in the darkness.

Wait

When did the lights go out?

If only this… pressure in your mind would go away.

This Fog….

Almost as if, something was pushing its way out of your very soul…

And Then….

---

To Those Who Feel The Flow Of Demonic Blood, Those Whose Shadow Grows Ever Stronger, And Those Whose True Self Is Tainted

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 Giygas_TV

“-is might be it… Yes, we have signal… This is it.”

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 Red_st10
“Hello everyone out there in radio land. We are coming to you live from the Masque of Red. I am your host this evening, Attendant Crowned 3D. Joining me again tonight is my lovely indentured servant, Attendant Dynasty. Be polite and say hello, sweety.”

The Man with a television for a head’s voice was undeniably excited… However the woman who sat on the console behind him seemed anything but enthused about the current situation. Lazily, she scratched at her screen with one of her six hands before, begrudgingly, saying, “Hello…”

“We are broadcasting to you with a very important message. You are now the property of the one true god above all Nyarlathot-t-t-t-t-t-t…..” The man, apparently named Crowned 3D, seemed to stammer for a moment before freezing up entirely, his screen going blank. Both he and his assistant seemed to seize up and go blank, even the dim red glow of the room died for a brief instant before switching back on and bathing those here in their combined light. “Forgive me, it seems we have a viewer calling in… Oh… Hm, Dynasty? Where are we broadcasting to?”

“Mm… Looks like Junction to me…” Dynasty fiddled with one of the nobs under her hands as she refused to acknowledge anyone else in the room.

“Junction… My my that changes things… Huhu, Yes that changes things a good deal.” Crowned 3D’s screen flashed several colors before settling on displaying a single word. Him.Crowned 3D chuckled slightly and lifted a single finger to point to the group that had been brought here “As I was saying, you are now the possessions of the My Lord. I do not know why you have chosen to come to Permanence, but I choose not to question such fortunate events. You will take Junction for our lord, you will use it to take all lands in his name… But that comes later, first you must rid us of an unfortunate entity that calls it his home… Both ‘He’ and ‘the Traveler’ must be removed from Junction before we can begin broadcasting. The show will begin shortly, children. I expect great things from you all…. Please, come back any time.”

“What he said...” Dynasty would mutter indifferently afterwards.

Slowly the man and his assistant would fade from view, his distorted laugh echoing as naught but red took over the visions of those who came here… In the distance you hear the glorious screams…

---

Those who have been displaced from family and home.

Those whose very souls have now become the property of another.

Stand and fight.

Do not go quietly into the abyss.

Reach out and grasp the reality that has been taken from you.

Prove you exist.

(Junction has jumped into a new world, and with that jump, comes the Mass Awakening. You are now connected to the collective unconscious, and as a result you may choose to awaken now if you so please regardless of how many threads you have completed. Those in the Fungeon must Awaken in the Fungeon if they choose to awaken at all. Characters outside of the Fungeon should choose a Festival thread they are a part of to awaken in. If you so Choose you may awaken elsewhere. All of Junction is now infested with corrupted beings, please PM a Plot Runner with details of your awakening if it is taking place outside the Fungeon.)

PLEASE WAIT ONE MOMENT BEFORE POSTING. RED ALERT INCOMING!
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 510-65

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:46 pm

The very walls around you seem to twist, creak and bleed...

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 Wo9YOZC

What you once knew of reality shifts even further...

---

Key:

Blue Stars: Exits. Reach these as fast as possible. Please, time is not on your side.

Red Stars: What were once innocent actors. Horrific monsters that want you dead.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:38 am

"A-Attention Fungeon Participants! P-Please make for the nearest exit and avoid all acters if possible! Please you have to ru-...N-No... St-STAY AWAY! GYAAA-"

With a sickening crunch the intercom goes silent.

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 Giphy

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 T3_g1_10

Battle theme:
"It.... hurts?..."

Meowversary- level 3:
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:17 am

Heather grinned at the new-comer, showing off black teeth. "Here's a fun idea, hand over your treasure, or I'll let you join these losers in cleaning up the floor with the-" Heather's voice cut off. A countdown? The Jump was already happening? As she listened to it, she suddenly winced when the Jump happened. She felt...sick. Sure, she usually felt a bit sick whenever the Jump took place, but this time was different. She was aware of distant Gunshots and Screaming, but that...really wasn't putting her off in the slightest. She was used to that. It reminded her of home, more than anything else. That wasn't the part that unnerved her. Underneath it all, she heard...something. A voice. Thrusting visions of madness into her mind. A strange room...T.V. headed people... Talking about Crowns, Gods...Him...? Who was He? There was something that caught her attention, sticking in her mind far more than anything else. Taking Junction for a Lord...well, as interesting as that sounded, she was FAR more interested in reducing Junction to a flaming pile of violence and anarchy. Though, by the sounds of it, that was already happening. Though, as the voice faded away, it seemed to leave one final request.

Remove 'Him' and The Traveler from Junction.

Heather stood back up, not even phased by how the Fungeon had changed while she was on the ground. Her eyes had begun to glow Yellow, and were focused on Gus. "You tried to mug ME? Of all people, me?" Little ol' me?" Heather, clasped her hands together, a mocking sneer slowly growing on her face. "It doesn't matter if it's pretend or not, when someone tries to take what is RIGHTFULLY mine, they DON'T get away with it."

"Con-...Purif-...worl-..." A different voice rang in her ears, as she took a step forward. It was fuzzy, as if TV static interrupted each word. "Purge those who would stand in the way of where you will lead this world. May the blood of all who cross you stain the floors of this tower forever. Free the people from the shackles that inhibit them. And then when only base desires are left...bring your gifts to a new world. I am thou..."

The Yellow in Heather's eyes intensified for a moment. "And thou art I...come forth, Cleopatra!" A cell phone had appeared in Heather's hand, emerging from a flash of brilliant light, and a number was dialed in.

There was a sound of glass shattering, before red mist began to emanate from Heather's body. It flowed behind her, and began to form into a new shape. Humanoid. The mist vanished, leaving only a tall, dark-skinned woman in it's place. Her eyes opened, first looking at Gus, and then at the Cloaked Person. Heather was about to continue her verbal assault on Gus, before her eyes locked on something. "...Maaaaaybe we should deal with that thing first though." Heather scowled, thrusting a thumb in the direction of the monster in the room.
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:27 am

With that said, Cleopatra turned her eyes to the monster, and flicked her wrist. A ball of light flew towards it, shining brilliantly.

Stats:

Action:

Miss if 1:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 1:44 am

Shinji's eyes went wide as he realized the illusion was shattered.
No more fun and games, but instead, now came the horrors.
As he watched the mutant, he felt something.
Not fear. Not courage.
But interest.
And with that interest, a name and power.
Now THAT was interesting.
"Ha.. well well well. I should be scared. Instead, I feel... strong. Like something's there with me! HAHAHAHAH..... How magnificent." he said.

"Isidore." he said.
With that a being appeared.

Action::

Stats::

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Gus raised an eyebrow amusedly at the gator girl who so fervently seemed to resist him and his threats. She obviously did not understand the true power of his foam blade and rubber knife. Too bad for her, at the very least. The demon grinned wide as he raised the blade in order to bonk the girl with it on the head, when he was suddenly interrupted by the long-awaited countdown.

"Oh? It's already here?" He whispered to himself, letting his arm drop to the side. Their fight had been interrupted, but no matter. He was never good with time so missing the countdown wasn't particularly strange for him. He waited, every second ticking with a new message. Something was wrong already. The strikes of a stopwatch heralded something further beyond the jump. Something that would shake up the world of Junction forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The world seemed to twist and bend, a cacophony taking the place of the otherwise idyllic scenery and setup of the fungeon. Gus seemed unimpressed although his expression had darkened, casting a serious and ominous shade upon his face as he looked up at the speakers which flared to life with a story of a runner...and the hunter. Gus paid close attention to the story at hand. It told of things he couldn't yet understand but felt he'd come to realize the knowledge soon enough.
Gunshots, shaking and blood.

Then a static which overcame his mind, and a new mental scenery, one of the Masque of Red. Gus grinned as he heard the explanation. It didn't particularly bother him as a whole but the sensation of his soul and body being possessed by another, no longer his own, sold to the highest bidder, was a pinnacle of internal ecstasy. His eyes contorted as he held his head in pain but also pleasure, and he took a couple of steps back, looking at the gator girl, savouring the moment before he would devour her, for he felt a sudden spike in urge. A necessity he couldn't escape from. Oh, how majestic it felt...
"YES, YOU, LITTLE OLD YOU!" He screamed at her, grinding his teeth. She summoned her power but he had it in him as well. His guts shrieked in hunger, ready to pounce with all of his weight as two dark blades seemed to grow out of his palms before detaching and forming a pair of volcanic twin swords, yet the girl switched her attention to another tasty meal, and Gus followed her view.

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 Gus_by_ninjacyndaquil-dblmto9
"Haha...hahaha. All right, young one." Gus chuckled at Heather before focusing on the contorting pile of flesh before them. His voice towards it was like a whisper before a good night's sleep, from a father to their child. "Not to worry, I am here to end your pain. You just relax, all is well." His teeth shone in the bloody dark as he lunged forward recklessly at the beast.

Gustav:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 10:35 pm

It wasn't as if it was difficult for Gisèle to hear the rhythmic booms of a three hundred and seventy-two-pound man's footsteps as he charged through the unopened door behind her. Perhaps in a more intense situation, the ambush would have had more success, but by the time he made his way over to them the Silent Witch had already discreetly drawn a beanbag from her pocket and was prepared to send it careening into his knee with a simple downward thrust. Only curiosity held her back from immediately acting as the man's smug words danced around her ears mockingly and caught her attention. The arrogance in his voice was palpable, as nauseatingly clear as the rotten taste of sour milk after taking a swig from the jug, and it brought to mind a mental picture that the woman's piqued interest and annoyance wouldn't allow her to ignore. Tilting her head ever-so-slightly back to face her assailant and gaze upon him with the sapphire eyes concealed beneath her hood, her suspicions would prove all too correct as in an instant she spotted the grandiose robes he wore and the regal aura that surrounded him. "...What a nice costume." She attempted to disguise her burning indignation with a compliment, but the tone it was delivered in made an otherwise inoffensive statement burn with a sliver of the contempt that was festering inside her. Whatever the case though, she didn't care enough to try and do damage control; the scent of salt protruding from her would likely just give off the impression of someone being overly bitter at a poor turn of events in a game, nothing more. Being a little rude wasn't going to blow her cover and if she somehow managed to unnerve or strike at the man's sensitivities through something so minor then that made uttering that comment all the more worth it.

But in the heat of the moment? Gustav didn't matter as an individual nor did his similarly pompous punk of an ally that had stumbled in just seconds before the curtains of the stage truly flew open. There was so much she could have laughed at. The Traveler's insistence that a force of pure destruction attempt to safeguard existence, the claim Crowned 3D staked on her soul when it had already been sold away so long ago, the chaos that consumed everything within miles and tore down this false paradise to reveal the ugliness that had been lurking underneath its skin this entire time... So many things to think about, so many things to cackle and cry about as the world all around her descended into pandemonium! And yet not one of them lingered in Gisèle's thoughts, not one of them weighed down upon or uplifted her ichor stained heart. Right now none of these revelations mattered in the slightest to her because one far more important occupied her mind. It was something that the Traveler himself had spoken briefly of in his message, but that no mere verbal exchange could have done justice, not for her. She could feel it deep within herself, a scrap of what she had lost, what she had been planning to go searching for this entire time...

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 XSmYtYq
"I didn't even have to lift a finger! All this power, all THEIR lives...
"IT'S ALL MINE! EVERY LAST ONE! EVERY LAST ONE IS MINE!"

A thousand wishes that had been silenced, a thousand prayers that had all gone unanswered... She could hear every last one and feel it flowing into her. Gisèle threw her head up to the torn, blotted Skies above her and roared with amusement. Her entire body was shaking out of a mixture of emotions so deep and so unrecognizable that it was impossible to tell just what was racing through her mind. Tears of overwhelming joy and overpowering sorrow raced down her face burning it one second and cooling it the next. A raging inferno of azure flames sprung forward as she collapsed to the ground, still chortling to and cursing the heavens above, and in mere seconds it engulfed every last ounce of her body. The raincoat she had donned for the event was burnt to cinders, the scorch mark Riyo's lightning had left on her cheek was cleansed from her face, and Gisèle's vessel reset back to zero save for one major detail. As the blaze departed and she was finally rendered visible once again, all eyes that dared fall upon the Scourge of Kings would be greeted by a set of awe-inspiring, beautiful regalia that deceptively reeked of nobility. To Gustav and Shinji, she might even appear to be of the same caliber of them, no matter how foolish such an assumption would appear in hindsight.

Her transformation still wasn't complete though. Deep within this sinful girl was a seed, a tumor inside a tumor that was waiting to burst forth and blossom. It was the "infection" that the Traveler had spoken of, the corruption that flowed through her demonic veins, the corruption that was now seeping through her eyes and lips down to the floor before. Overtaken by the desire to rend and the wish to erase the existence of the lesser monster, Gisèle sacrificed herself immediately without hesitation and let His influence consume her in a rapture of bliss and agony. A thick, black bile spilled outward from every pore, covering her body and hardening, the girl growing in size and changing in shape until...

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 5VZiQtr

Ś̩͉̬̘͖̔ͤ̏͑̄ͩ͌H̡͓̱̖̥̹̐͐Ř̸̴̰̠̰͕̳̝͍̙̒͊͐͗ͯ̅͡I̻̦͓͔̹̪̣͍͛̽̊̑̽ͬͤ̋͞E̤͉̹͎͇̜̍̍͑̾Ķ̳̙͎̪͉̑̈́ͦͤͬ,̢̥̬̠̣͕͖̦͂̓̈ ͕̙͚͙̣͎ͨ͊̄ͦ̔̌S̴̻̭͖̜̰̩͚ͭͥ͛͒̚H̸̱̯̺̥͙̫̠̯̫ͪͧ̕R̔̐̄́ͤ̋̿ͬ҉͓I̢̧̗̝̰̘ͨ̈Ḗ̢͍͔͖̱̹͍̩̲̝̒̂̏̃͞K̵̶͔͙͓͙̼̩̦͇͒ͦͨͥͨ̋̎͆,͎͚̞̖͓̥͓̥̐̑͗̌ͦ̒ ̷̬̣̼̜͉͇ͩ̋̚S̛̗̖̀ͦ́Ḩ͙̙͌ͫ̂ͧ̎̆ͅR͊ͬ̏̀͝҉̼̬̬̳̹̣I̶̮͈͖̐̋̔ͤ̂̿́͡Ȇ̅͐͏̫̻͉̱̗̪̝K̔̂͗҉̮̥̞̗̯͍!̺͌̏

The Sword of Satan:

Action:

Passives:

Relevant(?) Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:13 am

"No.... it feels good...."

Meowversary- level 3:
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:38 am

"Then I'll make it hurt more!

Stats:

Action:

Miss if 1:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:43 am

Shinji decided that it would be strategically wise to heal the one person who did the big hit to the big, bad, monster cat.
He was loving this more and more already.
All those never-said sentences! (That would probably never be said again).
He loved it.
Action::

Stats::
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 7:49 pm

The disdainful contempt resonating from the hooded girl was tangible, suffocating and oh so extremely enjoyable. She was akin to him too, a demon in the skin of man, and she had a good idea for what to do. He too understood the basis of his power, and was willing to use it to get to the end of this whole conundrum if necessary. And so he smirked as he felt his blood rush, a long lost thrill, contorting him from the inside into a much larger form, his man flowing like flames...

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 Guscorrupt_by_ninjacyndaquil-dbluty9
"It does feel good, doesn't it!?" He growled at the Meowversary as his grotesque form stood before it. Gathering as much power as he could in his grasp, fists of a boar resonating with an unsatiable green hue before he forcefully released the wave of energy at the tortured being.

Gustav:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 9:45 pm

The stench was sickening. She could feel the malady intensify and swirl around inside her as another gave into the taint, another like her yes, but one that shouldn't have been like her... One that didn't have any right to call itself her kin. The virus crawled its way through her lungs yet again and she found herself retching and convulsing in place while still howling with laughter. Her claws flung forward swiping wildly at what she thought was the direction of the man, but in this first frenzy after weeks of holding herself back it was difficult to restrain herself enough to buy time to process her surroundings, and so she'd go tossing herself off in the opposite direction from him and the Meowversary. All she ended up accomplishing was tearing viciously at the air and walls around her as she mindlessly flailed at whatever was in reach, although ironically enough this deluded assault would prove helpful in its own way. After all, if any attacks did come her way then they CERTAINLY weren't connecting with her still in one piece.

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 5VZiQtr
"̛͕̬̗̬̳̙I̲͇̗̹̥͓t͉̦̤'̘̥ͅs̠͓̱͕ ̮̯̜̤̹̣͜n̲̝̣͙̜͘o̵̮̻t̪̼̮̪̥͘ ̕e͈̰̲͔n̖̟̲o̟̝͈̦̯͝ͅų̝̰͕̟̦̞g͈̬̻̩ͅͅh̠͔̰̦͉͕.̱̣̬̺̫̞.̹̗.̗̪̯̩̗̫͍ S҉̸̕͏̱̙̞ͅͅC̵͏͕͚͓̯̗̱̠̜̼̳R̨͍̲̥̺͢͢ͅE̶̛̼̪͓̟̗̗͉̪A̷̠̫̗̬̭͕͚̩͢M͜҉̶҉̜͙̗͓̗̖̥̪ ̴̡̢̫͔̯͔̲͇͕̫͚̜̥̣̖͢͟M̕͏̗͓̫̻̞̣̗̗̗̙̦͘͝͞O̫̟̫̤̩̖͖̠̲̲̕͢R̛̜̰̯̱̝͎̘͎̪͖̖̘̰͘͘͢͡É̪̗̮͖̥̥̙͙̕͞!͏̟̪̗̲̺͝"̵̵̼̭̦̙͔̖̝̗

The Sword of Satan:

Action:

Passives:

Relevant(?) Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:06 pm

"Let me... share this with you...."

Meowversary- level 3:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)   Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fungeon! Team 3 (Yeara, Heather, Gisèle, Bellum, Nagami)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next