Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] Empty
PostSubject: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 12:47 pm

Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] O56non

"Kyaaa-rgh.............." Frog cursed incoherently into his chin as he stomped his way across the floor of the mall. His head was still beaten and his energy levels were way below what he wanted them to be, so what better way to spend the afternoon than to friggin' get sent to pick up some dog food that got mailed to the shop after the goddamn agency lost their home address. Perfect, right!

It made sense for him to be frustrated at this, because it was pretty shit. The clerk at the store even gave him one of those squeaky toys for dogs as compensation. Too bad it was way too small for Titus. He's just wreck the poor ring-shaped thing. Makes ya wonder how the guy even got the idea to give him such a small toy when the bag of dog food he had to pick up had a goddamn great dane drawn on it because it was special food for that goddamn breed. Goddamn idiocy!!!!!11 And now he had to carry the heavy bag because god knows why nobody came with him or came for him with a car. He couldn't carry it, tho. Also, there were two bags. Else the food would've ran out in weeks. Awesome.

"For banana biscuits' sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaargh!"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 2:02 pm

Stepping out of Grins' Hole In The Wall through the back alley door, Selenus would sigh silently to himself. Though he'd technically already helped in its completion and handed his report over to Professor J., he still couldn't help but question the morality of assisting someone in creating a fleet of clones of him. Sure, he was a K9 and at one point had been mass-produced, but now that all units had been called back and terminated, Selenus felt a certain sense of identity connected to his physical form (As conflicting with his mind as it may be). All he could do now was hope J. didn't go power-mad with the new specifications.

Selenus would sneak about from alleyway to alleyway, as had become the norm for his transportation now that being spotted presented more of a threat than it did before. It wasn't the most glamorous form of getting from one place to the next, but it was definitely the safest for the robot wolf. Alleyways, despite being generally empty, were still accessible to people of any kind, which meant that powerpuppy over here still had to keep an eye and ear out for people before proceeding to the next corner or alley, as well as remain silent so as to not draw anybody's attention.

"For banana biscuits' sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaargh!"

Or just, y'know, hope the people around him grunted in pain and insufferable agony.

Recognizing the voice in question, Selenus quickly peeked his head out of the alleyway he was currently hiding in and looked both sides: Nobody but Frogerio was around, which was good. Frogerio himself, however, would be drawing as much attention to himself as Gabe Newell holding up three fingers at a gaming convension if other people had were around to give him said attention.

Selenus peeked the whole of his head out of the alley. "The Karaoke is that way, Frog. this is no place to burst into song." He would comment slyly, referring to, of course, Frog's comically exaggerated grunting.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 7:48 pm

"Huh?" Frog stood dumbfounded for a moment, frantically glancing around for any sign of anybody who would say that. Because yeah, he thought he was pretty much alone in this part of the mall. So like, he thought he could be as loud and obnoxious in his lamenting of his cruel fate as he wanted to be. It was only logical that hearing someone call him out for that all of a sudden would send shivers down his spine and throw him into a state of panic. "W-who said that!? Show yourself!!!" The voice was oddly familiar, which just made it all even worse. It wasn't until a few moments later that he noticed a metallic glint in the darkness of a nearby alleyway, finally making a connection between the voice and the person-or, well, a canine.

"G-gah, Selena!!! Don't friggin' sneak up on me like that, you friggin' freaked me the frigg' out!!!" He shouted at the robotic dog, immediately jumping up in surprise. "And what the heck are you babbling about me bursting into song? You're a popular teen star, not me, you whatever you are!!!"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Was he seriously planning on running that Selena joke to the ground? "Well, somebody's salty today." Selenus would quickly quip as he fully emerged from the alleyway. "I suppose now I know why they call you Frog: You've got the screetching of a frog down pat." He chuckled at his own joke. All jokes aside, however, Frog did really seem like he was being torn apart by the weight of the kibble bags he was carrying. Not being entirely without compassion, Selenus positioned himself sideways in front of Frog, readying himself for incoming weight. "Let me help you with that."

Whether Frog put a bag or two down on Selenus's back or not, Selenus would speak up, eager to talk with one of the few people he could reall socialize with without major repercussions. "Are you feeling okay after yesterday's dinner? That slip looked painful." Of course, Frog should know what "dinner" was code for here, and slipping was something that happened to anyone anywhere, so nothing incriminating there.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:19 pm

"I do not screeeeech-!!!" Frog screeched in response, cheeks going red as he pouted at the mechanical thing-a-majig. And of course he was salty. After everything that happened, he made sure to dip himself in salt so he could just melt all the ice around him. Ha. Rekt, world. Anyways, he was starting to steam up at Selenus, so he was taken aback when the dawg proposed to help out with the bags of food. "A-a, you'd do that? Aye, of course, thanks." He scratched the back of his head after handing the kibble to the dog. Wow. He had to force the word 'thanks'. He was nearly out of breath because of it. He needed to even it out now... "...try not to eat it."

And so they walked. Until, of course, the topic of yesterday was suddenly brought up. "Huh!? Wait, you were there!?!?!?!?!? No, whaaaaaaaaaa- Were you like, the annoying tuxedo guy!!! Oh, how I hated him. Tell me it was you so I can wreak havoc upon your pathetic canine faceeee-!"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 12:50 am

Walking along with Frog (Selenus making sure that they took routes where nobody else could see them) Selenus would start to wonder how Frog was having trouble with these bags. Selenus was acutely aware that his carrying capacity was well above that of a normal human, but this shouldn't be that hard to carry for the average person, should it? He would notice that Frog was more... irritable than usual. Was it because of what happened yesterday? He could probably see how being put on the sidelines for the night would anger someone as eager to get to action as Frog. "Rude. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or you're so angry that you can't tell I was the only canine there." Friendly back-and-forth was one thing, but... "Pathetic canine face(eee-)"?

...Was Selenus's face really that weird?

"Are you alright?"
Selenus would ask, concern apparent in his voice. "This isn't about what happend yesterday, is it?" It was definitely that, wasn't it? "For what it's worth, while I think both of you goofed, I also think her little temper tantrum was beyond reason." It was also beyond reason that Frog would purposely get them into a fight, but he didn't need to know that. Well, he did, but Sele wouldn't be the one to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 6:22 pm

The only canine there... Oh. Well, that was a pathetic disguise, then. "Eh, so you were the dog thing..? Wow. I thought you'd disguise yourself into some human-shapen animatronic rather than stay an actual dog, but okay. Nobody's gonna be able to pierce through your disguise. Nooooooooo~" More importantly though, Selena said he was being rude. Like hell. Everybody else was rude as banana biscuits, but he wasn't. He was just paying them back tenfold. "And you say you knew who I was!?!? I mean, I at least tried."

"..." Why was the dog's computerified voice carrying concern? Geez. He so didn't wanna bother talking this over with anyoooone... But heck, he had no choice now. Selena was carrying his load, and it would be rude if he hadn't tried to be honest in return. "Nah. I mean, kinda but not completely. It was like, everybody was definitely thinking how I was crap and stuff because of what I did. And I ain't crap. I'm strong. But everybody has to interfere. I hate 'em. Especially the girl and the tuxedo guy. If we end up forced to fight together again, uuuugh."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 7:21 pm

Had... had Frog just made a pun about Selenus's modality of attack? "Very punny, Frog. In reality, it's the best disguise I could've picked." The canine answered matter-of-factly. Unbeknownst to everyone else, since the day Selenus obtained his supernatural powers, he had been testing the limits of Fenrir's capabilities by trying over and over to pull of a very specific supernatural action, one that would make him invulnerable to cadet targeting. Up until then his efforts had been for naught, but he liked to be optimistic about the future of his attempts. After all, magic was magic, right? "You'll see why in a few days. Or maybe not, I'm no magic expert."

Selenus gave Frog a deadpan stare (not like the stares of a creature with no facial muscles to speak of could be anything but deadpan, but you get the point.). "Frog, you outright told me you were going to attend the afternoon before it happened, and your "dinner" alias included your god damn name in it." A for effort, F for execution. Then again, if Selenus's little arcane experiments proved to be fruitless, he'd be in the same boat as Frog, so who was he to judge? "For the record, I don't think you were crap. Don't get me wrong, what you did was absolutely bizzarre, but I'm sure you had your reasons." Selenus just... didn't honestly want to believe that Frog got the answer wrong nor that he simply wanted to be a special snowflake to the point of putting his life on the line, so refuse to believe he did.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Ah hell no. Now they were throwing burns on each other's Terrorist disguises. Wow. Rude. And totally not cool. What had Frog done to deserve such insultry??? He was very kind and giving and ready to spend time with this canine robot. And for what? Only to get flamed? Unacceptable!

He turned to the dawg and frowned. "For one, my real name ain't Frog. It's Frogerio. So like, there's no connections to be made, y'see? Not my fault everybody calls me Frog. Pfft." With a chuckle, Frog crossed his hands and smirked. "And besides, I'm super duper disguised. My 'dinner' attire was absolutely marvelous. I'll look forward to seeing you try to top it with that magic bedazzle you were talking about. Speaking of, ain't you a robot? Do robots even believe in magic? I thought magic was for, y'know, creative being striving to reveal a greater reality hiding behind the curtains of this bleak existence. Stuff like that. Can you as a computer do that?" He raised an eyebrow. "Of course...after that little event last time we met...I'm sort of inclined to further my beliefs regarding you as an entity capable of actual emotion, but I still have my doubts. Y'know, 'cause it's so impossible." He kept quiet about the yesterday night's accident. He didn't want to talk about it or be pitied. He was distraught enough as it was!
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:55 am

"I've never been inclined to believe that there's more to life than meets the eye, no, but you don't really seem the superstitious type either. However, it's more impossible than magic itself to negate the existance of magic once you've experienced it for yourself with all of your senses. We've been pushed down the rabbit hole and there's no stopping our descent or the solid ground below us; the best we can do now is brace for impact, no?" If there was any personality trait given to him by his mechanical nature that Selenus was proud of, is that it was nigh impossible for him to go into denial when all the facts around him were ever-present in his CPU (Or "brain" if you will). Furthermore, Frogerio's little comment made Selenus slightly angry, but he refrained from showing it. "What about it is impossible? You live in a world where the government uses secret police with supernatural powers to keep other people with supernatural powers under control, you've seen magic and you've survived the supernatural yourself." It was hard for Selenus to comprehend why Frog found it so difficult to believe in his intelligence. "Reality has to kick in at some point. If you don't believe I'm a sentient machine, then what do you believe I am?"

For now, Selenus would simply stay silent and continue to (Sneakily) lead the way. The weight of the kibble bags was nothing for one who was able to lift their own weight with a single appendage.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 6:03 pm

W-was that how he was presenting himself? As a... not-superstitious person? Hell naw. Frog was superstitious to a fault-! Selena not realizing it was because Selena was a robot. Pfft. "Dude. I believe in all that crap. Totally. Only not in the same stuff everyone believes in. Not that you'd understand, but it has to do with reaching enlightenment. That's the only magic I need-a magic for the ones that actually deserve it." He shook the bangs from his eyes. It would be the first time Selena would've gotten a look at Frog's full face. "Anyways, all right. Let's go by the assumption you're a sentient robot. You try to argument your point by saying there's already all this crap happening around us so it's like, totes illogical not to trust in something like you. Well then, does your sentience also come from magic? Or some other similiar stuff we've seen? it's been like, only two days. Geez. But yeah, do tell. Are you made up of the same stuff like the supernatural? 'Cause then I'd be inclined to believe you further. Hmhmhm."

Frog kept the pace with Selenus. For now, he was assuming an open, laid-back pose, resting his arms behind his head as they walked. Maybe it was 'cause he was tired that he could be relaxed. Geez.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 1:34 pm

If Selenus had eyebrows, one of them would've gone higher than a jamaican stoner. "So... what you're saying is you believe in the supernatural, but not the same supernatural as everybody else just so you can be different?." There was frankly no other way to interpret that. "I don't remember the weather forecast mentioning snow, so how come I see a snowflake?" Selenus chuckled at his own joke.

"As a matter of fact, yes. It does." Selenus imparted a non-sequitur with the frankness of a seer. "A papillon heart - the very essence of and most important component in all machines that fall ino the category of psychorobotics - is made of two conjoined plumes of dusk, which are, in turn, the closest thing in existance to solid magic." He wasn't about to go into all the technicalities of psychorobotics and the machinations of a plume of dusk, for if he did, the two would've been there for days on end. "I guess you could, in fact, say that I'm made of the same stuff as the supernatural. Well, that and a little science on the side." He was actually equal parts magic and science as far as he knew, but saying "science on the side" felt like a neat way of explaining his inner workings.

Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 6:10 pm

"Wow, jerk." Frog frowned at the dawg, immediately lowering his hands and crossing them dominantly. "I ain't no snowflake. I'm a frog. See, that's exactly what I'm telling you! You think it's stupid, so you're never getting this power! Hah! Go do some robo-stuff, like getting a check-up on your 'vision-visor' if you're seeing snowflakes around, but oh wait, there's nobody to check it for you. Who's the snowflake now? You are." Why was this robot trying to be smart with him? Seriously. If any part of it had been well-programmed, it was this snarky annoying personality. Stabby stab stab but with words and not knives.

When Selenus explained the rest to Frog, he just slumped his shoulders. So Selenus was magic, after all. Kind of boring, really. Makes you wonder why someone would go wasting these precious plumes just to make sure snarky robot dogs were snarky. What if a human ate one? Imagine the potential! Maybe they would just need to wear it and be like, whoooooooooooooooooosh, power-up! That'd be awesome. Thinking about it...it shouldn't be too difficult to tear Selenus open and just take this heart out~except Frog would feel bad. As much as he wasn't willing to admit it, he was starting to think differently of the robo-dog. And even if this wasn't happening, he still wouldn't have wanted to break such a nice lil' toy up. Things are for keeping, not breaking.

"Papillon means butterfly, right?" The Frog eventually asked.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 2:59 am

"Yes, in French." Selenus would reply with a simple fact. "The name of the Papillon Heart comes from the butterfly-like shape of the two crossed Plumes Of Dusk. Ironically, it coincedes with the ancient greek belief that butterflies were connected to the mind." Selenus loved to explain little factoids with the accuracy and vocal perfection that only he could achieve with such ease. "I know what you're thinking, and no, consuming one would not make you an almighty entity. I doubt you'd even be able to digest it." Frog just kind of had that little glint in his eye that spelled out his exact thoughts.

Feeling as if they had been running out of conversational topics, Selenus decided to introduce a new one. "I got a job recently. I've been helping a roboticist friend of mine perfect a series of clones of me that he's built. It's... a bit meta and weird, to be completely honest." At least it gave him a decent deal of benefits and money, so who really was he to complain? He imagined Frog would jump at the chance to be able to command his own army of Frogs (As in multiple Frogerios, mind you, though Selenus didn't think he would object to commanding an army of amphibians either.)
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:23 pm

"Pfft, yeah, ironical. I'm sure whoever's built you was like, 'lel, what's connected to the mind? lel, butterflies in greece, lel yeah let's do that!'. You probably would be able to function just right with only one of those, I'm sure. It's just that two look like a butterfly and this is a messed-up world so why the heck not, right?" Frog chuckled and grinned. What stupidity. Like, irony? Seriously. Everything was deliberately overdramatical here in this world. And everything was based in some absurd mythology. Not that there was anything wrong with that. Frog like mythology. Well, not enough to actually go read actual literature on it, but whatever. On the topic of minds, though...what teh now!?!? How did Selenus know what he was thinking? Gosh darn it. "So now you're a mind-reader too? Gee." He replied irritably. He didn't like being read like that. Made him feel simple. "That one of the abilities of your butterfly mind thingie too?"

For whatever reason, the conversation suddenly shifted to Selenus's 'job'. Which was, like...weird af. Like, who would agree on such a project? Multiple copies of oneself? Frog couldn't keep himself from looking at Selenus in a dazed expression of some mixture of confusion and disgust. Like, the really really weirded out expression. "I'm glad you agree it's weird. Like hell. I'd never want more of me's. We'd just kill each other because we Frogerios are annoying as all banana biscuit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]   Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Dog Stuffzzz [Afternoon - Selenus]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next