Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] Empty
PostSubject: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] O56non
---------------------
Afternoon Studies

:: Social Link Topic ::
---------------------

Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] 97c1eb3ce5ef43f37d4e9e83d467c563fc04c071_hq
Le Moosic:

The day for Batilde had been quite long... with Work at Maid in Heaven taking up a good 7 hours of her day, and while she got home relatively early, that was only because she started working early. From 8 AM to 3 PM. So, normally, she'd be heading home straight away after work, which she did, if only to drop off her stuff at home. She still had some homework to take care of today, and while she could've done the assignment within the comfort of her own home, Batilde had spent most of her day inside, and wanted some fresh air. And as such, she decided that it'd be a good idea to take her studies outside. So, she did eventually find a decent place to sit and just focus on her studies. The sun was still decently far up into the sky, and there were very few clouds in sight, so the weather conditions were perfect for studying outside. She sat down under a tree not too far away from her own house and opened the small book she had with her.

She was supposed to finish reading this book before the deadline on monday, and then write a review for it, which was doable. Over the course of this week, Batilde had spent about an hour or two reading this book every day. While not a huge fan of fantasy and sci-fi, Batilde enjoyed this paticular book, because it reminded her a little bit of the situation she found herself in. An interesting story about a young teenage girl dragged into a conflict between two nations because of her status as a Magi. There were differences of course. Namely that Batilde had the option to choose who she could ally herself with, the girl in the novel was less fortunate. So here she sat, reading this book by her lonesome under the shade of a large oak.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 2:05 pm

There wasn't many things about East Eden that Callie didn't like, it was open, quiet, the air was fresh and the place always looked beautiful. The flowers were always so pretty, and the sun always seemed to just shine brighter here. There wasn't anywhere else where the young vixen felt more at home with herself, other than her actual home of course. However, there was one downfall of the place... There was no where around that sold ice cream...

She was hungry too... She'd been in East Eden for quite a while this afternoon and couldn't really remember herself how long it had been since she'd last eaten something. Yet she really didn't want to have to walk all the way back to somewhere where she could buy some food... It was such a nice day and she didn't want to head back yet! Instead, the young girl had gotten an idea. She'd found an apple tree that she'd decided to clamber up some ways and was currently holding onto one of the branches trying to reach out to pick one of the many apples that hung from the tree. For the moment, quite unsuccessfully. In all her efforts and commotion, she hadn't even noticed that someone else was sitting under one of the nearby trees...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Just when Batilde got to a really good part of the book, she heard the rustling of leaves in a nearby tree. She looked up, wondering what it was... Was it just a bird landing? Or the wind playing with the tree branches? No it wasn't. It was... a girl. Quite a young one too. Maybe just a few years younger than Batilde herself. Either way, it looked like the little, hooded girl was trying to reach for an apple or something, given that she was basically stretching her entire being just to reach the red-colored delicacy. Bat sighed lightly, dropped her bookmark inside what she was reading, and closed it, before dropping the little book inside her bag, slightly worried for the little one's well-being. A fall from that height would hurt just about anyone her size. So, just to be on the safe side, Batilde moved a little bit closer, keeping an eye on the girl. Should the branches snap or something, Batilde would be ready to catch the little girl. It wasn't going to be easy to break her fall though. Not that she gave any thought to how anyone else would be precieving this. Besides, there wasn't anyone else around, now was there?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 1:30 pm

"Alllll... Mooossstttt... Goooottttt... Iittttt...!" The young girl would say aloud to herself as she continued to stretch her body out as far as she could manage from her safely secured spot that she'd decided to perch on. Her fingertips were so close the one of the apples, only a mere inch or two separated her from the juicy prize the tree was desperately trying to keep away from her. Yet no matter how hard she tried, how far she reached, her arms were simply not long enough to reach one of the apples from here. She'd sigh lightly and rub the shoulder of the arm she had been reaching with. "I've never had to work this hard for an apple before..." She'd whisper to herself before continuing more determined. "But I won't let this one beat me!"

Slowly inching her way forward on the branch, she'd carefully get her whole self closer to the apple in question before reaching out again. She was so close, her fingers would literally brush against the apple before she made one final push of her body to go forward and claim it as her own! With a huge smile on her face she'd hold the apple up triumphantly before a strange sound caught her attention. Strange... Sounded like wood snapping? "Uh oh..." Victory is often cut short when afterwards you start plummeting towards the ground from a high place, huh?

SNAP

"GAH!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 12:09 pm

Looks like Batilde's worries weren't unfounded. There was no way that branch was gonna be able to support a girl her size. She acted quickly, not caring much about getting her clothes dirty as she dove under the falling girl and caught her just barely. "Oooof!" She grunted under her breath as the small girl fell into her arms. Sure, it hurt a little bit, but it had been worth it. She had taken worse beatings from the Shadows of the night anyway, so this was nothing she couldn't handle.

"Y-You okay there?" Batilde asked, looking at the younger teen with worry. Hopefully she wasn't hurt at all. Batilde's knees and a little bit of her back had been bruised, but again, nothing that wouldn't heal over time. It did sting a little bit at the moment though, causing Batilde to flinch a bit as she moved. She'd loosen her grip on the smaller girl once Batilde had been reassured that she was indeed okay.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:33 am

Looking back, it wasn't really the smartest way she could of tried to grab that apple... She could of thrown a rock up at it, or create a make-shift hook out of a long stick to try and beat it down with. Or even if she had checked and found she was all alone, quickly send Terra out along the branch to get the apple as he was way lighter than her. Although it was probably for the best that last one didn't happen as it seemed someone else was here... Which would end up being quite fortunate for the falling vixen.

"Oof..." Callie would of braced herself to try and not hurt herself the best she could from the fall, yet when she landed... It wasn't on the hard ground? "H-huh?" Opening her eyes (cause she closed them, falling is scary okay?), the young girl would look round to find she had been caught in the arms of another girl. A hero like from the stories! "I-I'm okay!" She'd say with a light nod and her usual smile reaching her face over the feared look she had before. "W-where did you come from? Are you some kind of hero!? That's so cool! Do you have like a superhero name or something? I'm sure glad you where here, that woulda really hurt otherwise! Thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Once Batilde had been reassured that the girl was okay, she'd smile back towards her, and let her sit up properly, if not stand up. "Phew. You had me worried there for a second. I'm glad you're okay." Batilde felt a bit proud for being so on the ball regarding this matter. "I was just reading a book a few trees over. Right there, underneath the oak." Batilde pointed towards the tree she had been sitting under, the book still lying on the ground there. "A-A hero?" That was... not what she had expected to come from this girl's mouth. "Oh no. I'm no hero, haha. Just an ordinary girl trying my best to not let others get hurt, that's all." Sure, she had supernatural powers and all that, but really, she was no hero. Not that she really aspired to be one either. All Batilde really wanted to do was find her own path in life, and if her powers could help her in finding said path, she'd use them. As far as normal life was concerned, however, Batilde was far from a hero. At least, in her own eyes.

"I do have a name though. Batilde. Batilde Gagnon. Pleased to meet you. And don't mention it, miss." Oh dear, this girl was so ridiculously sweet and innocent! Batilde had to heavily resist the temptation of giving the little blondie a big ol' hug. "What's your name, by the way?" She asked curiously, giving the little one a big smile instead of a hug. "And why were you up in that tree anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 4:06 pm

After being put down by the girl, Callie would stand up and dust her self off before looking up to the one who saved her with a bright smile. "I'm fine, don't worry about it! A-are you sure you're okay though? You must be pretty strong to catch me like that!" The girl would nod happily before peering over the oak tree the girl mentioned, strange... She hadn't noticed anyone around when she first got here. Although she was kinda just concentrating on getting food, she probably just wasn't paying attention. "Well you saved me! You may not be a full time hero or anything like that, but your a hero to me!" If she hadn't been there, Callie knew for a fact she'd of hurt herself in some way, if not really seriously if she landed badly! It didn't matter what her hero said, they were a hero now in Callie's eyes!

"Batilde...?" The young vixen would repeat in her usual manor when first learning someone news name, both as a way to help her remember it and to make sure she heard it right and wasn't pronouncing it wrong or anything. It was always super embarrassing when you called someone the wrong name after them just telling you what it was! "Callie! It's nice to meet'cha too!" The girl would reply, holding her hand out for a handshake if Batilde wanted to. It was what everyone else usually seemed to do, so why not! Afterwards, Callie would hold up the apple she still had clutched in her hand, even if she had fell, her mission wasn't a complete failure! "Trying to get this, hehe." She'd giggle before taking a small bite out of the apple.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 11:22 am

"I'll be fine. And I guess? I didn't really think much of it. I just... kinda went for it. Couldn't let you get hurt." Batilde replied with a slight blush on her cheeks. It did sound rather silly now that she said it out loud, but she had done it without much trouble. She was a little bit sore though. "Thanks." Batilde did feel somewhat proud over what she had accomplished here when Callie called her a hero. Shame her nightly activities wouldn't get the same recognition. People like her were probably not very well liked by the government, given how they treated the Psyche Terrorists.

"Oh, an Apple? I see. Hungry for a little snack, are we?" Batilde smiled towards the younger girl, looking at the bright red apple in Callie's hand. "Geez... Now I'm craving for something sweet. You know... I think we may have some ice cream left in the fridge back home... wanna come with?" Batilde offered with a light smile. She could really go for something cold and sweet right now, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:27 am

"Yup, yup!" The girl would reply with a bright smile of her own as she took a bite into her juicy prize, they always tasted so much nicer when you got them straight from the tree! They were so fresh and delicious! Like a miniature fruity explosion of taste and sweetness with every bite into the crunchy snack. They were healthy too, which was apparently a good thing for them to be! Most of the really nice stuff the girl liked weren't good for her for some reason, she didn't fully understand the reasons behind them aside from something about ruining your teeth? A-and her teeth were important! She didn't want anything bad to happen to them! So that was another reason why apples were great cause they were something that was good as well as being tasty! "I was real hungry and have been out here for quite some time today, but I didn't want to head all the way back into the busy city streets to be able to get something quick to snack on so I thought this was a good idea! W-which it kinda was, I got the apple after all! Y-yet it could of gone a lot worse if you weren't here..." She'd add with a slightly embarrassed giggle.

The young vixens ears would perk up ever so slightly from under her hood at the sound of ice cream, having to uncomfortably try and hold her tail still in its hiding position as to not wag excitedly at the sudden offer of what she was truly hoping for from the start. Gaahhh! This random new person had saved her from a nasty fall and was now offering the girl her favourite treat all within like five minutes of meeting each other!? This was clearly the start of a beautiful friendship. "Yes!" She'd cry out with an excited nod before trying harder to regain her senses to answer properly and not just shout excitedly. Deeeeeep breeeaathh. "That'd be super awesome and kind of you! I love ice cream, it's basically the best thing ever, right? She'd giggle light-heartedly before following along. "How far away do you live? I hope it isn't far, I live ages away from here which is super annoying cause I love this place so much!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyMon May 01, 2017 12:09 pm

Batilde only smiled warmly towards the younger girl as she spoke and explained herself. "Oh, been out here all day, you say? I've been away for most of the day too. At work, to be precise. I work at a Café in town." She managed to stop herself before saying "and you should totally come visit." She probably couldn't stand letting her see Batilde wear that stupid outfit which was currently stuffed inside the laundry bin back home. "Maybe it wasn't just luck? Maybe you have a little guardian angel with you." The maid replied with a mysterious smile. She had indeed been lucky that Batilde had been around for this. Otherwise, as the girl had said, things would've ended pretty badly.

"Haha, alright. I guess that's settled then." Batilde replied with a giggle. This girl was so precious! Almost like a little kid in the way she acted, which was endearing to the french teen. "I do love myself some ice cream. And don't worry, It's not that far away really. Just over there." She pointed towards a white house further down the road. About... maybe 300 meters or so away from the trees Batilde and Callie found themselves under. "See the white house? That's my place." Batilde steered her steps towards their new goal after picking up her book under the big tree. She could always finish that book later on today. Besides, a good sugar break might help her out, if only just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyWed May 03, 2017 7:12 am

"I tend to enjoy coming out here when I have some free time, it's pretty, there's so much to explore and always new places and cool hidden areas to discover! Plus the fresh air around here feels amazing compared to the... Not so good air of the city. Some places around there really hurt my nose to even try to breathe properly! It sucks." She'd explain, taking a long breath in to admire the cool afternoon air. It really was like breathing in an entirely different thing all together! From the smells, to how thick the air felt to even the way the way it seemed to naturally calm her down. The smells and scents of animals, wildlife and plant life would fill her nose over the senses of people, cars and horrible fumes... It was just a much nicer place to be when she had nothing else to be doing.

"Awesome!" Callie would look onward to the house that sat not too far in the distance, it looked pretty and almost like a not hidden secret home in the middle of nowhere. "That's really cool that you actually live out here! I bet that's really nice, you like it out here, right? Well why else would they have a house out here, silly. Mmmm... I bet'cha its real peaceful living out here, even if it may be quite a bit harder to have to go shopping or what not, hehe." Callie would point out, admiring the home as they approached and secretly wishing that she could live out somewhere like this. Although, she doubted J and Kay would even consider it if she asked them. Kay needs the bar to make money and J needs his lab for his sciency wiency stuffs. Oh well. They didn't stop her coming out here as often as she wanted so it wasn't that big of a deal, and anywhere was the perfect home as long as she was there with her family.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] EmptyMon May 15, 2017 4:28 pm

"Haha, I agree." Batilde replied. Well, to most of it anyway. There was still a ton of the big city she had yet to explore, while East Eden... was pretty much done for her part. "Except in reverse when it comes to the exploration bit... with me living here and all that." There really wasn't much left for her to see around here that really interested her... except maybe the farm? Where you could go horse riding? She had never actually tried that herself, and now that she had the opportunity to do so, she felt a bit... scared. Jumping up on a big animal's back and expecting it to be nice to her was very outlandish to Batilde. Much like how her persona was, in a way. Wild by nature.

"I do really like it out here! Not that I live here much by choice... Well, it's not entirely true, as it was of my own free will that I moved to Endymion to begin with, but I couldn't exactly pick exactly where in the city I wanted to live. Luckily enough, East Eden turned out to be just what I wanted!" Batilde replied with a wide smile at Callie as the two made it to the front door. "Sure, living so far away from everything is a bit of a pain in the ass to deal with, but you get used to it after a few days." Yeah. At first, it had been a royal pain to go shopping anywhere from home, but after a while, that pain just seemed to... go away on it's own as she got used to the distance between her and the busier parts of the city. The only thing she still couldn't stand was the sultry confines of the busses during the hotter days, which became more and more common the closer to summer they got. "Alright, here you are. Just be sure to take off your shoes on the doormat. The old folks here don't like dirt too much." She warned the girl as she took off her shoes and walked into the Kitchen. Once there, she headed towards the freezer, bent over and picked up a white, square box of ice cream. "Hehe, I hope chocolate suits your fancy, Callie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]   Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie] Empty

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Studies :: Afternoon [Callie]
Page 1 of 1