Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A man of pianos (Wolfie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

A man of pianos (Wolfie) Empty
PostSubject: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 5:19 pm

Takeru was once again there at Suzie Q's concert hall 9. Commonly known as the "Piano room" it had the honor of being the only room in the place where Takeru could practice.
At the moment, said person was busy wrapping up the Largo movement of the New World Symphony. 
"Whew! That was hard work! I haven't played that in a while! " Takeru said.
Out of sheer habit, remembering how he had seemed to meet people here lately, he said the two words that tended to start new conversations.
"Any requests? " He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 5:40 pm

"Woah..." Callie would stare around in amazement of how active, colourful and musical this place seemed to be. She thought it was amazing! It was so much brighter and full of life than the place that she called home and she was surprised she hadn't decided to go wondering over in this direction before now. She'd take a deep breath in, taking in all the unfamiliar sights sounds and smells that were greeting her senses. Although something did catch her attention when she did so, she could of sworn she smelt a vast array of different animals. Ooh! Maybe there was a pet shop around here! She wondered if they'd let her pet some of the little animals they had there.

Without really thinking to look for the shop she was after, Callie headed into the first entrance she found hoping she'd just get lucky. As she entered, she heard someone call out if anyone had any requests. Now, being a girl who doesn't know basically anything about music... Or where she was... Or even having the sense to look around and notice she was in the wrong place, the girl would quickly reply the only thing that was on her mind. "Oh! Uhm, bunnies! A-and foxes!"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 6:50 pm

"Huh..? What the....? Oh! Hello there. There aren't any pieces called that (as far as I'm aware of), and no pieces i can think of that involve foxes, but I can think of one piece at this moment that I can think of that involves bunnies!" He said, smiling as he began to play Little Bunny Foo Foo with a cheerful look on his face.
"So... how was that? My name is Takeru Kagemaru. What's your name?" Takeru asked the little girl. She reminded him of Zavie for some reason.
"I wonder why?" Takeru thought.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:41 am

Huh? There were no foxes? Aww... That sucks. She had hoped that there would be lots of cool animals she hadn't seen before! B-but thinking about it, when she did finally look around there wasn't a single animal in here! "H-huh?" The young girls ears would perk up from under her hood as a song about bunnies started playing. It sounded kinda familiar in a weird way, yet she couldn't tell why she had never really listened to music properly in her life! Usually the music always becomes too loud and then it hurts her sensitive ears, but this song sounded quite peaceful!

"Oh! U-uhm... I liked it!" Callie would reply timidly, not really expecting the question as she was still unsure of where she was. "Takeru?" She'd echo as he said his name, she hadn't heard a name like that before so wanted to make sure she said it right. "W-well it's nice to meet 'cha! My names Callie!" The girl would say in her usual cheery voice with a smile on her face, as much as she wasn't expecting to talk to anyone she was glad at least that they were friendly!

"Friendly for now..." The girls shadow Terra would mutter from within her mind. He never did trust random strangers the two of them had never met before, he was too protective over his host and if he could have it his way she'd stay out of the way of anyone who wasn't fully trustworthy. Yet he was powerless to stop her natural desire to make friends with friendly people, so he'd just sit back and watch for now.

Last edited by Wolfie977 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 8:04 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Callie." Takeru said, smiling at her.
"Um... do you want me to play something else for you? All you have to do is answer a simple question for me: Do you know somebody named Zavie? Young boy, like you, has hair kinda like yours? I'm a friend of his, you see." He asked her gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 2:20 pm

"Play something else?" The girl would question back timidly. She had no real clue about anything to do with music. She had heard it around many different places, yet she had never listened to it on her own time before so didn't really know the names of anything she could request the boy to play...

"H-huh?" The girl would tilt her head in confusion, she reminded him of Zavie? Wait... He knew Zavie! That was so cool! "Uh huh! I know him, he's a cutie! I've met up with him a few times now both at his home and he came to my home once too!" She'd reply cheerfully, she thought of Zavie as a real good friend! Even if he was kinda a scardy cat sometimes... But that just made him all the more adorable! Although the sudden question was still kinda weird, maybe this boy can detect the weird smell both she and Zavie shared? Although she doubted it... "W-why do you ask? Did he tell you about me?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 3:51 pm

"No, it's just that the way you act reminds me of him... somehow." He said, thinking back to their last meeting.
"Maybe it's their adorableness?" He thought. Although he was also picking up the same strange feeling he had gotten when he was near Zavie.
"Does she possess the same power as him?" he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 11:02 am

"Y-you think I act like him?" Hmm, that was strange. She always thought of Zavie being quite a bit different from her in the way they acted and reacted to most things. Then again this new boy hadn't known her for more than five minutes at this point so maybe he's just referring to the friendly manner in which they make their welcome? Or something... She wasn't all too sure. Regardless, she though of Zavie to be a really nice friend so if she could be found as similar to him she didn't mind all that much!

The girl would suddenly get distracted by looking around again, she could of sworn this was meant to be a pet shop... "So you make that music stuff with that thingy?" She'd ask as she caught eye of the piano sitting in the room. "H-how does that work?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:01 pm

"Well, no, not entirely. It's just... your hair is kinda of like his. But you kind of do act like him, though." Takeru said, not quite knowing how to answer that completely.
"This? Yes I do. This is called a piano." He said, chuckling gently. "Well, there are two explanations I could give you. The simple one is that it's magic. The second one, well it's a bit complicated, but if you want to find out, come here." He said, moving off to the side of the bench, and patting where he was to indicate where she should sit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 3:32 pm

"A piano?" The young vixen would repeat as he named this foreign object. She believed she might of seen one of these in the past somewhere... Although she couldn't exactly remember where and she didn't pay it much attention when she did. Usually unless its right up in her face, is super cute, or call out for her attention Callie would simply forget anything was different about a place or thing she hadn't seen before. Call it a mix of short attention span and selective perception... That probably describes it best.

Proceeding to sit down where the boy suggested, she'd stare down at all the keys the piano presented. "Magic? Like fire and healy stuff kinda magic?" She'd question, proceeding to let her curiosity get the better of her and press down on one of the pianos many keys causing it to make a sudden noise that made her jump. "S-so these things make the music?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:43 pm

"No... not that kind of magic. A different kind of magic. A... unique kind of magic. A magic that can affect one's mind." He replied to her question about magic.
"Yes. They do. These are called keys. There are two kinds of keys, white, which you just pressed, and black. When you press them, then they make noise." He said, pointing to each one.
"Would you like to know more?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:54 pm

"A-affect ones mind? Like joy, or fear?" She'd question, still not really understanding what concept of magic the boy spoke of, and not really being able to tell that he didn't mean that it wasn't really magic at all. Although she thought it was interesting, if something magical could cause a good effect on someone... Hmm, that gave her and Terra the same idea at the same time. They'd have to try that in the future!

"Keys? Why are they called that?" The girl would continue to question as she pressed one of the black keys to hear what sound it would make. "They don't seem to unlock anything?" Letting her curiosity overtake her once more, she'd continue to press different keys at random enjoying the different sounds that they'd each emit. "Oh! Does it have like a master lock where you have to press each key in the right order to play a music which then unlocks the super secret door?" Callie had, well, clearly been playing too many silly games with 8D to take this as anything but a puzzle or code that would have to be cracked!
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 8:12 pm

"Yes. Exactly. A good song can make one happy, sad, or any other emotions when the right notes are played." he said, smiling as he watched her press the piano keys, the sight reminding him of himself when he first saw a piano.

Upon hearing her questions about the piano keys, he was about to answer when he heard the bit about the whole secret door. That made him laugh gently.
"No, silly. They don't do that here. That's the kind of things you'd find in fantasy." He said, smiling briefly before answering her question about the piano keys. "Now as to why they call them keys... um... I myself have no idea why. That's just what they're called, and that's what I was told." he answered, upon realizing that when he gave it a bit of thought, he himself had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:59 pm

"Awwww!" The girl would let out a genuine cry of disappointment. "But I wanted to figure out the super secret code so we could break down the super secret door and we could of found the super secret treasure together!" At this point she was joking, she was just so used to 8D making a silly game out of everything new that she couldn't help but do it herself. What better way to learn about something you don't know about than to have fun with it? Fun things always stay in your memory way, way longer! Or at least they did in Callie's case.

She'd giggle when the boy would stumble over his words trying to figure out if he knew or not himself why these sound makers were called keys. "Hehe, well perhaps they should have a different name then!" She'd say cheerfully before taking a moment to think about what else they could be called that would make more sense. "B-but... I don't really know what they could be changed to?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Takeru gently laughed, patting on the head.
"I wish there was something like that too, sometimes." Takeru said, thinking back. He remembered how he would pretend to be a hero and play by himself epic adventures....
By himself...
His mind began to wander, but snapped back to reality when he got her response on the keys.
"Hm? Well, I don't know either. Let's just call them keys for now." He answered her. He then made a mental note to himself to look up why they were called keys, and to tell her that the next time he saw her.
"Well, I have to go soon... but do you want to learn how to play piano? If you do, i'll teach you the best I can. Don't worry. I won't charge you for anything either." He asked her, eyes glimmering with a passion to teach.
The passion of a scholar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) Empty

Back to top Go down

A man of pianos (Wolfie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next