Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

January 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Tequila Sunrise [SL](Wolfie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daichi

PostSubject: Tequila Sunrise [SL](Wolfie)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:55 am

Fuck the sun.

Fuck everything about the goddamn sun. Fuck the blinding, piercing light it brings, fuck the warmth it delivers, fuck it's pink hues in the morning, and fuck the very morning it creates in the first place. This was the primary thought within Ritsuko's mind as she shielded her sensitive eyes from the affront of brightness that stupid burning gas in the sky delivered as she exited the movie theatre. It was so dark, cool, and lonely inside. Safe from the light, protected from the warmth, segregated from the many people eager to get along with their tedious daily lives. Something she could do without. The very act of stepping outside was an assault on all of her senses. The toxic light threatened to fry her retinas to crispy flakes, her brain rattled around inside her skull with the shrieking chatter of the A.M. rush, ramming itself against the inner confines of her head. Ritsuko could seriously do with a long rest in a warm bed, but that wasn't about to happen. Naps tend to do that. Seriously, passing out in the theatre might've been great for the short term but it was a terrible way to get ready for work. Her mind was sluggish, her head still throbbed, her throat was dry, she still felt like a slob and it was almost as if her heart was pumping thick motor oil instead of blood. Hangovers were a bitch. She'd swear never again if she knew she could keep that sort of promise.

The pitiful alcoholic instead fished the sunglasses out of her shirt to spare her from the visual agony that was bright things and took a seat on the waiting benches outside. Flint on steel clicked once, twice, and thrice before setting her cigarette to flame. The taste of ash and tar graced her tongue, the unpleasant antithesis to the normally calming waves of nicotine she was used to getting. Smoking after a night of hard drinking always fucking sucked, this morning wasn't any different. But that didn't mean she wasn't prepared for it to be a rough time. Ritz slurped loudly at her large drink, ice water with a little bit of salt. A home remedy and her go-to to stay hydrated while restoring all the electrolytes she sweat into her socks. Jesus Christ a shower would be greeeeeeaaaaat... The ice water was cool and refreshing. Almost too cool and refreshing. The frigid water stung at her throat, chilling her esophagus with a biting numbing pain as she chugged her salty drink.

Quickly it overwhelmed her. The sudden onset torture of needles driving themselves upward into her brain from her spinal chord. Her mind was filled with frigid shock and agony, ripping through the skin on her forehead and exposing it to the frigid air as if her skull had been split open by an axe.

Brain freeze.

The musician grimaced as her hand shot up to her jaw to ease away the intense migraine that accompanied her beverage, rubbing away the ache with her rough, calloused fingers. It would be good for her in the end, she told herself. Even if it was less than pleasant at the moment some cool water would help minimize her headache when she woke up. The spike of cold waned after a minute or two and the standard pulsing throb returned to her, and she held her comforting beverage to her temple to take some of it away. So many uses this drink had. Helped to be prepared. Ritsuko silently went back to cycling between nursing her water, chilling her scalp, and cursing the mocking sunrise that taunted her with its obnoxious existence.

Seriously though, fuck the sun.

Level and Tier:

Combat Strengths and Modifiers:

Zayasu Ritsuko's Profile | Aoide - Guitar Demonic Weapon | Social Links | Compendium | Calendar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tequila Sunrise [SL](Wolfie)   Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:18 pm

"I love the sun!"

"I love just about everything about the sun! I love the brilliant, shining light it brings, I love the comforting, reassuring warmth it brings, I love the colours it makes in the sky's each and every morning! Aren't mornings just such magical times of day?" This was Callie's current topic of babbling that she was exchanging with her shadow, who was clearly not as keen on this whole sun thing as she was, but was willing to listen to her ramble on regardless. The young girl, once properly hiding away her ears and tail, would rush outside from the dark, cool and lonely inside of her home and out into the joyous light and warmth of the protecting sun, watching all the other people go about their daily business that all started once the sun had made its place in the sky. The very act of stepping outside was a pleasure on all of her senses. The brilliant light reflecting off of all the windows of both car and house made the whole street feel so much more alive and welcoming, Callie pausing only briefly to take a deep breath of the fresh morning air. Callie could seriously go for some exploring today, it was such a beautiful day that she just had to make the most of it! She had nothing better to do anyway and exploring was always a fun thing to do! "Come on Terra, how about a little bit of random wandering, huh? The sun is just to amazing to waste today!"

"If you say so, why not?" Callie's little shadow would reply from within her mind as they set off in whichever random direction took Callie's fancy today. She had purposefully tried to take a route that kept herself in the sun as much as possible, she had no real clue where she was heading and quite honestly that didn't really matter to her right now as long as she could bask in the ever loving sunlight. It's not like she could get lost anyway, she had always been amazing at the sense of direction, and even if not she could just follow her own trail back home! "I still don't get why you love the sun so much though, the moonlight is clearly better. The reflections of moonlight on a calmed lake is basically just candy for your eyes! Nehehe."

The young vixen would giggle at the comment. "Oh don't get me wrong! The moonlight is beautiful too! I just love the sunlight just as much and that's what's currently up there in the sky, so that's what I'm currently enjoying!" The two would continue their inner dialogue on whether or not moonlight was better than sunlight of if they were both equally as amazing as the other for some time, causing Callie to completely lose track of where she was heading even more. "Huh?" Suddenly breaking from conversation to take a quick look around, Callie would notice that she was somewhere she had never been before. "See! I told you we could still find new and interesting places if we tried hard enough!" The girl would exclaim excitedly as she took in all the sights, sounds and smells that graced her as she continued her walk. It was just such an amazing day, everyone else around her seemed to be enjoying themselves just as much as she was! Everyone from other kids, to adults, to... W-who was that?

"H-hello?" The girl would say timidly, after approaching a girl that was clearly not enjoying this beautiful day nearly as much as she should be. Callie couldn't help herself, she loved to see people happy and would often try all that she could to bring a smile to the face of anyone who was upset or in pain. This girl definitely seemed to be in pain in some way, she kinda had that expression on her face like when Kay complains about headaches that Callie and 8D would give her when they played silly games at home. "A-are you okay?"

The Fox's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi

PostSubject: Re: Tequila Sunrise [SL](Wolfie)   Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:20 am

Agony. Pain and discomfort in every fiber, torture in every neuron. Her head hurt, her eyes were dull and aching in their sockets, her ears were pounding louder and more violently with every passing car, her muscles sore with weary fatigue from being on her feet all night and walking around all day. Fuck, even her HAIR was in pain. But it wouldn't kill her. Never did. The misery never got any more convenient to deal with, but she got used to it overtime. Night in and night out, swimming in liquor and paying for it in the morning. Whatever. It'd never last. She'd be back on her feet and despising everything at the dawn of a new day and come back for more, that's just how things worked out. It wasn't as if she was doing anything else with her life at the moment besides working and getting sloshed anyway, so this was pretty par the course. Ritsuko's eyes felt heavy and worn, she struggled to keep them open even after her small cat nap during the movie. Well... she passed out during the opening scene but sleep was sleep. When it was sleep, in any case. Somehow it left her feeling even more exhausted. Ritsuko really wished she was in bed right about now but she knew she'd just toss and turn until her alarm went off and then she'd nod off in the steamer room and Chitose would yell at her and work would suck again. Better to just keep her eyes open for a little while and tough it out until she was about to fall down.

Sipping from the salty concoction was a real curse alright. The taste was terrible and floated on her tongue, yearning to take another drink to wash it all down but all there was to quench her thirst was more salt water. And the more she drank the less there was to ease away her migraine. It was something to which she was accustomed, far from the first time she'd had to do it, but it was a pain in the ass. Every time. Without fail. Not like she hadn't asked for it, but a better way to get completely wrecked would be convenient. At least it was better on her rare days off. She didn't even need to get out of bed those days if she didn't want to. The alcoholic released a grumbling sigh with everything in her lungs as she took another drag from her coffin nail. Her lids were unbearably weighty now, it was nearly time. Her head began to nod and she shook it gently to stay some sort of conscious when a grating voice entered her throbbing eardrums.

"H-hello? A-are you okay?"

Her eyes floated up, causing Ritz to wince at what sight had so ignorantly wandered inside her personal space. A kid. Another one. All cheery and happy and bright looking. Holy shit her hair blond hair was so loud, it pained her to look at it. The miserable musician grimaced as she recoiled slightly. Fuckin' teenagers. It may well have been the last thing she'd wanted to see at that point in time. Aside from the cops, that is. "Public Intoxication" my ass.
"Jesus fuckin' Christ, I'm fine! *Yawn* Why do you punks keep askin' me that anyway? I'm going to be okay, leave me the hell alone already," she'd attempt to threaten, but it came out more as tired complaining. Ritsuko couldn't comprehend it. This was the city. Y'know, where people could be reeling from a hangover in the morning and strangers wouldn't care because no one cared about anything that happened around them. WHY was Endymion the only city that didn't understand how cities worked? It was so incredibly simple! So you have your random strangers on the street, right? They don't interact with other random strangers on the street because no one wants to interact with random strangers on the street. Easy! So why in the fuck did all the kids flock to her aid?! Pffft, whatever, her "don't even fuckin' look at me" aura must be broken again.

"Tcha!" she scoffed, turning away from the little one and spitting onto the sidewalk. Stupid gross salty slush drink. Ritz held her chilly beverage to the side of her head she'd faced from the kid as if to filter her out. Not like she could help anyway. Hangovers could only be cured with time or more alcohol, whichever's more realistic at the time. What really would ease her suffering at the moment was being left alone for he remainder of the morning, but that wasn't going to happen, was it? Should have never gone to the movies, should have walked out early if she was so sleepy, and shouldn't have stopped to light a cigarette. Dumb kids. What a pain.

Level and Tier:

Zayasu Ritsuko's Profile | Aoide - Guitar Demonic Weapon | Social Links | Compendium | Calendar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tequila Sunrise [SL](Wolfie)   Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:25 pm

The young girl would be taken aback a little from the hostile nature of the reply she received. She didn't know what she was expecting as an answer from the woman... But that wasn't one of the options she thought she'd get in reply. "I-I'm sorry..." Callie would reply, continuing the conversation instead of just up and high tailing it out of there right now like her shadow was suggesting in her mind. "I didn't mean to annoy you, I just wanted to know if you were okay... Maybe I could help in some way?" She'd ask, even more timidly than before after being shouted at for her attempt at being a nice person. It didn't make sense to her why some people acted like that, she hoped it was just to do with the headache she was feeling, she only wanted to help after all.

"M-maybe I could go get you a new drink? It looks like your one is almost empty..." She'd suggest, looking at the drink the woman was clutching so close to her head in an attempt to hide her face. Pretty sure Kay had told her before at the bar that a good way to at least make you feel slightly better after drinking was to drink a lot of water, and from what she could tell by how this woman was acting and how she had seen so many act before in the bar. She could only presume the woman had been drinking. The girl would take a quick look around the area to see if she could spot anywhere to buy a drink, the woman was probably going to say no... But she wanted to try and help anyway. Although before she'd rush off to buy one, she'd take a moment to ask. "By the way... What's a punk?"

The Fox's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi

PostSubject: Re: Tequila Sunrise [SL](Wolfie)   Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:18 am

The alcoholic rubbed a palm at her tired eyes, pushing up her sunglasses to do so. Stupid kids. The self-entitled assholes were fine because they reinforced the stereotype, but the nice ones threw her for a loop. It was much, much more difficult to justify being mad at them and keep them at a distance when they were trying to help, even if they were to dumb to realize that there wasn't anything they could do. Youth today was so proactive, at least most of them. They seemed eager to get involved into things, to make an impact in the world around them. Fuckin' idiots. None of it would matter anyway. Only a select few got lucky enough to make it into the history books, everyone else was just a face in the crowd. But I'm different! I'll be the one, you'll see! Pssh, fuck you. You can think that all you want, it doesn't change anything. The grander scheme of things never mattered, they needed to slow down and enjoy what was going on around them instead, it was one's own life that was truly important and no others. And more importantly they could maybe learn to keep their damn noses in their own business.

And that's why the kind ones were so difficult. They didn't know any better, she was aware of that, but they still wanted to help or do something because some gentle older soul told them it was the right thing to do. A slightly pained look crossed the delinquent's face as her eyes floated up to the brat in front of her. It made her harder to deal with. She had such expectant eyes, such a concerned expression, so eager to please. Just like a stupid puppy. Ritz didn't want to kick a puppy away, it didn't know what it was doing wrong. She released a heavy grumbling sigh. The musician didn't have the energy or the frame of mind to be toxic for too long, but she'd give it her best shot. Kind or not, Ritsuko didn't want strangers shoving their noses into her business or trying to strike up conversation when it wasn't wanted.

Relevant Weakness:

"*haaaaaah...* A punk is an undesirable little brat that goes out of her way to bother people when all they wanna do is be left alone," she rasped in irritation before taking another drag off her cigarette. The irritable adult thrust her arm with her drink outward, the ice rattling in the empty plastic cup as she held it toward the happy-go-lucky kid.
"...but I can tell you're not gonna go away, so if you wanna stick around go make yourself useful. Fill this up with water from the fountain." There we go, this works out fine. If the kid wanted to be helpful she'd let her be helpful, she should be glad she's getting what she asked for, right? Her skin crawled slowly with exhausting, serving as a reminder of her little helpful tincture, the special ingredient her water needed.
"...and salt, throw some salt in it. You can get some from the lobby where the popcorn stuff is." The electrolytes would be amazing for her aching muscles, she felt that if she yawned one more time her jaw would cramp up. Maybe she should call in sick to work...? No, no she needed the money. The old hag wouldn't pay her for time off, she already knew that. She'd tough it out. This afternoon was gonna fuckin' suuuuuuuuuck.

Level and Tier:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tequila Sunrise [SL](Wolfie)   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:39 pm

"O-oh." That was weird, her description of a punk wasn't anything like how Callie thought herself to be. She was very confused, had she done something wrong? Said something bad by mistake? She couldn't remember doing anything like that... Maybe she had just taken offense to something that Callie didn't mean as an insult? B-but if she had, that was all the more reason to make it up to her! Taking the empty cup from the lady, Callie would nod quickly and lose no time to head off whilst calling back. "I'll be back with it as quickly as possible!" Right, so water from the water fountain. That was easy enough, then go get salt from... The lobby with the popcorn? Uhh, she forgot to ask what a lobby was. A-although she knew that popcorn was at cinemas! 8D always brought her some whenever they went to watch something! So maybe she meant there? Hopefully... She wanted to help, not get shouted at again...

In her rush, the young vixen was at the fountain in no time and steadily filled the empty cup all the way to the top, making sure there was still some space at the top so it didn't all spill out easily. Okay! Objective one, tick! Now to go find the salt... This process was notably slower than the last as, for starter, the girl had to walk more carefully as to not spill the drink she had only just filled up and secondly... There was quite the line in the cinema. Fortunately, the long line was mainly large family groups so it didn't take too long before she was first in line. After a brief, confusing and poorly conveyed message of why Callie needed just salt to put in the drink she already had. The man behind the counter gave up arguing and just did what she asked for. Awesome! Objective two, tick! Now last part, to get it back!

"Here you go!" The young girl would say cheerfully, glad that she'd at least done something to help now. It felt nice to help out, even if the person she was helping was rather rude and probably wouldn't be very polite on the thank you side either. Oh well, she never helped people for a reward anyway. It just made her feel happy to know that she'd done something for someone. "One cup of water with extra salt. On the house!" She'd add with a lighthearted giggle.

The Fox's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daichi

PostSubject: Re: Tequila Sunrise [SL](Wolfie)   Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:10 am

Thank god, I thought she'd never leave. Giving me a damn migraine...

The musician watched the kid rush off in the wrong direction before quickly finding her way. Did she not know where the lobby was? They were right outside of it. Ritsuko took opportunity of the hyperactive child's absence to lay down on her bench and shut her eyes for a moment to ease her aching brain. Miserable yet oh-so-very tired, she knew she wouldn't fall asleep there. It was nearly impossible with the loud whine of cars and blindingly bright morning rays. What she'd give for someone to cut off her head, throw it in a box and bury it as far as they could dig. Maybe she wouldn't have to deal with her skull splitting open from all the damn light and noise. It was tempting to throw in her headphones and drown everything out with black metal, but the alcoholic was unsure whether or not that would make her headache better or get her to attempt to step in front of a bus. Jesus... her skin was crawling, head pounding, she could feel bile licking at the back of her throat. M-Maybe laying down wasn't such a good idea... but now she thought she'd throw up if she sat up too fast. Aaaaaaaand the earth was spinning. Fantastic.

God, if you exist, can you do me a solid and just fucking end me right now? That'd be cool, thanks.

Ritz held a lazy hand to her clammy forehead. How it was possible to be both burning up and cool to the touch at the same time was beyond her, but not beyond tequila. This was all fucking Kano's fault. If he'd just paid her in cash instead of an open tab she wouldn't have tried to imbibe herself to death on numbing poison to get the most bang from her buck. She probably drank more than he would've paid her, to be honest, it was sort of her mission for the evening. Play guitar, get money, get twisted, drink Kano out of his bar. Stupid cheapskate prick.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuurgh..." the pathetic moaned from her bench, squirming and dangling an arm as she begged The Reaper to take her away from her agony. Only Death could save her from that torment and it was too stingy to come, selfish asshole. Never convenient, huh? She wasn't left alone for too long before the blonde girl returned to grate upon her eardrums with her sing-songy chirps.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh your voice is like hot knives in my fah-reaking skull..." she complained, covering both her eyes with her hands.

Ungratefully snatching the plastic cup from her hands, Ritsuko attempted to take a drink while lying down, completely disregarding how gravity worked. As expected the top popped off and spilled down her face, soaking her hair with salty cold water.
"*cough cough hack!*" choked the rude adult, sitting up immediately and feeling the swimming within her stomach. Awesome. Totally fucking awesome! Why did all this happen to her?! Why was-?! Yep, there it was, vomit imminent. She could feel the tickle at the back of her throat. Her eyes stung with the salt in the drink, causing her to wince as she knew what was coming, cramps gripping her stomach and esophagus. But... maybe not. She could always choke back the urge with her drink, that's what it was good for. As long as she didn't chug it she'd be fine. Chewing on the straw between her lips, the alcoholic took a powerful, cathartic sip and...

Terrible. Horrible. The taste upon her tongue was nigh indescribable. It was popcorn salt. The dumb little bitch actually put popcorn salt in her drink. Nope, yep, it was coming, here it comes! Puffing her cheeks filled with the disgusting beverage outward, Ritz held a finger up to the little girl as she quickly stood and waddled to the trash can not ten feet from her.
"Huuuh, huuuuuh, huuuuuuuuuuuuurk! *hack hack! ...pthup*" came the splashing sounds of her stomach acids hitting the side of the trash can. The dumb little cunt! Who the fuck gets popcorn salt!? Stupid motherfucking-! No, stop, she tried her best. Not her fault she's a fuck up.
"Aaaaa-*cough*-aaaaargh..." Ritsuko groaned sickly. Home was sounding real good right about now.
"Urgh... shouldn't kids like you be in school or something?" she lightly accused. In all honesty she had no idea when school started, 'cept for when the sun rose. But she was never awake by then. Mornings could eat a fat dick.

Level and Tier:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Tequila Sunrise [SL](Wolfie)   Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:47 pm

"This girl is horrid. Completely vile, disrespectful and ungrateful. Why in the world do you always have to insist on helping people like this Cals? Like I get helping some people, but is she really worth the time and effort?" Callie's shadow Terra would mutter disapprovingly from within Callie's mind as she handed over the drink to the woman. "She's even insulting you as you give her the thing she asked for..."

"Heh, I'm sorry..." The young girl would say in a much quieter voice after giving the woman the drink, she was still adamant on ending this with her helping in some way or another, no matter what Terra was telling her to do. Although, from what occurred next it didn't seem like the whole 'helping' thing was quite being accomplished yet. Jumping back out of the way, not knowing what the woman was about to do, Callie would turn her eyes away after realizing exactly what she was doing with that trash can. T-that wasn't her fault was it? She asked for the drink to be like that, d-didn't she? I-it didn't seem to be helping her out much like the young vixen had hoped though... "A-are you okay...?" She'd ask cautiously, taking another step back incase the woman would now lash out at her in anger.

Except, what the woman did ask next wasn't exactly what Callie had been expecting. "Uh... School?" She'd say, looking slightly confused about why that subject of all things was the next thing to crop up. "I uhm, I don't go to school... Never have, or well... Not for as long back as I can remember anyway." Thinking back, she didn't really remember much from before she met Terra all those years ago in that creepy place. After that, she hadn't ever wanted to do anything like that. She just tried to make do living in the alleys with her teddy bear Lulu protecting her before she met J and 8D and they looked after her... W-wait, where was Lulu? Aww... She must've forgotten her on her rush out this morning. Lulu would of known what to tell Callie of how to deal with this situation... Wait... What was she meant to be thinking about? Oh, right. "I dunno, it sounded boring..."

The Fox's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tequila Sunrise [SL](Wolfie)   Today at 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Tequila Sunrise [SL](Wolfie)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1