Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A man of pianos (Wolfie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Callie would nod as she too remembered some of the silly times she had gone on the search for imaginary treasure. "It would be a lot of fun to have things like that to search for! Could you imagine having puzzles and fun stuff hidden all over the place in plain sight yet no one would know cause they had to solve the puzzles first!" She'd say smiling at the ridiculous thought of people all over the place looking for clues to a secret room hidden in the middle of the street. "It would be so much fun! Yet... A lot of people would probably end up cheating if it was real and ruin the fun!"

"H-huh...?" Learn how to play the piano herself? How would that work... She was never very good at learning new things unless they really interested her or she'd lose focus too fast. Although she wasn't sure if learning how to do this would keep her interest or not long enough? It would probably be fun at first but who knows how long she'd keep at it for... And she didn't really want to waste his time like that on her. "If you wouldn't mind teaching me, sure that could be quite fun! Although I doubt I'd be very good at it, I find it hard to keep concentrated on things like this."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 7:14 pm

"They probably would, yes." Takeru said, sighing sadly at the thought.
That is, until he heard her answer his question.
That made him laugh ever so slightly.
"Ha ha! Well, if you truly want to, your mind will let you concentrate. Here." He said, laughing gently as he passed her a slip of paper with his phone number on it.
"Do you have a phone? If you do, write down your phone number on here. I'll call you over here when it's time. Okay?" he asked her gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 1:05 pm

Callie thought on it for a moment. "I dunno... My brain likes to wander a fair amount, and when it does it can start thinking about all sorts of random things! Then its really hard to get back to what I was doing, or just keep at something for more than a few minutes. I just always seem to have too many things I want to think about at the same time! Yet then I also like to live in the moment of things, so with those two combined I just kinda... Get...  confused... Uhm..." The girl would pause and scratch her head for a moment. "Wait, what were we talking about?"

The vixen would stare at the piece of paper for a moment before shaking her head. "No, I don't have one of those thingys." She'd say, looking down at her foot which is where 8D proved to have his this morning. "I got to borrow Kay's one once! A-and I didn't really get how it worked... A-and then I tried to get it to do something! B-but it broke..." She'd admit, blushing lightly. "I'm not very good with those kinds 'a advanced things."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Takeru began to have second thoughts upon hearing what the little girl said, and then unknowingly confirming it.

"Um... no. Never mind..." He said, deciding that maybe now might not be the best time to ask her.
Upon hearing that she wasn't good with technology, and didn't have a phone, he laughed gently.

"Alright. I understand. Keep my number in mind though. Call if you can so that we can hang out again, okay? Because if we have to keep running into each other by chance, I have no idea how long it'll take for us to meet again." He said.

"Goodbye now." He said, waving goodbye to her cheerfully.
Exit. Mission complete. Grade: S. Codename: Caretaker. Superb!

Soundtrack:
Opening (s-links)/ In link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rEtD9QTJQc

Callie's Theme/Little Kyubi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfscv0vPNm0

+ any song Takeru played.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 5:16 pm

"Hehe." She'd giggle to herself from the reaction the boy had of her ramblings, she always loved over exaggerating things to see how people would react. "I'm messing with you Takeru, it would be awesome to try to learn sometimes! Although I will still say I'll probably have trouble learning. But if you're willing to try I'm sure it'll be fun to do at some point!"

Callie would nod and pocket the piece of paper that had his number on it. "I'll make sure to keep a hold of it!" She'd say with a bright smile. "I may not have a phone myself, but I'm positive that I could use one of my families phones! I'll ask one of them if I can call you sometime, 'kay?" She was sure that she could borrow Kay's phone, or maybe 8D's foot. Either one would work. Noticing that the boy was leaving now, Callie would follow him out of the piano room before waving goodbye. "I'll see ya later! It was nice to meet 'cha!" Hmm... Now then, back to what she was originally doing. Where was that pet shop...

[~Callie has left to see the cute animals at the pet shop~]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 9:15 pm

A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 05_hierophant A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 FpZ1AUJ

Takeru Kagemaru of the Hierophant and Callie of the Aeon have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man of pianos (Wolfie)   A man of pianos (Wolfie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A man of pianos (Wolfie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2