Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lost and found. (Wolfie)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane

Zane

Lost and found. (Wolfie) Empty
PostSubject: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Aleksandra was walking around, her usual skirt and hoodie combo on. As her sneakers trotted along the road she looked around. "Accessing... This must be the city's Little Tokyo District. I must've taken a wrong turn... Note, always have GPS active." she mumbled to herself. Despite that advice she knew she'd show up on some sort of scanner so she kept her GPS turned off.

I should be going home... but Perhaps I can take a look around. The buildings are architecturally pleasing to look at." She continued to wander the streets, not sure exactly what she was looking for, though she occasionally looked around as if she was lost, which she technically was.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 10:18 pm

"Yup! I think that's everything Kay asked for!" Callie would say joyfully as she placed four chocolate chip muffins, two loafs of freshly baked bread and a cookie into her bag... Okay, fine. Kay didn't ask for the cookie but she gave her more money than she needed for everything and she wanted a cookie okay? Get off her back. "Ya know, I've never been down in this part of your home before Zavie. It smells heavenly in here!" The young vixen would say taking a deep breath in to appreciate all the wondrous smells that tickled her nose that Zavie's little bakery was constantly filled with. "Hey you said that your shift was over soon, right? Or you had a break or something? You wanna go for a quick walk? I don't have to get back home for a little while yet and I wanna talk more!"

Hoping that Zavie could spare some time to go on a walk with her, Callie would step out of the bakery and onto the streets met with the fresh air that... Disappointingly didn't smell as nice as the smell from inside the bakery. At least the baked goods she was holding kept the smell with her even if it was a weaker version of the smell! As she stepped further out of the door of the bakery and into the street, the girl was too distracted by examining her sense of smell to notice someone was walking past at that exact moment. "Ooof..." Callie would stumble back a step and drop her bag of baked goods on the ground.

"Gah! I'm sorry!" She'd say in a panic as she bent over to pick back up the bag and look inside. Muffins, four, check. Loafs of bread, two, check. Cookie... W-where was the cookie? Staring down in dismay the girl would notice that the cookie had fallen out of the bag in the fall and no laid on the pavement. "No! You're not getting away from me that easily!" She'd cry out as she bent back over to pick up the cookie and took a big bite out of it. What? Five second rule, duh. "O-oh and s-sorry ag*chew*ain!" The young girl would say as she nomed on the cookie and looked up at who she had ran into by accident, almost instantly noticing the fact she was wearing an eye patch and gasping. "Oh my gawd! Are you a pirate!? That's so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:41 pm

The boy would nod his head and smile at Callie as he handed her the sack of baked goods and sweets. He didn't think Kay had much need to buy things from a bakery, but he supposed his mother also ordered out food sometimes... So maybe it was just a spur of the moment kind of thing!

"Huh? Have you not? It really is a great set of smells, though, right? I love the bakery a lot because of it." he'd say with a happy smile, ducking under the counter before popping out from under the flap that was used as the entrance and exit from behind the counter.

"As long as we stay close to the bakery, I do not mind. My parents would not like me to leave... But just for a little bit of time would not hurt." he would say with a nod of his head to Proxy's dismay. He would tug the beany on his head a little to make sure it would not come off. Just because Callie knew did not mean others could know.

It was quite the peaceful day, and it was nice to spend some more time with Callie. She made him feel... Happy now, and he liked being around her. Proxy didn't, and wished desperately that he'd stop being near her. He paid her no mind this time, preferring to live in the moment for once... An odd feeling, he thought... He had just done that with Callie recently and he was deciding to do it again. It didn't make much sense... But that thought caused him to slightly eye the people surrounding them as they walked. He was getting scared.

Lost and found. (Wolfie) QRH4yED

"A-Ah! Callie! B-Be careful!"

He'd say with a panicked look as he stared up at the person she had just ran into. He didn't pay Callie's mad dash for the cookie much mind, he didn't really want to see her eat a street cookie...

"S-Sorry, miss! Um... C-Callie, are you okay?" he'd say, turning back to her only to stare blankly at her question to the person they had just ran into. A pirate? R-Really? She didn't even have a ha-. That was beside the point! T-They just ran into her, that was disrespectful! What if she asked where their parents were or something? Ah, this was so scary now...
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 12:59 am

It seemed a habit was being formed, one of running into energetic and excitable people. "Prosti--! I mean..... Sorry..." she blushed at letting her tongue slip. She was about to help in case anything got lost but before she could everything was being picked up and the cookie that had hit the ground was being eaten.

"My apologies, I should've been walking further away from the storefronts. I wasn't expecting to run into anyone." she gave a slight head bow, "You are alright, yes?" She made eye contact with Zavie to make sure he knew she acknowledged him, but she wanted to make sure she didn't harm the girl first. Then the question came out.

"A-ah. No I'm not a pirate, I'm Russian." She said, surprised by the sudden change of tone in the girl. "Ah! Manners! I'm sorry, my name is Aleksandra."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 8:53 am

The girl would nod. "Yup! I should come here more often! It's really nice here, its peaceful and has lots of tasty goodies and smells wonderful. Plus I get to see you more!" She'd reply to Zavie with a bright smile as she watched him duck under the counter to come onto the other side of the flap. "Yay~! We wont go far, don't worry yaself about that. We'll just have a little walk and come right back, I just want to spend more time with you before heading home." The young vixen would say with a happy giggle, overjoyed that Zavie could spare some time to be with her even a little longer.

She'd pull her own hood further over her head when she saw Zavie adjusting his beanie to make sure that her hood was properly covering her ears like they should be. She was really glad that Zavie was able to come... Honestly she was only sent out by Kay to go to their local store to get some various foods they were running out of back home. She'd have to stop by there on the way back to pick up everything else she needed, yet she remembered that Zavie worked at a bakery when she was walking over there so decided she could go and see him to pick up any baked goods she had to get on the list! It was quite a far walk and fairly out of the way... But she just had the desire to go see Zavie again... She wasn't sure why, but she just felt like there was a constantly nagging feeling in the back of her head for not seeing him all day. The girl just wanted to spend time with him, talk to him and be near him. He made her day brighter without even trying. He brought a new style of happiness to her heart that she wanted to keep close at all times.

---Back Outside---

"Hehe, don't worry. I wasn't really paying much attention either!" The girl would say with a light giggle as she dusted herself off with her left hand whilst holding the bag of goods with her right. "I'm fine, I'm fine!" She'd only walked into someone and bumped off them slightly, it was funny how much people would worry about little things in situations like this. Especially the way Zavie would always overreact about things, she'd always thought that was a cute trait of his. "Not a broken bone in sight I can promise you that! Hehe. Are you alright too? You took half the bump ya know!"

"Russian...?" Callie would question back confused. She had never been one for knowing... Well anything to do with geography. She knew the place she lived in was called Endy! T-that was about it, she hadn't even heard the name of the country before so she didn't even make the link to what she meant. "Is that a different style of pirate? Russian pirate? That sounds really interesting! Tell me more!" She'd say with innocent joy and a slight tilt of her head when the girl started apologizing about not introducing herself.

"Alek...Sandra?" The girl would repeat in her usual fashion to make sure she didn't hear someones name wrong, it was always awkward when that happened and you think their name is something it isn't for ages then they have to correct you. It was the worst! The girl would throw her free hand up to Aleksandra in offering of a handshake. "Nice to meet 'cha Aleksa--... Can I call you Ale, or Alek for short? Anyway. Nice to meet 'cha Ale! My names Callie and this is Zavie!" She'd say with a slight nod as she introduced the pair. "Where were you heading off to? We aren't interrupting you from your pirate deeds in anyway arrrre we?" She'd ask with a teasing chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 10:56 pm

He didn't really understand the turn of events, but at least the person seemed nice. Did he trust her, though? He didn't really know and Proxy's voice whispered warnings in his head. It made him take a concerned step back as he almost ducked behind Callie who was probably still eating the street cookie... Didn't a duck live near here? Oh gross...

"N-No, you are fine miss... Um, the sidewalk is where you are supposed to walk..." he would say with mild confusion, looking up at the girl with a small tilt of the head. That was a weird thing to say, he thought... Maybe she was walking too close to the storefronts but... So were other people so... He didn't really understand.

"C-Callie... Be careful with the bread and muffins, they might get squished if you are too rough with them." he'd say with a small nod of his head before looking up at the woman again. Russian? He didn't really know what that was... His parents only told him about Europe, and more specifically England where they were from. He hadn't really been taught much more about geography... After all, that wasn't something you really needed in this day and age.

"I-I do not think Russians are a type of pirate... That may be where she is from, though... Huh? Wait, do you come from outside of Endymion?" the boy would ask with wide eyes. That was amazing! He had never met an outsider before! Or did he? He might have... But, not recently at the least. Regardless, curiosity filled his eyes as he looked up at the girl. He was a kid, after all. It didn't take much to fascinate him.

"Like... Alex but with a k? So, Alek? That sort of sounds like al lick... Oh, that sounds a little gross, I am sorry! I did not mean to make your name sound gross!" he'd say with a small frown, he wouldn't like it if someone said his name wrong. Though, he supposed it would be hard to say Zavie wrong... Unless they did so purposefully.

"O-Oh, um, hello! I-I work at a bakery here, so you know... Heartfelt Bakery is where I live with my parents!" he'd say cheerily as he introduced himself. Though, Proxy chastised him for giving such personal information. He'd frown gently afterward, turning his face away from the girl. That was right... He was being way too open out in the middle of the street... What would happen if a cadet was watching them? He just gave away all this important information... S-Shoot...

"Y-Yes, we would not want to keep you! S-Sorry if we were disturbing your walk." he'd say a bit rushed, looking away as he said it. He didn't want to be rude... but he was being rude... It was so hard to be concerned and polite about it...
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 11:35 pm

"Russians aren't pirates... at least not by nationality or anything. Data shows primarily Somalians are the only pirates in modern day." she stated, "If you really want to call me a pirate... I don't mind..." she murmured before glancing at the boy. "I-I meant I should've probably been walking closer to the center of the sidewalk, I was sort of window shopping..." she admitted.

She shook her head. "Russia is a country far away from here." she explained. "It's more of a large frozen tundra so I doubt we could be called pirates." she scratched her head. She felt a bit nervous talking and it was showing with her occasionally glancing around or looking down at her feet. "Alex is fine."

She glanced down the street in the direction she was walking. "I... I'm actually lost." she admitted. "I live in an apartment near the school but I don't quite know how I got where I am." she then looked down at her feet again. "S-sorry... I'm not good at talking to people."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 1:54 pm

"Huh?" In all the confusion, Callie had barely noticed how little care she was taking after the bag of goods even after dropping it once. "Ahh! Sorry, I'll, uhm, hold it better?" She'd say whilst awkwardly shifting the bag around in her arms to get a better grip of it by holding the bag from the bottom as to keep it steady but not have the risk of crushing anything inside. "Where she's from?" Callie would ask Zavie curiously as he mentioned the idea. Huh, she had never heard of a place called Russian before. Yet if he was right, Callie would share the same interest as the boy about where Ale... Aleeek... Uh... Where the girl came from.

"So you are from a place real far away? That's really cool! I don't think I ever seen anything outside of this city. Don't remember it anyway. What was it like there? Was it a lot different from here? Was it a lot colder if it was frozen? What's a tundra? Do you like it here in Endy? Did you prefer your old home or here? Why can't Russians be pirates? What's a Somalian? Why are they the only pirates? If you're not a pirate why do you wear an eye patch? Doesn't that make it hard to see? Did you hurt your eye or something? Do you just like the way it looks? It was what made me think you were a pirate." Callie would unleash a barrage of questions in her usual fashion when she was interested and curious about unknown things, literally blurting out every possible question that came to her mind the moment it did leaving the girl with basically no time to answer any of the questions before moving onto the next. "And Alex works for a shorter name! It's pretty!"

"Oh my god." Callie would try her best to hold back her laughter as Zavie explained what Alex's name sounded like. "Zavie! I know I say inappropriate things sometimes, but that's just mean!" The young vixen would say, finally not able to hold back her laughter on the subject, damn it now she'll never be able to un hear that any time someone says her name! It'll just make her mentally giggle each time and she'd end up being rude by mistake because of it. "Hehe, you're so silly sometimes Zav." She'd say once she composed herself from laughing a bit, playfully boxing Zavie's arm to show the fact she was joking around with him.

"Lost?" The fox would tilt her head, Endy was a pretty big place and despite how often she had wondered about its many streets she did tend to find herself getting a little turned around ever once in a while. Being someone who hadn't lived here before must make getting around even harder! Especially if she didn't have her sense of smell to fall back on like Callie did. "I've never been to the school myself... B-but I think I've passed it once or twice whilst wandering about before. Maybe we could help ya out? Do you know the way there at all Zav?" She'd ask before giving Alex a reassuring smile. "Don't worry! I'm usually told I get way too friendly when talking to new people, so together we'll just cancel out and have normal conversations! T-that's how that works, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 3:07 pm

She didn't make a lot of sense there... Was she saying there were a lot of people outside of Endymion? That didn't seem right... Weren't there a lot of demons and bad stuff out there? He couldn't imagine there were any huge governments like Endymion still around... But, pirate bands seemed pausable... Wouldn't they get eaten up by sea demons, though? Hm...

"I do not know where Russia is at... I know there is a place called Europe somewhere out there... Maybe it is close to there?" he would state as he listened to Callie's question, they were all reasonable except he'd add some of his own. He was a kid full of curiosity, though. Plus, Proxy was interested in the possibility of an outside world.

"What is it like out there? Are there a lot of demons? How did you live for so long out there? How do the pirates do that? How did you come here? Was it by car? Boat? Plane? All three?" he'd add the last bit of questions after Callie. He didn't really understand what she was talking about... But he wanted to know.

"S-Shush Callie! I-It was an accident!" he'd say with a pout, crossing his arms as she teased him. He didn't like it when she did it... But he didn't mind if she did. As long as it wasn't super mean, that is!

"The school...? You mean Seven Stars Academy? I have heard of it, but I have never gone there... Um, maybe you can get directions on your phone? Unless you are like Callie who does not have one." he'd say, sticking his toungue out at Callie. It was so hard to get into contact with her with how she didn't have one. He had to call Grins, but she wasn't always home, so it just made things difficult!
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:48 pm

"Yes, Russia is on the far eastern side of Europe." she nodded before the onslaught of questions. Her face reddened a bit and she unintentionally made a whiny confused noise signifying her own lack of comfort. "I-I... Uh..." she murmured as she processed all the questions as quickly as she could.

"Russia is a very cold place that is culturally inclined. Russians can't really become Pirates because you need water and a boat to do that." she answered. "Somalians are people from Somalia, a country on the continent south of Europe called Africa, and they're the only pirates because everyone else is governed by laws that prevent such activities." she explained. "The only people in Russia that care about me are Father and Sister, father is a scientist and I got hurt in his lab one day, that's why I wear this eye patch. I don't dislike Endymion but I prefer home because I live alone out here and don't really know anyone here." she finished off the girls questions as best she could.

"A tundra is like a desert but with snow, it's very difficult to grow food but we manage. We wear a lot of heavy fur coats when we're outside and try our best to keep our houses warm. Over many generations we Russians have adapted to the harsh climate." she scratched her head. "I was sent here by plain, and yes there are many demons in Russia. I don't know how the government keeps them in check but they manage somehow." That last part was a lie, though she doesn't know how they used to fight the demons, she knows they use ASSW's such as herself to fight them now.

"I don't have a phone, I use the land line in my appartment to contact Father when necessary." she explained. "I don't know many people here so I have yet to need a phone." she sighed. She could use her internal GPS to find her way home, but she'd rather not as it could be traced. "Normally I think an overly friendly extrovert would scare off an introvert..." she added in a slightly more timid tone.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:56 am

"So... It's cold, there are no pirates, its hard to grow food and you have to wear fur coats?" Callie would pick out a few parts of the answer she was given, not really able to remember every answer she was actually given. It was weird, usually her rambling questions were met with confusion then she'd have to ask less and in a more... Understandable way. She'd never seen someone be able to answer them all like that before! It was impressive! Especially as she herself forgot half the questions she even asked to get these answers. "Why don't you just grow fu---" Callie would suddenly stop and rub her head from a sudden pain Terra hastily made to stop the girl from asking such a silly question. "I, uh... W-why don't you just grow... Food? Indoors or something? L-like in one of those greenhouse things! They're an indoor thing to grow food in right? Why are they even called greenhouses though...? They're not even green! They're see through..."

"Hey! It's not my fault I don't have a phone. No one ever gave me one. Plus I wouldn't know how to use it even if they did and probably would just start hitting buttons at random until it started playing really loud music that wouldn't stop so I had to start hitting it against a desk to make it stop but that didn't work so I had to smash it even harder until something fell off of it but luckily that stopped the music but then it wouldn't turn back on and I didn't know what to do so I just pretend that its fine but really its in pieces under my... mattress... O-or something like that! H-heh, j-just at a guess, y-ya know?" The girl would say awkwardly, making a clearly brilliant disguise for her lie that she never had a phone. Truly she was a master of subtlety. No one could ever see through it! "Hey, uhm. Maybe you could teach me how one works some day Zavie? That'd be fun! I'd probably get really confused though so ya gotta take it slow with me, kay~!"

Callie would shake her head at Alex. "Nonsense! All my talking has gotten you to say a lot back to us hasn't it? That shows that you can be social if ya really put your mind to it! All you need is someone to show you the joy of speech in the first place!" The girl would say with a bright smile, she had no idea if what she just said actually made sense, but it sounded good in her head! "Now about this school thingy... Do you know roughly what direction it is? I could probably help ya find it if you know the general area."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 12:45 pm

He'd hum gently as he listened to what she had to say. So there were other places in the world like Endymion then? But, wait, how come no one ever talked about them then? Were they in trouble? Or, was that just adult talk? He didn't really know... But he thought it was interesting to think about, to say the least. He'd glance over at Callie with a perplexed look though.

"You know Miss Kay or Mister J could have helped you, Callie. You really should be more careful with electronics, though, especially if you have a broken one under your mattress. You could start a fire." he'd say with a nod of his head. She was so irresponsible sometimes, it honestly worried him. But she was safe as long as he was around! All he had to do was heal her, after all!

"And of course! It would be a lot of fun to teach you how to use a phone, Callie! Then we could call each other!" he'd say cheerily, looking over to Alex with a small tilt to his head. Was she getting scared? That was weird... He had been afraid to talk to people before, but never really to a kid.

"Are you scared of talking to us? You do not need to be. We are nice, promise. We can also help you as much as we can! I can not go very far from the bakery, but maybe my mom can call a taxi for you!" he'd say happily, nodding his head at the idea. That was a brilliant idea, he thought! Plus, it was a nice thing to do for a newcomer to the city... Though, was helping her the best idea? Proxy's influence gently brushed the boy's mind as doubt crossed it. He wouldn't act upon it, but soon his smile was a fake one rather than sincere.
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:50 pm

She shook her head a bit. "I'm not that kind of introvert..." she admitted. "I'm not afraid of talking to people, I just... Don't know how." she admitted. "Only Father and Sister ever actually responded to me when I spoke, everyone else was always either too busy or just didn't care." she sighed. "I don't blame them... They were scientists and working on some big important thing." she sighed.

"I'm not sure of the layout of the city, I know that I wandered from that way but before then I was walking south. It's probably a short distance north of here." She assessed though she wasn't sure. If worse came to worse she'd activate her GPS for a few minutes to get home. "I appreciate you guys helping. Thank you." she said with a light blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 3:25 pm

"W-what you talking about! I told you I didn't have one! I totally didn't make it obvious that I was lying, I mean I wasn't lying. I mean, wait now I'm confused..." The girl would say back after getting in a muddle with her own words and what she meant by them. "W-well you know what I meant... And I didn't have it long enough to ask them for help before I broke it... I-In that made up situation!" She'd sigh lightly before giggling at herself for how bad she was at lying before whispering to herself. "Wait... Was that what caused that fire?"

"Cool! We can do that maybe sometime next time when I next have time to come round whilst you have more free time that time unlike this time!" The girl would say with a nod when Zavie agreed he'd help her learn how phones work at some point. She had never really had a purpose for a phone before, 8D always just kinda turned up when she needed him but now that she wanted to be able to stay in touch with Zavie easier it'd be useful!

Afterwards Callie would turn her attention back to the pira- I mean, Alex. "Well you don't have to feel scared about us, like Zav said we're nice! If ya got trouble with being lost we'll just try to help ya out then leave you be if you prefer!" She'd say, slightly curious about these scientists she mentioned yet a little too scared to question about it. "South...? North...?" She hadn't heard of these places before? "Well, which ever where way this north place is I'm sure together we can find it!... O-or Zavie can ask him mum to help out... T-that works too!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Callie really wasn't good at lying, though, she also wasn't very good at remembering he could hear anything she whispered. He'd laugh gently though at what she said, of course she'd burn something like that... Oh well, he'd just have to teach her to be smarter about her electronics in the future! Simple as that!

"I should be free tomorrow or after my shift today, so come by then, okay?" he'd tell Callie with a small smile. It felt adult to make plans like that! It made him a little proud to try and schedule something like that. Maybe he could finally use one of his calendars in his room! Fantastic, he always wanted to use one of his pencils on one of the calendars!

"Scientists? Wow, that must have been really cool living... Um, with..." he'd say with a happy tone at first before he realized who exactly they were talking too. Wait, if she was the daughter of a scientist... Then... Did he do research on people like him and Callie? He didn't remember much from the day he was fused with Proxy... But what she told him scared him a little. He was willing to do anything to see what would happen to someone if Proxy was fused with someone... He was suspicious of her now, that much would be clear to Callie.

"U-Um... I-I am sure you talk well to people. You are talking well to us." he'd say with a small smile and nod of his head. It was a fake smile, mind, but he didn't want to scare or alarm her if she was an enemy. Proxy's careful hand influenced the boy's actions as her bead form glimmered gently in the boy's hair. He was worried now...

"Callie, you really need to pay attention when Kay teaches you stuff... What would happen if you got lost and you did not know about directions? North is one direction leading to the North Pole! So, it would be 'up' from here." he would say with a nod of his head, taking his phone out to show Callie a compass app. He would hold it out flat on his hands so the North direction would be facing the proper way.

"See? North is that way. A compass always points North! So, Miss Alex needs to go that way." he'd say with a nod of his head before showing the girl the compass. He really wanted her to leave now... Something about her scared him. Well, a lot of things about her scared him, but he really didn't like the one thing he couldn't really place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found. (Wolfie)   Lost and found. (Wolfie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and found. (Wolfie)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next