Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) Empty
PostSubject: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:25 pm

An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) KzRZ9Vd

Ah... That hurt! He was waiting in line with his parents when a man dropped their platter on his head! The plastic board probably wouldn't have hurt normal people as much as Zavie, but they didn't exactly have small and very sensitive ears hiding under the small hat the boy was wearing. He couldn't help the cat like yowl he produced, and the tears that escaped through his eyes. It was all just a little too much for the boy.

As such, he had found his way towards the edge of the food court, sniffing and covering his head with his hands in case more hurtful things fall from the sky. He had with him a few sweets, a variation of cookies and small cakes accompanied by fish shaped candies. All of his favorites, however, none of them made him feel good right now. His ears were ringing rather loudly... And he really wanted to just take off the hat... Why did this have to happen today? It was going so well...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:54 pm

Everything here looked so good... There were so many people in here all eating various foods and drinks... The smell of it all was almost too much for her. She'd lick her lips. "Aww... I wish there was something for me..." There was no way she'd be able to sneak off with anything in here, there were way too many witnesses. Besides, she didn't really feel like being chased twice in one day. That would just make her even hungrier!

"Huh?" Callie's left ear perked up from under her hood as a strange sound caught her attention... It sounded almost like a cat. But there were only people in here, wasn't there? Regardless, her curiosity got the best of her and she had nothing better to do anyway, so she headed over in the sounds direction. What she found wasn't exactly what she was expecting. There was a small boy, wearing some kind of animal hat, crouched by the wall bawling his eyes out. Callie gave a quick glace to her teddy Lulu before nodding in agreement with the bear. This was what she'd always wanted to do right? Make sure the world is a happy place! Well this seemed like a good place to start.

After a quick discussion with Lulu of how to handle the situation, Callie approached the young boy and crouched down to be eye level with him. "Hey there." She'd say in her most reassuring voice possible and smiling calmly at the boy. "Are you okay there?" It was strange, she usually couldn't be this confident with a complete stranger. But something about the boy reminded her of herself. Plus it always felt less awkward talking to another kid than an adult. "I like your hat."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 6:08 pm

H-Huh...? The boy would look up at the older girl. Who was she...? And, uh... Why did she smell like that? She kinda smelt... Weird? Neh... His nose was never as good as his hearing or vision. He usually had to get the cats to tell him what scents people had. But, he knew enough to know there was something different about her! But it didn't matter. He was sad and wanted to go home and sleep and eat. Hmph...

"Mmn... Hello..." he'd say in a slightly pouty voice. He wasn't exactly crying now, but his eyes were still red and he was sniffling still. He didn't really seem like he wanted to talk much... But he was still super curious about the smell. Mmn... He'd be a little less pouty just to find out if his nose was lying or not. Unreliable sources needed to be punished... O-Or... Scorned strongly...

"I-I'm... Fine... My head hurts is all... Someone dropped something on it and it hurt a lot... I got fussed for yelling too..." yep, yelling... Not yowling. His mom and dad taught him to never use cat words even when joking... Even though nyah was a super fun word to say! But... Now wasn't the time for that...

"M-My hat...? It's a kitty... Like this charm too." he'd say, holding up his wrist for the girl to see. On it would be a small bracelet with a charm of a fish with a cat's face. It was rather silly, and not really that appealing to look at, but the boy loved it and loved that Raia gave it to him... Oh, that made him happy. Raia was super cool! They'd meet again, right?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:15 am

"Aww..." Callie remarked, patting the small boy on the head, she'd learned that earlier, and at least it made her feel better before so she wanted to try it. Although she made sure to be gentle as to not hurt him more. "So that was you that I heard a moment ago, huh?" It was very strange... If that sound was from him, plus most notably the smell that emanated from the boy all more so indicated to Callie she was talking to a cat rather than a human... Then again, with what the boy was wearing maybe he was just a fan of cats. She could just be smelling his pet cats smell from his clothing. Who knows.

She'd giggle. "They're really pretty! You're lucky to have them." Inspecting the bracelet presented to her, it sure wasn't like anything she'd seen before. Then again she had always admired other peoples jewelry and had always wished she had something of her own. But the charm was still cute in its own way.

"Oh!" She'd say suddenly, shaking her head. "Where are my manners, I almost forgot. My names Callie!" She would then hold out her hand to the small boy accompanied by a heartfelt smile. "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:47 pm

He'd wince at the pat, mainly because if Callie patted in the right places she'd definitely feel his ears. That'd be bad, but he couldn't really outright make a scene. He'd smile lightly though... It kinda felt good to be patted. His parents didn't scratch behind his ears that, for some reason, felt really really good.

"H-Huh...? You heard me? Awww... Did everyone hear me?" he'd say, pouting even more and wishing even more he was in a hole... Like Alice. He wished he could go to Wonderland and be his kitty self there without a worry in the world. That's all he wanted right now... Why couldn't fairy tales be real?

"Mmn..." he'd say simply. He was pouting again... He was a kid after all, it wasn't' like you could expect much from a pouty kid. Though, he did like that someone liked his cat things... He loved cats! But... All cats loved him lots too! So, when he and a cat got together... They kinda got weird... He didn't really know because he was never aloud close to a cat... So... He was only told 'weird' things happened when he'd see a cat.

"My names... Zavie. You smell weird..." he'd say fairly bluntly. He didn't really care about being sneaky any more... He was now very very pouty and being sneaky and pouty never worked well... He should know. He did that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 11:19 am

"I wouldn't worry about that. There's a lot of noise going on in here and most people are talking amongst themselves and were probably too distracted to even hear you." She'd begin with a reassuring tone. "Besides, I barely heard it myself and I was fairly close to you at the time and I have a really good sense of hearing." Okay, so that may had been lying a little. But it was one of those white lies you know? If this was one of the things making the boy feel upset then Callie wanted to make sure to reassure him it was all okay.

"Zavie? That's a nice na-..." She was cut off by the boys fairly sudden comment about her smell. It wasn't much like he could talk, he smelt bizarre as well. Well, not as well... She didn't smell that weird did she? No one had really commented on it before... Despite that though, Callie tried to quickly wipe off the concerned look that had manifested on her face, she wasn't going to let one messily comment distract her from her goal. Although... Curiosity could. "Is that so? Heh, what exactly makes you say that?... You know you smell kinda different from most people yourself."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 2:10 pm

Oh? That was good, then... If everyone had really heard him, he may have been fussed... But, at least everything was okay! And maybe soon his mommy and daddy would come with their food! Good food, too! Like cookies and stuff, right? Especially ones shaped like fish... Those tasted the absolute bestest ever!

"Really? Oh, good... I was scared everyone would have heard me..." he'd say with a sigh of relief. He seemed better after that, though, slightly pouty still. He just seemed to be in a pouty mood for some reason. Though, that was slowly changing to a good one. That was for the best, at the least.

"Nani? Neh? Neh neh... I smell good though. It's because I like good smelling things! You just smell kinda different." he'd say simply. He didn't mean to sound rude, but he didn't exactly know saying someone smelt could be rude. It was just a word meaning you smelt like something... Tiny mistakes were common to the boy.

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:23 am

"Nah, you're fine. I betcha even if anyone else had heard by this point they would of forgotten about the whole thing and just be deep in conversation between themselves again." She paused and took a moment to look around their vicinity, as she expected everyone was either too busy stuffing their faces or exchanging endless gossip to even take notice of the two of them. She'd smile and sigh in relief that she was right. "See? No ones even looking this way... Don't worry about it kid."

"Hmm..." Well it was true he did smell of various sweet things and good smells. But there was something else she could smell... She took a moment to smell herself when Zavie commented on it again. It was strange but the thing she smelt on him was also present on herself... Yet she wasn't quite sure what that indicated... If anything at all.

"Hmm, do you like ice cream?" Regardless, in an attempt to change the topic and lighten the boys mood further, Callie had remembered she acquired something earlier that he may indeed like. After searching her pockets for a moment she presented a still surprisingly ice cold ice cream sandwich and held it out for the boy. "It's my last one... But you can have it." She didn't mind too much... She'd already had quite a few and they can get a little sickly when you eat too many too fast. Besides it would melt soon otherwise and they didn't really fill her up like she had hoped...

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 2:35 pm

He'd listen and look around as Callie did, truly relieved that no one was paying attention to him. Phew... That meant no one was thinking about what he could be... Asides from Callie. Could she possibly know about it? Could she have an it too? He didn't know... He didn't even know what exactly was the it that gave him his ears and tail and talents. Maybe she knew? But it was too much of a risk... At least, right now it was. Mommy and daddy would be soooo mad at him if it turned out he was wrong and she didn't have an it...

"Oh, good... I was worried!" he'd say happily. Was he just embarrassed about the noise he made or was it something else entirely? It was hard to tell with him... Pouting aside, he was a really upbeat and simple worded kid. It was hard to determine what exactly he meant behind his accidentally vague words.

"Huh? I like ice cream lots! I was supposed to get some with Raia but we had to leave early... I don't know why though... It's kind of confusing!" he'd say in a happy tone, despite the odd circumstances he spoke of. Did he have to leave a friend for some reason? Again, exactly what he meant wasn't exactly clear.

"Nani? Oh! We can split one of these easy! We'll share, okay?" the upbeat boy would say, nodding his head enthusiastically. Surprisingly, the boy loved to share things. Maybe because, in his mind, sharing meant you were friends with people... So, sharing meant you had a lot of friends, right?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 11:53 am

"Share...?" The concept was odd for her. Not so much so that she didn't understand what the term meant, but more so the fact she hadn't really ever done it with anyone. Mainly because when food was involved usually it was best for her to stay out of sight of anyone else... For, um, no particular reason at all. "Okay, good idea!" Regardless, the boy seemed to be lightening his mood so if that's what he wanted to do, she'd smile and follow suit. Carefully breaking the ice cream sandwich in as equal of two halves as possible, Callie presented the boy with the slightly bigger half whilst biting into her own. Although she still really wished she had some proper food...

"So, Zavie... If you don't mind me asking, are you here alone too?" It sounded like kind of an odd question, but Callie wasn't exactly great at keeping a conversation going all by herself, she hadn't had a lot of practice in it. Besides she wouldn't had thought he was here alone, but then again she did find the boy on his own, clearly upset with an event that had just occurred... She would of thought that someone would of been with him after that, especially considering he looked even younger than she was. Then again he could be even more similar to herself than she thought so she just wanted to check. Plus she was generally just interested in these kind of things. "Also, how old are you?... I, 'think' I'm nine."

Last edited by Wolfie977 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:12 pm

Had she never shared before? Neh... If not, then fine! They'd share right now and it'd be amazing! Super duper amazing at that! With a rather cheerful smile, he'd nod his head at the remark of his idea being good. It was a good idea, wasn't it? Hah! See? He could be really smart when he wanted too. Though... What exactly that had to do with studying didn't really make sense... He was still smart though!

"Nani? Nuh uh! My mommy and daddy are over there watching us. I came over here because there were too many people, they're in line getting food. They told me to sit somewhere they could see me so I sat here!" he'd say happily, pointing his free hand towards his parents in a near by food line. His mother kept an obviously worried look on him, waving at him gently. His father seemed more focused on the line ahead of them though, but he gave the occasional glance his way. They seemed like normal parents worried over their younger boy, but Zavie knew they had more than just that anxiety. It didn't bother him though, that was his entire life, after all.

"I'm eight years old! We're here celebrating my birthday! But it's not exactly my birthday yet. We're doing it early because it was cheaper going to the aquarium today than on other days." he'd say with an enigmatic smile. For an eight year old, he knew how to use his words correctly. As vague as he could be at times, he didn't exactly have youthful sentences spewing out of his mouth. They seemed very well thought out despite his young tone; a smart kid or just one who had articulate parents?

"You think? How come you don't know for sure your age?" he'd ask curiously. That wasn't something people just said... Everyone knew exactly how old they were! Did she have amnesia? That was something that made you forget! Could it make you forget how old you were? Maybe... He didn't exactly know, though.

"Nani... Anyways, how come you're here today? I'm here because of my birthday... Are you here for something special?" he'd ask with a caring smile, eating his ice cream sandwich peace all the while. He still had the aforementioned sweets in a bag on the table, but he seemed more content with eating the frozen treat for now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:01 pm

"Oh?" Callie would turn to face the way the boy pointed, feeling kind of awkward now knowing they were being watched, although they looked nice enough... They looked more worried than angry that she was there. And if they had any real issue with her they would of came over to tell her to go away already, wouldn't they? Regardless, Callie tried her best to wave back without it looking obviously awkward. Afterwards she would look down at her bear and seemingly mumble to herself before feeling better. Lulu always knew how to cheer her up and make any situation feel better.

Shaking off her nerves, Callie looked back to Zavie with her familiar smile. "Awww..." She'd remark and pat the small boys head once more.  "Happy birthday to you for whenever it actually is!" She would quickly rummage through her pockets to see what she had on her... Honestly it wasn't a lot but she did tend to have a habit of bringing along things she wouldn't need wherever she went. Today being no exception. Pulling two small wood carvings out of her pocket she held out both her hands presenting them. They both shared the same carved shape of a fox, but one was painted orange with a white under belly, whilst the other was pure white. "Now, these are very special to me. A man I met once gave them to me and said if I held onto them, I could one day give one of them to someone else and the two people would forever be friends! Regardless of if they see each other or not as long as they kept hold of their own fox!" She'd look down at the two of them for a moment, favoring her eye on the orange one. "You can have one as a birthday gift! Y-you can choose which one."

Callie would blush slightly, since she realized it was quite a stupid thing to say to not be sure of your own age... But she had good reason! And she'd try to explain it the best she could. "Well... Last time anyone told me my age was when I was six. And since then I had been counting in my head the days that had gone past, mainly out of boredom but then it became a habit. A-and since that day it has been roughly one thousand one hundred and sixty-seven days... Give or take a few if I forgot a couple or lost track... B-but I kept little marks on the walls of each day to make it easier! A-and then I asked this lady once how many days were in a year and she told me it was something like three hundred and sixty-five, I think. S-so then I drew new marks and crossed out the old ones as I went which took a really long time but I split the marks out every three hundred and sixty-five and then counted how many block there were... And there are currently three and a bit blocks... A-and three plus six is nine... R-right?"

"Hmm..." Callie shook her head. "No, no nothing special to do with me really. I was just kinda bored and tired of doing the same old same old routine day after day. Then I heard some people talk about this place and how it was free to get in for a day so I thought it would be a nice change. Ya know?" Honestly, she was glad she came now. After meeting Professor J and now Zavie, it was nice to have someone to talk to for once. A-aside from you Lulu! Y-you're always great to talk to!

Wooden Fox Toys:

Last edited by Wolfie977 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 12:27 pm

He'd wave along side Callie. He loved his parents a lot! Even though they wouldn't let him go outside a lot, or not not hide his ears and tail... But, they did it because they were worried. People could do mean things to people like him. Visibly different with strange anomalies! So, he trusted his parents. He had too... He loved them, after all.

"Huh huh? I can pick one?" he'd say looking at the wooden foxes. He hadn't expected to get so many presents today! It was a little strange... First the catfish charm, now a wooden fox! What was next, a star? Hee... That'd be funny... What would he do with a star? He couldn't fit one in his room...

Though, regardless of his rambling thoughts, he noticed Callie looked at the orange one. Did she want that one? Well, Zavie didn't mind. As long as they could be friends forever, he'd gladly take the white one over the orange one! Plus, white kitties were his favorite! They were super soft... Or, so he was told...

"I'll take the white one, okay? Now we're friends forever! Isn't that great?" he said in his ever optimistic and happy tone of voice. For a kid who was pouting just a little while ago, he sure seemed happier than ever now! Was it just youthful mood swings or Callie actually making him happy? Well, the answer was obvious to anyone that had faith in their abilities. Regardless though, he'd take the white fox and put it on his wrist, humming for a moment.

"Oh, I bet I could put a little hook on the fox! Then I could put it on the charm bracelet!" he'd say happily. Maybe that could be something he did tonight. He could find another charm to put on his bracelet! That'd be super cool! A whole day's story on one bracelet. Isn't that a cool thought?

"Oh? Your mommy and daddy don't just remind you? That's what mine do! Also, I think you should get a calendar. They're super helpful and you can place where your birthday is and mark out the days that have already past! I have one with cats on it at home." he'd say with a nod. He also had a calendar with sweets and another with candy that looked like fish. He like having a lot of fun things to look at... Probably why he had so many pictures hanging up on his walls.

"Uh huh! I don't remember the last time I went outside... Mmn, I get sick easy so I have to stay inside a lot. But today was special so I get to be outside!" he'd say happily. Though, if Callie was as tuned to her senses as the boy was, she could probably tell there didn't seem to be anything physically wrong with him. Was it a lie? Probably... After all, if he was sick he'd smell like a sick person, not an amazingly sweet smelling boy with... Whatever that was on him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:12 am

"Awesome!" She'd respond, suddenly leaning towards the boy and hugging him momentarily before remembering his parents were watching and felt kinda awkward about it. Yet she was definitely glad he picked the white one, there was something special about the orange one to her... It always reminded her of someone. "Yup, friends forever. And if what that guy said is true, as long as you hold onto that one and I keep this one, we'd always be destined to meet again some day!" She'd smile happily to his enthusiasm of attaching the small toy to his bracelet. Honestly, a little jealous she didn't have something like that to keep hers on. But, oh well.

Callie would shake her head. "Nope. I don't have a mummy or daddy." She'd say in a way that made it seem like she didn't see that as a real issue. Instead more focusing on what the boy said next. "A calen-what?" She'd never heard of one of those before... Could they really be that useful that she wouldn't have to keep track of everything herself? Cause ohhhh gooodddd would that be so useful! But then again, she scratched her head in confusion. "Hmm... Now that you mention it. I don't really know when my birthday is... More so just that eight years have passed since I was six."

Stopping to tilt her head at the boys excuse, she felt a little confused. "That sounds pretty awful..." She'd begin with a slight confused tone. "But you don't sme... Um... Look like you're very ill at the moment." Honestly as far as she could sense, the boy had been completely fine. Well at least throughout the past couple of days. Maybe he was just lucky recently. Unless that strange thing on him was an illness? B-but that couldn't be right, cause she had that too, for a long long time too! A-and she wasn't ill... Right?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:35 pm

He'd smile happily. He was happy! This was so much fun and really cool! He never thought he'd meet two super awesome people in a single day! This was, like, amazing... It was the best birthday present ever! As early as it was... But, it made him happy. He didn't really have friends... And he really enjoyed having a few for today.

"Really? Okay! Well, I'll be waiting for you for forever until we meet again!" he'd say with a childish smile of joy. He was overwhelmed with how happy he was. Though, not extremely overwhelmed. He was just really happy that he was happy and that he met another friend! Being happy in these situations was an obvious thing to be.

"Huh? You don't? Oh, well you must live with a family member, right?" he'd ask curiously. His dad had grown up with his grandparents as a kid, so he knew that sometimes kids didn't live with their moms and dads. It made him kind of sad, but he'd smile regardless with a tilt in his head. He wanted to know as much as he could know about Callie before he or she had to leave. It'd be exciting!

"Oh? Well... What was the day like when you started counting?" he'd ask curiously. He was honestly a little confused as too why she didn't know her birthday, but he'd help her find it if he could! It'd be fun, like a guessing game or detective game.

"Nani? I don't? Mmn... I must be feeling better now. I got a little sick earlier." he'd say with a nod of his head. He didn't really know what to say. He was just told to lie when people said he didn't look sick. So that's what he did. He had to do what mommy and daddy told him to do so no bad people would take him away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)   An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Afternoon Snack Session (Wolfie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next