Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Snack Talk [Kuzi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Onyx Rhine

As much as Onyx wasn't know to be an extremely picky eater, getting something less mundane to eat once in a while was never a bad idea. Besides, he did like venturing out and learning more about the areas he didn't live in, so it was technically akin to killing two birds with one stone for him. Good food, as well as a trip away from the Slums was something he'd consider to be a pretty good combination. Plus, due to the recent incidents during the jump, his living area tended to be even more rowdy with some of the less adaptable citizens trying to be loud and protesting anything and everything. Probably just because they were stuck down there for some reason, though Onyx would think that it wasn't too hard to earn enough money to move up at least one Ward. Hm. Well, to each their own, yes?

That aside, he would himself sitting at one of the currently empty tables, trying to read the menu so he could pick a meal to order. Alas, it was a bit of an issue for him due to only being able to see well into the distance, so he was probably getting some stares from other customers as he could be seen holding the menu as far from himself as his arm would allow him to, squinting at it. This was being a bit of a problem...
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 8:10 pm

"Excuse me! Sir! S-sir, siiirrr! Hello? No? Okay maybe next time! Hmm, uh... You! Madam, mind lending me a haaa-aannd you're gone. Anyone else around? Heelllooo? Oh, oh! You in the silly hat could you help me out? ... What do you mean it's not a hat? It looks very much li-GAH! Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! G-geez..."

There are a few advantages of being a small, weak, helpless creature that everyone finds annoying and tends to ignore. Though, there are many, many more disadvantages to such a position. One was quite apparent at this very moment, it seemed as though none of the passerbyers were particularly friendly on this particular day. Which was a shame because he only needed one person for just a moment to help him out. As stated before, there are disadvantages to being small and weak. Most are obvious and anyone would recognize, understand or be able to think about themselves if asked the question. Though there were always more hidden ones that people didn't consider and were still, quite frankly, just as annoying. Such as building your fancy restaurant with the only entrance being a big heavy door that despite giving his best efforts just a moment prior, refused to budge for the pink fluff. Though with no one stopping outside to help him open the door... Perhaps he could get help another way?

Giving one last attempt of his own to shove all his body weight behind pushing the door open and ending up only getting himself out of breath, Kuzi resorted to his plan of head-butting the door in a sort of knock to try and gain the attention of someone inside. Though, with how busy it looked in there and with most people in groups talking away and eating... Maybe this wouldn't work out either. "Sigh..."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 8:31 pm

Onyx Rhine

Yeah, most people would probably not notice the faint sound the action would create, being too busy with either their food or the people they were in the restaurant with. Luckily enough for the small fluff though, Onyx had neither at the moment, as he had come here alone and was still quite busy trying to figure out how to read the menu without needing to have it put up on a far away wall as a poster so he could see it clearly. Which was something he couldn’t exactly do, could he now?

Well, to be fair, he didn’t notice the sound itself either, as it was kind of noisy inside and it wouldn’t stand out enough to be extremely attention grabbing. There was, however, a pro to him trying hard to see one thing…because with all the looking, he would eventually see other things too. Mainly ones in the distance which were not the menu he needed, but what can you do? Normally, the pale man would probably not really feel the need to bother and get up to see what was up, figuring it would get resolved by itself soon enough…but he did recognize the pink being trying to smash through the door, giving him a reason to get involved. Not like he was having any luck with this damn menu anyway.

Thus he would put said menu down for now, getting up to walk over and hold the door open. “It’s nice to see you again. Isn’t trying to attack the door a painful activity though?”, he would inquire towards the pink fluff in a calm tone, giving him a thoughtful glance.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 9:11 pm

With one last bash of his head, Kuzi would give up and rest his now slightly hurting forehead against the glass of the door in defeat. Though his defeat didn't last long as he suddenly fell forwards as his headrest disappeared with the door swinging open. Shaking himself off and getting back up quickly as if nothing had ever gone wrong, the small fluff would look up to whom had been so kind to open the door for him. More expecting it was someone just leaving and actually looking if there was a sudden foot that was about to crush him had they not noticed him. Yet he was pleasantly surprised with what he saw. "Horny!" He'd shout excitedly as he dashed inside to make sure if the door closed again he was actually one the inside this time. (He'd worry about getting back out later, pulling a door open was even harder!)

"I'm surprised to see you here, didn't think I'd run into you again with how big this city is and how little I am. How'd you get on after that whole water, dragon, demon, scary thing of death... Thing? I managed to find my friends I was looking for, luckily they were all okay. Not mutants nor mutant food which, ya know... Is a positive, heh. How about you? Been well? You just got here or were you about to leave? Where were you sitting? Damn it's pretty busy in here today, huh? I wonder if there are any free tables left for me. Hmm... Or if they even have like, a special table or seat for someone like me to use? I've actually never been here before myself, just heard about it a lot and well. Again after the whole mess last week, decided to treat myself! I wanted to check this place out at least once before I end up dying or the place closes down or whatever. So, here I am!" The pink fluff would rant on, talking at an impressively loud volume to talk over all the noise of the place for a creature so small. He'd rub his nose slightly with one paw as he took a pause from talking though. All the wondrous smells in here were really getting to him, he could feel himself wanting to salivate already.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Onyx Rhine

…Horny? The pale man would blink at first, taking a brief moment to process that until he got what that was referring to. He could have asked why the fluff chose to refer to him that way, but his company had already dashed past the door and was beginning a rant of sorts, so he let that one fly for the time being. It wasn’t as if Onyx minded that one too much. There were certainly worse ways to call somebody. Letting the door close back up, he would turn to face his small companion, raising one hand to twirl some of his white locks as he tried to take all of those words in without forgetting any of it.

Once he did, he would shift slightly, one arm folded across his chest with the other hand rubbing his chin thoughtfully. “I am, thankfully, fine. Though, I do have to wonder what this means for all of us for the future. We’re not safe yet if it’s an event that will keep happening again and again.” Which, based on what was going on seemed very likely. Danger could probably be lurking anywhere at this point. “I don’t know about special tables, but you can join me if you so wish. I was in the middle of trying to read the menu. I just decided to come over since I noticed you out of the corner of my eye.”, he would wave a hand at the fluff as he moved to make his way over to the table he had left a couple moments ago. He couldn’t stand around too long if he didn’t want someone snatching it up after all. The other was free to follow him, of course.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 11:45 am

Good, good. The small creature would nod towards his black and white acquaintance with a sly grin on his face to try and hide how he was also worrying about the same issue. "Oh yeah. Well it's good to hear that you're okay and such, wonder if that inky fella is alright too. You haven't happened to run into him as well throughout the week have ya? And, yeah, I know what you mean. It's a little scary to think it could happen again, though it seems to have settled down now and you'd hope that the higher ups would of investigated into the situation by now and at least came up with a plan to better handle the situation the next time it occurs. Ya know?" The Dreedle would reply optimistically, suddenly dodging backwards as an unobservant customer of the restaurant nearly stepped on him on their way to the bathroom.  "Though being on the verge of deaths door is kinda a constant for me even before that whole ordeal, heh."

The pink fluff would grin a toothy smile at Horny's offer to sit together, that made things much easier! Plus then he'd have someone to talk to which in any situation was always a positive in his books. "Hehe, that was really kind of you to come and lend a hand. You don't know how annoying it can be to be so small and helpless sometimes, it can be a reaaal drag." The fluff ball would chuckle as he lept up onto one of the seats at the table ol' white locks had mentioned. Having to rest his front legs on the side of the table whilst standing on his hind legs on the chair to be able to see over. "Thanks for asking me over, you didn't have to but it was kind of you to! N-now I wonder if they have any booster seats or something, this is going to do a number on my legs if I have to stand like this the whole time."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Onyx Rhine

Onyx would observe the fluff thoughtfully for a moment. Well, the situation was worrying indeed, although they could only do so much in their positions at the moment. “No, I don’t believe I’ve met him. Nevertheless, I’d just prefer to be ready for anything. Even if there is a plan in motion, it isn’t like we are being told about it, and in case it happens out of nowhere like last time and catches us unaware, we won’t be any better off than last time. It sounds like quite the pain.” It would certainly be better if they had more information available to them, but it would seem the only way to gain that was to seek it themselves. How ironic, really. That said, he would blink at the smaller one doing his maneuvers. “I wonder what is worse. The potential to be stepped on, or monsters with strange powers…” Well, sadly he wouldn’t know as it would take quite the giant to properly step on him, and he didn’t think they had many like that living here at the moment. Though in the end, either of the two could happen to kill on spot, yes?

Sitting back down at the table, he would rub his chin slightly as he considered the words said. “Every annoying thing comes with some positive, yes? At least you can hide easier.” Sooner or later, someone probably would have opened that door anyhow, as people had to come in and leave at times. Having to wait for the perfect timing did sound like a bit of a drag though. “Heh.” Onyx would shake his head briefly. “I was here on my own anyway. I do not know though. You could try asking one of the waiters about that.” Maybe they did? The thought never occurred to him before, as he didn’t have a need for such equipment himself.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 3:46 pm

"Hm. Hopefully they are okay too. And, yeah having a plan is always good. Though having these weird 'Seeker' powers is pretty handy too. Heh, don't think everyone was quite so lucky to... Ya know... Be able to defend themselves..." The small creatures voice would trail off after saying this, a hint of guilt lingering on his voice. He had tried his hardest to help out as many people as he could that night, which was more than some could say. He could of just hid and done nothing to protect himself, but he was out there helping others, he helped out Horny himself for example. Though he still wished he could of done more. "Haha, at least Denki can help save me from the strange monsters. A wrong placed foot outta nowhere and I'm toast." Kuzi would say, trying to take the opportunity to joke a bit to try and lighten the mood again. He wasn't a fan of the sadder parts of life getting to him for too long. "And I'm totally the best at hide and seek, you'd never beat me. Hehe."

With a small bounce off of one paw to the other as his legs were already going dead, Kuzi ended up deciding to just shove off of the seat entirely to sit on the edge of the table. "Hey!" He'd suddenly call out to a passing waitress, whom stop and looked at him with slight annoyance that he was on the table. "Unless you want me to be sitting up here where people are meant to eat, you guys have like, something to put on the seat so I can be higher up? You can see how these seats aren't quite designed for me, yes? Thank you!" Thanking the waitress as she nodded and rolled her eyes before walking off, Kuzi would turn back to Onyx and let out a sigh. "Jeez... So many people just treat me as if I'm below them I swear. I'm just as intelligent and worthy of being recognized as a proper citizen as anyone else! I'm not like... Some pet, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 4:42 pm

Onyx Rhine

“Probably not…though at the very least, it seems that the larger majority has survived.” Junction didn’t suddenly turn into a dead land, which in itself proved that if nothing else, it hadn’t been a complete catastrophe. What would happen from now on though, was still a mystery. Speaking of mysteries, he would tilt his head slightly at the joking comment. “That does remind me however…what is this friend of yours? As you could have seen, our ways of using powers seem to be somewhat different.” The idea that there were different styles wasn’t off kilter or anything, but it didn’t hurt to be curious as to how it came to be that way and what it meant. Based on the words he had heard in his head back then, he could safely assume his powers came from the splicing somehow, but he didn’t think that was the case for the others. Or at the very least, it didn’t quite appear to be that way. “That’s quite the loss for me, indeed.”, he would retort back with a faint smirk and the fluff boasted his hide and seek abilities.

That said, he would be silent for a bit as the smaller one dealt with the waitress, choosing to not butt into the conversation for the time being. When his pink companion addressed him again, Onyx would glance towards the waitress in question briefly before looking back towards Kuzi. “It is a wonder that despite all the species living here, people still act this way. It’s probably the mentality though. For some races, small four legged beings seem to naturally equal a pet of sorts. Or so I’ve gathered.” It was kind of typical for smaller creatures to be the less intelligent and developed ones of the bunch. They did have a couple animals back in his home world too. Perhaps some couldn’t get accustomed to the change after coming here…
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Hmm... It had seemed odd how quickly life around here kinda just kicked back into gear after the whole mess. Horny was right in the fact it seemed most people survived as the little one hadn't noticed much of a decrease of people around the place. Fortunately as well no one that he directly knew had been a fatality of the Failed Jump... It still really sucked that there were people out there who were lost and those who had lost others. Though it could had been a lot, lot worse. "Oh, you mean Denki? It... It is true that out of all the other people that I've seen with powers so far I'm the only one who seems to have like. A partner to help me? Instead of just doing things myself, which is a little odd. I dunno why its that way entirely if I'm honest. I just remember a voice in my head saying something about trying to take over my brain? Then Denki stepped in saying she'd hold back the infection and bwam, icicles in the enemies face." Kuzi would explain, making a very poor ice sound effect as he banged the table with one paw. "... Though she can be kinda strict... Eheh, what 'bout you?"

A moment later, the waitress would return with a stack of solid square cushions that she piled up onto one chair to the height where Kuzi would be able to sit properly. The pink fluff would grin thankfully as he took his seat and thanked the waitress once more who again rolled her eyes and walked off with a sigh. "Mmm... I don't really know what pets are like if I'm honest. I've never had one myself, nor do I know if they were a thing back where Dreedles are from. I was actually born here on Junction, so I've never seen the home world where my race is from. This city is the only place I know."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 7:38 pm

Onyx Rhine

Well, that was certainly a strange thing. Even though it didn’t quite answer what these powers actually were. Regardless, it seemed that there were several versions of it for some reason, which sure brought up the question of their origins, and how were they even related. They had to be somehow, right? Resting his elbows on the table, Onyx would settle with a somewhat thoughtful expression for now, though he would give the pink fluff a brief smirk at the attempted sound effects. “I wonder…Well, I’m a splicer. From what I understand, my powers come from that. Perhaps some sort of mutation? I can’t tell just yet. I do know I’ve heard the voice of someone apologizing for causing this when things happened though, and I’m pretty sure it was the guy who came up with the procedure in the first place.” Perhaps only people who were special in some way were affected by this and developed powers? Well, it was surely something to ponder…

“Someone’s having a bad day today.”, the pale man would mutter under his breath as he watched the waitress who was seemingly expressing dissatisfaction at having to do her job. As if it was some big deal or something. Eh. “I would liken it to taking care of a baby. It’s usually similar to that in a way.” Depending on the species you had as a pet, of course. But people typically chose beings that were less intelligent than them, thus it was sort of like having an extra child with you. “Heh, well maybe that’s a good thing for you. You haven’t lost anyone in your life like plenty people who ended up here on accident have.” He’d imagine many were distressed due to that, but when you were born here, you could call this your home more easily.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 1:11 pm

"Oh, cool! You're a splicer? What's that like to go through? Did it hurt at all? Were the results what you actually wanted from it? What are you spliced with? Is that why you have those horns or did you have those before hand? I was kinda interested in the whole splicing thing when I first heard about it, though I was a little too scared to go through with anything. Especially with how much it costs, I wasn't sure if it'd be worth it in the end. Plus, personally I'm quite happy with who I am. I like myself and despite being who I am having some disadvantages, I enjoy the advantages that come alongside it so. Hm... I dunno. Though if you're saying that the splicing is what gave you the powers yourself... Do you think that if I did it now I could get powers and also have Denki still? That'd be pretty cool if it worked, right?" The small pink fluff would spurt out his seemingly never ending line of questions, finally stopping as he thought about his proposed idea further before remembering something he'd heard Onyx say when they first came in.

"Did you say you needed help reading the menu?" Kuzi would offer, dragging one of the menus over towards himself with one paw before reading aloud all the different menu choices for Onyx in a stupid announcers voice as if he was reading out the names of wrestlers entering the ring. As for the other thing. "Eheh, well my Ma and Ra still treat me like a baby, though I'm fine with them doing it. It's just a little annoying when others think lowly of me before even getting to know me, ya know? And yeah, I can see how sudden lose from coming here would suck. Still wish I knew what my real home world looked like, it'd be awesome to be able to visit it!"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Onyx Rhine

So many questions. He was kind of trying to get used to this, but there was honestly no guarantee he could remember everything as he tried to come up with an answer. Onyx would shake his head slightly. “The horns are my own. There are no changes to see on me physically. Though there seem to be some when I use this new power. Perhaps it creates some sort of enhancement.” He had noticed that he suddenly had claws and a wing when it all went down, which would fit with the creature he was spliced with. So perhaps the powers were a result of the genes being drawn out and amplified? Although, that wouldn’t explain what made them appear to begin with. “I’m spliced with a demonic owl species. I suppose it kind of did what it should have. I used to be blind. Now I can see, even if in a somewhat odd way.” It was better than nothing, really. “I don’t know though. I have no idea how these powers work. I know my powers are related to it, but it’s probably more complex than that.” There was no way to tell at the moment, though eventually they would perhaps learn something.

Anyway…yes, the menu. “Ah, sure.” He had almost forgotten about the fact that they were sitting in a restaurant at the moment. A lot of talk can certainly be very distracting. Nevertheless, he would watch the small one with a somewhat amused expression during the read out before he rubbed his chin in thought. “Well, are you one? I can’t tell your age. I think people probably assume you’re young because of your size though.” When you don’t know how big a certain species could grow to be, you just kind of automatically link small with young as it’s the most likely scenario. Or most people do, at least.
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Hmm... Kuzi would think about it for a moment, remembering back to the night of the Failed Jump when he first met Horny. It was true that after he'd gotten himself back up from being assaulted by that stone on the beach, he had seen the guy looking a little different from how he did now. And when they continued on to speak about the fact it was some kind of owl that they were spliced with, it made a lot more sense. Well, as much sense as a lot of sense in this weird nonsensical situation could be. If that made any sense. "Huh... A demonic owl? Weren't you worried that it would like, make you go demonic or something? I'm not sure really how it works, but damn, being blind sounds like it would suck... Heh. I can't even imagine it, I dunno what I'd do if I was blind. Well, for starters I'd be stepped on for sure." The little one would joke, giving a lopsided grin. "Though it's pretty cool that it managed to give you ya sight back. Or... Give it to you in the first place. Boy, that'd also be weird to go from never seeing anything to being able to see."

After reading out the whole menu aloud, the pink fluff would tilt his head and stare at the menu a little further. Trailing his paw along the menu, stopping occasionally to read the further descriptions of what each food item was in his head before calling out to a different passing waiter and pointing at the thing he wanted. The waiter would then wait to take Horny's order before nodding and taking off in a much more polite manor than the waitress before him.

"W-what?" For once the young Dreedle was at a loss for words, not expecting what was just asked of him. "W-well, I guess it is hard to tell age between races. And even harder to tell if that age means you're old or not. But I would had hoped I didn't actually come across as a baby, h-heh." The creature would shuffle on his seat, trying to sit up right to make himself look as big as possible. "I'll have you know I'm sixteen years of age. S-so, no I'm not a baby. Though, I'm not really what you'd call an adult yet either, heh. I'd be fully grown by around the age of Twenty-Six. T-though most of my growing is done already! I'd, uh... Be classed as an teenager I guess. Older teen!" Finding it more and more difficult not to blush at admitting how young he was, the small creature would quickly throw out that last line to try and defend himself further from the hole he was digging himself.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Onyx Rhine

Hm. Good question. “Not really, I guess. Though, would it be a bad thing to be more demonic? If anything, I think I’d worry more about dying than a couple changes. Change helps get rid of boredom.”, he would shake his head with a light chuckle. “It is quite bothersome to not see though, yes. To be honest however, my homeworld was mostly comprised of darkness, so I didn’t particularly need to rely much in sight there. Here it’s a little different, so it does help to see things.” It would be a lot harder to navigate around Junction blind, that was for sure. It was one of the reasons why he chose to go through with the splicing to begin with. To make things more bearable and easier to deal with. Challenges are great, but not like that.

That said, he would give his own order once the waiter was called over, watching them walk off for a moment before focusing back onto the conversation they were having with a slightly amused smile at the reaction he received towards his comment. “Ah, I see. Well, it is alright. Age doesn’t always determine maturity after all. You do look kind of cute though, so no doubt some people think you’re young. Does it bother you?” Yes, it could be annoying when people took such as an excuse to treat you wrong, but as long as it was a simple age misconception, it wasn’t that horrible, was it?
~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Talk [Kuzi]   Snack Talk [Kuzi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Snack Talk [Kuzi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next