Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]

Go down 
+5
Azami
The Countess
Godai
Retuo
Grantus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:29 pm

That figures. Whatever the other side was this time around, it would surely have some effect in the long run. There was no way to really avoid that, was there? What was the better option of action though? Dealing with the Demons sounded plausible, but did they even know how many were around and whether it was possible to get rid of them reasonably enough? On the other hand, going under would possibly mean getting stuck in there for who knows how long. ''Is it possible to deal with all of them? Going under may be risky. We don't know if there is a way out available now. Those portals don't look to be two-way....'' As for those guys...''From what I know about them, they are supposed to be a group that protects worlds. Although so far, they seem to be acting more like a hindrance, so I'm not sure what their deal is. It appears their leader doesn't really keep a tight hand on what they do.'', he would shrug slightly. They were an oddity. Speaking of which, it would appear Irina was still around. He would look towards her questioningly, though say nothing for now. It was her choice whether to get involved, but he'd rather avoid fights this time around, if possible.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:44 am

"The Demons are here because of either the thirteen or whatever is going on. We can always ask. It's almost as if they do that on purpose....like they are letting them run around without anything to do.." Irina charged towards Simon speaking and bared her teeth at him. "And you have proof of that, where? Yufosa, he gave us all a mission to carry out. It's to save this island from what is going on below!" Simon didn't have anything to say, and couldn't really respond to it. After all, she knew the leader more than he did. If it was true, he had no way of knowing. However, one person had his own opinion to give. "Oh please. I would think he would have you all working together rather than running around aimlessly. Unless his agenda really is to stir up drama and discord, in which case you have done a fantastic job. Kudos to you young woman," Ariston said. Irina was steaming, even turning red in the face, but held herself back. She knew that she might turn back if she let herself lose control. "Then what? What do you think he has in mind if you're right? Are you as brilliant as you think you are?" Ariston shook his head in dismay. "Don't ask me. Yufosa or so you say is the one to ask. I am just here to protect the islands. Nothing more." Irina gripped her sword tightly, and turned back to Simon and Sharaku. What did they have to say in the matter? Moreover did they have anything to ask Irina in more detail now that she had settled down? "Tamara brought the Demons here, though I have no idea what for. She went ahead of us when wewere exploring the Core of all worlds," she admitted, now looking less certain.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:42 pm

For the most of the exchange, Sharaku would stay silent, taking the time to think about what was being said rather than trying to interrupt in the middle of it all. For as long as Irina wasn't turning to the option of a fight again, he saw no need to interfere left and right. Besides, listening is a good way of getting some soild information as well. This all brought up a question though. There was no denying that Simon and Ariston had a point. For the kind of mission it supposedly was, they indeed appeared to be accomplishing moreso the opposite right now. How odd. Well then...''The demons certainly don't appear to want to help much. I have been attacked by one earlier in the day, and he basically implied he was going to take over Azores and that we should bow to his rule. Definitely not friendly. Therefore, I'm not sure what is your comrade's goal here. You said you all have the same mission...do you not work together at all?'' Maybe not all of them, but at least a good bunch of the demons were wreaking some form of havoc. That was rather counterproductive when you want to save, isn't it? Plus, it's strange that individual members don't know much of what the rest is doing. ''I've heard about you guys having an issue with a traitor amongst you though. Is it possible it'd be her?'' He honestly didn't know enough to say. Irina herself had shown she wasn't afraid to go and spill blood, so what makes one a bad guy in their terms then? ''What is that 'Core' you speak of anyway?'' Sounded like it was related to it all somehow. Maybe that could help give an answer as to why the demon issue began?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Irina looked to Sharaku with pursed lips. "Our group only works together if we are assigned as such. We are people who have been sent over many worlds and universes to try and assist in whatever issues they may have. It's the first time we have been in this world, as well as so many of us near each other at once. However, I am not sure if we have the same mission. I was ordered to avoid talking to the others for risk of interfering with their mission. Of course, that upset me, so here I am trying to keep the peace, and then this fop tried to get in my way," she said, eyeing Ariston, who didn't say much else. "If we had a traitor...she seems likely. But Yufosa had told me not to trust any of them anyway. Even not thinking on his advice, I haven't spoken to any of them since our last meeting, and one of them who I consider my br-friend, is missing, and I believe he is here," She said, letting go of her blade. "The Core is a sort of metaphysical force. It makes a balance that keeps the connections between worlds stable, as well as their purity. If the Core is attacked, the worlds around it are also threatened. All worlds are connected by invisible bridges, like a web, while acting as a sort of heart for worlds. It fuels their energy. When the center falls, the worlds around it begin to fall."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 8:31 pm

...no offense, but that's kinda stupid. If you're sending several people from the same group to places close by each other, why make every one of them a separate unit, and even enforce that? Are they even a group at all, or just a bunch of random guys and their leader who basically plays the pupeteer in the game? That's kind of how it sounded right now, which was rather odd to begin with. Sharaku would frown, but wait until she said her next piece. He kind of had half the mind to ask what exactly did Ariston do to actually get in her way, but he did not want to stir up something again now that it was going fairly calmly. ''I don't quite understand this. He's telling you none of them can be trusted, and yet he assigns missions to those exact people and 'trusts' them to carry them out as they should? This also implies he's probably told the same to the rest, and you aren't to be trusted either. Are you okay with that kind of leader? Based from what I've heard up until now, it sounds like he's possibly doing this on purpose, and maybe even keeping some secrets from you all. Traitor or not, I would think that keeping everyone apart like this is worse than reaching out and at least trying to keep you informed on what is going on.....'' If you hardly know your comrades in the first place, of course you would not be able to tell who is the one that is messing around. ''If you think your friend is here, you could try looking for him?'' Maybe it meant something that one of them is missing? Honestly, it was pretty complicated as is, but what do you know? He would cross his arms over his chest at the following explanation. ''...and I assume there is a reason why you were exploing that kind of place? Sounds like dangerous business if any damage can destroy all the worlds.'' Isn't it a huge risk to even step a foot in there? Alot could go wrong...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:40 pm

She didn't have an answer for Sharaku. If he was right and their leader was up to something, than she could have been wasting her time. When asked about her friend, Irina shook her head. "I could, I can sense if others are around or in danger, however, he has his role and I have mine. He told me that he would find me. He is someone I trust. The Core is another story..." she said. She would go into detail about the events of their adventure, mentioning her other allies though not by name save for the "nun" known as Tamara. Irina even gestured to the monstrosity in Penecia to point her out. "We went there because we learned that someone or something was attacking it, or it was otherwise in danger. But after Tamara left, we soon saw Demons come out of it and invade worlds around the Core. Most of us left to go check it out, and some chose to stay."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 6:30 am

So in the end, it was all about the Demons? Considering how they were an issue even right now, it did raise a question. If this Tamara was the one that controls them, and they appeared back then just after she left...was that really just a coincidence? If the Core was really just something that holds all the worlds together, it doesn't seem right that demons would be there on their own. It doesn't sound like a natural habitat for them at all. Sharaku would frown as he looked towards where Irina was pointing. ''I hope she does not level the entire place there. I kind of like having a roof over my head...'', he would sigh before shaking his head. ''Based on what you said, she really sounds suspicious. She can control Demons, right? And they appeared around the Core just after she left and went ahead? What is the chance that it's really just a coincidence? It doesn't make much sense for Demons to roam a place like that unless someone told them to be there.'' If the demons were the ones initially attacking it, then it was possible it was all just a part of someone's plan. There was no saying for sure, but so far, Tamara sounded like a good candidate for the mess. For a moment, he would stay quiet, thinking over this. The silence wouldn't last long though, as another voice decided to interfere. ''Hey, you're a Shadow, right? Why did you even join an organization like this?'' Sharaku would just blink, not really having expected that, although he would let it be. As a matter of fact, knowing that could be useful. He did wonder how did their leader pick the members.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 8:22 pm

Irina gritted her teeth. "Oh I'm perfectly convinced it was her doing. She's controlling the Demons here and I'd bet if she left, so would they. But I'm not sure if she caused the whole thing. She wouldn't destroy it all for her own gain....but I suppose I don't know her very well." She stayed silent, while Simon was still deliberating. He was hardly the talking type. "That being said and done, what to do now? Perhaps this Tamara is the biggest threat to Azores right now? Without her we only have Zackary and Isla. Then this can just become another pointless power struggle that we decided to help with," he said, placing two fingers on the bridge of his nose. When Sharaku's Shadow began to speak, Irina seemed to turn on her instincts, and quickly bound over to Sharaku's body, sniffing around him to see the Shadow like an animal. "I was picked. Well, my former self was picked, and then I took over when Yufosa helped me gain my power. I had no reason to fight him, and this was a great idea, to stay in the role I wanted. So he let me. It's nice to be able to fight and be how I want, and be in this role. At least I am actually performing it no?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 9:10 pm

Well, if she wasn't trying to stir something up, why would she have done all that in the first place? There had to be some sort of connection. ''She has to be after something though. Otherwise she wouldn't have bothered to pull the demon trick to begin with.'' Whether she was the cause of it all or not, she did have at least a hand in it somehow. Considering how these guys hardly worked together, not knowing each other well was no surprise. In the end, there was no telling if she would do it or not, was there? Sharaku would turn his head briefly as Simon decided to speak up again. ''She may be. However, with how huge she is, I would assume some people have already crowded around to try and deal with her.'' Would there be any point in going all the way over there now? ''I don't really think it's that easy, on the other hand. There is still the world under water, and any damage that has already been caused by what's happening likely won't repair itself. There must be a reason why Tamara and the others have been sent here after all.'' There was probably still more to it, even though he wouldn't be mad if it was as easy as getting rid of Tamara and settling the dispute between those two. He would give Irina a somewhat puzzled look at her actions, but do nothing to stop her. Either way, she probably wouldn't sniff out all that much. The two of them were bound together pretty much permanently, so it's not like she could get the Shadow separately. ''So you like your job, ey?'' Guess she sounded like it? ''...do you have any idea what he picks his people by?'' So far, all of the ones he knew weren't exactly normal people.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 12:46 pm

Irina shrugged her shoulders. "I only know that my friend is near there. I am slowly losing my motivation to stay from him. If there was a reason, I don't know it. Why would Yufosa be so disorganized? That's not like him. At all." She still sniffed at his body as she spoke, but eventually backed off when the Shadow started talking. "I do. It gives me a purpose my former self didn't have. But he is dead, and I am what she used to be. Yufosa chooses who is worthy, from the cornermost ends of the universe. We don't question it; as we have been together for a long time. This is the first time he has kept us all secretive from each other." Simon ran a finger across his chin. "Perhaps Tamara is our next step. Or Zackary. Or round up the thirteen and get them to focus on an actual threat. I think we need to at least have a goal, since we're all running around now with no real point anymore."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 2:01 pm

''Something must be up then....'' If it's different than it usually is, then there has to be some reason for that. Too bad that the only person to ask would likely be Yufosa himself, and who knows where the man stays normally. It was doubtful he would just come around to Azores periodically when he has people he can send over instead.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 D2UIodx

''I assume Yufosa is the one who created this 'organization' then? What is he anyway? The ability to travel between universes hardly sounds like something common.''

The two of them chose to speak together this time around, until the exchange was broken by Simon's musings. Well, they would have to do one at a time, that was true. Sharaku would furrow his brows mildly. ''Technically, the goal is to stop this all, isn't it? We'll likely have to deal with all of those anyway.'', he would shake his head. ''If we go to Tamara, we'll probably meet others there, since I doubt no one is attempting to stop her yet. I suppose that could be a way to gain more firepower. Don't know how strong Zackary is, but I doubt he isn't prepared for opposition. Plus, those three that ran off a while ago. They're sort of on his side now, aren't they...?'' They could always come back in time, and throw things into a stand off again. ''Going through the thirteen seems like a sound idea...but apparently some of them are in the other worlds under water as well, which makes it a risky game to play. What would you choose to do?'', he'd ask eventually, aiming it at all three of them here. In the end, there was no saying which option was the right one, was there?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:11 pm

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 Yy5wmac

"You can all choose to update me on what you were all talking about instead."

Joshua came out of the foliage again. He wasn't here to start a fight this time around, with his eyes clear and free from the "internal conflict". Azami had been left aside behind him, still sleeping. His Persona wasn't out, for now it would just be him. Yet, he looked back and held his hand towards Analee, gesturing her to stand down. "Don't start anything. I want to talk first."

The Nyarlathotep Child crossed his arms at the group in front of him. He examined their composition. While it was to be expected that Sharaku, Simon, and Ariston were here, the new and only female addition caused him to raise an eyebrow. But it seemed like she wasn't fighting. Though was she that same animal from before? Joshua looked back apologetically in a grudgingly way to the group, "Sorry about earlier. Sorta lost control back then... Had to take a moment to get my head cleared up. I'm good for now."

His control over Yamato-Takeru was tenuous at best, but so as long as he was in the best condition, he had nearly total control over himself as of this moment. At the very least, he had control over his senses, enough to keep in mind of Analee's presence.

"Ariston, we started off the wrong foot, sorry about that. But, I can't leave Zachary's side easily if it means I'm losing my only lead to Rinna. Let me ask you this though. This idiotic squabble between Isla and Zachary, it's been building up for a while before the demons attacked, right? Simon told me you've basically became a dean at the Academy after Isla became mayor... You've been on Isla's side this whole time, right?"

The fact that Ariston was here and with Simon's remarks from the school earlier, it made sense to Joshua. The signs were practically there. Especially when Standasen was building up strength for Zachary. But then, there was more.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 33bawB0

"The fact that you're were willing to offer to help me look for her just a while back before I started attacking, despite telling us both to stop looking for her back in school, you must've had an idea where she actually is or how she is. You were hiding this from Simon and me the entire time. Why? Answer me."

The logic was probably unwieldy. But it was odd that Ariston was going to offer to help Joshua help with Rinna. Earlier, Simon had said Ariston wouldn't lie to them. Even back in the school, the "dean" claimed meeting her again was very unlikely. But assuming that was true, why did he change his tune just now? Even if it was for the sake of sparing himself of a fight, this man didn't seem above fighting if necessary. Somethings didn't make sense and it was up to this pompous bastard to explain himself. Then something did click in a bit, but he somewhat doubted this...

"Were you actually trying to protect Rinna?" the Nyarlathotep Child asked with a frown.
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:02 pm

Phalanx stood by Joshua's side silently, waiting for the others to say something. Right now, he wanted answers just as much as Joshua, and he would not speak unless directly spoken to. He would keep a watchful eye over Analee in case she would try something again. This Rinna was evidently very important to Joshua, and while he wouldn't mind killing Ariston, he knew that everyone except maybe Analee would turn against him. And really, a repeat of last time wasn't something the android was paticularly keen on experiencing. One time was enough.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:50 pm

"I....don't know. None of us knows where he actually comes from. He doesn't talk about origins. We only know what he's like. He's honorable, strong, and much smarter than he seems. But perhaps a little senile. Or some of us call him. I simply want to find my friend, and put together what we know. I don't plan to go below yet," she said. When Sharaku asked the opinion of the other two, Ariston scoffed. "I plan to stay here. Until given other orders or I am suited to something else. I am here to protect the home I care for, and that's that." Simon shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever suits the best. I-hang on. Someone's here," he said, looking to see the group return. Analee herself was wandering away from the group, and closer to the middle between the two sides, like she wasn't involved. When Joshua expressed his remorse over earlier, Ariston nearly chuckled.

"At least you're fairly sane now. No student who went to my academy should be this unstable. Of course I have sided with Isla this whole time. She means to protect the islands and stop Zackary. I agree with her." When Joshua questioned about Rinna however, Ariston looked upwards, though still appearing as though he looked down at him. "When I said before, that meeting Rinna was unlikely, I meant it. She does not want to be found. However, there will be a point where she needs to be found in order to finish the final task to keep the islands protected. But if Zackary finds her first, we will fail. So I have been keeping her location a secret, for obvious reasons," he said, glaring coldly at the group, though one woman in particular, who was looking at a tree, as though she was ignoring the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:59 pm

''Well, he does look like an old man....'' Whether that even meant anything was up in the air. It was next to impossible for Yufosa to be just an ordinary person no matter what though. Sharaku would just shrug eventually. It would seem that the interest wasn't high at all. What was so important right here anyway? ''Looking around is worth a shot though...'' Maybe her friend would know something useful...? That question would have to be put for later however, as the trio came back.

With that, Sharaku would remain mostly quiet, simply listening to the exchange. Honestly, he still wasn't getting why was Rinna such a big deal. Was she actually important to what is going on in some way or...? He would just sigh faintly, addressing Joshua in the end. ''Why are you so hell bent on finding that woman anyway?'' Based on how much he knew her so far, she wasn't the most pleasant fellow under the sun most of the time, so why? At the very least though, the situation was calm for now. Was it going to last...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next