Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]

Go down 
+5
Azami
The Countess
Godai
Retuo
Grantus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 12:49 am

It seemed that sleeping beauty awoke, but boy was she a bitch. I mean really, who wakes up and then accuses someone about murder and whatnot, that not even what really went down. Though, was sada eager to prove his innocence? Not really, he felt a little hands off concerning nozomi, that was a bit of a cluster that he still had no idea how he needed on the wrong end of. Seriously, fuck that guy. Though, all Sada really did was continue to smile.

“Well Azami, you’re kind of a prude with daddy issues, so I think I’ll skip the pep talk this time around.
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 Tumblr_nxtpddsMib1rcufwuo1_500

Why was he here again? Oh yes, something about power, it’s a little odd how his mind works. “ You know, that’s … actually false. But believe what you want. I mean I’ve done alotta shit… believe me, but try to kill nozomi in his friends? That’s the one thing that didn’t really happen the way he said it did. I knew you were a boring woman, but are you that easy to lie to? “ Based upon Joshua’s claims, that was pretty much the jest of it. “Everything Joshua said, and just tie me into that. The situation changed a little bit, and I decided to take a detour and help you out. You don’t have to believe me, but if you trust what the zodiac is saying, whatever he said about me so far not here to fight, probably true too. But whose the say what would happen if you took the first swing. Everyone wants to be “Edgy” nowadays. ”

Shun having a mental breakdown was also quite annoying. “Well whatever… I’m here, what are you going to do about it? Kill me? Can you? You didn’t kill tamara but you can kill me right? Not that I’m complaining, I only wanted all of the power for myself. Maybe i would of went at it with Tamara right after? Killing you and knocking you out sounds exactly the same to me, but why trust me? I’m "fucking Sada", but seriously, how did my name become a meme again? “

This was actually fucking comical to him. Seriously, it doesn’t matter where he goes.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 5:13 pm

The android suddenly felt something strike him in the back of his head, a blow from the person he was carrying. The android blinked, before simply setting Azami down on the ground, "I apologize for picking you up, but I was not about to leave you here where anyone could come by and do you harm. As for your question, I'm not entirely human, and given what you have gone through today this answer shouldn't come off as too much of a shock. I'm an android, and so is Sada for that matter." Sentinel said plainly looking Azami in the face as he said it, as though it was the easiest thing for him to say.

It was the truth of course, and Azami would just have to accept it, as Joshua spoke and asked a very good question. One that the android might have to miss the answer to as he realized that Shunnosuke was on his last nerve, and that Sada was prodding him quite a bit. That wasn't going to help, and seeing how Shunnosuke was on his last straw...it was time to do something. This group was coming apart at the seams like the last time, and Sentinel had no real idea what to do but he had to try something.

"Enough!" He shouted looking around at the group, his eyes narrowing into something more serious. They needed a reality check here, and he was going to give it to them. "Why are we so eager to turn on each other, and anger our limited number of allies? Why are we letting personal issues stand in front of what is really important here? If we all sit here bickering and fighting over something petty nothing is going to get done. All we would have done is fight each other, and our world will end and everything we hoped for, everything we wanted, loved, and dreamed for will die with it." He was trying to make them realize that they had to grow up a bit and look around to see what was going on around them. He peered at each member of the group, starting first with Shunnosuke.

"If the worst comes, you will not see Nozomi ever again, your family, friends, and everyone you care about will be dead, and Nozomi won't get to see anyone he cares about either because they will also be dead." His tone was harsh, but not in an overly upset way more along the lines of someone who is making an appeal because they are desperate to convince someone to see the error of their ways.

His eyes then turned to Azami and Joshua, "I honestly don't know you two all that well, but I know that you likely have people that you care about, whether it is friends, family, or someone you love, and I'm sure you all have dreams and desires, if we continue to tear at each other and not come to realize our united goal then we are going to lose it all.'

Finally he settled on Sada, "I don't trust you, nor does anyone else here. But you want power right? Well, I promise you that unless we all straighten up our act you won't see a glimpse of power. This world will end and you will die a pitiful and sad individual with no power whatsoever. If you stick around, you might even learn of a new form of power." The android said in some way he knew Sada was a pitiful character, because he was blinded by his ambition he did not even look around to see another type of power that was available to him. A power that his attitude would never allow him to see.

The android walked to the center of the group,"I am not asking any of you to like it, as I know many of you won't, but I want you all to see the bigger picture here. We are here because an individual known as Hyde looked beyond his own wants and desire, giving up his own life to save our world from terrible destruction a few years back. We're squandering that sacrifice with our own personal bickering and fighting, and that is not something we can afford in this situation. Otherwise, we are all sacrificing everything we care about and seek to achieve." He stated, "We need to come together until this is over, we can't be fighting or taunting one another in a crisis situation like this." The android had to try something, before looking towards Adyina, "If you need to talk to Azami, now is the time."
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:58 am

A robot, huh? She was meeting a lot of those lately. Were they really that commonplace? It was hard to imagine just how much money it would take to create a being capable of dealing with a crisis of a supernatural nature. And blending in perfectly with the human population on top of that? The people behind their creation must have had a lot of resources at their disposal. Regardless, Azami didn't have time to ponder over the nature of Anti Shadow Suppression Weapons and their designers. There were much more pressing matters to attend to and beyond that Sada's words would immediately grab her attention. His remark about daddy issues in particular seemed to strike a nerve and certainly wasn't doing anything to help her already low opinion of him. Whatever shock the remark had elicited would quickly be replaced by disgust and a strange sort of calm rage.  

"...You're a machine, right?"

"He just said that's the case. So if that's true I suppose no one would really miss you. After all, you're just a thing -- a tool made to be used and discarded by humans. And since you're just an imitation of a human and not a real one, Shunnosuke wouldn't object to me breaking you, would he? I could rip you to pieces again and again... over, and over, and over, and over... I doubt anyone here would try to stop me. So----"

As Alphonse took the figurative stage Azami would fall silent. Her eyes which had begun to glow a gleaming yellow as she spoke returned to normal and the murderous intent within them began to vanish. Slowly she would lower her weapon and dismiss it as Joshua had instructed her to do before the spiel had begun. It didn't seem she had any objections to what Alphonse was saying and she would consider his words, although something was odd about them. Hyde... She had heard that name before, although she couldn't quite place it. It had been so long. It took a second or two for it to register, but the person Alphonse was talking about finally came to mind. "...So Attendant Hyde was a weirdo then?" She asked with a thoughtful expression. Though she wasn't in Azores for long he was one of the few people that had managed to leave any sort of impression on her. They weren't particularly close, but she could be thankful for that in a sense. Hearing that someone like him died was a bit sad in its own right. If she had stuck around and they had developed a more personal connection then it certainly would have hurt a lot more for both of them.

"Alright. In the memory of Hyde and the spirit of Nozomi's mercy I'll back down. More importantly, we've got enough shit to deal with already. No point in wasting time fighting each other, especially when I've got some important information to discuss with you all." With that being said she would turn to Adiyna and nod at him. "What he said. If you've got something to say panda boy then do it already."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Yeah, shit was going down.

He never knew it, but it was becoming very clear that Nozomi had touched more lives than he thought. And out of the very people, it had to be Shunnosuke. The one man here that had a power comparable to Simon's. Having already seen what the former angel was capable of, having this effeminate man ticked off was the worst thing anyone could be doing right now and it would just waste more time. Same with Azami. What a goddamn mess. Something about this Sada guy really rubbed him the wrong way. Shit was definitely going down, but maybe this Sentinel guy could stop it since he had his valid points despite this long-winded spiel and it at least seemed to work on Azami.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 G8MbxGo

"He's got a point, which I hate to admit. We keep eating each other alive, nothing will get done. Right now, there's a lot of shit going on that we have absolutely no idea about. If we can't keep it together, we're just making it easy for the real culprit to get away with shit and we're probably gonna get screwed no matter what."

If there's something that he had to admit, this team right now was actually worse than the team that had fought Nesoi two years ago. Sure, he really hated their guts, but at least none of them tried to hound on each other even though a couple few were being complete morons.

Joshua looked over at Shunnosuke, "Keep your cool. This guy can be an important source of information about Nozomi and what he's been up to. Or some insight of what the hell's been going on so far. You likely don't want to lose it-- hell, we probably don't want to lose it either."

Finally he addressed Sada, "Don't get me wrong, I don't exactly trust you. But, you probably know something that we want to know. Now's the time to tell us, especially about Nozomi and the state of the Other Worlds, because we probably won't be able to hold back my friend here who wants to tear out your throat. Start now."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 12:44 am

...Do you wanna test if I can or not? — That's all he could say with words, 'cause his glare to Sada was in charge of conveying everything else without the need to speak: the glare of someone who was about to foam in the mouth out of pure and savage...rage. To him, Sada became someone whose existence was solely to bring misfortune and discord to everyone he meets. It has been just like that when he willingly joined Tamara, and now once more, when the first thing he said was the exact thing that could tick Shunnosuke off and hit his weak point. Regardless of the singular threat, Shunnosuke wouldn't go for the real action and attempt to murder Sada right off the bat, regardless of how wrathful he might feel right now. First, because Nozomi himself wouldn't want it. Second, it'd dirty his profile. And third...it'd be against the principles he vowed to adopt after Hyde's death.

Something Alphonse and Azami made sure to remind him. Without taking his eyes from Sada as if studying his moves and reactions like any animal would, the Kurosawa limited his actions to few mere sentences, directed to both of them. A request? No, an order. — Do not speak on their behalf at a moment like this, in front of me. Just do not, I forbid you, any of you. — He growled like an irrational animal. Who was Azami thinking she is, to chant their names like she knew them to a deep extent? She doesn't. She would never knew them as close and intimate as him. She may claim to be, but she wouldn't, and should Azami try, Shunnosuke would make sure to remember a person like her has no place in this. As for Alphonse... the young heir sighed, breathed in and out and...finally closed his eyes. The robot needed , someone putting him in his place and telling him "you know nothing, you didn't even miss the individual named Hyde, you didn't even care for him when he was alive, you fake". Ah, his tongue was itching to lash out on him. None of them knew anything about his emotional rollercoaster for the last two years, and how much he had been holding these feelings, destructive and obsessive feelings, inside without anyone to share. Even if he shared, they wouldn't know, because they weren't in his shoes, so why bother? Emotions in regards to his acceptance, his social life, his family, his friends, Hyde, Nozomi, they didn't know any of that!

However...if one there was wrath in his eyes, it would quickly leave the stage open to a less harmful emotion: sorrow. Sadness. The order became a plea. — Just...don't. — He wasn't going to fall down and cry. Not here, not now. But honestly...this was too much. He had gone beyond his limits for a long time by now, he had been scared for long... And if this keeps up...then...?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 2:32 am

Shut the hell up! Were nothing alike….. I’m…..I’m still human!!” He wasn’t some emotionless being whose only existence was to follow a directive or do some individuals bidding, he wasn’t a shell comprised of steel and bolts. No, he was much more than that, Sada could feel it. It’s never a fair trade to give up everything you were, not to a man who would rather take everything and give nothing back. “I don’t trust you either, I’m your enemy by nature. You think just because you're comprised of all of these ideals and goals that seem noble to most, that you’re in the right. If I die because the world “ended”, so do you..and everyone else. I want everything in the world that’s precious, power for that one goal. And when I have it’ll, I’ll protect it, for as long as I have to. “ Sada would bawl his hand into a fist. “Currently, Azami is “the world” , if I let her die, I lose everything before I even get there yet.. and that’s all you need to know to ensure I cooperate. “

As opposed to Azami saying what she said, it did piss him off, but he only laughed at her.” Honestly, when you have a better joke that you can use that doesn’t have to necessarily piggyback off of what other people say, then come for me. At this point, you’re only embarrassing yourself. I’m still human you.. try not to go all Hannibal Lecter and try…..*sigh*…”Sada then spoke very slowly to Azami.” .. I know it’s really hard for you Azami… but try to focus on the current problem ahead of you. “Sada would then shrug. “Were all used and thrown away, all for the sake of keeping you alive. You’re the king of this chessboard, and if you die, it’s over. Has anyone expressed their hate for you over that yet? Even someone as strong as shun or spandex boy in the police force dies if you do. But sure, rag on me some more if it makes you feel better. But I’m done fighting with you right now, whether you accept my help or not. “

Sada knew the feeling of regret and loss, he could see it in his eyes. "That's enough.... ...let him grieve alone...and lets move on." Sada backed down, he didn't want to look at Shun anymore, not while he was like this.

Sada would then look to Adyine and suck his teeth. “See, this is how it always turns out for me, but I kept my word.” Sada would then head over to the back to have a quick cigarette, the apocalypse usually drives a man to do things out of the ordinary, and who knows if he would ever play soccer again, so why care about his lungs?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 10:11 pm

Well this went better than the android had expected, and one had a rather unexpected result, he did not expect such a reaction from Shunnosuke, he seemed angry but then stricken with sadness. The android was admittedly perplexed, he paused and gave his friend a few moments. No doubt, the android seemed out of bounds, and while he did not know Hyde as well as Shunnosuke, he had known Hyde was going to die from the very beginning. Ever since he was told about that contract, he knew Hyde was going to die. The android had been...prepared for it, and while he was not in grieving like Shunnosuke, he had been in thought about the events that led to his friend's death for a while. He was trying to figure out what to do if this ever happened again, alone he could do nothing, but with a group like the one around them...they could accomplish so much more.

The android left Shunnosuke to grieve and instead looked toward Azami and Joshua, "Are you two ready to move? If so, I propose that we start, and head toward Zachary. His forces have been out in the world more than Isla's, he is the most likely person to have Nozomi's body, and if he doesn't want to talk or act civil then we need to be ready to pick a fight." He said looking at both of them, waiting for them to give him some sort of affirmation about what he was asking before turning toward Sada.

"Sada if you want to fight with us, then you may." Sentinel did not let the stranger's compassionate actions go unnoticed, the android was observing them all carefully and trying to gauge the best approach. Even though his speech did not cause those emotions, Shunnosuke did, they were nonetheless noted. "You might just get a chance to prove your strength too, assuming Zachary isn't in the mood for talking." He said, and now he would look at Shunnosuke. He approached the grieving young man slowly, and slowly and if his friend would let him. "Are you ready? Because you are critical for us to even have a chance at talking to Zachary? Or is there something you need to get off your chest? It is not healthy to keep emotion tucked in, so if you need to say something or share something with me, you most certainly can."

The android said that and then braced himself mentally for the rebuke and anger he had given Shunnosuke permission to unleash upon him. The android was ready for it, and knew that when it came it would sting quite a bit. Even if he didn't suffer emotional dissonance like humans, he still knew sadness and pain to some degree. Right now, he believed that his friend needed to let go of his emotional distress in order to feel better.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 5:13 pm

"Looks like the clockwork Pinocchio can't handle what he dishes out." Azami narrowed her eyes and smiled smugly at Sada while he was having his little existential crisis. Perhaps deep down in her heart there was a part of her that felt bad for the man, but after he had pissed her off like that she wasn't going to toss any sympathy his way. And him lecturing her immediately afterward certainly wasn't helping him in earning her favor. Ultimately though there was no point in getting worked up over Sada. She had already agreed to back down and she wasn't going to go back on that just to try and get the last word.

As for Shunnosuke's outburst, well, the irony of it all wasn't lost on Azami. The situation somewhat mirrored the incident with YumiAmi, although this time it seemed that their roles were reversed. It'd almost be funny if things weren't so serious at the moment. Her eyes studied the boy carefully and she began to feel a strange sort of pity for him. She and Shunnosuke weren't on good terms; Azami was certainly aware of that -- at best the two were mild annoyances to one another... yet she'd be lying if she said she wasn't feeling a little sorry for him after seeing this display. Of course, it wasn't as if she was just going to stand there and do nothing, especially after hearing the advice Alphonse had offered to him. So, clearing her throat in an attempt to draw his attention to her, Azami would offer up a few words she had been tasked with delivering.

Nozomi's Message:

"Nozomi told me to tell you that Shun. I was waiting for Adiyna to pull his thumb out of his ass and do something useful for a change, but since it looks like he's just going to stand there giving me the silent treatment I might as well tell you now. After he decides to hand out that extra information then I'll be happy to explain everything and answer any questions you have about, say, where Nozomi's been or how he's doing. Until then... Just swallow down your feelings Shunnosuke. I won't claim to understand them or you, but I do know this much -- we have a thousand different things to tackle at the moment and all of them are keeping us from saving you and your boyfriend's world. We don't need to add fighting Sada or sitting around crying to the list. Understood?"

It wasn't exactly the kindest advice, and Azami was partially worried that the way she said it would just make things worse, but hopefully it'd at least do something to keep Shunnosuke from lashing out and/or suffering an immediate mental breakdown.

As for Alphonse's question, Azami would turn to him and shake her head. "As I said earlier, I'd like to see those close to me before charging off to face Zachary. And we still have a lot of important information to discuss including whatever you just said about Zachary having Nozomi's body. So to put it bluntly... Calm your tits, alright?" The girl paused in contemplation before turning to Joshua. "I trust you wouldn't mind heading to San Malarus with me? Phalanx isn't around any longer from the looks of it and since you're the one who insisted I bring an escort along..." ...it'd only be fair for him to step up and fill the role.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 11:19 pm

Joshua hesitated at first, but he was slowly starting to nod for now. It's not like Shunnosuke or Sentinel can't take care of themselves, but they did have other people who are with them. So it's not like they were going to be pushed around so easily by Zachary if they survived something like that monstrosity in Penecia. "Yeah, I'll come along. With Simon. Let's make it quick though. Time's a wasting."

Joshua then looked back towards Shunnosuke and Sentinel, "We'll make it quick and head back to you guys once she's done. Just give me a call if something's up, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 6:31 pm

Shunnosuke's reaction to Sentinel was just a silent glare. He wasn't in the mood to talk to him right now, after what he has said and who he has mentioned in such an inappropriate moment. As for Sada, he was not oblivious to what could be a display of compassion, but that wouldn't save him from receiving the end of the stick in regards to Shun's feelings. The Kurosawa despised him, and until proven otherwise, this would remain unchanged. Now...Azami was something he didn't foresee.  He couldn't even say who's the worst, she or Sada, 'cause both have gotten his wrong side. However, Azami did have something in her favor, and that's a direct message from Nozomi. She couldn't possibly be lying about this, just like Sada couldn't be lying about Nozomi's extracurricular adventures in the Alternate world. He wanted to believe her, he really did. At the same time...Sada was so believable as well, the Kurosawa simply didn't know what to think anymore of either. Of Nozomi, of this stupid situation. And, if under normal conditions his venomous tongue would quickly be in charge of lashing out on Azami, she managed to shut him down mentioning one word in public the young man would rather avoid, one word enough to bring his embarrassment to surface.

...huh? He is not my... — "Boyfriend", he would add. Yet he didn't, glancing quickly to the sides, hoping no one had payed any attention to this inconvenience more than he did. Was his face getting hot out of anger or a different emotion...? — ...urgh, nevermind. Let's just get this done with... As for you... — The object of his attention now: Azami. He knew he should probably thank her for bringing a message from the one he wanted to meet. Somehow, he was relieved. Nozomi was fine, as far as fine goes in this situation, like a burden lifted from the Kurosawa's heart, and a "thank you" shouldn't ever be enough. Still, he wasn't someone to simply bow down and pay respects to someone who earned the worst of him in so little time. — Since you three are engaging on your little adventure, I suppose we can agree to make it as quick as possible... — Walking up to Joshua, he opened his wallet and lent him a few dollar notes, a demonstration of generosity he was not used to offer to people not worth the title of his "friends". Perhaps a little appreciation for the compassion they've shown to his emotional outbursts? They'd never now. — Use it for the taxi, and the taxi only. Make it quick. And... don't call me "Shun" again. Ever.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 4:42 pm

"Ok, no more fucking speeches... are we going or not? Standing around is for the powerless.. and as long as you're alive, you can still do something. Azami isn't dead yet... so we can still turn this around.. so lets go already... " Sada would say from the side as he blew out some cigarette smoke. He said it rather passively, but loud enough for them to hear. He was ready, enough talking.

OOC: Not dragging this out.. consider this an exit with the rest of you guys unless im directly spoken to... lets get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 12:07 am

The android took the glare as an obvious sign that he had upset his friend. It was a fair point to be so upset, he brought up obviously painful memories voluntarily. The android did not want to make the speech, but this group was going sour very quickly. At least his speech got them back on track and realizing that at the moment they had a bigger problem than just their petty disputes. The android did not understand why people were so eager to tear each other apart in crisis situations, perhaps it was just tensions and concerns.

The android heard Sada complain about speeches, and nodded toward the android. The worst part about this, is that they were splitting the group up again. He couldn't criticize Azami about it, though he wished he could go and see Maria. However, the group could not afford to lose more firepower, and the android shook his head to dismiss the thought. "Very well, I hope we won't need your help in the short time period, all I ask is that you do try to be quick about it." The android requested in a respectful tone. He would give Joshua a nod, "Now then, I propose we get moving, perhaps we can find something out without violence." The android said and he would begin to walk towards Standsten to where they could confront Zachary about a few things.

(Exit unless stopped)
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:45 am

It seemed her words had worked after all. Azami had "fixed" Shunnosuke and in a gesture of gratitude he refused to give her thanks, gave Joshua some money for a taxi despite the fact that no sane driver would be working considering the current state of the islands, and disdainfully ordered her around as if he were in some kind of position that entitled him to do so. She was tempted to say something, but in the end she simply sighed, rolled her eyes, and ignored him. Azami hadn't expected him to change his mind about her and she was right to avoid making such an assumption -- even now he still hated her. And that, she was certain, was for the best.

Of course, it seemed that their overall situation hadn't improved much. In fact, it seemed to grow even more troublesome by the second. Adiyna just stood there continuing his stupid, completely unwarranted silent treatment (a testament to just how shitty the thirteen were at their jobs) while meanwhile Sada and Alphonse charged off mindlessly like the dumb bags-of-bolts they were. "Hey! Wait just a sec----" Her voice called out to them, but it was no use. They were already gone. Their impatience had ensured that the new information she had gathered would go more or less to waste. A frustrated sigh escaped her lips as she turned to face Joshua. "If shit like that isn't proof that this group is doomed to fail, I don't know what is." She growled irritably; the woman sure he'd agree with her. After all, he seemed to be the only competent person left in it besides her, and over the course of Journey she had noticed similarities between their mindsets. Perhaps in a way they were one and the same.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 Giphy

"I suppose there's no point in sticking around here any longer. Follow me Joshua. After all, the world isn't going to save itself."

The oddest smile began to spread across her face as she spoke. It was a smile that no ordinary human could possibly wear. No... That grin of hers was the grin of an angel. Or perhaps that was wrong? Perhaps it was an expression that only a devil could wear? Regardless, it mattered not. It only existed for but a brief moment before being concealed by a mask of neutrality. Hiding her true self once again, Azami Aihara -- Nyarlathotep's chosen -- would wander off without another word.

OOC Notes:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 1:52 am

Now it was time to move. Joshua shrugged at Shunnosuke as he pocketed the money. With everyone on the move, it was time for him to leave with Azami. He gave a dour glance at Azami. There was something about her that really rubbed him the wrong way. But whatever, even he had a goal to reach now.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 OdwQ6qw

"Let's get this over with."

[Exit with Simon]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 9:18 pm

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 180px-JudgementCard

The groups have finally made their paths and gone their separate ways, but what do they intend to do for the future, and will they stay true to one another when it finally comes to a head...?

Everyone has ranked up in the Judgement Arcana...

Everyone that has been in the topic has ranked up with each other...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11