Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A day out (Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A day out (Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A day out (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A day out (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A day out (Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A day out (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A day out (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A day out (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A day out (Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A day out (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

A day out (Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Amusement park! This couldn’t be real. Naomi rarely got to go to the amusement park. She could have gone wherever she wanted, sure, but if you went all the time, it wouldn’t be special. For that reason, she only tried to go once or twice a year. She liked doing it in winter, since the park had fewer people. To her, this weather was so normal she didn’t think twice about it. She had invited Sharaku here too, just because she’d figure it would be fun. Plus, going alone was, well, lonely. Part of her wondered if it was a good idea, considering he was more of the serious type. Did he like amusement parks, even? She had been learning that he wasn’t as stoic as he seemed, but she wondered if this was a good idea. She figured it could probably work. She’d wait near the entrance for Sharaku to show up. Once she saw him, she’d go up to him, “Glad you could make it.” She loved this place, so being able to spend time here with a friend was nice.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:08 pm

Life was apperently bound on surprising him over and over again. Which he was not in need of at all, but this one wasn't even bad, just a little unexpected. Naomi wasn't the one he would expect to want to go to an amusement park. Hyde would fit that much better, or even Sentinel with Maria. Naomi didn't seem like they type to sit at home either, but he wouldn't have associated her with this kind of activities. Well, he didn't tend to do that either, and it didn't mean he could not. Hm, perhaps that was it...? That aside, it didn't hurt to go. Maybe this time around he could hang out with someone without it ending in a verbal argument? He had been lucky up till now, for it hadn't come to that with Naomi yet. Still, it was probably just a matter of time as usual.

''I had no reason not to.'', he'd respond when Naomi approached him. ''So, what inspired this?'', he'd ask, giving her a slightly questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:50 am

She was glad that Sharaku could make it. She would laugh a little nervously when he asked what inspired this outing, “Honestly? Don’t laugh, but I only come here once a year or so. It’s something I always look forward to, but it’s not something that I’ve ever done with somebody else. I was just think that it would be more fun to actually go with someone this year.” She wasn’t sure why Sharaku was the first person she thought of inviting, but it’s what she had done, “It may sound strange, but over the last few years, I’ve had to come all on my own and that really isn’t any fun. I just wanted to spend a fun day with somebody. That doesn’t sound weird, does it?” She was always worried that whatever she said came across as weird. She would move ever so slightly due to her nerves, “Umm… Do you even like amusement parks or was this a bad idea? I know some people aren’t fans of rides. If so, we could always just walk around. There is always more that we can do besides get adrenaline rushes.” Like food and games.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 11:20 am

Hm? Was that even supposed to be laughable? Well, Sharaku didn't know, but maybe it was because he found the idea of visiting this place only once a year completely normal. He did like action, but amusement parks were often a bit too childish for his tastes. He wasn't against going, but if there was no prompting..such as an invite like this, it wasn't likely he would do so out of his own decision. He'd have to be spectacularly bored, or just intrigued by something. Not impossible, but his mood was a flipswitch anyway. ''Why would I laugh? It seems perfectly fine to me. Visiting the same place over and over again just makes it boring in time. At least, I tend to feel that way when I do just that.'', he'd respond noncommittally.

''It's not weird. However, I can't tell you how much fun will you have with me. I tend to drive people insane lately.'', he'd comment his tone a little dry, even though he was practically making a joke at his expense. Well, it was kind of the truth, so maybe a joke wasn't the right way to call it. He would pull a faint smile afterwards. ''Either way, I'm okay with this. I don't visit these parks often at all, but I don't dislike them. We can do whatever, I think it makes little difference to me in the end.'' If something were to happen, it would, whether they chose walking around, or any other activity. Besides, he had no preference in this field, seeing as amusement parks were just a situational occassion for him.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:20 pm

She would smile and laugh a little nervously. That isn’t that part she had meant when she told him not to laugh. Still, it must not have been that big a deal if he didn’t even catch the part of her statement she had been worried about, “If that’s the case, I guess this’ll be our once-a-year bash.” In other words, today promised to be fun. She would just scoff at his other comment, “Maybe I was looking for a little insanity in my otherwise boring life.” She joked back at him with a cheerful voice, “Sharaku, if you drove me insane, I don’t think I would have invited you.” She meant that to sound like a nice thing, but it came out pretty harsh, “You know what I mean right? I sometimes think I don’t speak well.” She knew she didn’t speak well. However, that was part of her charm. She was just happy to be able to have the opportunity to say something like that, “If it’s all the same, can we hit up the rollarcoasters first? I always liked them the most. They’re so exciting!” She was eager to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Somehow, Sharaku had a feeling he was missing something when the response involved a nervous laugh, but he had a bad experience with prying, so he decided to let it fly for now. In case it was important, he'd stumble upon it later, most likely. ''Is there anything else you do only once a year? I mean, it does get repetitive if you do an activity often, but a year is a long time nevertheless. Wouldn't you regret it if something happened during the long waiting period, and you wouldn't have a chance to go ever again?'' It was probably strange to ask, but for some reason he felt like being contemplative right now. Focusing on a problem made it easier to keep things straight anyway. He was trying to avoid any repeat performances of what happened with Shun, and recently even Hyde. Naomi was the only one to not take direct notice yet, and he'd rather keep it that way for a while longer.

The corner of his lips would twitch a little at her comments on insanity. ''My kind of insanity is dangerous.'', he would state, giving a chuckle under his breath afterwards. ''I guess you're just lucky. I've already had problems with two of our teammates not so long ago. I feel like giving you a warning, that's all.'', he'd add with a light hum. It wouldn't be easy to tell whether he was actually serious, or just playing around with her. He would follow with a noncommittal shrug. ''I hope I do. I'm not the best when it comes to comprehending what people say correctly.'' At least, he definitely wasn't when it concerned something that didn't sit well with him.

''As you wish. Just don't let your brain roll away with them.'' That wasn't a good joke, but he couldn't come up with anything witty to say to her choice of course.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:14 pm

She would hum as she thought about it, “The only things I do once a year are the things that shouldn’t be done too often. So, helping mom file taxes and going to amusement parks. Other than that, everything I do is nothing all that spectacular.” She wished her life was more interesting, but it was pretty normal. Well, other than having a Persona and fighting Shadows. That reminded her, “Oh, you weren’t there, but I recently got another Persona. It’s not as strong at Intertwined just yet, but it has potential.” He was the only one that didn’t know about it, so she figured she should just tell him, “Maybe you lucked out not being there. We were there for a long time and there was another me that turned into a Persona… It was complete and utter madness.” Even though she was there, she had a hard time believing it all happened. She would sigh, “Still, I wish you could have seen it. It was pretty cool looking. Unfortunately, you can’t see the blue doors where it was.” She remembered that they learned early that not everyone could see both the portals and the doors, “Enough about that though. This day has nothing to do with them.” She didn’t want to think about it either.

She would look back at him again, “Dangerous insanity, huh? I wonder if I should be worried that I’m not worried about catching it.” She shrugged. She was already on her way to the loony bin. May as well enjoy it. She would wag her finger in disapproval at Sharaku’s statement, “I am not them. I am a teammate, but I am Naomi Epona first and foremost.” In other words, he shouldn’t make assumptions about how the day would go. She would hit her chest with pride, “And I’m not good at saying what I mean. I can’t wait to see how that combination turns out. If we’re lucky, maybe that means I’ll say something that sounds wrong, but your brain will change it back into something good.” It made sense in her mind. Then again, her thinking was a little skewed.

She would crack a laugh at his bad joke, “I’m more worried about my stomach, honestly.” She didn’t actually get sick on rides, but that’s what other people seemed worried about.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:12 pm

Sharaku would make a thoughful face momentarily. ''I can understand the tax deal. But, I thought amusement parks are supposed to be fun? That's like indirectly saying you shouldn't have fun often..?'' He had no idea why Naomi's explanation evoked that kind of feeling for him. He doubted she had meant it that way. ''Not that I chase after fun in the first place.'', he'd mutter afterwards, before listening to her news. So that's what she was doing in the meantime? Well, at least it was more meaningfull than him going around and arguing with others for no reason at all. He would roll his eyes somewhat humorously. ''I eat madness for breakfast. I think I would have been fine. Either way I hope you at least had helpful company.'' What else was there to say?

He would frown at her rebuttal. ''I didn't mean it as something you can catch. Unless you think insanity is like flu.'' That wasn't possible, was it? Therefore, that was nothing to worry about. It was worriesome from a different angle. Though, when she wagged her finger, he would narrow his eyes. ''I know your name. That isn't even what I meant.'', he would say sharply, glaring at her a bit. When did he even state she was the same as them? He had just spoken in general. ''I wish it'd work that way, but I really doubt it.'', he would state flatly at her following guess about combinations.

At her response to his random joke, he would open his mouth, as if to say something, but shut it right after, simply giving a vague shrug. ''Let's just go then.'', he'd state eventually, though letting her take the lead, since this whole trip was her idea in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:49 am

She shrugged, “Taxes involve math. I like math. I’m good at it. Plus, it lets me test out a system I’ve been working on. Every year, it gets a little better. It would have been done by now, but I keep needing to add more to it to make sure it adds everything it should. Plus, they sometimes change the rules. That’s no fun.” She had tried to make a program to calculate the taxes for her mother, “Madness, eh? Does that taste better than nails?” It was a play on an old saying about tough guys eating nails for breakfast. She rolled her eyes, “Define helpful.” She was still upset about Hyde and Kurosawa showing up uninvited and their behavior during the entire thing. She was trying to patch things up with one of them, but the other was on her shit list.

She would hold her hands over her head like a scared rabbit as she pouted, “I was joking. I know my type of humor is dry, but I didn’t think it was that bad.” She would look off into the distance for a moment while she thought about it. Well, this was to be expected when she had no sense of humor and Sharaku was so serious. She made a note not to joke about something unless it was obvious and the topic wasn’t supposed to be so serious, “And of course I don’t think you can catch it. It’s more like mimicking it. They say that if you hang out with someone long enough, you’ll pick up their habits and way of thinking. If that’s true, then eventually I’ll get a little more insane and you’ll…” She stopped to think, “What would you inherit from me? I’m not sure I have anything that’s worth picking up.” She thought she was pretty normal, in a way. That wasn’t important though.

She would smile at him before walking off towards one of the medium sized rollercoasters. She would hop in the short line and wait for the previous ride to be over, “This is why I come this time of year. The lines are really short, so you get more done.” She had a plan for this place. It mostly involved running around and going with the flow, but there were some rules.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:25 am

...He hadn't necessarily asked about how she calculated taxes, but whatever. Though the whole idea just made his brain hurt. He would roll his eyes impassively. ''I wouldn't have the patience with that. Math is boring. I don't get people who can sit on their butts and solve math equations. I'd rather go jump out of the window.'' He wouldn't be able to sit still for long with something like that. He prefered to solve problems on the go, not mull over them. Math didn't fall into a category he could really do his way. Maybe if the calculations walked and solved themselves. ''No. It doesn't. But I think it's addictive, at the very least.'' Not that he would ever try nails, whether literally, or just in a theory.

''Well, I meant along the lines of whether you found the company you've had helpful. I don't know what constitutes as help for you. My idea might be different, might not, but I wanted to know what you thought about what went on yourself.'' What would be the point of defining helpful in his way? It might not be the same for Naomi, and it was her fight they were talking about, not his. When she explained that she was joking, he would frown, with a slightly sour expression. ''I think I am aware of the fact you were. Somewhere at the back of my brain, maybe.'', he would shake his head with a sigh. ''Nevermind what just happened. I didn't really mean it that way.'' As long as it didn't get out of hand, this could work. It wasn't that bad yet. ''You don't want that. Besides, I think if I were to take on more than I already am, I'd break into pieces. Actually, I'm surprised I haven't yet. Just keep your stuff to yourself. It's better that way.'', he'd mutter, dissmissing her strange idea. He didn't really need that. He was already messy enough without starting to mimick others.

''But it's cold, and there's snow hindering the way. It's not as comfortable, even though you get the benefit of less people bothering you.'', he'd comment absentmindedly, as he followed her to the line. Sure, it went faster, but winter wasn't the best season for this kind of activity, was it?
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:21 pm

She laughed a little when he said math was boring, “That seems to be a pretty general consensus among people. Still, I just like math. It would be a pain if I didn’t, considering I work with numbers and equations to help make a living.” She didn’t know if she liked it, so much as she just learned to respect it. It was useful for many things. She shrugged, “I guess everyone was helpful, more or less. It’s hard to say. I was grateful that some people had shown up, but I was still angry at them for coming. It took a long time, and the place was built specifically for me, so there was some personal stuff. I wasn’t ready for everyone there to see it, so…” She sighed, “Nevermind. This isn’t the time to be talking about that depressing stuff. It’s over now, and we made it out alive. In that way, I guess they were helpful. Other than that… maybe not all of them.” She wasn’t sure how to measure helpfulness. It was something hard to do, “Okay. You stay you, and I’ll stay me. I probably wouldn’t make a good you anyway.” Sharaku was unique. She doubted she could ever be him, or anyone else for that matter.

She would look up at the sky with a strange face, “It’s weird. There’s been too much snow this year. It usually isn’t this bad. Winter on Azores isn’t like this. I don’t know what’s going on.” Sharaku probably didn’t know that their winter was less severe than this. She would look over as the ride came to a halt and they could finally get on. This one was a speed based ride, so she hoped he could handle it. She hopped into one of the carts and strapped herself in. She looked at him and motioned for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:38 pm

''Well then, remind me to go after you when I need anything math related solved.'' If she seriously liked it, her call. But you wouldn't see him doing anything related to that, unless it was a must. He wasn't completely uselsess in such matters when it was actually needed, but if given a choice, he would most likely decide to pass. He knew what two plus two equaled. That was enough for everyday life, along with some basic counting. Not that harder stuff was unsolvable, but he hadn't been in school since he was thirteen, and he couldn't say he had spent any time studying afterwards. It would take him some time to get it. He definitely wouldn't excel in stuff they taught in schools. Then again, most of it was something you wouldn't need later on anyway.

''I think I can guess at least one person you probably weren't happy with. I guess I wouldn't be surprised.'' Sharaku would shrug vaguely. There were only so many options for who could have followed her. And out of those, it wasn't hard to assume who Naomi didn't find helpful. It was always the same, was it not? He did not expect that to change all of a sudden, and Naomi's words made him condsider the pitifully small possibility even less. The two really weren't compatible, were they? Then again, he himself was on rocky ground with the redhead most of the time. At least from his side. Hyde was usually too cheerful to hold a bad mood for very long. The only one who probably did not have much of a problem there was Sentinel. Maybe being an android makes it easier to be not affected by people's actions that negatively. What did he even know? ''I think it's almost impossible to mimic me anyway.'' Whatever, he'd just rather forget the whole subject right now.

Hm, so it was an extreme winter this year? Maybe that's why it annoyed him so. He wasn't used to this level of coldness. ''It probably has to do with what's happening. Either that, or it's an unlucky year. Whichever it is, I don't like it too much. It's never been this cold where I lived before.'' Ironically, he came in contact with ice a lot, but that hasn't changed his opinion yet. Not completely at least. That said, he would follow after her, sitting down and all. This better not turn him around. Handling it wasn't a big problem, but he wasn't sure what exactly made it fun.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:45 pm

She would smile when he said he would go to her when he needed something solved in the math department, “I’d be glad to help, and just because you’re my friend, I won’t even charge you my usual fee.” Not that he was likely going to need her to fix his computer any time soon, “I won’t lie. I mostly just work with computers. I’m not so good as to be doing it in my head or anything. That’s the nice thing about the modern world.” She liked technology. It made life easier and opened up so many possibilities for people, “Still, I’d be happy to help you out if you need me.” She would be happy to help out a friend when they needed her

She would hum as she thought, “I really hope it will end soon. It’s worrying that this is happening. I’m concerned about how it will effect everything else.” She wasn’t good with weather, but she had a bad feeling about what was going on. If this was supernatural in origin, she could only think of one way to fix it. They would need to find the cause and, most likely, get rid of it somehow. Azores really was the center for everything going wrong. She would be thinking of that when she suddenly heard an announcement about staying safe of the ride. She smirked because she knew what came next. The underside of the car made a clicking noise as it was dragged forward some feet and sent up a hill, “The drops are always the best.” She’d say just as they neared the top and the coaster fell down the slope. She was laughing her head off as the coaster quickly curved around the tracks and zipped around, turning upside down over the twisted pathway.

((Umm… I can’t write coasters… Yay?))
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:39 am

''If you say so...'' Sharaku would mutter, looking off to the side. That wasn't a response he expected to his statement. He hadn't even been very serious about actually coming to her with math issues. That was said just to be said. ''I don't like getting things for free if I can help it, however.'', he'd add soon afterwards with a small shrug. In case he was easily capable of paying, then why should he not? Nothing was truly for free in this world anyway. Aside from that, he didn't have anything else to say on the subject. He wasn't that comfortable with discussing friendship at the current time. Not after certain things. As long as he could avoid elaborating anything related to that, he would. He did not want to get on jumpy terms even with Naomi. That would not make matters for him any better.

He would shoot her a contemplative look when she commented on the weather. ''It is not good. Still, weather as a standalone is something that isn't terribly hard to deal with. It'd be worse if things of a bigger magnitude were actually being affected here. Unless we'll manage to go very far below the freezing point. That would be bad. I do not want to become an ice cube just yet.'', he would look upwards. ''Either way, we're not having the worst possible scenario yet. Let's not jinx it.'' Not that he really believed this calm before the storm would last for too long no matter what, but there wasn't a point in making up horror stories either. He would frown at the announcement, and her declared love of drops. In all honesty, it was just kind of annoying. He would remain pretty much quiet, just closing his eyes, so he wouldn't have to see things blurry with the kind of movement they were making. ''Hm...''

((No worries. I can't either xP))
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:01 pm

She wouldn’t comment on his stubbornness. She liked doing things for her friends. It was normal. At least, she thought it was normal. She couldn’t figure out why she wouldn’t do something for them if she could. That seemed silly. Still, she could tell how he felt and would not bring it up again. Part of being someone’s friend was knowing when they didn’t want to discuss something. This was one of those times. Of course, there would be times where she would question him, but this was not then.

As they were nearly the end of the ride, Naomi would look over at him, “Do you not like rollercoasters?” He didn’t seem to have fun on that ride. He didn’t seem to have any reaction at all. Unless closing his eyes meant he was scared or sick. She couldn’t imagine that’s what was going on though. The safety harness on the ride went up and Naomi got out of their car, “Hmm… I wonder what else is open right now. There are other types of rides. All the water ones are closed, of course.” She was trying to make sure they both had fun and enjoyed their time. It was hard when she didn’t know what type of rides he enjoyed, “Actually, there’s also an arcade around here somewhere. We could hit that up if you want. I figure some of the outdoor games will be closed, since it’s cold out, but the ones inside should be fine.” She wasn’t the best at arcade games, but she remembered having fun with them. They weren’t rides, but it was something they could do together. Either as a team, or competing against each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day out (Sharaku)   A day out (Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

A day out (Sharaku)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next