Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]

Go down 
+5
Azami
The Countess
Godai
Retuo
Grantus
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] Empty
PostSubject: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 5:19 pm

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] The-Croods-wallpapers-7_zps2acf466b

As the two walked along the forest, a large clearing would be before them, revealing the Lunapa Oak, standing as proud and tall as it always had. It was an immense tree; as tall as a skyscraper, maybe even higher than that. The sky as purple and deep as the evening began to grow. The clearing was completely deserted save for the large tree, and a single man sitting at the base. His hair as silver as steel, and his eyes hardened by thoughts roaming through his mind. He hardly even noticed the presence of the two when they approached the edge of the clearing, but he did tilt his head slightly upward at them, before returning to a deep pondering.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] E7dp92

"Hm..."

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:36 pm

It was starting to get dark already, which was a bit of a downer. Dealing with matters in such a setting hardly made Sharaku jump for joy. Too bad time can't be stopped. That could certainly come to be useful. Surrounding factors aside, it would seem they were finally nearing the supposed final destination, and he was hoping that this wouldn't turn out to be an issue. Irina didn't exactly elaborate on what she intended to do with the person she was after, so unfortunately, it was a guessing game for now. Said person soon turned out to me a silver haired man sitting under the large tree up ahead. Hmm. He didn't think he knew who it was, which certainly didn't help anything, but what can you do...?

He would stop at the edge of the clearing momentarily, turning his gaze towards the woman. She hadn't said or done anything yet, and he was definitely wondering just what she was up to. Approaching the man? Or something else? He figured they'd end up engaging him somehow in the end regardless, so he wasn't going to hurry right off the bat. It was almost odd how no one was doing anything just yet though. ''...I suppose this is a bit overdue, but you never told me what you plan to do once we got here and all...?'', he'd question towards Irina. Her previous mention of a meeting was rather vague, and then she acted like she didn't even really know who was at the tree once she sensed them, which was frankly confusing in a way. Was she just going off of random information? Whether she would answer him or not, he would stick by her for now, until the situation got a bit clearer. The man seemed to have noticed them at least, so it was only a matter of time anyway, no matter how would this continue.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Irina looked upon the scenery herself. She was just as lost as Sharaku. She was just told what to do, and yet she just didn't know where to go. "I gotta talk to that man. Ask him some stuff. If he doesn't answer I may have to force it out of him." She tightened her grip on her sword as she walked towards the tree base, where the man would stand up and look at the two oddly. "I don't think I've ever seen you before. The grey-haired man I've heard rumors of. I figured everyone normal would be safe in their homes, but that means you aren't like everyone who's normal." He crossed his arms, regaining the posture that made him so notorious as a harsh teacher. He looked down upon Irina like she was another student. Irina didn't hesitate or blink before placing her blade up against his neck, though Ariston Rhodes was not easily scared by cheap bluffs, and didn't even flinch at the gesture. He merely raied an eyebrow, in an almost amused expression. "Yes? Can I help you on this normal everyday meeting?"

"I am on orders to make sure you're doing your job in this world. I am supposed to make sure oppression won't keep your people from dying off and letting the world perish." Ariston looked legitimately confused this time. "Oppression? That's an odd way to put it. But regardless, since you're woefully unaware of the events going on, I am here to protect the islands from Demons." "Is that so?" She placed her blade closer to where it was now up against his neck. Ariston merely nodded slightly. "Liar. You want to destroy whatever can't be protected. I do not need to be a native of your world to know that you aren't telling me everything. Now talk, or the last thing you see will be red."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:30 pm

Sharaku would sigh faintly at her words. Somehow he had a feeling this 'talk' would not end well. Not with her willingness to turn to force pretty quickly, based on what she just said. Sometimes he really wished people would not resort to fights as carelessly as that. Either way, he would follow after her, at first simply listening to the exchange. This was so great, really. He had to resist the urge to roll his eyes at the immediate threats and all that. Is that how you talk to people...? She certainly didn't have a lot of tact. Manners aside, even though he didn't know the details of what this weird talk was about, he was not liking the execution.

''If you don't mind me butting in, why are you so eager to harm? Picking fights over something so quickly only seems childish to me. Nor is it helping anyone. It's enough that people have to deal with demons and the like.'', he would frown. ''Were you ordered to do this by your boss? I don't know what exactly the goals of you lot are, but you appear to be awfully interested in meddling in this world's affairs moments after setting a foot in here. I wonder why you feel entitled to go around 'making sure' things happen, and threatening people just like that.'' Seriously, what is it with everyone sticking their noses everywhere all of a sudden the moment some chaos happens? And if you really have to, at least you could try to not be completely impolite about it. ''Regardless, I'm not in the mood for pointless blooshed here, so don't make me step in between you two. I'd rather not.'' He sure didn't feel like it, but hell if he was going to stand here and watch this turn ugly due to something stupid. As it was, he wasn't on anyone's side here anyway. He didn't really know enough about the man yet to conclude anything useful, but when it came to Irina, he was seriously questioning just what were those guys really trying to do here.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:39 pm

Irina seemed to ignore Sharaku completely. She wasn't at the point of no return per se, but one could say she was almost seeing tunnel vision at this point. For someone who seemed fairly restrained, she surely had spikes of irritation and hostility. Without looking to Sharaku himself, she would hold a single hand in front of her. "I don't want to make you my enemy as well. I came here on a mission from my leader yes, and because it deals with the fate of your islands, and the cause is not my fault personally, I'm willing to take over things if it helps keep you all safe." Ariston was still in thought, thinking mostly about the turn of events before opening his mouth. "I do not intend to destroy the islands if that's what you're thinking. What I do is make sure the barrier around one of the islands stays standing, and soon when my friend gets enough strength, they will be able to cover more islands with my help. At the very least if the issue with Demons are not solved, we can try to salvage what we can." Irina listened to him carefully. She grumbled to herself. She really wished her friend was here to help; but she was on her own and had to make her own decisions. Was being violent the smarter decision? She looked down, and in her moment of doubt, Ariston would grab her hand holding the hilt of the blade and twisted it firmly, forcing her to flip around it and pull herself away and out of her grip. Of course, the drawback is that her flipping meant she had to drop her blade into the grass, as Ariston was hoping for. She looked up at him with a snarl, almost akin to an animal, before she slowly got up, and looked at Sharaku. "Humiliating! What do you have in mind if you fair yourself more intelligent then?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:23 am

Was that so? He would still say she was rather hasty with her judgments. Talking about keeping everyone safe, but willing to hurt people pretty fast if they don't tell her what she wants to hear or just disagree with her methods. Isn't that kind of contradictory? He wasn't sure why would the fact that he didn't find her choice of action all that great make him her enemy. It's not like he was actually trying to fight anyone. Not unless he was forced to somehow. ''So, threatening people and getting into conflict before you have any proof is a way to keep everyone safe?'' Honestly, he was just asking at this point. If nothing else, he'd like to know why was she so cranky about this. The situation wasn't good already, and he didn't see the need for additional butting of heads unless it became truly necessary. However, at this point in time, he doubted either side had enough information to rightfully declare that they are meant to be enemies. It was a little concering that people were picking on each other instead of trying to deal with the actual problem here. It hadn't been much different last time either. Can't interpersonal hostility wait until the biggest danger has been avoided?

He would keep watching the two carefully, as he listened to what was being said. The barrier, hm? So the man was working with the prime minister, yes? Honestly, he wasn't sure what to think of that yet. It did keep the demons out, which was helpful in its own way, but what then? Somehow he doubted the demons were the important issue there, and he hadn't even met any throughout his walking around either. Where had they all gone....? He was dragged out of his thoughts by the little struggle before he could come to any conclusion though, and he'd frown slightly. Well, at least it wasn't a full out fight yet. He would sigh fainty as Irina addressed him. ''You're pretty snarky, aren't you?'', he'd shake his head. ''I'm not trying to say I'm more intelligent. Not really. All I'm posing is that your approach seems a little upside down. If your goal is to save everyone, why are you already threatening people? Creating more conflict will only lead to more possible deaths, and that is hardly what I'd call saving.'' Sometimes, sacrifice may be necessary, but isn't this a bit too soon for anyone to know if it is the right thing to do? ''Can't we all just calmly talk it out before deciding whether force is necessary at all? Unless you have a good proof for why an agreement of sorts couldn't be reached.'' At least trying wouldn't hurt, would it? That, said he would turn to the man briefly. ''Is this barrier only to keep the demons out? I haven't seen a single one for a while already, to be honest. Is there any other reason to focus on that...?'' Besides, who's to say someone wouldn't find a way to go past it, or even break it. It sounded a bit too simple at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:40 pm

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] TerraFFVI-8591

Irina scoffed. "It's how I do things. There's a time and place for talking, but that time is not now. Violence is also a viable way to solve your issues.  Death prevents us all from acing more of it. Whenever people try to stop a force that is ready to fight by talking, they die. I don't plan on being that talking side. I learned enough about what that meant," she said, looking back to Ariston who was still silent. He was particularly curious in what they had to say. He was more than content to watch the young one throw her tantrum until something constructive was being said. "The demons are currently being subdued by one of her kind. When she eventually goes though, there's no telling what they will do from there. They are starting to spread soon over the islands again. Once more, you're talking now aren't you girl? If you were as smart as you were quick, this wouldn't need to be an interrogation." Ariston let out, before claws suddenly jutted from her fingers, and she would charge at him, her claws back to his neck. Ariston cracked a slight smile, until her hand was placed around his neck. Her eyes began to grow a shade of gold, and then red, as Sharaku's Shadow could sense a familiarity about her...as though her being was akin to his own. She was a Shadow? Maybe that explained the unbalanced nature. Her hair began to turn a paleish purple color, as her skin was growing more white. She was starting to change her appearance, though she still looked humanoid for now.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] Vftq44ovypacukmiaus5quxxttlj3taf_hq

"tHeN hoW aBOUT i PUll your thROaT out SO wE are'NT TALKING?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Honestly, she just sounded like she was making excuses to turn this into a fight. Wasn't she the one who originally wanted information? Trying to kill someone for it is totally the number one way to go, sure. She apparently had next to no patience to hold a normal talk when facing someone. Maybe that's why it never worked for her. At least, that'd be his first guess from what he saw so far. ''Rushing into a battle can turn out to be your own demise as well. It's hardly as clear cut as you put it. Death that could have been prevented solves nothing. It only creates more hate and fighting when done hastily.'' It never ends well when you kill someone on a whim. Someone will despise you for it, and it might create a chain reaction eventually. But some people just don't listen. For one who is supposed to be a protector, she appeared more like a bully than anything else right now.

He would sigh when the man spoke. Oh great? The idea of one demon controlling all the rest was rather unpleasant. Who says the supposed leader won't pick a fight with someone as well, and throw everything into chaos if defeated? Demons could possibly be smart, but they were still beasts in one way or another. It was unlikely one would not favor a beatdown at all. Ugh though. Irina was seriously being a pain now. There were a few things he would like to ask the man after what was said, but she was really starting to get annoying now. In all seriousness, she was helping the whole matter jack shit by this. He would frown at her. If nothing else, at least now he had an idea as to why she asked about his Shadow before, but that didn't change much. Being a Shadow doesn't mean you have to be an idiot by base. He did not want to have to do this, and he was honestly trying to avoid a fight based simply on assumptions, but apparently everyone was too eager for it. The silver-haired man probably only made it worse by belittling her quite obviously.

''If you're going to be unreasonable from the start, you're the only one asking for pain.''

Just because he would favor talking didn't mean he wasn't going to act when things went too far. Even though he still abstained from picking a side here, he wasn't going to let her have a violent tantrum and just watch. Therefore, he would take the few strides to get close enough to the two as he said his words, making a swift swing with one of his arms, in an attempt to rake his claws across her face and push her backwards away from the man with the force. He didn't know how strong she was, but it was worth a try. He was fast enough with his hands, and had a good deal of power behind them as well, so it hopefully ought to do something. In her state, he doubted she would have focused on him much until he did something anyway. While he didn't enjoy doing this, he was far from interested in letting her get away with this. ''You need to chill.''

Sharaku:

OoC:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 5:09 pm

A forest, this was his domain. Joshua felt like he was in his element. This was going to be good. If they wanted to take out a target as Zachary wanted, then this was ideal. He had spent his years learning how to hunt and this was a great time to use it. But there were problems. It would be fine if he was alone, but movement was going to be cumbersome with extra people, a team. This wouldn't be an issue if they knew how to hunt, but he doubted any of them had that kind of experience. On top of that, Azami was still sleeping. Damn it, this wasn't going well. But maybe they'll still have the element of surprise if they're careful.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] I0zfvAP

"..."

He motioned the team to stay quiet. They needed as many advantages possible with how things are going. This was a pain. But as they traversed through the foliage, there seemed to be a voice--no. Three voices. His stomach fell upon hearing two voices as familiar. What were they doing here?!

Joshua was careful to stealthily make his way around to get a view who were there while staying awfully quiet. Where he was, the foliage and the vegetation provided ample cover for him to be concealed as he was located to the left of Sharaku and Irina and the right of Ariston to see the scene clearly. There were a woman and two men. He definitely recognized the two, but the woman? It was the first time. Could she be one of them? Whatever the case, the situation was getting dicey and they still didn't know what was going on. But seeing Sharaku trying to defend Ariston did make things a bit easier. He knew how capable that man was back in the fight with Nesoi, so should Simon.

Two on one, Sharaku and Ariston versus this woman, it might allow Joshua and the others some time to gauge the situation as complicated as it was going to be. So he gestured them to stand down and wait. It needed some patience, but they can't go in full cocked like morons. After all, they needed to know which sides these people were before trying to confront them. With the cover he had and with those three's attentions on each other, hopefully Joshua and co. would stay hidden for a while.

Action:

Strength:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptySat May 14, 2016 11:58 am

It felt like ages had passed since the last time he set foot on Lunapa, and honestly, before today, he didn't have any reason to go here. Sure, the atmosphere around the place was rather nice, but Phalanx was never one to prefer humid areas above the drier ones, for obvious reasons. Machines just didn't tolerate Humidity for extended periods of time, and he would've avoided this place like the plague had it not been for his current assignment. With the unconscious Azami still in his arms, the android quietly followed Joshua, making sure any noise he made was at it's absolute minimum. He wasn't as experienced as Joshua when it came to sneaking around in environments like these, but he could still handle himself pretty well, all things considered. Malstu had prepared him for something like this, and back then, he had carried himself pretty well. But his enemies back then didn't have any personas, and had just fought using soulbound weaponry. Now, on the other hand, he would potentially have to deal with people using actual personas and other abilities of the same nature, which would make things considerably harder. And to make matters worse, Azami was still unconsious, making his capacity for fighting much worse than normal, seeing as he had to protect her no matter what happened. He didn't wish to dissapoint Nyarlathotep again. He hid himself behind a paticularly large tree a couple of feet behind Joshua, leaning against it, listening intently to what was being said.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:21 pm

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] 5owgnq

The sucker punch on Sharaku definitely would strike at the backside of her head, which would have her lash out a strike of her own towards Sharaku's face. She would turn around, and leap at Sharaku with two claws coming at him from either side of his body in a crossing fashion.  Her attack would rake straight across his face. What Sharaku didn't understand before, was that her speed suddenly jumped up to a rather startling degree. She was much faster than before. Regardless of her attack hitting, she would make sure to leap at his body and grab a hold, pushing him to the ground with her on top of him, like an animal pouncing. Her skin appeared to be burning away, as a white body and frazzled hair took its place. In return was something else. The Shadow had transformed, and now was now teetering on the edge of simply attacking Sharaku. However, she sniffed, sensing something was around. She would keep an arm held onto him, but be wary of the nearby area, growling like any animal might. Something was around, but she couldn't tell where it was...meanwhile Ariston nearly charged towards Irina, but the show of claws from her free hand put him at a pause. She currently had a lot of opposition, but there was no telling what she would do, so Ariston stood there, waiting the next plan. "You have a better idea than that?" he said to Sharaku.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] Tumblr_o12v35NOBu1u2d2qeo1_250

Irina:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:49 pm

He did expect Sharaku to get her off Ariston's neck. But, the tanned man was now the subject of this animal's displeasure. Joshua had hoped there would be more information at first. But, the way how the girl was sniffing caused him to bite the inner side of his lips. This wasn't good. They were going to be found out at this rate.

Joshua pointed at Phalanx and then to the comatose body that was Azami before holding up his palm at the Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon. It was a silent signal for him to stay behind for now. He then pointed at both Analee and Zachary before pointing towards the glowing animal that was Irina and nodded. This was their target for now and that they have to move now. He would need their back-up.

With all that conveyed, Joshua faced his palm at Irina and took away whatever enhancements she had. At the same time, Yamato-Takeru jumped out like a juggernaut from the green foliage which should catch her off guard, especially when her enhancements are dismissed. Its left hand grasped around the woman's hair before pulling her from Sharaku and then slamming her against the ground away from the Forgotten, Ariston, and everyone else. Unless they wanted to add in a few attacks of their own. Then the Tainted Persona's other hand grasped her throat to begin choking her while pinning her against the ground.

Out of the foliage would come Joshua with his eyes in the hue of amber. He ran toward near both Sharaku and Ariston.

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] LlVsMMg

"Talk later. We'll focus on this bitch first."

Human Strengths:

Skills Used:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:50 pm

360 damage with Akasha Arts.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:45 pm

She was fast, he'd give her that. But it would still take her a moment to turn around and lash at him after getting hit. He wasn't faster than her in general right now, but all he really needed in this case were his hands, and he was swift enough with those. All he'd really do is raise them both up each at one side to block her claws from reaching his face as he took a step back at the same time. He would have expected her to not react too well to his intervention in the first place. She definitely did not give the air of a calm person at all. Was she always this hasty?

Regardless, he wouldn't be able to do all that much when she jumped him right afterwards, so he didn't try to resist her as she toppled him over. Hm? Was getting this close really the best idea? He didn't have a lot of time to contemplate the action though as she started looking around. Was something up? Maybe, but he would shrug that off for the moment as he focused on her for the most part. He couldn't be getting distracted when having a Shadow in his face. She could keep at arm on him, but that didn't stop him from acting entirely. Thus, he would summon up his butterflies in her face while she was busying herself with paying attention to the environment. He had planned to do something else as well, but he was apparently beat to it by someone else who had been hiding in the trees.

''....?''

This was getting a bit confusing, but guess it worked for him too. Making use of the barreling Persona likely being a distraction to her as well unless she didn't care at all, he would attempt to kick at her from his position to get away from her grasp while she dealt with the new arrival whether the grab succeeded or not. Unless she somehow stayed in place and kept hold on him despite all that, he would get back on his feet as fast as he could, watching the scenery with slightly narrowed eyes. Well now. ''Looks like we have visitors...''

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Phalanx only nodded in response to Joshua's orders. He had to ensure that Azami stayed safe, as he intended. Why couldn't she just wake up already? He couldn't jsut leave her there in case things went to shit... If he would somehow end up getting involved in the fighting, he'd have to get away as quickly as possible. And the people fighting over there weren't the only potential threats he saw. Analee... there was just something about her that told him not to trust her in the slightest. He looked around the area for potential escape routes... He was agile enough to take it to the tree-tops should the situation demand it, but with Azami in his arms, that wouldn't be easy... certainly faster than taking the ground route, but more risky. One slip-up and Azami would fall to what was most likely certain death. He didn't like how things were looking, and it would only get worse from here on out... He'd keep an eye on Analee, in case she did any sudden movements. He was confident Joshua and the other two could keep that crazy woman in check on their own. So, he had to keep Azami safe, no matter what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]   One With Nature [Sharaku - ???] Empty

Back to top Go down

One With Nature [Sharaku - ???]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next