Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Zavie Bryce's Social Links

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Empty
PostSubject: Zavie Bryce's Social Links   Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Zavie Bryce's Social Links JgCb624

"I like people a lot! I hope they like me a lot too!"

Fool

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Df33a1e2e5880a117ca8d82fcdf3d7fa

Jester

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_4_tarot_deck_hr___jester_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr5cs

Frogerio Zander

Rank One:
"An interesting person... I do not know who he really is, but he seems a little weird... I do not mind though. Weird people are also fun people, right?"

Magician

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___magician_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7v7

Gabe Gatsby

Rank One:
"He is a street magician that came too the bakery to buy some cookies for his class members. I am not really sure what he was going on about, but he seemed like a real adult. I wonder if he can take some pride... Pride can be good, you know?"

Rank Two:
"I can not believe I did not tell him my name yet... Hmm... Well, he seems nice and I will download that game so we can play next time! I will not loose, nope nope!"

Rank Three:
"I... Finally understand him a little better now, I think. Hopefully we do not get so confused again!"

Magus

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Vglw77

Priestess

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___priestess_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7s1

Empress

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___empress_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7q3

Emperor

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___emperor_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7nd

Raia Jehuty

Rank One:
"Oh oh! He's foreign and likes koi fish! Plus, he gave me this super cute charm! I'll never ever forget him! Promise promise!"

Rank Two:
"Was that really him after all this time...? I... Want to meet him again so badly now... Please have that been him."

Batilde Gagnon

Rank One:
"She is super nice and really pretty! Plus she said she would come by the bakery often now! I can not wait to meet her again!"

Hierophant

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hierophant_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7ic

Takeru Kagemaru

Rank One:
"He is a really smart guy... I lost a smartness game against him. Proxy and I will not loose next time though! We will totally beat him!"

Rank Two:
"I... Do not know what to think... He may be my ally, but he may be my enemy... I am very scared... B-But... I have to be brave, right?"

Lovers

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___lovers_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7fg

Bruno St. Peter

Rank One:
"We are friends... I... Have never had a friend before... I am excited to see what happens, in all honesty."

Chariot

Zavie Bryce's Social Links 9212c30b6cec1178fb681bf1f24f48c8

Noah Sapphire Joyd

Rank One:
"He is really nice! We got to talk a lot and I would love to meet him again! Maybe we could become friends... M-Maybe..."

Justice

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___justice_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr783

Hermit

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hermit_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7l3

Serial #8D Grins

Rank One:
"He is now my Kitty Cat Royal Court Jester! This is great! I have never had another member of the court... Oh, he is also part of Callie's family and I am so super happy to have met him! We will hopefully meet soon again! Hope those scary robot dogs did not hurt him..."

Rank Two:
"I do not know if he is trustworthy or not with all of this... He treats everything like a game, you know? Oh well... I will put my faith in him for a little bit... Maybe see how the 'adventure' goes tonight..."

Rank Three:
"I still do not know how to feel... But... Maybe he can be trusted a little more... He really scared me though!"

Zayasu Ritsuko

Rank One:
"She is a really nice lady! She gave me a go-en and I gave her a cat calendar! So, we will meet again! It reminds me of how Callie and I met..."

Wheel of Fortune

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___fortune_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr732

Strength

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_tarot_card_deck_hr___strength_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6y8

Aleksandra

Rank One:
"She was a girl Callie and I met outside the Heartfelt Bakery. She scared me a little... And she was raised by scientists... But, other than that she seemed fine."

Lust

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hunger_lust_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr59c

Hanged Man

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hanged_man_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6uh

Death

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___death_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ri

Mr. and Mrs. Robinson

Rank One:
"Oh! They are so so soooo super duper nice! They own a ranch in East Eden and are just the nicest people ever! I so want to go back soon to talk to them more! Oh, but I have to stay super healthy! So, I will be super careful from now on! Promise promise!"

Rank Two:
"I spent a lot of time with Mrs. Robinson today! I got to see the nice horses and go on a horseback ride with her! I even got to bring home a daisy! Though... Proxy thinks something might be wrong with her son... I think he just reads books though! And maybe I will get to see him soon! Cool, right?

Temperance

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___temperance_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ol

Mr_Dragon
(AKA Liam O'Neill)

Rank One:
"He is a nice person I met in the chat room I made! I am supposed to play Ragnarok with him and Gabe soon... I hope we all have fun!"

Devil

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_devil_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ic

Gray

Rank One:
"He was a nice man... He had a very neutral stance in everything... It was nice talking to him though."

Tower

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_tower_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6e4

Star

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_star_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6au

Tatum Waldie

Rank One:
"She is another weird girl... She reminds me a lot of Callie... Oh goodness, do I have to take care of two weird girls...?"

Moon

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_moon_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr66a

Void

Rank One:
"He lives in the forest and seems to protect it... I want to know more about him, in all honesty."

Selenus

Rank One:
"I guess I met him the day of the Divide... I do not remember though... He seems a little weird. But, I guess I would be weird if I was a robot dog too."

Sun

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_sun_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ln

Brittany Wilson

Rank One:
"Oh, she is super nice and really energetic! It is so totally lame thought that I lost the game! Next time for sure, alright!? I will not loose next time!"

Aeon

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___aeon_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr63e

Callie Ukai

Rank One:
"Oh! She was super nice and made me feel better after my ears go hurt! She also smells kind of weird... And she doesn't have a family, seem to live with anyone, and doesn't go to school... I'm a little worried about her, but I'm sure she'll be fine, right? After all, we're totally going to meet again because of this charm!"

Rank Two:
"Oh... She is still as rash as ever! She is worrying me more and more every time I see her! If she ends up hurting herself, I am going to be not happy! She better stay safe so I can visit her again!"

Rank Three:
"Hm... She is still as aloof as ever... Even after everything that happened last night, she still does not take anything serious. It kind of scares me, in a way... I am afraid she will do something to hurt herself even more than before..."

Rank Four:
"She still seems hopeless... But I know I can keep her safe and help her! So, I want to do that... So I will!"

Addendum One:
"She... Knows about my ears... A-And she has some too! I... I was so scared, but then I was so relieved... I-I... I am not alone in this world..."

Rank Five:
"I want to protect her and make her happy! She is a very important person to me, and I want to be there for her from now on."

Judgement

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___judgement_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr5wv

World

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_world_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr5j2

Last edited by Lost on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:40 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Social Links   Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:53 pm

NPCS

Taylor Bryce

Strength

Zavie Bryce's Social Links F03dd4607fbf7d249e938d31689bc573

The young looking owner and baker of the Heartfelt Bakery and father to Zavie Bryce. He's a warm and kind hearted man, unafraid of the tasks set in front of his day to day life. He loves his family greatly, and would defend them with his life if the occasion occurred. He is a masterful baker and has taught Zavie everything he currently knows. The two share a wonderful father son relationship and there are many smiles between the two of them.

Carrie Bryce

Empress

Zavie Bryce's Social Links 255607

The motherly and kind baker of the Heartfelt Bakery, and the mother and teacher of Zavie Bryce. She's a wonderful mother and caretaker, having raised Zavie to the best of her abilities. Because of this, the two share an obviously close bond and are quite the example for mother son relationships. Aside from this, she obviously stresses more about Zavie's special assets compared to her husband. As such, she frets and constantly has an eye on the boy. Regardless of this, she has a great family and would do anything to keep it together.

Kitty Cat Mercenaries

Wheel of Fortune

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Giphy-facebook_s

A band of cats that live in the alley way behind the Heartfelt Bakery. They are all in service to Zavie Bryce, be it through love and adoration or through the want of treats and warm beds. They all have different personalities, and come in varying shapes, sizes, and breeds. However, all of them share a similar interest and drive to serve Zavie as best they can. Be it a rough road or a smooth one. Zavie has given each of the cats a specific name, and remembers them all with the use of a cat notebook.

Chai-chan

Lovers

Zavie Bryce's Social Links 9339677731_0f1778508f

A college student and maid who works at Maid in Heaven full time. She's bright, cheerful, and energetic and has a tendency to make people feel comfortable and happy around her. She's, more or less, Zavie's contact at Maid in Heaven if he ever wishes to work there as a 'kitty cat butler' again. He finds her a good instructor and would love to learn more hosting skills from her in the future.

???

Jester

Zavie Bryce's Social Links Kagamine_rin_tanishi_mitsuru_girl_blond_umbrella_stockings_42038_200x300

A weird girl that Zavie met at Maid in Heaven. He was forced, by her specifically, to perform in a small concert with her to entertain the guests. Apparently he was mistaken for someone else, maybe, but who really knows? The boy found his time with her enjoyable, at the least, and it's because of her he has a little bit more interest in idols.

Last edited by Lost on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:21 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Social Links   Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:29 am

Social Link Information

Social Links Formed

Raia Jehuty :: Emperor :: A Morning of Fish

Callie Ukai :: Aeon :: An Afternoon Snack Session

Gabe Gatsby :: Magician :: Heartfelt Bakery

Mr. and Mrs. Robinson :: Death :: Times of Peace

Brittany Wilson :: Sun :: Forbidden Pleasure

Serial #8D Grins :: Hermit :: Hopefully Home

Takeru Kagemaru :: Hierophant :: Beautiful Beginnings

Noah Sapphire Joyd :: Chariot :: Granted Guess

Bruno St. Peter :: Lovers :: Jinxed Meeting

Frogerio Zander :: Jester :: Peaceful Beginnings

Gray :: Devil :: Sunset Lake

Batilde Gagnon :: Emperor :: Sakura Sweets

Tatum Waldie :: Star :: Baked goods!

Mr_Dragon (AKA Liam O'Neill) :: Temperance :: Mystic Message

Void :: Moon :: The Forests Melody

Selenus :: Moon :: Lazy Cat Nap

Zayasu Ritsuko :: Hermit :: Lukewarm Happenings?

Aleksandra :: Strength :: Lost and found.

Social Link Rank Ups

Callie Ukai :: Aeon 2 :: Forgetful Fauna

Takeru Kagemaru :: Hierophant 2 :: Enigmatic Energy

Gabe Gatsby :: Magician 2 :: Cookie Confession

Raia Jehuty :: Emperor 2 :: Sunset Lake

Serial #8D Grins :: Hermit 2 :: Hang Over

Mr. and Mrs. Robinson :: Death 2 :: Horseback Adventures

Callie Ukai :: Aeon 3 :: Hang Over

Gabe Gatsby :: Magician 3 :: An Apology

Serial #8D Grins :: Hermit 3 :: Fun fun fun in the lack of sun!

Callie Ukai :: Aeon 4 :: Fun fun fun in the lack of sun!

Callie Ukai :: Aeon 5 :: Lost and found.

Last edited by Lost on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:30 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Social Links   Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Social Qualities

Expression

Rank One - 3 Points - Plain

Understanding

Rank One - 3 Points - Basic

Intelligence

Rank One - 0 Points - Slacker

Courage

Rank One - 0 Points - Timid

Last edited by Zavie on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Social Links   Zavie Bryce's Social Links EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Expression Threads:

Understanding Threads:

Horseback Adventures :: Understanding Points 3

Intelligence Threads:

~None~

Courage Threads:

~None~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zavie Bryce's Social Links   Zavie Bryce's Social Links Empty

Back to top Go down