Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] Empty
PostSubject: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] 180540-anime-cosplays-furukawas-bakery

The Heartfelt Bakery sat within the shopping district of Little Tokyo. An oriental exterior with a traditional bakery interior. It was widely popular within Little Tokyo and its fame had even reached out into other reaches of Endymion. A budding business famous for its sweets and baked goods and its wonderful atmosphere and customer service.

Today Zavie sat quite embarrassed at the counter. Why one may ask? Well, yesterday's adventure in the dress he accidentally ordered hadn't pleased the cats one bit. So much so that when his parents had left for the ranch they got their ingredients from the boy had volunteered to keep the store opened! Jut so the cats could gawk at him in the dress some more... They were so rude some times it hurt... Proxy was slightly amused by the whole situation, but Zavie had grown somewhat accustomed too the dress now. Maybe the cats currently peeking in through the bakery's windows would be pleased enough that he could go change.

Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] XIiMKyv

"Ugh... How much longer...?" the boy would ask aloud to a cat currently sitting next to the boy behind the counter. She'd mew up at the boy before scurrying off towards the stairs and too the boy's bedroom. Oh, finally! Free from this humiliation! Luckily, no one had actually come to the store yet, something he was most happy about!

Though, he jinxed himself. Right before he got off of the seat, the door's bell would jingle signifying someone had just walked in. A-Ah... Shoot! What could he do? He could run upstairs quickly and change while they were looking around, but if they came straight too the counter and no one was there... Ergh, they could take all the money in the register! Or steal! Shoot...

Against the boy's better judgement, he'd stay at the counter, adjusting the hat on his head to better hide his feline ears. He'd sigh under his breath, trying to prepare his voice to sound like that of a girl's as he had done yesterday. Quite frankly, he looked just like a girl while in the dress. It'd take a keen eye to tell he was a he. It was fare to say the boy was throwing this dress away after this though... He was so done with the cat's cruelty...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:05 pm

Bruno had set out about an hour ago from where he lived, he had looked up some of the more popular areas in the town, and decided to get to know the area better by visiting there. Unfortunately for him, he had gotten lost earlier and spent a lot of time backtracking to find where he had started off. He didn't mind though, maintaining his happy attitude, and he simply thought of it as an opportunity to see even more of the area. He was rather excited about this bakery, he had read a lot about it earlier, and rather then the pastry aspect of the bakery, he was excited to ask about how the pastries and such were made, being rather skilled in arts and crafts, he wouldn't mind trying to learn how to bake as well, but truth be told the big lug probably wouldn't be able to comprehend all of the science behind baking, but he had no clue of that truth. Walking down the strip wearing his usual apparel, Bruno St.Peter happily tromped down without a care in the world.

Reaching where the Bakery was located at long last, the giant was surprised to find an abundance of cats staring inside from outside. Squatting down for a few moments to stare at all of the felines that were so transfixed on whatever was in the shop, he opened the door and took a step inside, and when he entered, a few cats came in with him. Bruno looked down and tried to maneuver himself around without  hitting any of the cats, but ended up tripping over himself and began to fall. Twisting his body so that he wouldn't injure any cats, the giant crashed onto the floor with a big thud. Thankfully no one was hurt and nothing was damaged, Besides Bruno of course. Rubbing his head and doing a quick check to confirm that no dents were made, he looked up to see a pretty girl in a dress at the counter. Getting up quickly and rubbing the back of his head, he smiled apologetically. [color=#ff33ff]"I'm real sorry for the fall miss, my bad! er, sorry miss, i don't think anything broke in here... "[/color] he smiled, a little embarrassed, but still happy.

Last edited by toffee on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] ApIz7iK

"A-Ah! No! Bad cats! Do not come in here! You know better you naughty things!"

The boy would say in his girlish voice, coming out from behind the counter and shooing the cats back outside, he'd fuss them coldly, them all scattering before he'd rush back inside, promptly bowing too the man who walked in. Of course they'd make a mess of things... Ugh...

"I-I am so sorry, sir! These cats are so nosy... I try to keep them in the back with fish, but all they want to do is stay inside." he'd say with a sigh, returning to his post at the cash register. Grr... He had never had to deal with these cats like this before... He was definitely scolding them all after this.

"Mm... I would comment that they are not worth the trouble, but having them as your allies is a rather smart idea... These 'Kitty Cat Mercenaries' are smart though... But this dress is more trouble than it is worth." the boy's shadow would say via their mental link. She'd sigh and would mentally roll like a cat within the bead chain tied into Zavie's hair.

"I am sorry sir... You are alright, yes? Well, can I do something for you?" the boy would ask with a light tilt of his head. It would only be polite to make sure he was fine now... If not, their business could be harmed by it! Grrr... Those darn cats...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Bruno waved goodbye to the cats when they scattered out of the building, not so concerned about the cats, mainly from how he had read a children's book about pets and how they behaved, so he was applying that information to those cats. Looking at the stranger, who he assumed was a worker, he still carried that dumb, happy grin as he bowed as well, still retaining some of that embarrassment from earlier, as well as some guilt from thinking that it was his fault for it all. "Ah, I-It's fine miss, It was my fault for all of that, i should've been more c-careful walking a-and all.." he said, staring straight at the ground as he spoke.

Making his way over to the counter after that, being a little extra careful walking this time so he wouldn't make a fool of himself twice, he continued to smile at the cashier. When they asked him what he was here for, a nervous look matched with a nervous smile pressed against the giant's face as he stared at the ground. "Er.. Uh...well, I was w-wondering..Er, I was reading up on th-the I-inter-web a-about popular bakeries in this t-town, a-and i-if it's ok and if it's n-not too much..." He paused before taking a deep breath. "M-May you teach me h-h-how to bake?" he asked, looking pretty nervous as an unfamiliar feeling swelled up inside of him before disappearing as fast as it came. "I-I mean, if it's not too much trouble, for you of course miss!" he added, smiling a little, though still his old childhood tendencies of stammering began to pop up again.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:05 pm

E-Eh? Wow, he was being so kind about the whole situation. That was kind of nice to see! It was better than those rude cats who did their best to tell him he was ruining their fun. His window was open... Go have fun in their... Jeez...

"Huh? No, it is fine... Those cats should know better is all." the boy would say with a nod of his head. He seemed content with putting the blame on him, it seemed. Though, who knew... Maybe he just didn't want to make a bad impression?

"Hah...! Look at you trying to be all thoughtful of everything... Hm, go back to be your innocent self, dear. This does not suit you at all. We need a warm face that welcomes people. I can not possibly do that, so that lays on you." the shadow would say with a light laugh. The dressed seemed to change the boy's entire personality from sweet and innocent to uptight and stressed. Dear me, what a change.

"H-Huh...?" the boy would say in surprise too both his shadow's response too his actions and the man's question. That wasn't something he was prepared for, too say the least. He'd frown for a moment, his more usual mind set taking over. What was he exactly aloud to say to this? Well, it wasn't like anyone was going to walk in or something... Um...

"Well, um... Sure! I do not mind. But... I do not know if I can do it today... But maybe we can make a plan for you to come back tomorrow maybe? I will be free then! A-And... Not in a dress..." the boy would say, his voice returning to its normal self. Eesh, he'd probably scare the person away... Proxy was quite amused, too say the least... Of course she'd be happy by this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:23 pm

Bruno felt like the few moments of pause turned into a small eternity as he waited for the stranger at the cashier to register what he had said, and felt a wave of relief which was followed by more joy when the stranger agreed, though was slightly confused when the stranger's voice changed pitch. He thought about how that happened, but after a few moments of hard thinking he then came to the realization that the "miss" he'd be calling miss was instead a "mister", Bruno's face flushed red with more embarrassment. "Oh, i-I'm sorry sir, I'-i didn't mean to g-get you all m-mixed up for a girl and all!" he apologized quickly, a rather amusing reaction for mistaking one's pronouns the whole time, but not giving a second thought on a boy wearing a dress, as he never really learned social standards during his time learning the basics of living in this strange world.

Calming his nerves from his mistake, yet still embarrassed about the whole mix up, he somehow still had that same happy smile on his face. He was just glad that he would get to learn how to bake things, even if it was going to be the next day. "Y-Yeah! Tomorrow works great! So i-I'll come over here about the same time?" he asked, before remembering something. "Oh, right, s-sorry, forgot to i-introduce myself. M-My name's Bruno, i-it's nice to meet you!" he said, bringing himself to try and break out of his old habit and managed to look up so he was eye to eye with the boy in the dress, and extending a rather large hand out for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Ah! He didn't mean to embarrass him! Why did it matter if he was called a girl? That was kind of the point of the whole facade after all... People were so weird, especially older people... Why couldn't everything just be normal and fine and not weird? Oh well...

"N-No! It is fine! I-I was trying t-to make you think I was a girl! I-I... Kind of... D-Do not like wearing this dress... I-It is embarrassing s-so... Yeah..." the boy would say in a flustered tone of voice. This was embarrassing... Almost as embarrassing as that outing with Takeru... Hopefully it didn't turn into that sad of an ending though... Um...

"Y-Yes! Sure! I-I will tell my parents so they know you are coming!" the boy would say with a happy smile. They were both stuttering a lot... It seemed like the awkwardness of the situation had gotten too them both.

"Oh dear me... Please, keep going on... This is hilarious." the boy's shadow would say with a laugh in her voice. This was glorious... Oh, she hoped tomorrow was just like this. She was rarely this entertained by people.

"Ah... M-My name is Zavie Bryce of the Heartfelt Bakery! I-It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Bruno." the child would say with a nod of his head. This was all so strange... But, kind of fun! The man's upbeat smile and attitude made the boy more comfortable around him... It was nice not having to be scared...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:33 pm

The awkwardness between the two seemed to grow and shrink as each sentence was exchanged, though Bruno seemed to calm down substantially when the boy said, but still looked a little riled up and guilty about the mixup he had made. But his smile seemed to grow even more when the stranger said that tomorrow was ok with him, he would just have to notify his parents about the whole thing, in which Bruno nodded his head wholeheartedly. "O-Oh, right! O-Of course! he agreed, and with each sentence he said he slowly gained a little more confidence, and still maintained eye contact with the cashier.

When the boy introduced himself as Zavie, Bruno gave a nod himself, and made a note to remember that name. Moving his hands behind his back and giving a small look around before turning back to Zavie. "T-to be honest, I-I don't r-r-really come out of m-my house m-much, a-and th-this is one of the f-first times i-i've been around here...It's really n-nice in th-this area he said, trying to fill the silence and maybe ease the awkwardness between them.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 5:04 pm

Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] COalqLi

"You do not leave much...? But you are so big and strong! How come you do not leave much...?"

The boy would ask curiously. Did he have a secret like the boy did? That was strange... He looked so normal, after all. He wasn't wearing a hat to hid anything on his head, like the boy was, and if he had a tail it was hidden well enough... He was quite confused by this. Why wouldn't people leave the house if they were able too?

"I cannot leave the house because it is too dangerous for me... So... I do not get to leave often... It is kind of boring sometimes..." he'd trail off. He remembered Noah's words from the other day. Was this guy lonely? Was that why he came to learn how to bake? Oh... That made him feel kind of bad...

"Are you maybe... Looking for a friend?" the boy would ask with a tilt of his head. He had never asked anyone that... In fact, he had never had a friend before. This was quite strange...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:21 pm

Bruno was a little confused himself, as he didn't really know how being strong and tall really gave him a reason for going outside, but then he heard that Zavie didn't really go outside either, but his reason was because of the dangers out of the world, and that confused bruno a little more. He had always seen the world as a nice place, and even then the bad people were taken care of quickly, perhaps the boy was sick? Bruno smiled and nodded his head. "Er, i g-guess i d-don't really go o-out m-mainly because I-I d-didn't r-really have a r-reason to go out, b-but my parents told me that i-i should g-go out and e-explore the town, s-so that's m-mainly why I go out. I usually j-just s-stay at home. I-I mean, i-it gets sorta lonely s-sometimes, but it's not that bad!" he smiled, and giving another nod.

When Zavie then asked him if he was looking for friends, Bruno lit up. He didn't have any friends mostly due to his lack of time outside, so this was definitely a new thing for him. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, and more importantly, he wanted friends, but he looked just a tad bit nervous as well."F-Friends?! I mean, If you w-want! I-I don't really h-have any friends, s-so i-if you're ok with it, May we be friends?" he asked, smiling, and you could see the hopeful look in his eyes as he looked at Zavie, and the giant could feel his "heart" beat loudly in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:30 am

Oh, was that the reason? It seemed kind of lame to not go outside when you were as big and strong as Bruno was! He must not be afraid of anything! T-That must feel nice... Being brave... The boy would continue to smile politely at the man though, it wouldn't do to look sad or worried or something now.

"Oh, that is fine. Do not worry about it then! S-Sorry... I just can not go outside often because of all the bad things that happen... You know... But, I do my best to not get lonely too, you know." the boy would say with a smile. He really didn't know if talking about his plethora of hobbies now was a good idea. But, then again, maybe it was? Though, how was he supposed to respond to the next question...?

Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] Zy0nytY

"I-I... Um... Y-Yes! It would be awesome to be friends with you!"

The boy would say with an obvious blush on his face and nervous words. But he was really happy, he actually made a friend! What were the chances of that? It felt so strange... So... Weird? What did friends do, exactly? Play Callie Cards? Oh, but he didn't have a play set like Callie did... Hmm...

"S-So... Um... Do you know what friends are supposed to do..." the boy would ask with a gentle tilt in his head. He had never exactly had a friend before... Grins and Callie were different... He thought they were friends, but now it was hard to tell what they were too him... It kind of scared him, in all honesty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Bruno seemed to look a little more embarrassed when Zavie apologized, which just made the giant bow he head again for his own little apology before smiling again and rubbed the back of his head, feeling the awkwardness grow back. Once again like before, Bruno waited that long eternity for a response, even though it was only a few seconds. Why did all of the important things seem to take such a long time to happen? He started to look nervous and his smile shrunk just a tad bit more, before all of the feelings that tried to creep up on him disappeared when Zavie agreed that he would be his friend.

he took a few seconds to comprehend Zavie's answer, all other sounds faded out, so he couldn't hear what Zavie said next. Smiling and feeling the happiest he had in a while, a rather big feat, Bruno picked his new friend up and pulled him into a hug and spun him around, oblivious , then tossed his new friend up in the air, letting his emotions control him. Thankfully he threw Zavie light enough so that he didn't hit the ceiling or anything, and when the boy fell, Bruno caught him in a hug, grinning madly, but then he realized what he had done, and blushed, embarrassed at what he had just done. "Ah, s-sorry Z-Zavie, th-that was u-uncalled f-for o-of m-m-me." he said, putting him down and stared down at the ground, still happy, but just as embarrassed as well
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 1:03 pm

Too say the boy expected the reaction from Bruno would be an understatement. It caught the boy beyond off guard, the same could be of Proxy's state of mind. The sudden snatching from the chair made both of them re-think what they had done, but not really for long, because the boy was caught up into a hug and not some... Death hold Proxy seemed to talk a lot about.

The boy, albeit stunned, would laugh as he was spun and tossed into the air, doing his best to keep his hat firmly on his head. Just because they were friends didn't mean he could see those yet... None the less, the boy was... Well, happy. Was this what friends did? Be happy? The boy loved being happy and especially loved hugs! Maybe later Bruno could even pet him... B-But, now wasn't the time for such fantasies.

"N-No! That was a lot of fun! Really, we should do that again! My dad used to toss me into the air when I was smaller, but he says I am too big now. I forgot how much fun that was!" the boy would say with a happy smile. He really didn't put two and two together that the man had meant to show affection rather than a game, but the boy still had fun none the less.

"So, that is what friends do? I like it a lot! Let us be best friends, okay? I want to do more fun things with you!" the boy would say eagerly, practically jumping in place. Proxy was... Dizzy, to say the least. The sudden rush of emotions from Zavie and not to mention the fact she was tasseled around due to the spin had sent her into a flurry of colors she didn't even know existed... There were more colors than black and white...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Glad to see that his new friend wasn't upset with him, in fact, he even laughed when Bruno pulled him into a hug and spun him around, the giant smiled, still blushing a little, but his smile was as big as a whale. Rocking a little black and forth on his heels, he continued to listen to Zavie, and nodded eagerly. "Y-Yeah! L-Let's be the b-best o-of friends! W-We can h-hang out at y-your p-place of r-r-residence or m-my h-house, o-or we could go e-explore the city. i-I mean, i-I'll p-protect y-you and all, I-I mean i'll t-t-try m-my best, s-so y-you don't have to worry!" he said, thinking of all of the fun times that they could do as friends.

Continuing to think of all of the friend things they could do, he then remembered why he came here, to learn about baking. But his thoughts a got a little sidetracked when he remembered the cats. "I-If it's n-not too much of a b-bother, may I ask a-about wh-why a-all the cats a-are all crowded a-around the window? I-If it's not a b-bother!" he said quickly, holding his hands up to kind of show that he meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 10:43 am

Exploring the city? Oh, that... The boy didn't know what to think of that. Bruno might be big and strong, but was he capable of fighting off demons? Or the terrorists? Or the cadets? He'd mentally frown... It was kind of scary to think about all that when the mood was so nice right now... It sounded like fun, but, so did a lot of dangerous things to the boy... Things he had no plan on participating in at all.

"That would be so cool! My bedroom is full of soft things and really cute things! I think you would like it, mhm!" the boy would say with a nod of his head, wondering what Bruno's reaction would be too his bedroom. He had put a lot of work into it, you know. It only made sense for him to wonder what people thought of it.

"Hm? Well, they are called the Kitty Cat Mercenaries! They are all my pets. They do not always listen to me though... They are so naughty sometimes." the boy would say with a sigh, crossing his arms. He really didn't understand why they couldn't just behave more. But, oh well... He loved them anyways despite their naughty tendencies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]   Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jinxed Meeting [Bruno St. Peter]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next