Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Morning of Fish (Raia)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raia

Raia

A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:58 pm

"Well, it's his birthday, he should have his way a little right?" Raia thought in his head as he nodded, but didn't really know hot to answer that question. "I come from a place called Egypt to start a new life here. I grew up in Egypt, but is not so much a home for me , even less now. " Raia would say as he continued t be led. " So i came here in search of having a good life or something of the sort. IF you and your family can smile like this while being here, this place isn't so bad, i think." This was all subjective and the way Raia spoke made someone think that he was guessing. Why Endymion anyway? Raia had to fight for his freedom, he had to hurt alot of people for it. It wasn't something that Raia was proud of in the least, he didn't even know if he killed them or not. It was all for the sake of paying off his father's debt, and he was discarded right after.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Oh... That sounded far far away! Egypt... Even the name sounded super foreign! Oh, so did that mean Raia was Egyptian? So he did have foreign legs! That meant he was even cooler than before! Woo!

"Oh... So you left your home to find a new one here? That sounds like a lot of fun! Do you know where in Endymion you want to live?" the boy asked curiously. There were a lot of different places in Endymion... Choosing one sounded super fun! But also super duper hard...

"Oh! Endymion's a super nice place! My mom and dad love it here too! I bet you'll love it lots too! Just find a super cool house, okay?" he'd say with a smile. His house was nice looking! It was also a bakery! Super duper cool, right?

"Well... Um... Oh! What do you want to do as a job while you live here? Are you good at baking? Or ice cream making? Or candy making?" the boy would ask with equal curiosity as before. He seemed to like sweets... A lot... Or at least enough to have three sweet making jobs on his mind at the time.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 3:53 pm

"Thats a good question, i haven't thought about it to be honest with you. I don't know at all..."Wow, that question actually threw Raia off guard, he didn't really know where he was going ." Maybe you can provide a suggestion or something of the sort?" Raia would say, though it might have been a bad idea to ask an 8 year old for advice on where he should live overall. "What am i good at?" A flashback kind of brought Raia over to the time he was handling himself in the coliseum. Those memories were grim, even for him, so it was something he didn't want to bring up or mention to Zavie." I took care of camels, so maybe that means i'm pretty good with animals? Is that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:13 pm

Huh? He didn't know? So... He didn't have a home!? Oh no! That couldn't be good... Oh! Maybe he could live under a bridge! Or maybe a box? Cats did that! And he looooved cats! He could maybe ask some of them to help Raia out... Oh, but he wasn't supposed to tell other people he could do that... He didn't want to get in trouble...

"Ummm... There are a lot of hotels and apartments in the city of Endymion. I'm sure you could find somewhere there! They're really pretty and nice too!" he'd say with all the enthusiasm of the world... Or at least all the enthusiasm as he could muster... Which was a lot!

"Oh! I know what a camel is! They have humps! I bet you could work at a zoo! Maybe even here if you learn about fish!" the boy would say happily. He didn't notice Raia's taken abackness. He was fairly aloof towards when people were feeling down.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:32 pm

"Well, during my time, i have been quite the avid reader, i could get behind some research projects or something." With every win, Raia was granted something. To pass the time, he managed to keep up on some reading and educate himself so he would be far gone and unintelligent once he got out. Then again, he was holding on to the case that he would win all of his fights and be released. "A Zoo, well, thats something to think about. " Raia was one of the star attractions of a Zoo, a zoo of death so to speak. "Well, what do you want to be when you grow up Zavie? You seem to like all of these sweet things? Going to invent your own cat face shaped candy? You can call they Nyans....
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 10:49 am

Oh! Research! If you did a lot of that at a school you could get really cool and good jobs! At least, that's what he was told... Maybe something awesome would happen if Raia tried super hard in school! That'd be super good and helpful!

"Oh, research is good! If you do a lot of that and go to a school, you'll do great!" he said with a happy tone in his voice. Albeit, he didn't actually understand how any of that worked... Having attended home school his entire life left him fairly aloof towards how public and private schools worked.

"Me? I want to work at my parent's bakery! I already know how to bake a lot of good things and want to work there for forever!" he'd say rather ecstatically. He enjoyed talking about sweets... It was fun to do so, after all. Hobbies were the best!
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 1:06 pm

"I wouldn't say i went to a school, i just got my hands on whatever book and learned whatever i could. But seriously , if you can afford it, its best to go. I think you can make a lot of friends there, and from the vibe im getting from you, it' pretty easy for you to do that right?" Raia was just explaining that he didn't necessarily go to school, but didn't want it to seem that school was uncool in any kind of way to the child. "What do i know? I never went..."

Moving on. "So you are a son of a baker. That's pretty nice, going to take over the family business when you get older? Well, that's really great if you do, but , if you don't mind me saying, nothing is set in stone. If you wanted to be a scientist instead or something or had another dream, i'm sure your parents would- ok.. maybe that's too much... that's a conversation for another time. "
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Oh, so... That made sense! At least, that's what Zavie thought. Again, he didn't exactly know how the school system worked outside of home schooling... And that was basically reading books and taking tests and sending them to people! Mhm mhm! That must mean Raia was home schooled too!

"Oh! So that means you were home schooled, then? Just like me!" he'd say happily. Who knew he'd meet someone who also was home schooled? That would also mean they had something in common! That was so cool! The boy wondered what else the probably had in common... Hm...

"Nani? Neh... I want to work at the bakery! I love love looooove baking things! And sweets! I loooooove sweets! That's why after we find the koi you have to try some ice cream! It's sooooo so so so good!" he'd say happily. He didn't actually understand what he was going on about... After all, wasn't being a baker the coolest thing ever!? You made sweets! And you can eat them! What could be better than that?
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:01 pm

"You was home schooled? That's interesting, but why? How come you don't go to regular school like all of the other kids and make alot of friends? I understand if the school teaching system in Endymion was inadequate in some kind of way. " Raia would say a bit questioningly. "I think that its the experrience that counts, dont be afraid to interact with peiple if thats the reason, ok? " Raia would then nod his head. "Well, to celebrate this day, maybe you can make special cookies that look like the koi fish, black and white fish crackers or something. I would defiantely buy a box from you if you made them. "He only hoped the kid wasnt bad at cooking.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 7:57 pm

Mm... Was Endymion's schools bad? Zavie never knew. Him going to school was never an option. His extra parts would've made it super hard to play in a play ground or, in the future, even change during gym class! Also... He couldn't really wear headphones or a hat in school... He'd be exposed before he even got to class! That'd be super bad, too...

"Oh... Um... Mommy and daddy think school's too dangerous for me. I can get sick super fast and they say real school is full of germs! So, I gotta stay home... I usually stay there a lot, but today's special! So they let me come to the aquarium!" he'd say rather happily. This was a blatant lie on the boy's part. It was the rehearsed story his parent's gave him whenever someone asked him why he couldn't go to school. After all, his mom had a similar issue with her health so it wasn't a stretch to believe Zavie would have inherited it himself.

"Nani? Oh no no! I loooove love love people! I know all of our customer's names and I can even play with some of the kids sometimes! It's super fun!" he'd say happily. Though, did he actually have friends? The answer was no. Despite how open, charismatic, and social he was, he lacked the ability to really get to know people. He was kept tucked away within his parent's bakery for months at a time. It was amazing he was as small as he was, considering he ate so many sweets and his lack of exercise.

"Oooo! That sounds like an awesome idea! I'm going to do that as soon as we get home then!" the boy would say, smiling happily. Though, it seemed the two actually had found there way to the koi fish Raia had been looking for. Zavie would gasp and smile happily, giddily going to tug Raia over to the fish's tank.

A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20140122221307

"See see!? A black and white koi fish! Just like you said!" the boy would say happily, and true to his word, within a fresh water tank swam two koi fish, one black and the other white. It was a mesmerizing sight as the two fish would dance and swim around each other. The boy would smile lightly and watch the fish with Raia for a bit before his mother walked up to the boy and whispered into his ear.

"Awww... Oh no. We have to go now... Sorry, Raia! But come to the Bryce Bakery, okay? We'll go get ice cream when you come over, alright?" the boy would say happily, beaming up at the teen. The mother would smile apologetically, thanking Raia for entertaining her son. She'd, possibly surprisingly, didn't give Raia any sort of information to find the bakery. Did she not trust the teen? Who knew, Zavie didn't notice though and would hug the teen's leg once more before going to grab his mom's hand and walk off, waving good bye to the teen happily.

"Byyyyye! Thank you lots, Raia!"

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:06 am

So that was the case, he was a sickly child and it would be a little unsafe for him to be in unsanitary places. If anything, it made Raia more sorry for the child and a little more cooperative with him. "Don't push yourself too hard, and sorry for asking. But keep up the  good spirits attitude, it'll come in handy when you get older. "In a sense that "itll only get worse from here", Raia wasn't too sure what kind of life insurance would cover.

Ahh"
Raia was happy that the child was entertained, and they managed to find the fish too. Raia caught himself staring at them, they were really beautiful. "....." he was only brought back to his senses when Zavie had to go. "well, make sure you enjoy your birthday Zavie, ill visit one day and shop there. "
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:15 am

A Bond has been Forged...

Raia Jehuty of the Emperor Arcana and Zavie Bryce of the Fool Arcana has forged a Social Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Morning of Fish (Raia)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2