Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Morning of Fish (Raia)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

A Morning of Fish (Raia) Empty
PostSubject: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 10:26 am

A Morning of Fish (Raia) BAL1IBc

~Zavie Bryce, Five Years Ago~

He was excited. He hadn't been allowed outside in... Forever! And here he was, inside this ginormous aquarium surrounded by more fish than he could count! What was that? What was this? Where did these come from? The question flurried throughout his head and kinda made him dizzy. He'd shake his head gently though, careful to keep the hat on his head from falling off. It'd be best if that didn't happen, after all...

Regardless of the boy's excitement, his parents kept a careful eye on him the entire time. They seemed quite tense, honestly. Well, they had valid reasons too be. Bringing their son out of the shop was risky! Almost dangerous! What would people react at seeing a boy with cat ears? But, this was the only thing the boy wanted on his birthday. They couldn't keep him cooped up forever, after all.

It was fun, though, being inside of the aquarium. He'd stare up at a rather large aquarium, gawking at the deep sea fish. Did fish really look like that? They seemed like aliens! Could they talk? Maybe? Hm... Only one way to find out!

"Hello? Helllooooo Mr. Fish?" he'd say, waving at a fish swimming near him. No response... Maybe he was just shy? Well, he wouldn't just give up, now would he? He'd continuously say hello to any fish that swam by him, pouting every time one would 'ignore' him. The boy's parents where looking at a different exhibit behind the boy, seemingly preoccupied for the moment, a rarity if anyone wanted to talk to the enthusiastic boy.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:37 pm

Raia only arrived off of the plane from Egypt a week ago, and he still wasn't too used to the language that the people spoke here, as well as the fact that everything seemed so different. It wasn't as hot as the place he was born, there was ,little to no sand all around him, and individuals might even turn out to be friendly, something Raia wasn't used to in the least. "..." Raia did look a little strange, he and an excessive amount of melanin in his skin complexion, as well as the fact that his white hair green eyes stood out as a peculiar trait. Either way, he was still dressing up as if he was still in Egypt, sporting the white tunic with the gold color belt, and even the sandals.

It didn't seem weird to him, and if people spoke Japanese too fast to Raia, he would get a bit lost. Venturing around the aquarium by his lonesome, he would see an energetic child looking towards the fish and saying hello to them. "Want to hear a fun fact? The fish in the aquarium sometimes tries to escape if they feel depressed, like dolphins. It was in the news a few days ago when a dolphin jumped out of the tank. " Well maybe it wasn't so fun to the child, but if it made him think, then that was good.

It must suck that Raia was so gloomy at the age of 17

A Morning of Fish (Raia) _magi__young_ja_far_by_meyoco-d7x6qdi
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 1:25 pm

Eh? What? This guy was really older than him... Plus, he looked a little different than everyone else... It was weird... Was he weird? Zavie didn't really know... He could be, but he seemed to know a lot about the fish! Were they really sad? If they were sad and jumped out of the tank, they could get really hurt! Oh... That was no good...

"Oh! So you can talk to the fishes? Are these ones sad! If they are, we should help them!" the boy would say a little worriedly. They couldn't just leave the fish to be sad and die! If they did that, horrible things would happen! Oh no!
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 1:42 pm

Raia looked at the child and shook his head. "To be honest with you, these fishes in the tank aren't that intelligent. The ones who are pretty smart range from the whales, the octopus, squids, and even dolphins. The more dangerous ones are sharks, but those and the octopus can stay in the tank. Sadly enough, it's possible for even sea creatures to be sad when their whole entire world is in that little tank. That's all there is to life for them, with people like us from the outside simply observing them. I know what that feels like." Raia did, but he wasn't trying to be depressed. " Whats your favorite kind of fish? Do you have one?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:37 pm

Nani? Eh? Well... That was sad... Zavie had no idea that fish would be sad living in such a nice house. After all, he lived entirely inside his house, and it was nice. He actually kinda enjoyed it. He had friends, food, a nice bed, and lots of fluffy toys! What wasn't there to like? Maybe it was the being looked at part? He didn't think being looked at because of his ears and tail would be much fun... That'd be kinda sad... Right?

"Oh... Well... I just won't look at them then. I'll make sure they're happy!" the boy would say, covering his eyes with his hands while looking up at the big tank. Would they be happy now? Oh... How would he know if he could see them and they wouldn't talk to him! Oh no! This was a terrible mistake! U-Unless...

"Oh oh! Mister! Are they happy now?" he'd ask, rocking on his feet back and forth. He was eager to hear if they were! And if they weren't, he'd just do something else to make them super happier! That was all he wanted to do today! He wanted people to be happy! Oh, were his parents happy? Hopefully...

"Um... I like catfish and lion fish! They have whiskers and the lion fish are so pretty and colorful! Oh, but don't touch them. Their fins will hurt you!" he'd say with a happy smile. He seemed to really be enjoying this person's company despite his rather sad talks. Maybe he was just too ignorant to notice he was sad? Who knew?
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:10 pm

Raia would then blink twice and start to laugh a little bit when the child covered his eyes. "I'm pretty sure that they aren't happy exactly, but thanks for trying." Maybe Raia should lighten up a bit, it was just a kid he was talking to after all. " Well, there is nothing you can do about it now, but in any case, it's always the thought that counts, so dont worry about it alright?" Raia would then whistle and nod his head at the choices that Zavie picked as his favorites. "To be honest with you, i dont think i have a favorite myself. Or if i did, its not there. Its a moy fish, i think they are black and white, its a pretty beautiful fish to have as a pet. " Raia would then look around and look back at the kid.

"What are you doing here anyway? This place isn't boring to you? Where are your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:28 pm

The boy would giggle while the teen laughed. He made someone happy, at least! That's always good! He was a little sad that he couldn't make all the fish happy though... But, maybe in the future he could! With a smile and a de-covering of his eyes, he'd beam up at the teen. He was happy, what more could he do but be happy right now?

"Okay... I won't worry then. But I'll do my best to make them happy! Alright?" he'd say with a smile. He was happy to be here now, and super happy to have made the man laugh! It was super fun talking to people like this! How come he couldn't do this more often? Oh... Right...

"Moy fish? Oh! It has a cool name! Maybe we could go look for it? This place is huge! I bet they have it somewhere!" he'd say enthusiastically. The aquarium was rather huge... In fact, it was this entire island! If the boy had an appreciation for science or architecture, this place would make him just as awed as the fish! But, right now, he only cared about the fish.

"Oh! I'm here on my birthday! My name's Zavie Bryce and I really wanted to come here today to see the fish! My mommy and daddy are over there watching us!" he'd say, turning to his parents sitting on a bench, having been keeping a steady eye on their son. Zavie would wave happily at them, his mom waving gently back with a small smile. They weren't malicious, just cautious. After all, their rather special son was talking to a stranger... But they wouldn't be rude, of course.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 4:36 pm

"Would they have something like that over here? Maybe i spelled the name wrong? Kooy? Moy? all i know is that they are black and white colored. Those are the fish i was talking about or, searching about and whatnot. " Though when Zavie said it was his birthday, Raia would smile and clap for the kid. "happy birthday! Oh, wait, i did something wrong....... one second..." Raia would hurry off towards the gift shop and then return back five minutes later. " Sorry, usually in my country its needed to bring a present in order to celebrate the day of birth. I wouldn't want to leave you with anything empty handed so here. " Raia would say as he handed the bag to Zavie. If Zavie would open it, he would notice a charm bracelet with a fish body that had a cat head. "Happy birthday! And, I'm Raia ..Raia Jehuty."

Raia would then waive towards Zavie's parents and put his hands in his pocket. IT was the kids birthday and he didn't want to overstay his welcome.

PResent to Zavie
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 5:08 pm

Oh, would they? Zavie thought so, at least. Who knew what could be hidden away within this massive place? Well... For starters, this black and white fish! Where could it be...? Over here? Over there? Well... Weren't there two types of fish to begin with? Maybe if they knew what kind it was they could go to the right section!

Oh... Well, what kind of fish is it? Aren't there two different types of fish? It might be in a different area!" he'd say proudly even if he didn't know the difference behind fish despite some were cool and some were boring and some were freaky! But that's what's fun about fish! They were so different! Like these alien fish! Yep yep!

"N-Nani...?" he'd say confusedly as he watched the man leave. Why'd he go? He'd look at his parents who'd only shrug gently. It was confusing, and a little sad... But then he came right back and with something too! Eh? More nani...

"A-Ah! Oh! Yaaay! Thank you so so so so sooooo much!" the boy would say, happily smiling up at the teen before opening the present. He'd look at it with wide eyes and jump in giddy excitement. It was cute! And funny and weird and perfect! He couldn't help himself before putting it on and spinning in place, a happy smile on his face.

I love love love looooove it! Thank you sooooo much!" the boy would say before going to hug Raia's leg, nuzzling it gently. He was beyond happy right now, and his usually tense parents could only sigh happily at the sight. That was their son, grateful for every little thing and happy about everything.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 5:39 pm

"Well, i just got to this country, i dont have alot of money so.." Raia would say shyly as the boy hugged his leg. "It's not much, but its the best i can do. I don't know if it made your birthday any more special, but you see those guys right there?" Raia would say as he pointed to Zavie's parents "those people are some of the most important people in your life, and whenever you really need them, i'm sure that your parents will be there to pull through for you." Unlike his parents of course. His mom passed away while giving birth, so it was all up to his dad. Perhaps he would one day confront his father in order to find out what really happened with him. Either way, no need to rain on this kids parade. "

Maybe you should head back to your family and get some ice cream or something. Never really had that before, or.... admittedly too often, but im sure it'll taste great right?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:36 pm

Oh, was he new here? Oh, that's cool! He'd never met a foreigner! This was so cool! And he was hugging a foreigner's leg! Oh, it felt like most legs... Oh well! At least it was fun! Anyways, he'd let got and smile up at Raia. He was really nice! He liked him a lot! Was it okay to like him this much? The boy thought it was okay. After all, being friends with lots of people was awesome and great!

"Oh oh! So you're new here? Oh! Then I absolutely have to show you around here then! C'mon... Pleeeeeeease? My parents won't mind! Promise!" he'd say with all the pleading an eight year old could muster. He was super duper eager to hang out with Raia, that was obvious.

"Oh no no! I love it! It's the best thing ever, I promise!" he'd say with a smile and giddy laugh. He absolutely loved the trinket. He'd never take it off. Ever. It was his favorite thing ever!

"Nani? Mhm mhm! My parents are the best ever! I love them lots! They make me super happy and they love me lots! And I love them lots too!" he said with a large and happy smile. He truly meant his words, that was obvious. But he absolutely was in an excellent mood!

"N-Nani!? You've never had ice cream before!? Ah! Oh no! You need to have some right away then! Come on come one!" he'd say, going to grab Raia's hand and tug him towards his parents if he'd let. He really needed everyone to know what every sweet tasted like! And Raia was no exception! So, determination rung forth!

The boy's parents would laugh, mostly his mother, before standing up and walking towards the two. The father would smile, readjusting the scarf around his neck.

A Morning of Fish (Raia) F03dd4607fbf7d249e938d31689bc573

"I'm sure we can buy you some ice cream if you'd like. It's the least we can do for your generosity." the man would say with a smile, his wife standing politely beside him. The whole family seemed to be made out of smiles.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:35 am

"mmmm.. i-i didnt want to trouble you or....." Maybe Raia was underestimating the fury of an eight year old, but the child was rather demanding. Not so much forceful, but he basically "Convinced Raia to come along as he looked over to Zavie's family. "Mr and Mrs. Bryce... i...." Before Raia could follow up with any sort of apology for intruding on their sons birthday on the sort, Mr. Bryce apparently had no qualms with Raia getting ice cream with them. Was this ok? Should he accept their kindness?" Thank you..." Raia would say with a smile "Thank you, it's nothing fancy or anything. Chocolate chip would suit me just fine. They all seemed full of smiles, something that Raia lacked in his life. He felt like an anomaly to them, like the smudge in a beautiful portrait.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:21 pm

Good! They were going to have ice cream! Oh, but where would they find ice cream in an aquarium...? Did they have a food court? Oh, that seemed a little silly to have one of those here. After all, wasn't there a really big one back on the main land? Hm... Maybe they'd need to look around? Oh! Then they could tour the aquarium with Raia then! This was super perfect!

"Yay yay! Alright, now we just need to find somewhere that sells ice cream! And we can try and find the fish you like too! Okay okay? It'll be super fun!" the boy said energetically, his parents laughing at his enthusiasm. He was really having a good time, in part because of Raia as well. With a tug on the teen's arm, he'd try and lead Raia into the aquarium in search of ice cream and fish... What adventures awaited? Who knew, the boy's parents would follow from behind, taking in the sights and views at a slightly slower pace.

"Mm... So, what kind of fish is a moy fish? There's two types, right?" he'd ask as he looked around a few tanks. Maybe it was in one of these? Or could it be farther away? Maybe it was in a different section... The boy was determined, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:38 pm

"I remember now!" Raia would say as if the information safely landed in his head. "It's called a Koi fish, i remember what i came here for now. It's a black one and there is a white one, a rare pair that are kept together. The way they intertwine with each other kind of reminds you of the moon and the night sky. " Raia couldn't help but sound like some sort of tourist, but it wasn't like how could hide his amusement towards the pair of fish that he came all this way to see. "Also, i'm not too sure where the ice cream would be kept or something of the sort. Maybe there is a food court? If there is a gift shop and there are some places where you can get a snack while watching the dolphin show, shouldn't there be a food court for that purpose?"

Raia was allowing himself to be tugged by Zavie as he talked, letting the small child lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 2:51 pm

Ah! Oh! Zavie knew what those kind of fish were! He actually had a coloring book filled with them! Koi fish were super pretty and super fun! You could keep them in ponds in your back yard! Weren't they super smart too? He couldn't remember, but he knew he was super duper excited and happy that he knew where the koi could be found!

"Ah! Ah! Koi are the other type of fish! We're in the totally wrong place! We should go to the other side! I bet they're there for sure! Mhm mhm!" he'd say happily, going to half drag Raia and half skip over too the fresh water section of the aquarium... Though, he still stopped quite often to look at all the other fish and stuff on the way there, curiosity was a very cat like trait...

"Mm... I think it's somewhere... Maybe outside? But we can go get some after we find the black and white koi fish! Okay?" he'd say with a smile and tilt of his head. He'd continue looking around, looking up at Raia after looking at a case full of crabs.

"So how come you came here? Are you on vacation or something?" the boy would ask curiously. It didn't really cross his mind that Raia was a stranger, but the fact he didn't know much about Raia did. So, he was going to ask questions! Questions were the best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Morning of Fish (Raia)   A Morning of Fish (Raia) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Morning of Fish (Raia)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next