Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fish Food? [Mako Fish]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Fish Food? [Mako Fish] Empty
PostSubject: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:43 pm

With an eager squeal, the Wandering Parlor Ghost skipped out of a pet store specializing in fish. Believe it or not, she was an avid beta fish breeder! Though, the biggest issue was finding good fish food! But lucky for her, this fine fish shop had the best beta food ever known to man kind! Imported all the way from Little Tokyo! Yeeeeeah!

She'd eagerly dash down the street though, not really looking where she was going as she thought about little Tsuku and Ammy! Oh, they were getting along swimmingly and soon a bubble nest would be made~! It was super exciting to raise some baby beta fish after so long!
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 1:20 am

Patrol. That was why she was there. To patrol and make sure everything was safe.

Alright, no, that wasn't the real reason, though she would enact her occupational obligation as a Cadet if it called for it.

The real reason was familiarity. Now that she was getting more settled in, she needed to be more aware of the various locations of Endymion and how to get around them easily enough. Ergo, she would pick a place at random and make herself more familiar with it's local.

Today was the Emporium stretch. It was a lively place, with lots of people here and there. Most of them were friendly, too. The moment they saw her, they seemed to step out of her way.

That... may have been more because of her intimidating presence, but that's besides the point. For now, she simply explored, making mental notes of various details here and there, to make sure she understood what was going on.

So of course, she wasn't paying attention when she felt herself bumped into by someone. It took a lot of her effort to keep from falling over, stepping back several steps to maintain her balance. Alas, it was an effort in vain. The young woman found herself falling to her rear.

Mental note, this is a good indicator of the limits of my awareness. I'll need to work on that... that should not be my priority.

"Excuse me," she said as she climbed to her feet, trying to get a sense of whom she bumped into. "Are you al... right?"

Striking red eyes... that's not something you run into on a casual day. Otherwise, a seemingly normal person. I shouldn't stare, it's rude. She was quick to compose herself into a more professional appearance, just in case she seemed rude earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 4:03 pm

Being excited usually meant she had a one track mind when it came to things. The Parlor Ghost only really cared about heading home, and that meant walking straight ahead! Intooooo oncoming traffic on the side walk... She was good at dodging and side stepping between people, after all, she had too in case someone she was stalking decided to go fast! But, with a small skip forward, she didn't see the girl she haphazardly walked into.

"Ack! Oh jeez, sorry!" she'd say with a small frown and a concerned look on her face. When it came to kids, she always felt bad if they were under the age offffffff none of your business! It was just bad when bad things happened to them! So, with a shake of her head, she'd smile at the girl.

"Hey, I should be asking you that, kiddie! Did I hurt ya? I can bring you back home if I did!" she'd say with a pleasant smile. She honestly didn't know how to react much to this... Her interactions with people were limited and when it came to kids... Eash, she was just not the best when it came to keeping her weirdness in place.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 7:41 pm

Huh, genuine concern for others. Personal rating: a decent human being... so far... W-wait, did she just refer to me as... kiddie? Personal rating: slightly lower. She judges based on appearance.

Despite the twitch in her eye, she did her very best to maintain a proper, professional, ADULT image.

"I'm fine," she assured, "I'd be in trouble if I let myself get hurt from just a simple fall."

I can't afford to let any more mistakes like the simulation happen, after all...

"I more worry about yourself. I did not cause you any trouble for not paying attention, did I?" After all, as a Cadet, she was here to serve and protect, so she had to be ready to assist if she caused this one any major inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:10 am

Eh? She was being so professional! Was she not a kid? Was she a tiny person? Jeez, if so, calling her a kiddie might have been insensitive. Though, she didn't really care one bit. People were absolutely awful and if she cared about the proper way to address every facet of social roles a species decided to live by, then she'd have grey hairs. So, whatevs.

"Eh? No, I'm just peachy~. Fish food still intact and I doubt they would've minded if it was a little crushed. Kee kee kee~." she'd say with her signature laugh, that sentence gets used a lot if you couldn't have guessed by now. The Parlor Ghost just liked to laugh! Though, she'd look the girl up and down for a second, deducing that she probably wasn't a little person.

"Well, now it's my turn! Are you alright? Gotta make sure I didn't accidentally injure someone!" she'd say with a polite smile, an accent being detectable in her voice. Mako fish probably wouldn't know where it was from if she lived in Endymion her whole life... Actually, not many people know what her accent even sounded like most of the time!
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Looks like everything is in order. I suppose as long as no one has gotten hurt...

"As I've said before, I'm fine," she replied. "I'll have to endeavor to be more careful from now on. I hope you'll accept my apologies, Miss." She gave a polite bow in response. "It is rather shameful of me as a Cadet to have caused someone such inconvenience."

This one seems the jolly type. The laugh seems to be prominent, as though it were a part of her personality. Don't jump to conclusions. A laugh is a laugh until proven otherwise, as... unorthodox as that may sound... That accent, though. It's very distinct. Not one I've heard during my time here, that's for certain. Is she a foreigner? Endymion is a place many come to in an attempt to live a better life, so it's possible...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 5:13 pm

E-Eeeh? A cadet!? Oh jeez, did she know who she was? Was she going to be killed for stalking people!? Wait, that was impossible! She was nearly an unregistered person here! J-Jeez, maybe that's why she was here? Meep... Act cool, don't reveal anything~

"Eh? A cadet you say? Wow, ain't you a special gal! But goodness, they're really allowing people so young to become cadets? That's... Kinda sad, honestly." she'd say with a small sigh, crossing her arms at the thought. Was Endymion really getting that badly that children had to be recruited to become cadets? She knew rumors of Seven Stars Academy... But, then again, she only thought prodigies or the likes became cadets...

"But hey, no inconvenience here! Don't even worry about little ol' me~!" she'd say with a small smile, tipping her hat at the girl. Honestly, she couldn't get over the fact she was so young... That was a little disconcerting in multiple different levels...
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 6:23 pm

Sad? How so would this be considered sad? Despite her stoic appearance, some level of confusion did find it's way through her face. All things considered, she worked hard to get to this position. Her first night may have been a failure, but she had no intention of letting that happen again! At least it seems like everything was in order.

"With all due respect," she replied, "Young I may be, but my skill is of merit. I would hope that my youth would not be used as an indicator of my worth." After all, she was allowed to join the Cadets, so that must mean that they at least recognize her ability to a degree.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:05 pm

Eash, she was professional and stiff. It honestly came across as a bit forced in some ways... But, then again, who was she to tell her how to act? She didn't exactly act normal by any means... With a small shake of her head though, she'd put on a smile for the kid.

"Hey hey, wouldn't dare to think less of a cadet regardless of their age! Just a bit surprised is all. Makes me worry that people so young are being drafted in... Guess that's the price for living here though, huh?" she'd say with a small shrug. She didn't exactly trust the government... But in her eyes, she didn't see a point in denying what good it had done for the masses. She probably wouldn't be alive without it, so she owed it in some ways? Eh, who knew...
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 2:11 pm

Drafted? That would be troubling. Hopefully it won't come to that, but if it does, then it probably means we're in a dire situation to rely on such an extreme method.

"Then allow me to put your mind at ease," She replied with a small bow, "I willingly joined. In fact, it has been my aspiration to join the Cadets for a very long time now. I've poured a considerable amount of effort into wanting to join."

Let's leave out the detail that I didn't realize I could just sign up in person. she thought to herself, hiding her embarrassment as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Fish Food? [Mako Fish] C3J1eSe

The look of surprise was evident on her face as she heard the words. She honestly just couldn't suppress the shock she received from those words. Willingly joined the military's front lines? That seemed... So foolish. It honestly made her stop for a second and process what she had just heard. Was this a norm now? Were kids being brainwashed into a military force for Endymion? Jeez... What was this place turning into...?

"O-Oh, I see. S-Sorry... Jeez, I just... Hah, haaaaah um... Kee... Kee kee~?" she'd stutter out, not really sure how to communicate what was going on through her head. She was obviously proud of her position, that was clear! But, jeez... She didn't know how to respond properly... Just, she was floored.

"I-I, uh... T-Thanks for your commitment, I guess... Ah, hey kid, don't go getting yourself killed... Alright?" she'd say, her face solemn for a moment. She wouldn't think about it, nope. Not at all... But even the faint feelings of what she had witnessed seemed to radiate the edges of her mind. The thought of that happening to a kid... It was horrible...
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 9:57 pm

This was confusing. What was it about what she said that was so astounding?

Wait, that concern... she clearly asked her to not get herself killed. Shouldn't that go without saying?

Perhaps I should reassure her further, she thought to herself. It seemed this one had such concern for her even though they've only just barely met.

It was touching, to say the least.

"No need for concern," She replied, "What little abilities I have are better suited to strategic use anyway. I'm more likely going to stick to the rear, where there is the least danger."

Perhaps I should give a personal guarantee to ensure her reassurance...

Then, there was sudden serious look to her eyes, a burning gaze that one could easily understand as determination.

"I can assure you, Miss, I will not rest until I've grown to a ripe old age, and I promise you I'll will grow as old as humanly possible! Consider it my personal guarantee!"

There, that should help to ascertain my desire to not let myself fall to early in my life.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 12:00 pm

She couldn't help but smile at her efforts to make her feel better. It made the world seem a little less harsh, she supposed. It was really just nice to know she'd care enough... With a nod of her head though, she might as well hold her up on her word. Ripe old age, huh? Heh, don't they all want that to happen?

"Well, alright then. As long as you keep your self safe, I guess that's alright." she'd say with a nod of her head, a polite smile on her face. She didn't really think being weird was a good color for the moment... But, eh, she could feel that radiation taking its toll on her brain so sorry, but she was going to be selfish now, heh.

"Hey, well, since you wanna become an old geezer one of these days! Why not spend some time in my Traveling Parlor! I can even give you a hint on where it might be~! Kee kee kee~!" she'd say, her formerly eccentric personality returning in the blink of an eye. She just... Nope, weird thoughts.

"I'd tell ya the theme of my amazing venue, but then it wouldn't be a surprise, now wouldn't it? But trust me, I've only had one unhappy customer! Insufferable pig..." she'd say with a shake of her head and a crossing of her arms. Some kids these days... Just, the nerve of them!
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 2:02 pm

Huh... one has to wonder about this... I suppose there's no harm in making a visit. Besides, if this turns out to be some kind of trick, I have means for defending myself. I suppose an investigation should bring no harm, if only once.

"Alright," she replied with a stiff nod, "Share with me your information, then. Where may I find this Traveling Parlor of yours?"

A theme, huh? A theme then. If the intent is to peek my curiousity, then I suppose it's working on a somewhat minor level.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 6:04 pm

Awesome! Bait, hook, and sinker~! Well, more like a desperate plead to change the topic because she could still feel the radiation... Neh, she was probably not going to sleep much tonight... Shoot, she had to bring them to school tomorrow. Goodness, oh well. With a sly smile though, she'd tilt her hat at the girl with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Kee kee kee~! The Traveling Parlor is located only in Sunlake Palms for starters~! However, the Wandering Parlor Ghost moves it every time of day so it is a rare sight~! Now, where will it probably be found~? Look around for any forgotten places tomorrow~! The Wandering Parlor Ghost tends to find those places most pleasing~! Kee kee kee~!" her accent was in full force now, the Icelandic ghost would say with a lilt tone to her voice. She knew exactly how to set the mood as she'd spin and pull out a tablet, one of those pen things in her hand. She'd tap on it, pulling up tomorrow's reservations.

"So, kiddie! Should I let the Wandering Parlor Ghost know you'll be attending ooooor~?" she'd ask, her head slightly tilted to make her hat cover up her right eye. She wasn't really putting on a show, she just acted like this normally, honestly. She also knew what kind of attitude to have when trying to entice people to her parlor that didn't previously hear the rumors about it. An art? Not really... But a tried and tested way of business for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish Food? [Mako Fish]   Fish Food? [Mako Fish] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fish Food? [Mako Fish]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next