Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Long Time No See (Simon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Simon)   Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:51 pm

The bespectacled man nodded. "What I can do is wait for him. He probably won't spend much time out here though. He's busier than I am." he said. He would turn and walk away into the school. Should Joshua choose to wait, he would find the two walking out in his direction after about fifteen minutes. He looked like the same old, his hair nicely dressed, and clothes as though he was on the higher end of money. He looked upon Joshua and nodded. During that time however, no response came from the message he sent...

Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 Tumblr_ma0rfb8y4a1r8jqt2

"So, this is the man you spoke of. Was he someone who needed my help?" He said to Simon. "Well, sort of. He had an idea on where to look for Rinna." When Simon brought it up, Ariston stopped his walk towards Joshua before Simon took a few steps ahead before stopping himself.  "Are you still looking for her? Give it up Simon. It's been two years. Even if she is well, I doubt she wants to see any of us otherwise she would have come back." Simon pursed his lips. He didn't know what to say to that, it was like seeing two ends of an extreme. Ariston Rhodes walked past him and to Joshua. "Do not let him get to you. If he has tried to lead you down a goose chase then don't let him waste your time. Rinna is not someone who is completely friendly. She won't be found just because of a lead. I am quite sure she's just fine; she's very tough. I'm sorry to hear that you were involved last time, and I thank you for your help. But his business is something you should not let him drag you into or he won't let you out. Simon is just that type....well then." That being said, he began to walk past Joshua, and would continue to walk towards the exit if no one spoke to him. Simon didn't seem to talk, and mostly searched his head for any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Simon)   Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 9:56 pm

"I'll make it short," Joshua promised Simon.

As soon as he left, the Persona User thought on what questions he could try asking. He didn't know a whole lot about Ariston, except that he was likely to be a Persona User or something among those lines. Whatever the case it was, he was an ally from before. So hopefully he would hear him out and would have better chance than that useless text to Rinna. And speak of the devil, he was here.

He seemed really tall and somewhat imposing in a formal and respective manner. It didn't really faze Joshua, but it was something to note. The evident display of wealth did cause him to furrow his brow a little bit... it did remind Joshua of "him".

And clearly, it seemed he wasn't interested at all. Something told him that Ariston had some displeasure working with the former angel. Which likely meant it was a partnership made out of necessity to deal with the Primordials and probably the Angels. Meaning, they weren't really that close. Probably. Or just that he's simply a "stick in the mud" type of person. Joshua felt like it was likely both.

Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 L9A9Kpn

"Sounds like you're talking from prior experience, Mister Rhodes. Might want to expand on that a little bit? Simon made you look for something?" Joshua turned to face the retreating Rhodes as he decided to inquire further.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Simon)   Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:01 am

Ariston stopped to look at Joshua. "It's not like he made me. We are both friends and with Rinna. But sometimes you must know when to simply give up. It does not mean there is no hope for her, but I have long gotten over that we may never get a chance to talk to her again. You should do the same. Sorry, but you can count me out of whatever you're planning. If you ignore it, I am sure Simon will stop too." He said. If there was nothing else to be said, he would leave while Simon remained silent. What else was there to mention? Maybe Ariston was right and it was a waste of time; but he couldn't help but feel that somewhere, someway there was a chance. He thought he could, and because he could, some part of him told him he had to.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Simon)   Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:12 am

"Unfortunately for the both of us, I'm an idiot," Joshua shrugged at him, "I'm going anyway. But nice to meet you at last, I guess. Take care and wish us luck."

And so he let the big guy leave. So much for asking if he wanted to help out or not. That said, two years is a long time to look for someone. Not that he could completely blame him, but he was looking into this a little bit more deeply. Something... something just didn't feel right at all. And in all honesty, he hoped he was wrong.

Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 ZAvjYH9

"Welp. Guess, that's a thing. Shall we get going now? Got nothing else to do now. So might as well head on over there and get this shit over with."

With a nod towards Simon, he would start to leave for Standensen unless Simon had something else in mind.

[Exit, unless something happens]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Simon)   Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:26 pm

Simon's and Joshua's social link did not progress...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See (Simon)   Long Time No See (Simon) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See (Simon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2