Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Long Time No See! (Shunny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu

Long Time No See! (Shunny) Empty
PostSubject: Long Time No See! (Shunny)   Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:37 pm

Ryuu sat at his table, swirling his drink around in his glass as he waited for Shun to arrive. He was a tad bit nervous, he never used a fake ID before. Being out in public was kind of making him nervous too. His grandfather seemed to believe he wasn't devoting enough time to his studies, and so had him tutored every day after school until late in the evening, leaving Ryuu even less time for a social life. But now, he proved to his grandfather that he was responsible enough to handle his studies, and so the tutoring was cut down to only an hour after school. Ryuu sighed and downed the rest of his drink, shuddering a bit. He never really liked hard liquor, but he felt like it would help him loosen up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See! (Shunny)   Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:00 pm

The invitation was fairly...unexpected, in many senses. He had no notice of Ryuu for a looong while and in the meantime he barely forgot he had the young man's number registered in his contact list. It came as quite a surprise when the guy sent him the address of a local pub and request a meeting, just when Shunnosuke thought he had forgotten the idea of drinking and loosening up. He remembered Ryuu as a stuck-up, extremely polite but sort of distant person and, to top it off, quite handsome and distinct. He wondered, in amidst some giggles, if those traits remained...?

Once he reached the addressed pub, his sight skimmed through the ambience, searching for someone remotely close to what he could remember of Ryuu's appearance. He had only seen the guy once, and despite the striking first impression, too much has happened in Shun's life to even keep the mental image updated and alive in his mind. There were a few heads here and there, so deductively, Ryuu had to be one of the single guys sitting alone. Hm, what else? The trimmed hair he could remember due to him being a child of a fairly noticeable upbringing, the distinguished appearance. By elimination, there's only one in that pub who could be him, among all initial options. — ...Hm... — He walked over to a very specific table, cautiously, and upon reaching it, he smiled genteelly as usual. — Excuse me... Ryuu? Is that you? — Would the guy remember him? He had changed a bit, including his hair style, now considerably shorter than that of their previous meeting.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See! (Shunny)   Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Ryuu jumped a little at the sound of Shun's voice. When he looked up, he noticed that Shun changed quite a bit. He hardly recognized him, but he seemed a little familiar, not to mention that he had invited the man. He stood up from his seat, stumbling just a little bit since he was a little tipsy. He bowed respectfully. "Good to see you. Its been awhile." He sat back down and ordered another drink. "I'm sorry that I haven't contacted you since our first meeting. My grandfather thought that I wasn't giving my studies enough time, so he had me do nothing but study. Shichiro Pharmaceuticals needs a sharp mind at its head, as he told me." He smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See! (Shunny)   Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:38 pm

Hm, a strict grandfather? Been there already; he could understand how hard it is to handle a stern parent. Oujirou, the head of the Kurosawa family, was rather strict himself when it came to Shunnosuke's academic life. — I guess that makes us two. My grandfather is an equal nuisance. — He had no shame in speaking about his family like that; it was true. They were really a pain when they wanted to, and he was fairly sure Ryuu wouldn't go against him for saying such abrasive things about his family. — I take it you haven't spent your whole year studying, have you?
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See! (Shunny)   Long Time No See! (Shunny) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 1:12 pm

"Hm." Ryuu thought for a second about that. Was his grandfather a nuisance? He supposed that would be the word for it. However, he would never verbally acknowledge it. He looked over at Shun when he asked if he spent his whole year studying. His thoughts turned to that one afternoon in the gym at school, where he first summoned Xerxes. Well, the only time he summoned Xerxes. "Heh, no. I guess I really haven't spent my whole year studying. Things have been... a little complicated." After that, his drink came. Ryuu took one large gulp of it and continued. "You see, my father was supposed to take over grandfather's company, but shortly after my thirteenth birthday, he decided that I was better suited for the job. Father hasn't been very kind to me since then."

With a heavy sigh, Ryuu took another gulp. "But hey, what can I do? Leave?" He finished his drink. "Sorry. I'm talking about myself too much again. I'm feeling much more loose than usual. What about you? What have you been up to? Whatever it is, it's probably infinitely more exciting than what i've been doing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See! (Shunny)   Long Time No See! (Shunny) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See! (Shunny)
Page 1 of 1