Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Long Time no See (Chapter 2)

Go down 
+4
Grantus
Sakura
Raia
Philemon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Long Time no See (Chapter 2) Empty
PostSubject: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Long Time no See (Chapter 2) Sxzkvs

-------------------------------

End of Chapter 1: Madness Returns

Start of Chapter 2: Long Time no See

-------------------------------

A bright flash would appear within the courtyard of the tower, and the first group to return would be that of Vera Valentina and Kogami Shibuya. Let's just say their landing would be rather abrupt, having Kogami land first and then Vera literally landing ontop of him. The sound of clapping could immediately be heard from the scene, and a carefree laugh accompanied it. A sort of laugh that held some childish intent, yet couldn't be underestimated none the less. If the two of them were to look up and see the source of the clapping and laughter, they'd see the C.E.O. of the Seijo corporation standing before their eyes.

Long Time no See (Chapter 2) Dq24uv

"Welcome back to the real world, kids. Good job clearing that first area, I've already heard the news from our friend on the phone. I didn't think brats like you could pull it off without a helping hand from us adults. Regardless, you did good."

The man who was supposed to be locked up and behind bars for the kidnapping of multiple people was now standing before them with a nonchalant demeanor, as if nothing really mattered. Even with the world gone to shit, he had that easy grin on his face that once marked his charisma. However, he wasn't alone. Standing some ways behind him on his left was a blonde that seemed to be in her senior year of Kizuna Academy, telling from her uniform. She had a smile on her face and waved a hand through her hair. On his left was another female, hair dark as night. The blonde spoke first.

Long Time no See (Chapter 2) 6elohf

"Hello, my name is Satoshi Anya. I recognize you, Vera. We're classmates. I didn't know you were dragged into this situation aswell. I hope to assist you all. As this year's Student Council President, and a decent human being, I can't let this world be destroyed. So I will support you all to the best of my abilities. I will be opening a shop here, and selling items that will help you traverse this dangerous tower. Of course, nothing is ever free, as my parents have taught me. So as long as you have VC, I will help you guys without worry." She gave a polite bow to the two and took a step back.

The dark haired young woman would step up next.

Long Time no See (Chapter 2) Akame30

"My name is Kirito, formerly known as Scarlet Red... Or atleast that's what I think I was called. I can hardly remember. Regardless, I plan to support you aswell. Within the tower you will find ores within treasure boxes. Bring those back to me, and I will forge you a powerful weapon, using your soulbound weapon as a base. This is my special ability, though I'm still kind of new. The more ores, the more experience I get. And that means better weapons for you guys. So don't drag your asses, haha! The return of the Scarlet Ninja is here!" She slashed her swords in the air and gave a really odd cackle that caused Anya and Natashi to palm their faces.

Finally, the man spoke up once again..

Long Time no See (Chapter 2) Tumblr_n4nors5Pls1r44ptno7_250

"I couldn't just sit back and watch these events unfold behind a cell. So I figured I'd lend a hand for now. Our last party member is sort of shy, so you'll have to excuse them. For now, you can count us all as allies. And soon, even more people will be joining our merry band of freedom fighters. Haha, I've always wanted to say that in context. What a riot!" This time just Anya palmed her face. "Your enemies from years ago are now going to be your greatest allies. By that, I mean those Persona-Users. They'll be transported here soon enough. Let's all try to get along, right? We all have the same objective here. Getting to the stop of that tower, haha!"
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Kogami gently lifted vera off of him as he dusted himself off. “That was rather abrupt.” Afterwards the three individuals started to introduce themselves, Kogami made a small shrug. “I’m guessing it’s one of those moments where we put all our differences aside and whatnot. But at least we have access to some items so we can buy some equipment, though those treasure boxes are something I want to look into. “Kogami would say as he summoned his soulbound weapon that took the form of a knife and twirled it around. I could always use a bigger knife for the shadows that don’t cut easily. But anyway, it’s good to know that we have someone on our sides here, so I appreciate it. Give us discounts too…“ Koga would say with a small chuckle after putting his soulbound weapon away. Kogami looked around for the fourth member of the group, but they was nowhere near to be seen. “Whoever it is, they are very good at hiding. “
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:34 pm

With the sudden teleport, Vera felt herself fall ontop of something soft. She rubbed her head with a grunt before feeling whatever it was below her, move. When she looked, she saw Shibuya and moved off of him immediately. There was a mixture of confusion and anger in her expression, as he balled her fist and gritted her teeth towards him. However, the sound of laughter and clapping took her attention, and she turned to see three strangers standing infront of her. Well, one looked familiar because he was rather well known, and the other blonde girl was also familiar because they were classmates. However, the dark haired woman, she had never met before on any occasion. On instinct, she summoned her knives to her hands and stood back a few meters. However, before she could make an action, the man began to speak, and she simply listened to them. Each of them seemed willing to help with putting a stop to this tower, and Vera's round eyes would ease abit at this. However, they couldn't entirely be trusted, there was no reason for them to explain all this if they were enemies. They seemed to already know they'd be landing here, so they could have easily set up a trap if that were the case.

"I see... If you're willing to help, I won't be the one to stop you. I still don't trust you three, though. What took you so long to get here, and why are you only showing yourselves now? And the mention of Persona-Users? I take it you mean those who aren't aligned with chaos? Why would we ever need their help? It's their fault we're in this mess, isn't it?" Vera was talking much more than she usually did. This whole situation seemed to be bothering her, that was for sure. Why did they have to be here? They were nothing but trouble, and she knew she'd have bad blood with the majority of them from what she had done in the past. Well if it came to defending herself, she would.

Her round violet eyes would look back to the man, and she tilted her head forward to speak. "More importantly, I have a question. How are you all active during this time? Are you all Persona-Users? If so, what side are you on, and why weren't you active during Limbo's events?"
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 7:01 pm

The two girls laughed together at the mere thought of giving discounts, and Natashi crossed his arms with his usual carefree smile. "Our fourth member will show themselves when they're good and ready. For now, you'll just have to enjoy their voice over the phone. Just hope you don't run out of service, haha!" Natashi gave his usual mocking laugh before wiping a fake tear from his eye. His attention shifted over to the young woman that seemed to know Anya. She had some interesting questions. So interesting Natashi wanted to go jump off Yoro bridge. Did you get the sarcasm? "Boy, you kids need to learn how to go with the flow. Asking so many questions is going to give me a headache. If you got to know, Anya and Kirito aren't Persona-Users per-say. Thanks to certain past events, they have access to abilities normal humans do not. Maybe because of the Shadows that were possessing them at a time. When it comes to me, I'm a different case. My power stems from something else entirely. You could say I'm guest to a certain room, now." Natashi raised his hand and a blue card symbolizing the Hanged Man would begin to hover above his palm. "When it comes to what side we're on, we're on our own. Let's leave it at that. The world being in this state doesn't really help us, and I've agreed to abide by the rules of our current world, not this one. After all, I lost to those brats fair and square. If they can't protect the world they fought so hard for, then someone has too. Speaking of those brats. Kirito, you're up."

The dark haired woman would nod and reach behind her back to remove a bag. Running past Vera and Kogami, she'd begin to place what appeared to be some pies taken from a bakery. "We were alittle late on our way here because I had a personal agenda before hand. Also let's not forget I was in jail. So these two lovely ladies had to come get me out. I'd rather not do any damage to that place. Now speaking about those users in ill is fine and dandy, but it's easy enough to say this situation isn't their fault. This isn't their fault, and it's not yours. If anything, it's my fault. Mine, Aburai's, and Souka's. But you kids were dragged into something that's been going on for several years. I'm sure you're willing to see this through to the end, right? If you are, then you should be willing to take any help that comes your way. Think of it like one of those cliche action moves where the bad guys team with the good against a common enemy. Does that make you feel abit better about the situation? If not, then well... Haha, who the hell knows what to say. Go home, I guess?" The C.E.O. shrugged his shoulders and gave his usual haughty smirk.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 8:26 pm

“Wait..” Kogami then takes out his phone and looks at it again. “My phone had a strange to it when I came round the tower; someone was talking to me through it. I’m guessing that’s the person you was talking about. But I don’t know the rules of this world, I don’t even know if we have service or not. Also, the letter on the desk. Was that your friend giving us instructions about that parallel world as well? If it’s all them, they are pretty resourceful..unless me and Vera would be stuck there with no clue what to do. “ Kogami would say as he closed his phone and puts it back in his pocket. After receiving the pies, Kogami started to eat immediately. It didn’t really matter to him at this point; being granted food in a strange situation like this was a godsend. They couldn’t fight the shadows and fight for their lives on an empty stomach, and the lack of water would of only given the few days before dying off one by one. As for Kogami, he wasn’t sure if he could last that long without it or not, he was a shadow after all. After finishing his first pie, Kogami looked at the man with a blank stare as he licked his lips. “Thanks for the food…” Maybe Kogami was taking this a bit too well, but there was other things on his mind at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:25 am

Vera would blink before calming herself and listening to the male. He had just confirmed that strange person on the phone was related to them in some way. So they actually knew who it was? Why were they so against showing themselves? Her violet eyes looked at Shibuya when he made a comment about the service of his phone. "He's obviously joking, Shibuya. I hardly doubt service has anything to do with our phones working now. After all, that man was able to contact us in another reality altogether. Their power probably has something related to technology." This was just a speculation. When the CEO explained how they were active during this time, her eyes took a look at the card floating in his hand. She had a feeling his power was much different than her own. He was not a Child of Chaos, so he was not an ally, correct? But then here he was. Apparently he was on his own side, aswell? Who wasn't these days? Then something interesting was said by him... "You lost to those brats fair and square? Do you mean the Persona-Users defeated you in the past? I'm surprised you hold no ill intent towards them."

When Kogami attempted to walk past her to those pies being set up behind them, she stepped infront of him to stop him from making his way to them. "Don't be stupid. Don't eat something from a shady group of people we've just met. Especially a criminal." Her glare looked towards Natashi like daggers, though she didn't have much room to talk. After all, she was a thief. But there was one thing, he openly admitted this was his fault, and this made her widen her eyes. How could something that happened several years prior be the cause of this? And who was this Souka? The first two she was familiar with, but not the last... Though wait, she heard of him during her investigation in the past. Souka was their friend who was deceased. "Souka? Isn't he dead? I read that in a news article." She sort of blurted this out without any thought behind it, but closed her lips shut tight when she noticed. "A-Anyway, I guess we can work together for now. I won't hold what you did in the past against you. As long as we stop this tower, you can do whatever you want. So.. with that said. Is there anything else you need, or can I be on my way to the next floor?"
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 1:16 pm

Long Time no See (Chapter 2) Tumblr_inline_n9gdewtx2w1s3u6lz

Anya took notice of how the boy was going for the pies the moment they were being laid out. She gave a smile before bowing her head and reaching into her own bag. "Well, I could prepare something for you guys to eat. My family is notorious for the steak bites they serve, and I do know how to prepare them. Of course that'll take some time, BUT I have snacks from the festival you guys can have to eat." There was like a sparkle of gold around the blonde as she approached Vera and Kogami with a smile. She'd hand them both a bag of chips and then a bottled water. She'd continue to search through her bag and pull out a clear plastic container that contained a number of candied apples. "It's uh, not much of a meal, but I hope this helps. I promise in time, I'll have real meals for you guys. So don't worry!" The Student Council President gave a thumbs up and a wink to the two of them. Compared to how Anya was years ago, being a trouble maker, this could be surprising to anyone seeing how much she had changed. Perhaps her "kidnapping" was what she needed.

Natashi, on the other hand, made the tarot card disappear and stretched his arms nonchalantly. "In my defense, they beat the Mask, not me. Things would be different if we had a little rematch. But I have no reason to tangle with them anymore. Like I said, they won fair and square. I will abide to the rules of this world they fought so hard for." Though he said this with his half assed voice, there was some sincerity behind it. However, when the little misses mentioned Souka's death, Natashi pushed up his sunglasses and looked up towards the red moon. "Haha, that's a funny thing to mention. I guess our Souka did die that day, but something came back in his place. Ever since then, things have gone to hell for Aburai and myself. We were used by the face of a long time friend. Now I just want to let Souka's soul rest in peace. You could say this is my final mission." The dark haired man gave the two kids a look before turning to look towards Vera solely. "I'd advise you to wait for the others to arrive. You remind me of myself with wanting to do everything alone. I was like that for a long time before I met Aburai and Souka. I've never been the type to mouth off about bonds... But when I fought those users and saw their team work, it did remind me of who I once was. Doing everything alone can be counter productive. Once I realized this, I unlocked my own potential." For once Natashi wasn't talking with his sarcastic tone, but it was soon replaced by his usual haughty smile. "So regardless, we'll wait until they arrive. Even though they are taking their time like the brats they are. I swear... They'll never change."

Long Time no See (Chapter 2) Tumblr_m6ni11fnWi1qhbkx8
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 2:54 am

As Tomoe felt herself get teleported after seeing the transforming man, who was still bothering her as she thought about it, she would find her rear suddenly covered in whipped cream and…..red….cherry from the scent of it. Normally she’d be freaked out, but the moment she reached to grab her hind to take a taste of the pie to make sure, she began to laugh a little. The laugh lingered a bit when the others showed up but faded, and would stand up and help up whoever needed to get up, starting with Daiki, and going in whatever order followed. “You guys okay?” she asked them. She did notice that “Naito” was not there, which was odd to say the least. “The guy is gone…Naito.” She said quietly to the group, before looking at the odd people that awaited them when they arrived at the courtyard they were previously at. She recognized a few faces. Anya Satoshi a student she remembered before graduating, Yostun Kirito from the news she used to make when she vanished during those events a while ago, what appeared to be the criminal Kogami Shibuya which puzzled her because out of that group, he was reported dead on the news, and what was perhaps just as weird was the presence of Natashi Seijo. The CEO of the Seijo Corporation of Construction if she remembered correctly; she herself was pretty knowledgeable of Ueitawa itself. He apparently was responsible for their disappearances or kidnappings if that was indeed the case. She however noticed one purple-haired woman she did not recognize, and did not make any motion to try to, at least, not directly in front of the rest.

Noticing to her right she had dropped her soulbound weapon she had been carrying, the odd gear chakram, she would pick it up gently before looking to the group, and eyeing each individual as though she were waiting for their moment to attack as well, not that she didn’t have a reason to suspect as such, if not for the pies. “I take it you all left us the food? Shame, I would have eaten it.” She grabbed a cherry from the ruined pie she landed on and put it in her mouth, chewed for a brief moment before swallowing. “So, we were probably taken out for a reason, I guess you guys know, since you waited for us? Friend or foe? And if friend, forgive my wariness, I worry for the others, since we ran into a certain individual before we were taken out.” Tomoe stayed where she was, though the temptation to grab the ruined pie and takes bits of it to eat was getting harder and harder to resist, even knowing there were more pressing matters to concern herself with.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:15 pm

Daiki could actually fear his head throbbing in pain as he tried to wrap his brain around what had just happened. So, Aburai-sensei was actually a young boy that wanted to eat them? That was something he never would have seen coming. Wait, that was stupid, even by his standards. He would have begun asking questions, but the world began shattering before he could get to it. How did this day keep getting weirder? The worst part though, was what came next. He landed in something squishy that smelled heavily of fruit. He was almost afraid to figure out what it was. He didn’t know much about anything, really, but he knew when something would likely ruin his clothing. This was one of those things. He was about to have a panic attack when he noticed Tomoe reaching her hand out for him. That actually managed to embarrass him. It was supposed to be the guy that did things like that for the lady. He could feel his already effeminate self losing even more credibility as a man. It was sweet of her though. He could deny that. He just wished the situations were reversed. Regardless, he would take her hand. He didn’t really need it to pull himself up, but it was a good excuse to fall into her to give her a very awkward hug, “Tomoe really is the best, after all. I wonder what kind of song the angels sing about you. It probably has lyrics that can’t even match up to half the beauty you possess.” He would give her a charming smile as he let her go so she could help the others.

As soon as he did, he noticed what had happened to them, “Hey, did we move or did the building?” Based on this day so far, he wouldn’t discount either theory. The only good part was that there were now three more women he didn’t know and they all had a charm to them. This would have been paradise if he was pretty sure he didn’t have pie still stuck to him somewhere. Bad first impression to have when surrounded by ladies. He would begin to wipe the pie off of his clothing and sigh at the fact that he was going to have to buy more clothing after this. At least it wasn’t one he had made himself. That would have probably brought him to tears, color=#336633] “So, anyone know what that was all about, because I feel like I’m the one that understands the least here.” [/color] It was probably the only thing he did know.
Back to top Go down
Derrick

Derrick

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:11 pm

There was a good two seconds of sheer panic as the girl found herself falling. What was going on? Had there been a trap door underneath her? Did that creepy young man with the awful stare attack them?  Through all of her frenzied thoughts, the only thing Destiny could do was land with a squeal of surprise on top of something unusually squishy. Wide-eyed and understandably confused, she sat for a moment, taking a few deep breaths in order to calm her racing heart. Then she looked around, frowning at her surroundings. She was...outside of the building? But...how? Why? That didn't make any sense! No one in their group had a skill like that, did they? ...Unless someone used it without knowing they had it, almost like a reflex...?

The blonde looked up at Tomoe as the woman held out her hand. Relieved at the familiar face, she grasped the hand in front of her and pulled herself to her feet before looking at what she'd landed in. A...pie? She'd landed...in a pie? ...Not the oddest thing to happen to her, she supposed. It was quite tame in comparison, actually. Landing in a pie and muddying her borrowed clothes was preferable over getting death threats from a shadow or trekking through Limbo. Destiny brushed off the back of her jeans as much as she could, getting rid of the crust and bits if apple sticking to the denim.

Hm? What? The girl glanced around at Tomoe's whispered news, finding that, to her dismay, Naito was indeed missing. What had happened to him? Was he still left with that awful person inside the tower? Or did he get dropped somewhere else? Much as she prayed it was the latter, her nagging doubts inclined towards the first option. // Oh, please be alright...!//

...On second thought, Destiny may need some of those prayers herself. While the group she'd gone in with was with her, so were other people. Most of them were unfamiliar, but two stood out in her mind. Anya Satoshi was a given, considering how much time she spent at her parents' market over the years. The one she was more concerned about was the man, Natashi, standing there as if it were the most natural thing in the world. What was he doing here? Yes, he was technically a free man, considering the police had never been able to charge him with anything, but he'd still done terrible things. If it wasn't for him, along with that horrible mask of his, Ruo would still be around. Naito wouldn't have been subjected to that thing's control, either. Without her realizing it, Destiny had stiffened considerably, her gaze hardening. It was a miracle that her voice was so even as she spoke, gazing at Natashi. "Why are you here?"

Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 am

Kogami finished the pie that he was given and reached out for a sandwich and a bottle of water. After consuming them both, he would then look to Vera. “So what do you want to do, want to leave now? Feel like playing team ball for once?” Afterwards, Kogami would look towards the group that just entered. He didn’t care too much about the choice that Vera decided to make, just as long as it’s the smart choice. Then again, the smart choice might not be the most beneficial. But who is Kogami to talk? It’s not like his entire life was based off of smart choices. “Yo, It looks like we would be surviving together. Nice to meet you…” Kogami would say with a fake smile. He would keep up with appearances for the time being to appear harmless so the opposing group would feel comfortable. Being on edge all the time could definitely affect the way that they operate, which could prove as an inconvenience if they run into one of the kings. Personal feelings aside, they would need all the help they could get. He just hoped that Vera would remotely feel a little bit similar to how Kogami felt about the current situation at hand.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:18 am

Vera, once again, stopped Kogami from eating the pie. This time slapping the back of his head. "What did I just say? Don't eat things given to you from shady people. Especially a pie they're laying out on the ground. Stop being so dense. You keep being too trusting and you're going to be dead sooner than you think." She was actually annoyed at that point, but her eyes went back to Natashi when he spoke about doing things alone. If those she were around weren't so dumb, she wouldn't have to do things alone. "You just don't..." Her words were cut off with the sudden appearance of others an what seemed like the blink of an eye. This caused her to take a step back. Was this the group he was going on about? Vera took this time to stay away from them. She wasn't really looking for more people to be with, and she really wasn't the type for this "teamwork" and "friendship". Especially with the people who were marked as her enemies for years now.

She was feeling rather uncomfortable being stuck between Natashi's group and this new Persona user group. Then with having Kogami as her only support as a child? Even worse. For once she wished Gabriela was actually there. Atleast with her, things didn't seem so pessimistic all the time. Though, that would help right now, so instead Vera would take a few steps back and stay in the background. It'd be better not to get too involved... She was elusive for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Long Time no See (Chapter 2) Tumblr_m93c5mnLhy1rztjsno1_500

When the group started to arrive, Natashi gave a sly smile as the two females he arrived with came back to his side. Well, not before Anya started passing out snacks to everyone that arrived. This must have been her inner Satoshi coming out, considering her family had run that small shop even before she was born. The C.E.O.'s first move was to look towards Tomoe. He had never met her before, yet she was active during this time so that meant she must have a Persona aswell. Regardless, the man moved forward and took her hand with a bow. "I wasn't aware the Persona-Users were recruiting such wonderful women these days. You know, if you ever get tired of them you could always join my merry b-" The man was cut off, as he had a blade poking into his side, thanks to Kirito who watched with narrowed crimson eyes. "This is a conversation for another time.. Haha." He gave a nervous laugh as he released the young woman's hand and looked towards the group. To be honest, not many looked familiar, but the blonde certainly did. And she knew him, telling how she shot him that glare and asked what he was doing there. "Oh come now, we're all working for the same thing here, right? The power of friendship will carry us to the top of the tower, so let's be besties from now on, giiirl." Well, he was as mocking as before, with that nonchalant smile towards Destiny.

However, something interesting was said that took his attention. Apparently that stick in the mud boy wasn't with them? He was surprised. He figured he'd be the first he'd see once coming to the tower, considering how much research he was putting into Aburai's disappearance and death. This made him stroke his chin in question. If the stick in the mud wasn't there, then was he somewhere still in the tower? Natashi removed his phone and looked at the screen for a few seconds. Soon, his fingers began to dash across the keyboard before shutting it closed and taking a step forward. "Alright, I'm going to do a crash course on what I just told these two others. Listen up.." Natashi began to recap the conversation he had with Vera and Kogami. From the uses of Anya and Kirito, to why it took him so long to arrive. He also mentioned the mysterious fourth member of their group aswell and how he was a certain guest of a certain room.

Once everyone was on the same page, he'd cross his arms and give a sigh. "So long story short, we'll be supporting you kids from out here as you clear the floors of the tower. When you get to Souka, leave it to me. I'll handle him. Any questions? That goes to you too." He didn't look towards her, but he was obviously referring to Vera who was trying to back off from the group like a mouse in hiding. "Now care to fill me in on what you saw in there? What about this individual you ran into before you left?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:51 pm

She wasn’t exactly thrilled that she didn’t see Kahn or Akuma show up, but hopefully they would soon, as it was bothering her. And she did acknowledge Daiki’s comment by smiling, but it soon faded to look towards the group and at the two others who accompanied the trio. Destiny seemed very annoyed at Natashi’s presence. They must have had a history as well. There was a lot of animosity being thrown around. The gray-haired female seemed to act like an older sister when he hit the criminal on the head, before retreating back, which would not escape her good eyes. Though, her attention was drawn to Natashi when he came forward and gracefully announced his existence. Under normal circumstances, she would have refused and remained focused on the task at hand. “I-uh…” she said, a bit flustered by the older gentleman’s sudden introduction. Was he like Daiki, and just was attracted to her that much? She blushed admittedly, before shaking her head when Kirito nudged him to get on with it. Surely men were not so easy to fawn over her. Did she have something she was not aware of? “All I ask is that we get along. I noticed you-“ she said referring to the young woman now trying to flee from the talk. “…It’s clear a few of us aren’t too fond of everyone, but if we can find a way to plan this, and at the very least, be allies rather than friends, something can be done. Makes more sense than going at the same time to do the same thing on our own terms right?” she suggested. Her words were calm, and hopefully very convincing to the two on the other hand. The least the two sides could do is get along and maybe fight after this is all over, when the world was not at threat.

Looking to Natashi, she would begin to explain. “Well, I was convinced it was Aburai Mojii, the Ueitawa teacher thought to be dead. We all saw him. But he transformed from an odd mist into an odd green-haired kid. Golden eyes, wore an odd set of clothing, and acted as though he wanted to turn us into a meal. Any idea who that sounds like?” she asked, including the two in case they knew anything.

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:56 pm

Kahn at last appeared clutching his head a bit....oh god it hurt a bit. He never wanted to be teleported again, he looked himself over a bit to ensure everything made it in one piece. Well he was in one piece at the very least, he then looked around. It appeared that the others had gotten here before him, Akuma was still missing, and so was Naito (I OOCly have no idea if Naito came with us, if he did then I will edit my post accordingly). Though his eyes settled on the odd trio of familiar faces that he had seen before. One of which seemed to be flirting with Tomoe, he wasn't entirely certain of the conversation, the last thing he heard was "be besties from now on". Kahn of course was less than thrilled to see Natashi here, first the fake person who pretended to be Aburai and wanted to eat them, and now the Smiling Man. Though he noted that Natashi was not picking a fight....yet. His head moved over to note that Scarlet Red, and Anya were both here too. He offered them both a wave as he knew them to be mere pawns in the plot a few years ago.

Then his eyes glanced to the young man, and the young woman with silver hair. He had never seen those two before, but evidently they were in the same spot as them. Trying to work their way through the tower, and when Tomoe began to speak again the young man nodded. Granted, he trusted Natashi about as far as he could throw him without using his full strength. After a moment of pause he would glance toward Natashi, "I'd be willing to give being allies as shot...as much as it pains me to say that. You did explain a few things at the very least after our last encounter." The red haired young man said somewhat bitterly. It was evident he was not thrilled working with a former foe, but that had always been a weakness of his. "Our current circumstances call for it, and so long as they do, I'll put up with anyone." There he said it, it was painful, but that would be his word that he would not give former foes or enemies too much grief.

Kahn would raise an eyebrow at Natashi when he said that he would handle Souka. Was Natashi acting like he was? Was the CEO motivated by revenge for his lost friend, or was the man playing at another game? It was hard to tell at this point, but his suspicion would not fade. He considered Natashi a desperate ally relied on only when there was the proper need.  Natashi then inquired as to what they saw, he glanced toward the others, evidently one of them had mentioned seeing Aburai. Tomoe would respond however, and the red haired young man stepped back allowing her to do so. When Tomoe asked who that sounded like, the red haired young man thought of a rather fitting answer, a psychopathic cannibal. Because that was just one more thing they had to deal with besides Hibiki, the tower, shadows, and God knows what else is in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time no See (Chapter 2)   Long Time no See (Chapter 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Time no See (Chapter 2)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next