Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Long Time No See...(Hyde)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Long Time No See...(Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: Long Time No See...(Hyde)   Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Today was a beautiful day. The sun sat high in the blue sky and yet it was not that hot as a nice breeze washed across the area. The weather was perfect for doing outside activities such as picnics, walking at the park, exercising, or in the case of one particular dark haired being – going to the carnival!

Standing outside of the entrance to the attraction, Oki would wait with nervous excitement as for once in its life, the being decided to wear a dress rather than its typical pants get up. Being in a deep blue sun dress with a hint of yellow along its edges and a pair of matching flats, Oki had to admit it felt a bit odd being so exposed.

It was the first time it had ever attempted wearing a dress or trying to look cute let alone leave the house without its hat. Having its pale white skin and a bit of the fox tattoo on its back exposed to the light and its shoulder length black hair wild and fee felt uncomfortable, but in a good way it supposed. It was something new so it would just take a moment for the being to settle into the new look. Despite this slight discomfort, the real reason Oki was so fidgety today was because of the festival, but more so than that was the fact that the creature was supposed to meet Hyde here.

It had been quite a while since Oki had seen its…no her boyfriend, so getting a chance to actually see him face-to-face after so long was exhilarating! Even more so when it was uncertain it was ever going to get such a chance again. While the creature had sent a text for the meeting, it couldn’t help, but wonder if he wouldn’t show. It didn’t understand why it worried so, but it simply did as it watched the crowds from its position off to the side of the crowds trailing in. As it waited its hand unconsciously went to the bracelet on its left wrist with the strawberry pendant on it. As it continued to watch the world around it, it would play nervously with the pendant as it waited to see if the familiar red head would come or not.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See...(Hyde)   Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 6:46 pm

Being outside of the carnival this time, Hyde didn't really know what to expect. As a matter of fact, he was a little bit nervous to see oki after all this time. It has been probably two years? Did she still care about him? Did she still think about him? It's not like Hyde didn't want to come back, whenever oki was remotely in danger, he was fidgeting with all his might for some sort of miracle to happen. A miracle did happen, it just happened at a later tie. Right now, Hyde was back in the land of the living, and seemingly moved with the world in terms of age.

As sooon as he walked on over, standing a few feet from oki and wearing her charm, he would stare. Of course.... hyde would be speechless...did she even recognize him? Would she approach him? Unlike when he was around shun, he didnt feel like he had to comb his hair, so it was more out and wild. It resembled his old hairstyle if anything. Or maybe not...

Long Time No See...(Hyde) Akari-Dezart-Karneval
Oki?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See...(Hyde)   Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 12:10 am

It had been two years since the creature had lost the one it had held dear and cast itself into its own personal hell. While it had managed to pull itself out of that hell, it had never felt quite the same. Even less so when the world around it seemed to be crumbling so quickly. The creature honestly didn’t know what would happen to Azores or itself at this point. It was quite scary to be honest, but thankfully this odd anomaly had come up to distract it from that grim world.

And with the distraction came an opportunity Oki thought it would never get: A chance to see the one it cared for the most once more! Sure, it had two others it would love to spend time with, but they were the living and maybe if time was kind they could actually meet face-to-face in a calmer environment back in the reality that was home. But to be able to see the dead again? That was a chance that did not come around so often. So the creature had come to the carnival in this strange pocket of space and time and tried the number it had never erased from its phone. It sent the message and prayed it would work. Then it had waited hoping as it watched person after person go by.

As it waited it wondered what Hyde would look like. Would he be the same as before? Or would he have changed with time? It wasn’t sure, but even if he did change, it prayed it could still recognize him.

“Oki?”

It would hear the voice and look in its direction taking a moment to size up the person that spoke. This guy... He wasn’t familiar to the creature and yet. That charm and voice….It would observe the other for a moment longer with a small tilt of its head before speaking.

“Hyde?” it would ask uncertain at first and then after a moment more of studying the other it would grin as it hopped up in down from in its spot happily. “Hyde!”

And that was all it took before the creature had closed the distance and was moving to hug the guy. It just had to know. This was real wasn’t it? Please. Let it be real.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See...(Hyde)   Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 3:35 am

Hyde embraced her with a smile as he moved in with a light kiss on the lips. He didn't hold it too long, it was a long time and Hyde didn't know how she felt about him, as well as if there was anyone else in her life for the time being, and he wondered if he could ask her that. But kissing her was the most natural thing that hyde felt. He kind of wanted to do it gain, but he got a hold of himself. "You look..... Amazing Oki...." Hyde would say as he looked at her dress." You even kept the charm i give you, after all this time!!

Hyde would say to her, a bit excited. Though, in an effort to impress her, he would slide his hair back jut a little bit. "I do look older, and i don't know how this works..but this is me in my late teens...early...20's? Well, the age caught up.... what do you think? More mature for you?

Long Time No See...(Hyde) Lol-karneval-akari-34562376-220-220
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See...(Hyde)   Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 12:54 pm

Warmth.

That is what Oki felt as it felt itself be embraced by familiar arms and then looking up it would accept the kiss given. No resistance and to be honest it wouldn’t have minded if that kiss did not end. This was real. Hyde was actually here.

Thank you… That was the happy thought that went to whatever god or spirit that had made this one wish come true. That gave it a chance to put to rest the demons of the last two years. It this event was a relief making the being feel weak in the legs from how good this all felt. Even so it would keep standing as it placed its feet back on the ground and looked up took a small step back from Hyde with a smile, trying to keep back tears due to how much joy was flowing within. When it heard the compliment, it would blush slightly as it looked down at the dress.

“Hehe. You think really think so? We weren’t too sure when walked out the door, but if you like it then I suppose we have done well,” Oki would say with a grin before the expression softened as it nodded at the other's comment. “But of course we did. After all, it was all I had left of you until today,” Oki would say as it looked over at the charm. It didn’t want to forget him...couldn’t forget him. After all, he was the only one the creature had given its heart to in such a fashion...and to be honest Oki had actually hoped for an happy ending, but Lady Fate had decided other things...Even so they were back together now, so the past didn’t matter now. Things were going to be okay.

Despite the slight sadness, Oki would push it away as it refocused on the present and looked over at Hyde as he pushed his hair back and spoke to his words. To his words, the creature would tip-toe and give him a light kiss on the cheek.

“Hyde should know that Oki doesn’t care about looks. Even if you were old and wrinkly Oki would still love you because you’re Hyde and that is all that matters to us,” the creature would say gently. “But if you want an answer, I’d say Hyde is as handsome and mature as always.”

Its words were true. Humans aged differently from itself...and maybe in the end it would outlive most it knew. Even now time had changed Hyde and yet Oki who was chronological way older than him only appeared to be to have moved in age from 15 to 17 in appearance. It was strange, yes, but even so that did not change how it felt or would feel towards the ones it loved. That feeling was timeless and immortal.

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See...(Hyde)   Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 5:09 pm

Of course i like it, i like everything about you. I'm just glad to see that you're ok, and everything is alright. You arent sick or hurt, i'm very happy... there was so much i wanted to say to you...so much i wanted to try with you...oh.." Hyde then thought of something he did in the past."Sorry, we had that old bottle to celebrate and share with your grandmother, and i think i got drunk a little quicker than most. It was actually my first taste of alcohol. "Try first and only taste.

Showing his charm, Hyde would then grin "That makes two of us, this is only important to me because its something original you made, and i'll never lose it. " Knowing she was was pleased and that looks didn't matter to her was a weight off of his shoulder. "Phew.. well..comeon! Were going to do everything remotely possible today!" Hyde would say as he took her hand. "What do you want to do first? "
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See...(Hyde)   Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 9:34 am

“Is that so?” Oki said bowing its head lightly with a faint blush. Hyde liked everything about Oki? Was okay with it being well it? That sort of acceptance...it was wonderful and made the creature well up with so much joy it was amazing it could contain it all. However, somehow it did as it gave Hyde a warm smile and a nod.

“Yes, we’ve been okay. Even better now that you are here. We were always wondering what Hyde was doing after he left...” Oki said with a grin and then hearing about the bottle it would tilt its head as chuckled lightly. “That was pretty entertaining. Though you don’t have to worry about apologizing. We both forgave you for that one. You’ll just have to drink it a bit slower is all,” Oki would say. “Besides, what mattered there was that we went together, so she was just as happy as I,” the being would say, reminding itself to go visit the grave if it managed to survive whatever was happening to Azores. The thought was a heavy one, but it pushed it away determined not to let it destroy this day. No today it would stay focus on the present.

“I am glad you kept it and who knows maybe we’ll be able to meet again if we don’t forget each other,” Oki would say with a nod and gentle smile. That charm...their charms. It kept them connected so they’d never be alone. Together...always.

Hm?

Oki would look back up at the other and nodded as it easily took the other’s hand. “Alright. Let’s go!” the being would say and then begin to follow him into the amusement park as for what to do. “Mmmm. Oki doesn’t know what to do, so I’ll Hyde choose first!” the creature would say as it easily snugged against his arm. This all felt so normal. Like he had never left.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See...(Hyde)   Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:51 am

The merry go round. We can sit down on the thingamajig and we can have some more time to talk before getting on the serious rides. I have alot to talk to you about...ive been away you know. I want to know all about what happened and , if yu have a new favorite food. Or if my friend were being nice and looking out for you. Or, if you ever fixed the shop, i promised to help you rebuild it. I'm back now, so... we should do it... once i find a new job for the supplies."

Hyde was already on the track of having a normal life, he wasn't sure if anyone wanted it more than him though. Hand in hand with Oki, Hyde showed the tickets as they made their way over to the merry-go-round. "So do you want to sit in the chair or the horses?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See...(Hyde)   Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:12 am

Oki would nod at the suggestion as they walked.

“That sounds fun!” the being would say. It always liked carousels, finding the art on them fascinating. It had always seen miniature ones in the store and such or just observe the real ones from afar. It didn’t recall ever getting on one, so the idea of getting on one now was pretty exciting! Besides, it would do anything to just spend time with Hyde.

They would walk hand-in-hand to the line and after being granted access, they would board the ride. When asked the question, Oki would pause as it looked at the horses and then the seating. While it was true the horses might’ve been more fun, it would be kind of hard talking to someone while sitting on the moving one and they were oddly spaced too, so…

“Let’s sit in on the booth,” it said as pointed to a free one before leading the way over and sitting down. It would wait for the other to sit down before wrapping its arm around his and leaning against him content. When the ride started and that odd music began to play, the creature would take it all in before answering a few of the curiosity from before. It was careful in its wording as it spoke.

“The last two years since you left has been odd to say the least. Oki admits they were a bit painful, but somehow we all have gotten through the pain,” it would begin. Azores and the things happening there….It had to wonder if it would all be okay, but at the same time...it did not want that heavy matter to ruin the day, so for now it kept that part brief as it focused on the rest. “Hehe. No Oki has not found a new favorite food just yet, but then again maybe that is because Oki hasn’t found something that is great enough to replace cherries!” the creature would chuckle a bit and then continuing its tone became softer as it settled. “I’ve met Jack again and he seems to have given up his Ranger deal and became a police officer. He seemed really happy the last time I saw him and Sharaku seems to be alright too,” the being would say listing off the people it could recall meeting that it had a strong connection to. Though as it thought about them, it had to wonder what were they up to now and just prayed they were out of trouble. As for the part about the shop. Well….

“No. Unfortunately we have not done that project just yet. Made a small attempt to start, but didn’t get far,” the being would say as it looked up at the other with a sheepish grin. Yeah that project was on a hold for now, so it was no telling when it would be done though….

Oki would find itself letting out a light chuckle. “Hehe. Me and you both will need a job or two then to complete it. I would actually be quite happy to finish it,” the being said quite glad the other had remembered the promise after all this time. Besides...it was kind of time for it stop running and actually settle again. Having a home again would be nice. Even more so if Hyde was there too. From here there would be a moment of silence and then quite quietly the creature would ask.

“And you Hyde? What have you been doing these two years?”

Yes, it understood he had been gone from the world, but had he been truly dead or just elsewhere sleep all this time? It wasn’t sure and maybe it was dumb to ask, but it did so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See...(Hyde)   Long Time No See...(Hyde) EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 5:07 pm

Her hands were soft, and she smelled really nice. He couldn’t necessarily get it out of his head, the way it made him feel when he was with her. Oki was special, and Hyde wanted to go above and beyond to show her that she mattered to him. When she offered to sit on the booth so they could look at each other face to face and talk that way, Hyde would give an agreeing nod and sit down next to her. He maintained eye contact, looking at her and listening to her words while still holding her hand.

The first subject matter was what happened in Azores probably. Things being odd since he left, being quite painful. Hyde frowned, but didn’t say anything initially just yet. For now he just listened to her. She still liked cherries, which was reassuring thing that made him smile again. It was good to hear that Oki still enjoyed the simple things. Though, hearing about Jack was surprising. “Woah, Jack is a police officer? That’s really cool! Though, I don’t think he gave it up just yet. Power rangers SPD is a thing, tell him I said that , hehe…” Jack would always have a space in his heart for super heroes, Hyde felt that was the case. “Good to see sharaku is well too….”

Hyde wondered if the orb worked still? Though, Hyde flexed his free arm and showed a bit of muscle. “Hey, two heads are better than one. It doesn’t matter what project or whatever you take on, ill have your back always, so you don’t have to do it alone now. Maybe even heading to the library to print out our resumes… I saved mine on my email… but.. do you have a email too oki?” Hyde wondered.

Then there was the hard question. “Ummm….” Hyde was silent for a while, he didn’t know what to say. “I’m…. well.. I don’t know.. I learned that I’m a primordial…. And..im also an angel? And,…im human.. and… the wave peak girl might be my sister… and… well.. i… fused with… mother… and… she did promise I could watch over you guys.. but… I don’t understand what happened to me or what I am anymore..I’m just… here…. But I saw glimpses of you guys every now and again.”
Hyde then shook his head. “I was scared…to come back… primordial caused ….some pain..and not everyone liked angels.. and… that’s what I am… I thought … you would hate me…see , me as a freak. Even after I realized I was a primordial too… I couldn’t kill her… I beat her… but I let her go… I don’t know if…. That caused you guys trouble too… and im sorry…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time No See...(Hyde)   Long Time No See...(Hyde) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See...(Hyde)
Page 1 of 1