Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikuro

Hikuro

Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  Empty
PostSubject: Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]    Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:17 pm

It was a beautiful day at Kizuna Academy. Even thought the temperature was low, there was a really bright sun and a really nice wind. The class was silent like always since all the student in the class where listening to the teacher that was teaching a really important subject. Everyone was paying attention towards the black board except one of them. A red haired student that was sitting in the last seat of the class near the window was simply sleeping. His head was laying on the table and he cover his face with a book. The teacher didn't like that and decided to go near the sleeping student to wake him up. Excuse me Ogami-san, but its my class really that boring? The teacher asked to Gabishi, but he still didn't woke up. The teacher a little angry try to shake Gabishi's body, trying to wake him up. Suddenly Gabishi's eyes wide opened quickly looking at the teacher If you don't want that hand to break..... you better put your hand down, The teacher quickly put his hand down and quickly decided to go back to the front of the class and to finish up his class.

FInally the bell ringed and the students decided that it was time to take a break. Gabishi was just dozing off looking out the window when suddenly someone go near him. S-s-sorry to disturb you Ogami-san.... b-b-b-but someone want to meet you in the Student Council Room After saying that the student quickly ran away. Gabishi sigh for a second before getting up from his chair and walked out of the class. He slowly walked towards the most hated room in the entire school for Gabishi. He really hated that room since many people inside there always piss him off. He slowly entered the room and close the door while looking right and left waiting for the person that summoned him in that room.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]    Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:55 pm

"Soo.... here you are.... Hikuro Ogami..... Right?" Kogami still had the chair facing towards the window, the student council room had plenty of sunshine. There was a silence in the room, tension filled it. Kogami could fell the blood lust from this man, he could feel the anger. He could feel that this was the last place that he wanted to be, a troublemaker like him. "I heard so much about you, that i cannot help to displace my comfort in the school. The same might be said for the students of the Academy. Ruling the school through violence and intimidation, your only taking up seats at this rate. And your grades as well... missing classes isn't doing well for your GPA average. The school is seen as a whole, so we all play a part in making it shine throughout the masses....even you.. " Kogami spins the chair around, wearing his custom tuxedo that he always wears when on official school business. "Please excuse my rudeness.. i am the newly imported second in command of the student council council, Kogami Shibuya. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, rouge lion of the Kizuna Academy. "Yes, he was a rouge lion and fear was his strength. But Kogami did not fear him, he was wondering why this man was not dealt with before. Even a rouge lion must be tamed....

Last edited by Kogami on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]    Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:44 pm

Gabishi just remain in silent as he entered a part of his nightmare. He really hated that room since every time he entered it, something bad would happen. Inside this room many people always don't understand Gabishi true feelings. Many people only think that Gabishi is doing damage to the school, but the only thing that he wanted to do is to help other students with their problems. The problem his that he solve the problems with force, that's why many people get scared of him. That's why the Student Council put Gabishi in their blacklist, well except for Genji Kano. Gabishi sigh before looking at the boy who was sitting in the chair. What the hell are you talking about? Ruling the school? I never cared about that since there is already one that is going to that goal. Gabishi said with a high voice, since that was totally false. Ruling the school? Hell no that Gabishi was aiming for. He didn't like to be ruled, but he also hated to rule something else. Missing classes? Yeah... i miss a lot of classes since the start of this year, but because of someone.... I'm going back to class.... Gabishi said as he put his hands inside his pockets. To think about it.... who was that guy in the chair? Gabishi didn't know him at all, not even recognize him.

Second in command? Gabishi was a little surprised to hear that. Gabishi let a smirk on his face, he always do that when he found something that interest him. Well.... Kogami Shibuya, it also nice to meet you..... Gabishi said while closing his eyes for a second and quickly opened them to get a clear vision of the guy. If you read about my report.... you know that i totally hate to be called Hikuro.... Gabishi said to Kogami as he give a cold stare to him, giving him a signal for him to be carefull.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]    Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:12 pm

“Hahahaha..that was a cute joke Hikuro… I could have sworn that you used a threatening tone to an individual of a higher authority. No..that cant be…I must be hearing things.. “ Kogami then started picking his ear and threw a small smirk at the rouge lion. But he did take into consideration that Hikuro was vulnerable to rumors. “Well then, looking at your track record… “ Kogami started to flip through the files of Hikuro, he made a deep sigh and puts the file down. “So, you like to get your hands dirty... ever tried joining something like the boxing club? They could use someone of your talents… believe me… but the simple problem is that… the simplicity of rumors… you get what I mean? “ Kogami then adjusts himself in the chair with a smile. “ So many rumors can be used against you, even appearing out of thin air… like… pulling a weapon on a student around school grounds…in the events of fear.. people tend to believe whatever is convenient, the truth becomes a lie..the lie becomes the truth… and people won’t be able to tell anymore… like you smoking on school grounds today… it became you with a lighter in hand.. as harmless as that seems…. there was a report of a small fire around that area… an area that you was present at… so many fingers are being shifted to you… “ Kogami points at Hikuro then snaps his fingers.

“But I don’t believe that… I think that there are some people that don’t want you at school.. maybe the public is afraid of you.. who would go out of their way… if I was to tell you..what would you do to them? See the endless chain? But ill give you a chance, ill make this go away if you agree to some terms… if you will… one of them involves the newly formed boxing team. You see, I am also a part of the school athletics club. I want us to be more successful in our sports activities, I feel as if it'll do you some good as well. The simplicity of publicity, as I always like to say… I have plenty of backing from the student council… they seem to be repetitive when it comes to you… but once your attendance sharps up and you show a willingness to work with me, I can insure your stay at Kizuna academy would be more pleasant… not knowing you of your name Hikuro any longer… but the name.. Gabishi Ogami… the newly reformed young man that you want everyone to know you as. As to why I am presenting you with such an offer… I have no opinion of you.. I only started a week ago so all I know about you is on the student council files.. but it is the duty of the student council to consider the well being of the students.. of course.. you don’t have to accept… just consider me burying that arson incident that was going to tarnish your name as a greeting.. nothing more…”
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]    Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:40 pm

Gabishi continue to look at the Kogami as he was already kinda pissed off at him. Gabishi was thinking to leave the room since he didn't wanted to beat someone down, especially someone from the Student Council. He turned his body towards the door and his hand was reaching for the door, but he suddenly stopped as Kogami started to talk again. He started to talk about something that Gabishi hated, rumors. Its because of simple rumors that Gabishi cut off school since everyone in school almost hated him, well beside two or three students. He slowly look back to Kogami over his shoulder since he got the lion attention. Kogami was talking about the possibilities of rumors that can effect Gabishi and put him back to the track to become a delinquent once again. But he totally didn't wanted to feel that way again, he really hated that feeling from the bottom of his hearth. He love to fight but he didn't like to use his force for useless fights. Gabishi was totally angry at Kogami right now, but with all of his force he was trying to calm down himself. He was gripping his fists while turning his body back to Kogami. To think about it, he was true. A lot of students always believe any random rumors that was involved about Gabishi.

Gabishi give a cold stare towards Kogami as he continue to talk. He was gripping his hand harder this time since he wanted to punch something right now. After hearing the big talk that Kogami did, Gabishi raised his head a little before talking back to him. So…. in other words…. you want me to do some dirty work for you since you're scared to get your hands dirty huh? Gabishi said while looking at Kogami. That guy wanted someone to serve him like a maid. The problem was that didn't wanted more rumors about him, since he was already sick of them. Gabishi was smirking before starting to talk to Kogami once again Depends what job you want me to deal with it…. since it seem that you also afraid to deal with it. If the job is only to join a boxing club…. than maybe i will agree….. but i think you have something else, right? Gabishi said as he crossed his arms on top of his chest. But be careful….. Bite something and it'll bite you back.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]    Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:38 am

"A little bit of an off topic comment, but you and i are not different. We are the same ... Grew up in broken homes...mine was more unfortunate but that is not the problem. The fact of the matter is that we both know what it means to struggle. This struggle that we call life, we experience different levels of this struggle and yet we share the ultimate end. And that ultimate end is death, we are all going to end up in the same place Gabashi. Notice how i call you Gabishi now? Its a sign of respect, i have gotten to know you a little bit and now i respect you. But i only have one belief in this world, the belief of equivalent exchange. To gain one thing, another thing bust be given up of equal value in return. Sometimes, this philosophy could be considered inhuman. But it was all i ever know ever since i was a kid. Starting out with nothing, do you have any idea how i managed to get this far? Just imagine what i had to give up? Imagine what you had to give up? Yes , your files go way back. All the way to your early childhood, you have up your innocence and good name to protect your friends and in return you received a bad reputation that everyone hated you for...was that equal? Does this philosophy of equivalence even exist?"

Kogami then finally gets out of his chair and looks at Gabishi straight in the eyes. "The disappearance of individuals, and the only exchange that was received was the absentmindedness of the police and the ignorance of the students along with the people of this town. We became a nation of ignorance and every rule and every statement, every action and every fact, was made to protect that same ignorance that we harbor invaluable. The truth was, your actions was based off of self defense. Human beings don't seek truth, they seek what is convenient, bandwagon on one specific idea and claim it as the same, not thinking for themselves. " Kogami then smiles and sits on top of the desk casually. "That same simplicity of convenience is what i will use to clear your name. A convenient ideal that everyone seems to follow, amazing once you think about it right.? But yes, the agreement does involve joining the boxing team. They need someone they can look up to... you will be appointed as team captain after all. I don't expect anything less of you. Lions are considered to be the top of the food chain, the kings of the jungle, if you still claim to be one...then lead... and continue your passion for this sport in the schools favor. Maybe even professionally after you graduate... "

Kogami says this sternly, and then starts to relax. "But, some people don't like the way i handle things They fear change, so they fear me as well. Maybe even go as far as to cause trouble for the school, thus i am pulling out a old rule that we of the student council never get a chance to exercise that you have an affinity for. That is violence, the student council is given the right to perform disciplinary actions towards individuals that refuse to comply. Physical contact or force if necessary...instead of you standing as fear... your fists will stand for order.. with the addition of keeping up with your studies.. your transformation will be complete... as well as your record with the student council... simply disappearing... but that is only another addition to the option i present...extra for extra.... equivalence is everything." Kogami then smiles, the ball was now in Gabishi's court, what would he do?
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]    Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:43 pm

Gabishi can't believe at what Kogami was saying. He knew too much about Gabishi, how he did get all of that data? Gabishi remain quite while listening to Kogami, cold sweating was coming from his hands and behind his neck when he listen to Kogami. Everything that he was saying was almost true, he give up his status to help his friends even thought in the end he also lost those friends. He look down to the floor while remembering all of the bad memories. He didn't want to go thought those darks days once again. Gabishi slowly raised his head to look back at Kogami. You want me to be the captain? Gabishi was surprised to hear that. He can't believe that someone was appointing him to be the captain of the boxing team. He didn't practice boxing for almost 2 years, since he leaved his grandfather house. Well... he kinda practice by punching some delinquents in Nadashiki, but he was still kinda rusty. Don't you think that the members will run away if i become the captain? Gabishi said while still looking at Kogami. He bet that the club will disband as Gabishi become captain of it.

Gabishi expression suddenly changed when he heard that Kogami was going to use violence. WHAT?!?! Gabishi kinda snapped of when he heard about it. He wasn't against it because he almost finish off his problems with violence, but it's not the right thing to do in a place like that. He felt that more problem will come out i that happens, and a lot of students will not accept that. Gabishi can't believe this kid. Gabishi wasn't giving much choices right now. He can only do two things; follow this little kid instruction of kick his ass. But before he can choose he needed more information about it.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]    Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Kogami could tell from the look of Hikuro's eyes that he was not with the idea that he had. " Sigh, fine then. You don't have to answer now. But every action i perform is in the best interest of the school, ans you should know that by now. Also, people have somewhat of a respect value for the strong. As long as you show your earnest feelings for the team, i am sure that you will have no problems. I will talk to the team beforehand to ensure it. " Kogami then sits back in his chair, wondering how Hikuro felt about the conversation. "Well then, i guess i can leave you to it. Think about my offer, don't worry about the arson. Think about it, if you want to be apart of the new revolution. Its your choice..." Kogami didn't say any more about the subject, it was either play ball or don't play at all. With all Kogami offered and Gabishi still saying no, maybe he didn't share the same vision. If that was the case, then maybe Kogami could find someone else.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]    Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Gabishi look at Kogami for the last time Ok.... i accept the offer.... i will join the boxing club . Gabishi can't believe that those would come from is mouth. He really need that help, even thought Gabishi wasn't really believe Kogami. He didn't have any other choose if he want to escape is "torture". He was already sick from all the rumors about him and he wanted to change that. He stare at Kogami with cold eyes. He sigh before turning his back to Kogami and grabbed the door and slowly opened it. Before leaving the room Gabishi turned his head to Kogami for the last time But if anything goes wrong..... i will hunt you down.... Gabishi said as he leave the room slowly closing the door behind him. Gabishi was standing in the door while some student look at him. They where thinking the Gabishi was getting another trouble since he left the Council Room. Gabishi suddenly punch the wall behind him, making some student surprised and scared. He quickly put his hands inside his pocket and walk back to his class.

[Gabishi Exit]
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]    Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:28 pm

"Hehehehehehahahahahaahahahha" Kogami was laughing manically as he acquired one powerful chess piece in his attempts to rule the school. The plan was pretty simple to be honest, Kogami was planning on using Gabishi's expertise in boxing to train the boxing club. But the boxing club was going to serve double as the school's enforcement division that answer directly to the student council. No weapons being allowed on campus because of the metal detectors going on about, any physical means would be resorted to non lethal tactics. But even unarmed tactics could be lethal. "Gabishi, ill take your previous hope... and ill give you another one... things are much better... when your not the one they look down on. " It was beginning, and it was going to start as the club fair goes on tomorrow. Budgets will be picked, legends will be born....

[Kogami Exit]

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]    Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Shibuya Kogami has the opportunity to establish a social link with Ogami Gabishi of the Strength Arcana...

Ogami Gabishi has established a social link with Shibuya Kogami of the Fortune Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]    Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't make the Lion angry [Kogami]
Page 1 of 1